Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I think it's legit, I think if an Instagrammer has a page on tattle the new insta bot feature automatically posts their post on their tattle page.

It's probably been done for tattle users who don't have Instagram. I love the fact the Sawalha-Adderleys will HATE their Instagram posts are getting automatically posted on tattle πŸ˜‚
Really not for me as I don't do SM and I don't want to see that crap. I love to read all your views especially the daily report but this is not for me.

Eh it literally says it's a tattle feature being tested πŸ€ͺ

I'm not sure why some people are so confused. Reply on the thread in forum business or ignore the account if you're so offended πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
We are not confused or offended - we do not want to see it.

Reactions: 10
Just ignore the account if it's not for you. No need to keep posting and complaning. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

But are people really so annoyed if someone posts a screen shot from said persons social media on the thread about them.

Screenshot_20211026-230835_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
I wi
Just ignore the account if it's not for you. No need to keep posting and complaning. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

But are people really so annoyed if someone posts a screen shot from said persons social media on the thread about them.
Here we go.

Reactions: 3
I like the auto- post, but would like the instagram posts to be more normal size. Don't like seeing a blown up version of nadia sawalha's filthy pores. I would think that would placate the people who are recoiling in horror from the posts. Because I know I for one have defintely reposted instagram stuff and no-one complained. see here she is normal size: it's not quite so bad, although let's be honest, it could be smaller still. she's such a gargoyle. lolololol

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Nadia Sawalha posts far far more on Instagram than she does on youtube...

Both are social media accounts so I feel its important if we're going to call out their social media behaviour, we call out all of their social media channels including Instagram and YouTube.

I also love it when we get new members and I think alot of new members have come from Instagram (obviously I might be wrong)

Here's to continuing to call her out, if her behaviour deserves it, from whatever channel she posts from πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hilarious
Omg I’m roaring
Near fell off my sofa
Spilt my baileys down my frilly blouse πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TWO Mr Miserable posts in one day!!!

He really really is so depressing.

He uses his social media platform to patronise everyone around him, to make everyone only listen to his opinion and to depress everyone by refusing to see a professional therapist but instead repeatedly share his misery with his followers... What an absolute w*nker Mark Adderley truly is πŸ™„
πŸ’― correctI know people with similar mental health problems, they do not lament their situation, they do not go about taking numerous sadsac selfies
They try to put their best foot forward and they try to help others
I know a few people who are in their 50s and terminally ill and the put out better vibes than that goon does
Attention seeking to the max
He is getting away with blue murder and she is facilitating it
Unsurprisingly the cracks are starting to show

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet Mark doesn't show a picture of his teeth covered in plaque disclosing tablets πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Can you imagine!!!

It would be like a murder in his mouth πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
TWO Mr Miserable posts in one day!!!

He really really is so depressing.

He uses his social media platform to patronise everyone around him, to make everyone only listen to his opinion and to depress everyone by refusing to see a professional therapist but instead repeatedly share his misery with his followers... What an absolute w*nker Mark Adderley truly is πŸ™„
No creativity of his own. He always does these after sober dave has posted. Quite pathetic really.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I dont know how he gets away with calling himself a film buff. As you say, there are very famous actors that any film buff would know that he doesn't seem to have heard of. He also doesn't get the nuance in many films he reviews (I can't watch him anymore as he's so unknowing when it comes to subplots and themes). He also doesn't bother to look up how to pronounce certain actors' names and that's just ignorant when you're reviewing them in films.
I agree he always says VAN Diesel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had a down time after β€œa lovely night with daughter chewing the cud over coffee and wine…….”

Reactions: 7
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Wednesday. It's early again. Title is "Queen ill, Rugby Brain Damage, Cops & Robbers, Ryan Reynolds in Wales, Brits & Alcohol." Meh. :cautious:

Mark is wearing a red t-shirt, his LA Dodgers baseball cap and he needs a shave. He tells us his cough is starting to improve. Nadia is upstairs talking to her friend Caz. She might show up. Roll call. He shows us his t-shirt, it is a smoking skull. What a try hard. :rolleyes: Mutters on about what is the space between you and me and then goes on about being too deep. No fear of that with Mark, he is about as deep as a puddle. The dogs are going off to the vet today. They have seen 3 vets. Someone mentions there is a website that sells Adderley China (probably Replacements Ltd.) and he says he has nothing to do with them, his ancestors did do pottery and one committed suicide, blah, blah. He is going to talk about this on his mental health thingy. Says the psychiatrist plotted his illness from his great grandfather. Tell us something we DON'T know. Faith want the vlog suggestions on the Community Page and he does it now. At 24 months as a member, you are eligible for a signed, glossy photograph. 😴 Yes, I know you are trying to contain your collective excitement. 🀭"If you want you can have it large enough so you can kiss luscious Nadia's lips. That's what I do sometimes when she is in the mood with me." Sups his coffee like a perv. 🀒 CHECK OUT OUR VENOM REVIEW.

Early because of half term, builders and the sky glass installers. Aww, he can't find the trolls. :p His chest is much better today. Did he even see a doctor? Welcome Milly Molly. Angela sent them some natural medicine stuff. I dunno what it is. There will be a Community post for the mental health chat. Mark asks chatters how they are. Mark is frustrated that he hasn't been able to workout, mentions body dysmorphia. Tells Gabrielle to take each second as it comes. "Unless you are in a formal counselling session, there is only so much you can do, but it is still important for people not to pretend they are okay. D'ya know wot I mean?" :rolleyes: He thinks that social media helps, "it's like those books of thoughts and prayers." :cautious: Mentions his Donlad Duck post yesterday. If I just help one lonely, sad, desperate person, then it is all worth it, ohpissoffwillya!?! "You have to build a sense of self=preservation." πŸ˜– Talks about being in a low place last evening. He was with Fleur last evening chewing the cud over coffee and wine and peanuts. Cesar says he is waiting for the ball to drop. (I heard someone on TV say this 2 nights ago. I swear it isn't me, but more and more people do not know their colloquial sayings. It's waiting for the other shoe to drop! 🀬) "Is that like the microphone drop?" Something is going on with Lesley. Send Lesley a huge hug. "We all sit in the middle..." The roof of my mouth is itchy and I already took a Claritin. 😭

Mark talks about cross addiction with his workout regime. Back in a second he says. No one is at the door, so he is back. Sally is having a new kitchen fitted. 16/8 mentioned. Someone mentions SAD. Get a light to help. Back to 16/8 and Mark says she is NOT ADVOCATING IT, SHE IS SHARING M'KAY? Talk about there not being money to be made of from it. Mark does his Boris impression to annoy us with. Emma is suffering from side effects from new meds. Who is worried about the Queen? Mark is and says there are parallels to when Prince Philip was ill. I wish everyone would shut up about it. She is 95, given most of her life to ungrateful bastards, leave the woman alone. 🀬 He think in good spirits is a euphemism. Julia hopes she attends the Remembrance Day Service. Talk about a Prince Regent situation. "I had such a bad night last night." Chatters chime in with comments. Mark talks about Charles getting 15 to 20 years and William will be the next longest serving monarch. Another Bojo impression. Melody says the Queen knows about Prince Andrew's escapades with Epstein and despises the whole family. Calm yer tits Melody. All this chat about Andrew is just that. His accuser has yet to get anyone on the hook for it and it is her son. Mark calls Andrew a bastard, but what is a mum to do? Mark's nan went on a further 16 years after his granddad died. Claire is having a crappy day can everyone send out hugs. BOO HOO! WHERE'S MY HUGS AND SYMPATHY? 😭 :p Minky Moo wants the Royals gone and preportional representation and until then, she ain't engaged. Mark says he has a soft spot for the Queen, especially how she dealt with COVID.

Rugby and brains going to mush. Bobby Goulding and others are suing over brain damage. Talk about footballers and heading. Mark tells us about being recruited for rugby in secondary school. Talking about grabbing ears and tearing noses open in rugby. All the players are suffering from neurological conditions. In hockey, it is only recently they are taking players off the ice if they get concussed. Over to 4G guys. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON GUYS!

Ryan Reynolds went to his first Wrexham game. Mark says to see "Free Guy." Faith says it is much better than Newcastle. Talks about FIFA video game, how he is a fan of the ultimate underdogs. So back when he was at Holland Park, diplomat's kids went to his school. This kid from Iraq called Babaq was getting the beats in the schoolyard by 5 girls. He feels it was a racist attack, he ran in and grabbed him, screamed at them all with a stick and they became cursory friends. Six weeks later whilst going home, he heard this rush and these girls hurled him over a fence into a bush, just missing the spear spikes. "Why am I telling that story? What does that relate to? What was I just talking about?" I dunno. :cautious: Ellen says underdog. Yes, he has always rooted for the underdog. "There is nothing scarier than girls attacking you." Talks about how girl fights would need a bigger perimeter of spectators, as the girls locked hands and hair and windmilled around. :ROFLMAO: "Girls are scary, I tell you." Mark asks if you remember when someone was chasing you at school up stairs and trying to push your bottom forward. No. 😐 "If you could almost bottle that sensation, it was quite exciting."

GUYS GROUP HUG IN MEMORY OF XANDER. HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND SOMETHING WILL BE LANDING SOMEWHERE ON THE CHANNEL AT SOME POINT, SOME TIME SOON, HAVE A LOVELY, SEE YA LATER, LOTS OF LOVE BYE! Bye. 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.
Jo Brands daughter (same age as Maddie) came up on my TT, she is 3rd year at Uni, sings/songwrites and appears to be far more together than Maddie. No drinking/ smoking down the park vids, no semi clothed writhing around vids, just a talented young women with lots of self respect πŸ‘
What is her TT name, I'd like a look.

Reactions: 7
Nadia hates his facial hair , they have probably had a big argument by the size of his beard πŸ§”β€β™‚οΈ
1635329226793.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Jo Brands daughter (same age as Maddie) came up on my TT, she is 3rd year at Uni, sings/songwrites and appears to be far more together than Maddie. No drinking/ smoking down the park vids, no semi clothed writhing around vids, just a talented young women with lots of self respect πŸ‘
Wow, I'm surprised Jo has a daughter that age. I'm not being ageist, but Jo looks a lot older than her years, even 20 years ago, she looked like she was in her 50s.

Reactions: 9
Wow, I'm surprised Jo has a daughter that age. I'm not being ageist, but Jo looks a lot older than her years, even 20 years ago, she looked like she was in her 50s.
Jo had both daughter's in her forties didn't she? She got married fairly late probably because she wanted to establish her career first or maybe she just didn't find love until later in life?
I love Jo she has always come across as such a good and steady influence on the people closest to her.
I know I've said this before but when I was in hospital preparing for cardiac surgery my husband met Jo at a school fete (he was the artist) and she passed on her best wishes and sent me her love.
πŸ’ž I was a little forlorn and apprehensive at the time (it was just before my operation) and it really meant a lot to me.
You could just tell it was heartfelt (I think she related to me being a mother and having young children). She really is a very caring lady with a lot of positive energy.
She seems like a very good mum as well wise and steadfast and she unlike Mark and Nadia has always been very protective over her children and their privacy.
I'm so happy for her and her daughter.
Lovely people and family they are. πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.