Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Tuesday. It keeps raining here. :( Still, the temperature has cooled down, but it is still sweater weather. Title today is "Alec Baldwin Developments, CLIMATE HOPES Fade, Bad Breath & Cops & Robbers." Fun times.

We have the two of them, Mark is still wearing his jacket and Nadia is sticking out her red coloured tongue. "Does anyone want to guess" as she shows us her teeth. I'll give it a go, plaque tablets. Someone says it is a cold foggy day in France. Cue the French language getting mangled and Nadia wanting to go. Nadia wants a big buttery croissant, of course. Nadia says she used to watch French films all the time when she was young. Topic is now Nadia's hair, it looks very curly today. She says she left conditioner in her hair, wrapped it in a t-shirt and woke-up like that. They went to see a film called "Antlers" and there was a camera set-up. Cameraman say you have to turn to your left a look scared of the monster. So it's him and Maddie, Maddie does her scared face and he looks like he is getting his passport photo taken. :rolleyes: They had a second go and well Maddie is loads better still, she make an effort. Review is coming up later this week.

(Warning Mark being gross.) Back to Nadia's tongue and Mark says it's because she has been licked the devil's anus. :sick: Elsa says Nadia looks 10 days younger. Her hair look good and she looks like she had some sleep. Stop flattering her. Like I said, the tongue is from disclosure tablets. Wooo, Nadia brushed her teeth. Mark is saying everything about her is different. "It's almost like you're a plastic action figure." She says it's because she has lost weight. Nadia models her waist is back thing. Mark says he is going into a big body dysmorphic tailspin, because he hasn't worked out in 4 days. Boo bloody hoo! Mark says remember about the time I put bipolar in the title of GFH and trolls came out saying they were "concerned" about Nanny Di. He starts shifting around in his seat like annoying 10-year-old boy. They were concerned with him being a little bit brisk with her. I think they meant you were being a disrespective asshole towards her as per. :mad: Mark says as in the AXA AD you can see she can be cheeky. Whatever, she ain't your peer douchebag! "I HAVE DYSMORPHIA, they adjusted my drugs because of my dysmorphia, so there you go." :cautious: Now it is his turn to model his slimmer frame. "You've lost loads of weight" says Nadia. 16/8, 16/8, 16/8. o_O Nadia says she really wants to films some recipes for people to do on it this week. She has been doing it for 8 weeks now. Her jeans were tight and now they are not. "What do they call it when you get a thingy...you know when things get a bit tight." Mark is giggling to himself, the filthy perv. Nadia is oblivious to his nonsense. Nadia wants to do weights, but she hates them. Do bands, they are just as good if not better for some people. Rachel says camel's foot to Mark. Cameltoe, back in the 70s it was walrus lips, gross either way.

Nadia says if there were people coming in and seeing this CM, they would think to themselves "Who the duck are these people and what the hell are they talking about." I have been watching this drivel for ages and I still say that to myself. :p Mark says it is "a lot more bleeping interesting than GMB at times." Someone thinks highly of themselves. God they swear a lot. Mark says the first time he heard the term cameltoe as a child he says :sneaky:, he felt sorry for the person it was referring to. "Are talking about people's vaginas" asks Nads. "I've lost the whole middle of the story." Cesar says a cameltoe is better than a moose knuckle. Laughs all around. 😑 "Any man who thinks showing his moose knuckle is going to further any of his endeavours in his day in any way whatsoever, you might get attention, but it is not the attention you want. We don't want to see it." I don't find myself looking at people's crotches and don't what other people are doing. Richard Maddely is on GMB today and Lisa does his make-up, says how jolly and nice he is. Mark talks about watching This Morning as a student and Friends, Neighbours and found that he was a bit of a bully with Judy. Nadia says Judy could hold her own.

Chatters are asking about 16/8, where to find the videos on it. Mark pisses off to get another coffee. Chat about 16/8. Someone is listening to them walking home from the garage. Nadia thinks it is a club. What clubs are open on a Monday night? 🤣 Coffee machine whirling. Nadia's Invisalign is working really well and she can't believe it. Most people pay good money to have that straighten system, unlike Nadia I love a Freebie Sawalha. She can't but her Invisalign back on because she is going to have pink teeth. :rolleyes: "Anyone got any ideas how I can get this pink dye off my tongue?" "I have to brush it off?!?" Mark asks if we remember in the 70s flouride treatments and muses if it had lead in them. Yes, really. :rolleyes: "I never brush my tongue. Do you brush your tongue?" Mark says yes all the time. Duh Nadia. Tim gave Mark a chip (AA thingy) and Nadia said Mark cried when he got the chip. Back to garage/Garage question. Cloddagh was dropping her car at the garage in case you want to know the details. "Oh maybe she was having a service" says Nadia and Mark says he needs one. 😖

Talk about suggestions for Vlogmas. Mark says there is a book about a man who makes decisions based on the roll of a dice and some show he did back in the 20th Century. Mark is going to let the viewers to make choices on Vlogmas. "Your radio controlled muppets." A tiff about Squid Game being reviewed and Mark tells Nadia to calm down. Sunday Show Nadia is doing Halloween recipes (she did a column in the Mirror remember?). This seems a little too late, as Halloween is on Sunday. 😒 Did you know, when Nadia had that column, she did the food and Mark took the pics and "they are rather beautiful." Mark blowing his own trumpet. Allison apologizes for being late.

Alec Baldwin shooting more info. AD who handed him the gun, was sacked from a 2019 film for a similar incident. 😱 Mark has a problem with the story. He is surprised how individual names are in the press. Talk about the levels of responsibility. Members of the crew using the props for shooting practice off set. Film is about a boy who accidentally shoots a man and is on the run. The irony of it all. Alec's stunt double had a gun go off. (I don't if this might sound mean, but Alec Baldwin has a reputation for being nasty to members of the general public. Maybe this incident will humble his stuck up arse.) Apparently crew went on strike and they brought in non-union people that same day. Yeah, this sounds like a lawsuit. Chat about making films and Mark "Remember when I had to fire that cameraman in Madrid?" La-dee-dah 🤭 Says there is a part of the industry that feels nothing matters more than showbusiness and corners are cut. Well, it is showBUSINESS. Nadia talks about being in a film with a 4 hour turnaround and mistakes being made when people are exhausted. Talk about the AD's being bastards, it is expected. Zoe says she can't believe real guns are on set. Nadia mentions how Alec Baldwin is a big antigun campaigner and he ends up shooting people. Nadia gushes over DOPs. "They are quite uncle-like or aunty-like."

Climate talks and Nadia says Bojo looks like a broken man. Mark says he is worried we can't join the dots, game of chicken socioeconomically. Talk about China and Extinction Rebellion. Nadia wanted to talk about bad breath and no time to chat about cops and robbers. Well if you didn't mess about with plaque tablets, 18/6, look how slim we are, body dysmorphia and cameltoe, you could have. They have to film stuff before the builders get to their place Welcome Julia and happy birthday to Ali. GUYS PLEASE HIT THE THUMBS UP, ONLY 124? YOU'RE RUBBISH. STAY TILL THE END OF TOMORROW'S CM, WHEN NADIA STRIPS OFF. Does Mark really think this is a selling point? 😵 "I doubt if I'll be here, I've got a photo shoot tomorrow." HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND WHAT WAS I GOING TO .... feed cuts here. Later all! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
she's had her hair coloured and its a lighter colour so it makes her face look softer
they've probably got a filter on the camera
no way has she been ill, shes probably been off at some spa having a full body and face treatment
yes she has lost weight - and has a bit of shape in her waist but I think she is exercising and also dieting not just doing the 16/8 as I am convinced she would not stick to it as they have always eaten so late

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If she has lost 12lbs then why aren’t those trousers hanging off her? Or is that an old video?

If her hair is genuinely balding I had a moment where I felt for her. Then I reminded myself… she has most likely wished far worse on people.
Her hair would be in so much better condition if she had a damn good cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her hair would be in so much better condition if she had a damn good cut.
Yes, by a professional hairdresser who will talk her through options, not by Simone who is a TV makeup artist who has a mild knowledge of layering and short back and sides.
The same could be said of Miss Dina, if she’s going down the influencing route and latching on to Supersubs she needs to go steady with the peroxide. Both those women need to let go of 21 years old and gracefully accept they are in their late fifties. You can’t keep going on about the benefits of HRT and kid yourself you’re 21.

Whatever women take for menopause it is to relieve symptoms both physical and mental. THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU BACK YOUR YOUTH. They allow you to grow older with dignity and without suffering.

Both of these women are hanging on to the idea of the beautiful thick hair they had in their youth. Except it’s not there, and no amount of fluffing,de-frizzing, Pantene,BS is going to give you the hair you had when young. As one grows older and grey sets in, hair becomes wirey, and much more difficult to manage. If they both want to have long hair then they have to PAY professionals to look after and manage it; but they want freebies, and those two aren’t going to be getting any fancy high class celebrity hairdressers knocking any time soon.

Get your credit cards out girls, pop into London Town and SOUGHT YA AIR’ OUT!

The 3 sisters certainly suit curly hair, but Nitty and Miss Dina have NEVER changed their hair. At least Julia tries different looks and whatever look she does have, her hair looks healthy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
M&RK really is the epitome of "been there done that" x100. The lies are getting more and more noticeable. Now escalating to the point where he (SERIOUSLY) tells the subs he has an IQ of 150?! What an absolute weirdo... his constant stream of lies are so problematic and TOXIC !!

An IQ of over 132 is *RARE* (makes up less than 2% global population) but ofcourse M&RK is the next Einstein with 150. I look forward to thesis of how to play the victim and have iron clad control of family. The constant stream of lies and BULLSH1T is really getting me down....

It happens ALL of the time.... and they are snowballing... it must be so EXHAUSTING for all others around him.... unable to be challenged due to his mental health, whilst NEVER seeking the support of a therapist..... I wonder WHY that COULD BE???? Anyone????? :rolleyes: #NARC

The sycophantic nature of the SUBs (which addmitedly still a part of... morbid curiosity at the ongoing car CRASH of the Sadderley's). But I really don't think they like each other at all and that's becoming clearer beanth the creaking veneers of the whole SH1TSHOW of LIES :poop:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
mank took maddie and kiki to an antlers premiere last night....

here's the rating..... kiki is fifteen now?

• Angry
  • Sick
Love you all, definitely some of the best brains on Tattle.

Hi Mr and Mrs Adderley 👋.
You both look like 💩, eat 💩 and talk 💩.
Since you are MH gurus 🙃 and champions of wimmin 🙄, I suggest you wanna spin your bs nearer to home as your daughter appears to abuse alcohol and drugs, flashes her teenage body to strangers on the net and appears to have no purpose or routine to her life - all of which do not equate to good mental health or personal safety.
Just saying numbnuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
....I suggest you wanna spin your bs nearer to home as your daughter appears to abuse alcohol and drugs, flashes her teenage body to strangers on the net and appears to have no purpose or routine to her life - all of which do not equate to good mental health or personal safety.
Just saying numbnuts.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.
Jo Brands daughter (same age as Maddie) came up on my TT, she is 3rd year at Uni, sings/songwrites and appears to be far more together than Maddie. No drinking/ smoking down the park vids, no semi clothed writhing around vids, just a talented young women with lots of self respect 👏

• Heart
mank took maddie and kiki to an antlers premiere last night....

here's the rating..... kiki is fifteen now?

He just loves to see women young and old scared doesn't he?
It's like let's all share the trauma?
With any other family you'd shrug your shoulders and say well that's escapism or entertainment but with Mark (I think) that's his reality (live through fear) and that's what his daughter's (even underage) must share?

I must say I'm a big horror movie fan myself and have been known to watch films with my family that's because I think it's good to discuss the dark and difficult side of life?
To show what sometimes (lies underneath) the surface and understand that sometimes bad things are hidden or covered up?
It gets them thinking about things? Things that are difficult to discuss sometimes?

All of this requires a sense of openess and honesty though? The thing with Mark is he wants his daughter's to watch horror on the big screen but what about the horrors around them at home?
Or is that made to seem normal?

Horror is not just out there (in the world) it's also interior including what goes on in people's minds and behaviour!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just going off topic slightly..all of us normal everyday people are still wearing masks in crowed busy places..well I am anyway
When you scroll through social media barely any of the ‘celebs’ wear masks anymore
So judi love has covid..Tom fletcher has had covid..we think nit & mank have had/got covid now Eamonn Holmes has covid..then u see frankie bridge at kidzania as crowded as it can get just blasé no mask. Obviously people with plenty of money think there immune from covid

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I hate to comment on Maddie because I have grandchildren her age....but, her TT..... and her IG 🙈😬😬 every post is just her writhing, wearing revealing clothes and arching her back sticking her bum out, and she's nearly19!! You'd think she was 14/15 if you didn't know any better.
I feel embarrassed for her.
Why would a young woman want the public perception of her to be only sexual, women have it hard enough being taken seriously and I honestly thought the younger generation knew better- clearly not!
Why does she always stand/ pose as though she is desperately trying not to wet herself ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
M&RK really is the epitome of "been there done that" x100. The lies are getting more and more noticeable. Now escalating to the point where he (SERIOUSLY) tells the subs he has an IQ of 150?! What an absolute weirdo... his constant stream of lies are so problematic and TOXIC !!

An IQ of over 132 is *RARE* (makes up less than 2% global population) but ofcourse M&RK is the next Einstein with 150. I look forward to thesis of how to play the victim and have iron clad control of family. The constant stream of lies and BULLSH1T is really getting me down....

It happens ALL of the time.... and they are snowballing... it must be so EXHAUSTING for all others around him.... unable to be challenged due to his mental health, whilst NEVER seeking the support of a therapist..... I wonder WHY that COULD BE???? Anyone????? :rolleyes: #NARC

The sycophantic nature of the SUBs (which addmitedly still a part of... morbid curiosity at the ongoing car CRASH of the Sadderley's). But I really don't think they like each other at all and that's becoming clearer beanth the creaking veneers of the whole SH1TSHOW of LIES :poop:
Your so right, an IQ of over 150 is sooo rare, he's such a Billy BullSh*tter!!! I think Mark makes such ridiculous statements to make up for certain physical attributes 😂 😉 if you know what I mean!

So glad you've seen the light and come over to tattle.

Your so right, It's 💯 % car crash tv, that morbid curiosity to look... Their life is one big heap of.....

It's great to see new people joining here this week, you'll definitely get more entertainment here than in Sawalha-Adderley land 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Your so right, an IQ of over 150 is sooo rare, he's such a Billy BullSh*tter!!! I think Mark makes such ridiculous statements to make up for certain physical attributes 😂 😉 if you know what I mean!

Your so right, It's 💯 % car crash tv, that morbid curiosity to look... Their life is one big heap of.....

It's great to see new people joining here this week, you'll definitely get more entertainment here than in Sawalha-Adderley land 👏
And you will not waste £2 a month for the privilege!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Mank is always perving over Kate Beckinsale's Insta. It was in the news about her having a very high IQ. She was tested properly years ago. Trust him to want attention. The guy who can't even comb his hair. So called film buff who didn't even know who Gina Lollobrigida was.

• Haha
  • Heart
When you preach one thing but act in the complete opposite way
I really cannot understand why she is show boating as some kind of diet and fitness guru when infact she has the worst eating habits and cannot walk even the length of herself…..
Him, INCANDESCENT about all things women’s lib and is the most lecherous critter in Gods green earth
Everyone goes completely belly up
Cooking
Gardening
Home schooling
Diets
Fitness
Showing up for family guest members …
Etc etc etc
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.