Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mank is always perving over Kate Beckinsale's Insta. It was in the news about her having a very high IQ. She was tested properly years ago. Trust him to want attention. The guy who can't even comb his hair. So called film buff who didn't even know who Gina Lollobrigida was.
I dont know how he gets away with calling himself a film buff. As you say, there are very famous actors that any film buff would know that he doesn't seem to have heard of. He also doesn't get the nuance in many films he reviews (I can't watch him anymore as he's so unknowing when it comes to subplots and themes). He also doesn't bother to look up how to pronounce certain actors' names and that's just ignorant when you're reviewing them in films.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
SO annoys me when bargain basement Lil aka Grifter Swadderley complains about prices. Five quid for a fancy ice-cream in a tourist spot in London seems on the nail to me. She earns a couple of thousand talking through her arse for an hour just WHAT is the souless ghoul on about 😠🍦
(An aside...this woman knows nothing about growing old gracefully. What the f*ck is a 56 yr old doing wearing her 18 year old daughter's clothes?)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
SO annoys me when bargain basement Lil aka Grifter Swadderley complains about prices. Five quid for a fancy ice-cream in a tourist spot in London seems on the nail to me. She earns a couple of thousand talking through her arse for an hour just WHAT is the souless ghoul on about 😠🍦
Aren't ice creams around £3.50 from a bog standard ice cream van now? The ones they got came with toppings and as you say, it is a London tourist spot. Nadia seems to complain every time she has to pay for something.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Aren't ice creams around £3.50 from a bog standard ice cream van now? The ones they got came with toppings and as you say, it is a London tourist spot. Nadia seems to complain every time she has to pay for something.
She complains so much about prices yet most of the things they buy go down as 'business costs' for their 'reality show'.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
she gets paid £3,000 per hour, gets a free hairdo, a coating in foundation, prob transportation and expenses paid for, and a high street wrap dress for 50 pence nominal charge her daughter will probably sell on depop later, whilst claiming every piece of shite her and her grabby husband consume back against tax......

obviously these hard working young people working a late shift deserve so much less....

• Angry
Reactions: 21
she gets paid £3,000 per hour, gets a free hairdo, a coating in foundation, prob transportation and expenses paid for, and a high street wrap dress for 50 pence nominal charge her daughter will probably sell on depop later, whilst claiming every piece of shite her and her grabby husband consume back against tax......

obviously these hard working young people working a late shift deserve so much less....
There is vid of her coming out of LW studio to a line of transport with her "hello boys" persona and gets into a Merc (or similar) to transport her to Crummy Croydon.
Edit - Sure someone knows where it is - have had a look but can't find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There is vid of her coming out of LW studio to a line of transport with her "hello boys" persona and gets into a Merc (or similar) to transport her to Crummy Croydon.
And also having a go at one of the drivers because she couldn't find her car which was literally behind her.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm having a hard time trying to see anything feministic in these images of mother and daughter who both photographed themselves and freely put the images of them wearing the same trousers out into the public domain.
If a man wore trousers with 'Juicy' emblazoned across his groin would that be okay Ms 'all men have the potential to be rapists' Sawalha?
If you and your daughter can do it why not them?
Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 14.34.50.png
juicy 1.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm having a hard time trying to see anything feministic in these images of mother and daughter who both photographed themselves and freely put the images of them wearing the same trousers out into the public domain.
If a man wore trousers with 'Juicy' emblazoned across his groin would that be okay Ms 'all men have the potential to be rapists' Sawalha?
If you and your daughter can do it why not them? View attachment 830078View attachment 830079
Nadia reminds me of max wall in that photo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I reckon @Instagram is one of them.. joined Sunday 08:56 last seen Sunday 08:56..spammed us with there shite thinking we would really like to see it!
He couldn’t do nnss as he was too busy on tattle🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TWO Mr Miserable posts in one day!!!

He really really is so depressing.

He uses his social media platform to patronise everyone around him, to make everyone only listen to his opinion and to depress everyone by refusing to see a professional therapist but instead repeatedly share his misery with his followers... What an absolute w*nker Mark Adderley truly is 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.