Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. Don’t know why they put up with it - I saw the light!! Only lasted a month on their members plan and that was enough. Another ‘live’ NNSS too which means they’ve had to do bugger all this week and they go on and on about the quality of that show….their lies and laziness are beyond belief!
Welcome to the dark side @curious9 😁
I’m glad you saw the light before they took too much money from you. I wish all the others would see through them and stop paying too… or at least fight to get what they’re paying for.
It makes me so angry that they're getting away with ripping people off week in, week out

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m still waiting here like a gilted maid on the daily yoga 🧘‍♂️ ???
My zen has left the building…..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't cook on Lorraine anymore or any other programme for that matter only on their own Youtube channel and you couldn't call that cooking. Her TV cookery career is well and truly over, ITV just need to kick her off Loose Women because she's rubbish on that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
005A14BE-5245-4ECF-BF6C-4E73437B2B4C.png

Hahahaha! She is now doing this. How about you finish the 365 days of yoga first?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
90FCCE54-3C23-46E2-AFEA-5C6AA0F46840.jpg

This how sucked in these vulnerable people are..I don’t judge anyone but Lior told the flock that she has severe anxiety & can’t leave the house🤔the Sadderleys lies are clearly rubbing off on people..don’t look much wrong with her..zoom in & her profile pic is of Dina,dance yer tits off & some others. She seems to stalk follow Dina around. Dumb & Dumber obviously don’t pay her enough attention

• Wow
  • Sad
View attachment 825461
This how sucked in these vulnerable people are..I don’t judge anyone but Lior told the flock that she has severe anxiety & can’t leave the house🤔the Sadderleys lies are clearly rubbing off on people..don’t look much wrong with her..zoom in & her profile pic is of Dina,dance yer tits off & some others. She seems to stalk follow Dina around. Dumb & Dumber obviously don’t pay her enough attention
Maybe she forgot she couldn't and just popped out for a bit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha! She is now doing this. How about you finish the 365 days of yoga first?!
[/QUOTE]
Starts tomorrow. That will be easy. She wil have taken 40 photographs,( that’s if she’s counted properly) of her sitting in a ‘meditation pose’ i.e flashy expensive yoga mat, battery fed candles, in a very badly seated Lotus pose, and chuck the posts out each day. Telling us how great she feels , fasting included.

Bet she wears some KIMK SKID SPANX to hide the 12lbs she hasn’t lost.

We will be counting the days Nitty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No members live last week (for the 2nd time this month) - despite members continuing to pay their fees for stuff they don't receive (I don't pay, let's just say I 'hack').

Now this, postponed for the 4th time this week (each day, a new message as to why it can't happen).

"Sorry Miss, my.... er, dog ate my camera and I can't do it".

- Just say you can't be bothered anymore but you still want the subs to keep paying!!

View attachment 825055

View attachment 825046
It’s always funny how she’s can be ‘So ill’ to not be able to a live but they can psychically say she will be well enough the following day. (Because they are making it up!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
It’s always funny how she’s can be ‘So ill’ to not be able to a live but they can psychically say she will be well enough the following day. (Because they are making it up!! 😡
She's always got something or other wrong with her, every other day she is so ill but then makes miraculous recoveries. Lay off the booze nitty and then you won't have a hangover every day and won't have the need to tell everyone you are ill when you are not!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She's always got something or other wrong with her, every other day she is so ill but then makes miraculous recoveries. Lay off the booze nitty and then you won't have a hangover every day and won't have the need to tell everyone you are ill when you are not!!
I typed almost the same then saw yours as I was going to post. Great minds think alike. 😀😀😀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 825461
Maybe she forgot she couldn't and just popped out for a bit 🤷‍♀️
She takes life art classes so she must leave the house. I find it odd that Dina is getting involved with their supersubs.

Reactions: 15
I am an ex family member who has seen the light and just cancelled their membership. First of all I just want to say that a few years ago I really enjoyed their content. The vlogs were very up to date and I enjoyed them. I think with having the membership they have over promised and are now under delivering alot. I also cannot stand all the gushing from the subs when they call in sick for the hundredth time. A boss would not be gushing! I would respect them more if they just said we will do 2 lives a week and stick to it. I cannot blame the subs though they are vulnerable alot of them and very brain washed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Welcome @Wood79 and @curious9 to our little corner of the Internet where you can witch and commiserate about the Sadderleys! It's a pretty chill space here and some really good people on this thread. I think most started watching in the beginning, some as early as when it was Nadia and Kaye, then just Nadia, then the Sawalha-Adderley's aka the Mark Show.

The course is £25 so should that not be labelled #ad?
Charging for meditation? There are LOADS of free options on the internet. Would you pay for someone to teach you how to pray? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Dina trying her hardest for freebies from Lidl! Grabby buggers!
This makes me so angry, I feel like commenting "if you want them, pay for them like everyone else", but I won't as I'm not a troll. I definitely think Dina is jumping on the influencer gravy train. I've been reading up recently on how brazen "influencers" are with asking for freebies. Jacqueline Jossa 's representivie wrote to a company asking for free burgers and was rightly refused. Influencers think nothing of asking for free food, even a hotel stay. I t makes me wonder if Grubby and Grabby have been writing to businesses trying to get things. Why should these 'influencers' get away without paying? 😠

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I typed almost the same then saw yours as I was going to post. Great minds think alike. 😀😀😀
Here here to that! This is what really got to me…all the LIES! They treat the subs like they are stupid…sorry but I am a grown human woman and don’t fall for this bs…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.