Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sawalha-Adderleys - Family, Food, Films & Fun posted
COFFEE MOANING Queen ill, Rugby Brain Damage, Cops & Robbers,Ryan Reynolds in Wales, Brits & Alcohol
maxresdefault.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Mank's average conversation with his ma

Mank: look at this ma
Ma: oh whatever is it. wherever did you find it. oh you are clever. it reminds me of that thing that we had back whenever. it really is marvellous. you are such a clever boy to have found something just like it.
Mank: it reminds me that you are old and will be dead soon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Going back to the quote Nadias ex manager, Melanie Blake, said about her last year.... I was thinking, a celebrities manager knows them better than anyone... They work very closely with them 24/7...

It's a shame more people dont take on board what Melanie Blake said about Nadia...

The warning signs are there... Calling an ex colleague a "total witch" means the person has to have been really really nasty, I've known some strange people who I've worked with throughout my career but I wouldn't go so far as to call them a witch...

Melanie must have seen some pretty awful behaviour from Nadia! I wonder why the subs think she's wonderful? We see it quite clearly. I wonder if it's because Nadia is an actress and trained to put on an act, an act we all see through!

I'm making assumptions here but I wonder if many of her youtube fans are older ones from loose women and many of her Instagram fans are younger? I'm not saying that's definitely how it is, I'm just wondering if different social media pages have different ages of followers?

Nadia definitely tries to portray herself as the "girl next door"... She bought a house next to her parents to exacerbate the lie!

Where as the reality is she will be a nightmare neighbour... The stress her parents must endure when their youngest child, Julia, comes to visit must be horrific!

The noise from the Sawalha-Adderleys home over 2 decades must have been horrendous and as for the piles of rubbish causing a rat infestated garden means she is DEFINITELY NOT a girl next door you'd want!

Melanie Blake has today published a story saying one of her ex clients said to melanie when she was feeling low, if you end your life will you leave a note saying how kind and helpful I was!!!???!!!

Could, would Nadia stoop that low??? 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Going back to the quote Nadias ex manager, Melanie Blake, said about her last year.... I was thinking, a celebrities manager knows them better than anyone... They work very closely with them 24/7...

It's a shame more people dont take on board what Melanie Blake said about Nadia...

The warning signs are there... Calling an ex colleague a "total witch" means the person has to have been really really nasty, I've known some strange people who I've worked with throughout my career but I wouldn't go so far as to call them a witch...

Melanie must have seen some pretty awful behaviour from Nadia! I wonder why the subs think she's wonderful? We see it quite clearly. I wonder if it's because Nadia is an actress and trained to put on an act, an act we all see through!

I'm making assumptions here but I wonder if many of her youtube fans are older ones from loose women and many of her Instagram fans are younger? I'm not saying that's definitely how it is, I'm just wondering if different social media pages have different ages of followers?

Nadia definitely tries to portray herself as the "girl next door"... She bought a house next to her parents to exacerbate the lie!

Where as the reality is she will be a nightmare neighbour... The stress her parents must endure when their youngest child, Julia, comes to visit must be horrific!

The noise from the Sawalha-Adderleys home over 2 decades must have been horrendous and as for the piles of rubbish causing a rat infestated garden means she is DEFINITELY NOT a girl next door you'd want!

Melanie Blake has today published a story saying one of her ex clients said to melanie when she was feeling low, if you end your life will you leave a note saying how kind and helpful I was!!!???!!!

Could, would Nadia stoop that low??? 🤔
I really don’t know what I think of Melanie Blake because I think that she should either spill the beans and tell everyone what she knows or shut the heck up. This constant drip, drip is boring now.

the question I have is that if MB had taken her own life, who would point a finger at N anyway? Why would anyone need to know that they had been nice or not! It makes no sense.

Reactions: 14
I really don’t know what I think of Melanie Blake because I think that she should either spill the beans and tell everyone what she knows or shut the heck up. This constant drip, drip is boring now.

the question I have is that if MB had taken her own life, who would point a finger at N anyway? Why would anyone need to know that they had been nice or not! It makes no sense.
I think she desperately wants to say who it is but cannot for legal reasons, she knows people aren't stupid and will guess.

Re the letter, it was the fact that someone was feeling suicidal and someone's response to that was, please write a letter making me look good out of this situation because she was her manager, such an awful thing to say...

I think she wants the world to know how bad some people have behaved and not let them get away with it, but she has to do it speculatively as the person would no doubt sue her if she named them. Obviously it's a case of he said she said, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I like the fact she keeps bringing it up as the person who said it will know its them and will hate the fact it keeps getting brought up. If it's Nadia, which I think it is she's desperate to be loved and liked and she will hate the fact melanie has so many things on her from her dodgy past.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she desperately wants to say who it is but cannot for legal reasons, she knows people aren't stupid and will guess.

Re the letter, it was the fact that someone was feeling suicidal and someone's response to that was, please write a letter making me look good out of this situation because she was her manager, such an awful thing to say...

I think she wants the world to know how bad some people have behaved and not let them get away with it, but she has to do it speculatively as the person would no doubt sue her if she named them. Obviously it's a case of he said she said, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I like the fact she keeps bringing it up as the person who said it will know its them and will hate the fact it keeps getting brought up. If it's Nadia, which I think it is she's desperate to be loved and liked and she will hate the fact melanie has so many things on her from her dodgy past.
I really wish she would spill the tea on her.

This is what she said earlier this year to one newspaper.

1635351903533.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Ma: oh whatever is it. wherever did you find it. oh you are clever. it reminds me of that thing that we had back whenever. it really is marvellous. you are such a clever boy to have found something just like it.
So true 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
G

Genius @afrozenpea 👍 👍👍

Reactions: 11

I agree @notSUBmissive i think it is plausible that Nadia/Nurse Ratched would behave like that.
Why because it follows a familiar pattern the one we have seen played out again and again.
She seems to draw out and enable (and take advantage of) people's vulnerabilities?
She has an unhealthy obsession with rescuing or coming to the aid of the unfortunate the victimised or the vulnerable?
Which in most people would seem to be a noble and virtuous trait but with Nadia as we know all is not as it seems?
She attracts people by the (false) promise of kindness and nurturing and attention but sad to say it's all a bit of a honey trap once she has someone under her spell she is apt to abuse her power and seek in an undermining way to dominate and exert control.Thats because she loves to be the most powerful person in any given situation oh but we must have a pretense of benevolence (self justification?)
I actually think for all her bluster she's a rather fearful character scared of letting go and scared of her own shadow self?
She must be the all good and kind and well liked and innocent girl/ woman next door she can never admit to being devious or domineering or selfish or disturbed or even ill no someone else has to play that part (the part she won't own up to)? The victim? That's what she subconsciously creates the role played by other people.
I think she has unresolved feelings of guilt or shame (that she carries around inside her) about her husband's suicide and the way that it was reported in the press and her estrangement from his family?
I think subconsciously she's trying to alleviate that burden by reacting the whole scenario again but this time she can come out of it by keeping her good name intact? I don't think she is consciously evil or bad but in the grip of her (past) compulsions which she doesn't seem to question?
This time though she gets to show to the world you see I was supportive (it wasn't me?)
She's wounded by past blame it won't let her go she didn't read the letter she didn't process her grief she ran away but the past has a way of following people around if they don't deal with difficult and pent up emotions?
Why can't she just be honest with herself and say sorry? That she must of hurt her husband very badly (even if she didn't mean to?) because she was selfish and foolish and didn't think about how he felt like? Not that anyone ever forces someone else to commit suicide that's always a personal decision. However being in a relationship with a narcissist can be soul destroying and crippling and yes they are pyschic vampires and they can and do drain and damage people and the only way to stop that (and only they can do this) is by self acknowledgement and accountability?
Yes especially if it's painful it needs to be integrated not just past on to other people!
The way we treat others is always reflected back on us?
She should have said goodbye and let it go if she wanted peace of mind but she can't because she's unfortunately imo too much of a coward and I think it haunts her?
I believe that's why she's so desperate to convince others she's a good person just helping others even showing the receipts she thinks she can command people to do that! What she's doing is not saving others but trying to save herself?
Sorry to go off on the deep end but honestly that's what came to my mind I know it's a sensitive subject and I hope I haven't upset or triggered anyone but not letting go of the past you end up repeating it because she just never seems to learn? That's because in my opinion she projects all her own vulnerabilities and darkness onto others and then guess what it just follows her around?
She can't escape it because she didn't own (up) to it her own destructive and negative influence and feelings and behaviour?
Not other people's?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely, I know she has her hands tied plus her reputation careerwise to think of, no one would want her as their agejt if she's going to blab about them. I do feel she could give subtle but affirming hints though, for example "the total witch has a freeloading husband" or "the total witch has a nit infestation", I don't believe she could be sued for libel that way. I do think MB is being too ambiguous but at the same time I can well believe Grabby would say that about a suicide note. I keep thinking back to how she was in Big Brother with Perez, her kindness to him when he was ostricised seemed fake and image boosting. I wasn't on Tattle then, I hadn't seen her YouTube, but I knew something wasn't quite right about her back then. I also think if your own sister can call you out on Twitter and not even have the will to say your name in response to an article about you, then there is some serious shade. Julia doesn't seem like a vindictive person, I think Grabby has pushed and pushed her and now she resents her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
54DB3EFC-EDE5-4722-8DFE-2E9391A28071.jpeg

The Facebook comments so far:

Awesome ❤😘

Amazing

Fabulous

Lovely 😊😊

Legend ❤😘

Funtastic 🤗

Inspiring

Lovely ❤

Intelligent ❤

Loving

Intense

Clever

Calming

Epic

Lovely and funny

Brave

Kind ❤

Kind and thoughtful

Genuine

Unique

Compassionate

Sensitive

Handsome

Big-hearted ♥

Fandiddlyastic!! ❤😁🤗 Limiting it to one word is tough 😂😂

I can’t read any more… it’s quite sick inducing🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.