Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 831806

The Facebook comments so far:

Awesome ❤😘

Amazing

Fabulous

Lovely 😊😊

Legend ❤😘

Funtastic 🤗

Inspiring

Lovely ❤

Intelligent ❤

Loving

Intense

Clever

Calming

Epic

Lovely and funny

Brave

Kind ❤

Kind and thoughtful

Genuine

Unique

Compassionate

Sensitive

Handsome

Big-hearted ♥

Fandiddlyastic!! ❤😁🤗 Limiting it to one word is tough 😂😂

I can’t read any more… it’s quite sick inducing🤢
His fishing-for-compliments expedition seems to have been fruitful then eh, Mr Attention Seeker!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 831806

The Facebook comments so far:

Awesome ❤😘

Amazing

Fabulous

Lovely 😊😊

Legend ❤😘

Funtastic 🤗

Inspiring

Lovely ❤

Intelligent ❤

Loving

Intense

Clever

Calming

Epic

Lovely and funny

Brave

Kind ❤

Kind and thoughtful

Genuine

Unique

Compassionate

Sensitive

Handsome

Big-hearted ♥

Fandiddlyastic!! ❤😁🤗 Limiting it to one word is tough 😂😂

I can’t read any more… it’s quite sick inducing🤢
Are they all after a quickie in his dusty wank cave? I can't quite believe how so many of them can listen to the shite he spouts and attribute those words to him. WTF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The subs have made a depressing poem, with depressing music... If that doesn't send mental marky over the edge I don't know what will!!!!!! 😦

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The subs have made a depressing poem, with depressing music... If that doesn't send mental marky over the edge I don't know what will!!!!!! 😦

They have created a cult of absolute misery. I don't think the SA's realise just how dangerous they are. :mad:

Nadia... Inspirational????! 😲
Holy Moly, I'm speechless 😶
Were bleedin' doomed if that's the case. Good lord!

I'm sorry Ashley, i don't aspire to get my tits out and roll around on a dirty floor, not at my age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

If the Sawalha-Adderleys cult club was working, Ashley wouldn't be feeling like he describes in the above post!!!

The Sawalha-Adderley subs are just one big PITY PARTY 🙄 in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

I found that triggering... I laughed my head off....

Oh no, triggering has to be negative doesn't it. like EVERYTHING!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely, I know she has her hands tied plus her reputation careerwise to think of, no one would want her as their agejt if she's going to blab about them. I do feel she could give subtle but affirming hints though, for example "the total witch has a freeloading husband" or "the total witch has a nit infestation", I don't believe she could be sued for libel that way. I do think MB is being too ambiguous but at the same time I can well believe Grabby would say that about a suicide note. I keep thinking back to how she was in Big Brother with Perez, her kindness to him when he was ostricised seemed fake and image boosting. I wasn't on Tattle then, I hadn't seen her YouTube, but I knew something wasn't quite right about her back then. I also think if your own sister can call you out on Twitter and not even have the will to say your name in response to an article about you, then there is some serious shade. Julia doesn't seem like a vindictive person, I think Grabby has pushed and pushed her and now she resents her.

Christmas isn't just magic twinkle says the woman who has the karma of her second husband committing suicide on Christmas Day and her first born child born that day. COMMIT TO A GOOD THERAPIST NOW you can f*cking afford it. Stop putting your misery on everyone else by proxy 🙂
(#firth thigns of chwithmas)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 19.39.38.png

After reading @notSUBmissive 's post regarding Melanie Blake and 'The Total Witch' quote, and after the 60th Wedding Anniversary very public photos without Julia, which I thought was beyond cruel. (I did say something to her on IG comments but I've noticed she responds to a lot of the comments of her daily posts, but anything with the Witch's name in is not acknowledged.)

So.. I decided to do some digging, because I'm simply more interested in Nitty than her current THIRD husband. I pay my TV license, she is on my TV, I don't like the way she behaves on TV, therefore she is my main focus.

It wasn't hard, it actually took all of 60 seconds.

WHO is Nadia Carina? Also 1986 is when she supposedly began her career?

Julia was in a children's series called Press Gang from 1989 and it is a well known fact that Nitty came to Dexter Fletcher and Julia's abode in the very early 90's, crying on the doorstep because she had no agent or work; and I would bet if we tally up the dates... a certain first husband would have been left flailing somewhere around this time? Julia has said 'She rang her own agent and he took Nadia on.. Nadia has said herself, "I was at Julia's, I saw Justin (second victim, husband - and I thought, yes please!"

So.. if ever there were proof that this woman did not use her Father's name with pride (quite the opposite and changed it to a stage name Nadia Carina) which she swiftly changed back as Julia was a fast rising star, and we all know how Nadia LOVES to grab on to 'sparks' of joy.'

Feel free to do more detective work. I'm no @Seek Clarity, though @Gloria Rostron you are equal in your talents. @notSUBmissive and @Misbehaving got me going again, and it feels good. I like this thread a lot, but I like it even more when really important things are called out, the actions which cause hurt to their followers and fans. Detective work can be done, and possibly this CON-ARTIST will be revealed.

Has anyone ever heard of a Miss Nadia Carina?

*have a look at that fake smile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Christmas isn't just magic twinkle says the woman who has the karma of her second husband committing suicide on Christmas Day and her first born child born that day. COMMIT TO A GOOD THERAPIST NOW you can f*cking afford it. Stop putting your misery on everyone else by proxy 🙂
o god i watched that video. she had absolutely nothing nice, kind or positive to say about the man who had killed herself......... who feels sad about someone killing himself without any memories of that person. it's so bizarre.

here's the timestamp for her complete lack of recollections of her husband, and instead her doing attention whoring pauses and talking about social media, then talking about how they cannot in any way ever help anyone, but then talks about being off the telly and being on a radio show, and then the fact she was on eastenders at the time. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON THE PERSON WHO KILLED HIMSELF WHO SHE WAS bleeping MARRIED TO. it's absolutely disgraceful.

WHO is Nadia Carina? Also 1986 is when she supposedly began her career?
nadia carina was a psuedonym she adopted when she got a role on a film with Julia but did not want people to know they were related

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I read this today and immediately thought of Manky. It’s how he treated me when I was a paying sub. Thank goodness I only paid one month.
‘They do it to intimidate and coerce and control.’

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This was on my suggestions! She literally says at 16 minutes that she does the 16:8!! This was years ago so what happened?! She talks recently as if she’s never done it before!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thread locked for now, don't start a new one.

The abuse and attacks aimed at moderators and tattle by a few posters on this thread because we tested a feature that was supposed to enhance tattle and made 2 posts is not acceptable.

We work very hard to keep this site running and it's just not on the way some people on this thread have behaved.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Please make yourself aware of the rules :) - Please read our rules and why they're important
Thread reopened, all please do read the rules (link above) and report any posts that break them to prevent it from getting locked again.

Attacking mods or smearing tattle is totally unacceptable.

Now back on the topic of influencers.

nadiasawalha posted
98245955_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2.cdninstagram.jpg

nadiasawalha I feel so emotional this morning…
Seventeen years ago today my super smart , funny , kind , loving , tortured ,talented husband @mark_adderley put down alcohol for good . For me . For his daughters . For all those that loved him. NOT for himself . He couldn’t for himself . Alcohol had unwittingly , right from his very first drink ,been his medication for the agonies of Bi polar 2 and depression .
Mark only got his diagnosis this year when he was told that he would have been trying to deal with his illness since he was a five or six years old . It breaks my heart that alcohol became the answer for his emotional agony .
I truly believe that if Mark hadn’t chosen AA and a sober life he wouldn’t be with us today .

For some , alcohol is deadly .

The slow realisation that Mark was an alcoholic was a painful and scary one for me and I almost gave up on our marriage .
Thank god I didn’t . Thank god he really heard me and chose sobriety ‘one day at a time ‘

It’s not ALWAYS the case that someone ONLY gives up alcohol if THEY want to give up alcohol .

Mark never wanted to give up . How could he , the sadness in him could only be soothed ( albeit momentarily ) by alcohol.

BUT once Mark knew , really knew , that he would lose me and his girls forever if he didn’t give it up for good . He did . It was very tough . But he did it for all of us . So he could be the best dad . The best husband . The best son he could .

I’ve seen just how hard it’s is to live in a drink obsessed world if you choose not to drink .

It is the ONLY drug in the world you have to apologise for not taking and that’s pretty damn bonkers when we all know what havoc it can cause .

So Mark . I want to say . Today is all about you . Me and the girls want to celebrate you and what you do one day at a time .

You are our hero .

Thank you for your sobriety and for being the funniest kindest , smartest person I know .

I love you . More now than ever .

Happy sober birthday !

Fancy an egg and fag sarnie darling ?

To anyone struggling with a loved one who is in the grip of alcoholism AlAnon is for families and loved ones of alcoholics . You need support too💜

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Thank you for reopening the thread 💕

if ppl behave then i may make a comeback 😜😂 im rewatching from vlogmas 2018, so i have plenty of fuel 🔥🔥 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.