Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TWO Mr Miserable posts in one day!!!

He really really is so depressing.

He uses his social media platform to patronise everyone around him, to make everyone only listen to his opinion and to depress everyone by refusing to see a professional therapist but instead repeatedly share his misery with his followers... What an absolute w*nker Mark Adderley truly is 🙄
The state of it🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just going off topic slightly..all of us normal everyday people are still wearing masks in crowed busy places..well I am anyway
When you scroll through social media barely any of the ‘celebs’ wear masks anymore
So judi love has covid..Tom fletcher has had covid..we think nit & mank have had/got covid now Eamonn Holmes has covid..then u see frankie bridge at kidzania as crowded as it can get just blasé no mask. Obviously people with plenty of money think there immune from covid
I have been feeling so angry with people over this weekend. We visited a local city and hardly anyone was wearing a mask. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE HAD 1000 JABS..... YOU CAN STILL PASS IT ON!!!!! People are so selfish. There was no social distancing and nobody was using the anti bac stations in shops. I know of 3 people who are double jabbed and currently in hospital with covid, one on a ventilator. We have the worst rate in Europe and yet nobody is enforcing mask wearing. Not even in Scotland or Wales where it is current law that masks should be worn inside buildings.
I have relatives with lung conditions, heart conditions and cancer. Why can people not be more empathetic and just put a sodding mask on to save those who are vulnerable from getting more ill? Scared of getting a spot or dry skin isn't an excuse and neither is the fact that you've been vaccinated. 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So she’s ill, but she’s sitting there having a glass of red wine (which she never does in the afternoon apparently🤥).
View attachment 827352
I don’t know how she can stomach even just the thought of alcohol when she’s ill - I know I can’t.
And she’s telling the subs to all write to the BBC to tell them how great Mark is and that they should employ him to do film and tv reviews🤭 How pathetic and embarrassing!🤣
View attachment 827351
Nadia, you’re nearly 60… I really feel you shouldn’t be wearing these ‘Juicy’ trousers anymore. It’s just not a good look🤢
View attachment 827353

Thanks for sharing the link again @knickerbockerey
Ohhh, no. More ''Lumpy'' than ''Juicy'' now. Looks like a bag of tennis balls. Also, her grey hair at the crown, actually looks balding at first glance

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon @Instagram is one of them.. joined Sunday 08:56 last seen Sunday 08:56..spammed us with there shite thinking we would really like to see it!
He couldn’t do nnss as he was too busy on tattle🤣
This is why I asked at that time and said they had joined at 8,56 - they spammed a guy called Stuart on the Influnecers forums. Thanks goodness they have gone

Reactions: 10

He uses his social media platform to patronise everyone around him, to make everyone only listen to his opinion and to depress everyone by refusing to see a professional therapist but instead repeatedly share his misery with his followers... What an absolute w*nker Mark Adderley truly is 🙄
Totally agree. He needs to get himself back to AA meetings and also get some proper therapy. I know the kind of therapy you get when you go to The Priory etc. It might steer you down the right path initially, but to live that sober life, the one that he pretends to live, not a chance. You need more, much more in some cases.

You just like to wallow in your misery don't you manks?, aided of course by your not so lovely wife. Pathetic creature. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Does Mark Adderley have a black eye or is that a build up of Bisto in his bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, by a professional hairdresser who will talk her through options, not by Simone who is a TV makeup artist who has a mild knowledge of layering and short back and sides.
The same could be said of Miss Dina, if she’s going down the influencing route and latching on to Supersubs she needs to go steady with the peroxide. Both those women need to let go of 21 years old and gracefully accept they are in their late fifties. You can’t keep going on about the benefits of HRT and kid yourself you’re 21.

Whatever women take for menopause it is to relieve symptoms both physical and mental. THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU BACK YOUR YOUTH. They allow you to grow older with dignity and without suffering.

Both of these women are hanging on to the idea of the beautiful thick hair they had in their youth. Except it’s not there, and no amount of fluffing,de-frizzing, Pantene,BS is going to give you the hair you had when young. As one grows older and grey sets in, hair becomes wirey, and much more difficult to manage. If they both want to have long hair then they have to PAY professionals to look after and manage it; but they want freebies, and those two aren’t going to be getting any fancy high class celebrity hairdressers knocking any time soon.

Get your credit cards out girls, pop into London Town and SOUGHT YA AIR’ OUT!

The 3 sisters certainly suit curly hair, but Nitty and Miss Dina have NEVER changed their hair. At least Julia tries different looks and whatever look she does have, her hair looks healthy!
Just a quickie - I was behind a woman on the checkout in M & S and could not stop looking at her hair - it was wonderful. I told my hubby to sort out the shopping as I was going to talk to her. I asked her who cut her hair and she told me it was her hairdressing partner and they have the same cut. Me now I love this lady.

Reactions: 10
nadiasawalha
25581736_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

Wow …disclosing tablets .. most fun I’ve had in ages !! Haven’t used these since the eighties ?!!

Swipe to see

Who knows what they are ? Have you ever used them ?

Be great for Halloween 😂

#disclosuretablets #teethgoals #instateeth #teeths #teethcare

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
nadiasawalha

Wow …disclosing tablets .. most fun I’ve had in ages !! Haven’t used these since the eighties ?!!

Swipe to see

Be great for Halloween 😂

Here we go again.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
i think the instagram thing is legit. i like it- it will piss them off to know their instagram posts go straight to tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
nadiasawalha

Swipe to see

Be great for Halloween 😂

her tongue is huge, I thought it was a photo of Xander at first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i think the instagram thing is legit. i like it- it will piss them off to know their instagram posts go straight to tattle.
I agree, I think it's legit, I think if an Instagrammer has a page on tattle the new insta bot feature automatically posts their post on their tattle page.

It's probably been done for tattle users who don't have Instagram. I love the fact the Sawalha-Adderleys will HATE their Instagram posts are getting automatically posted on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eh it literally says it's a tattle feature being tested 🤪

I'm not sure why some people are so confused. Reply on the thread in forum business or ignore the account if you're so offended 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.