Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo is an old one I think as his hair is different now, it's shorter than in the photo. I may be wrong
It is like that too small thing he had on yesterday, that also looked like it had never seen an iron. Maybe he thought the creases would come out when it was stretched across his moobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 824217

Week's into a diet new lifestyle choice Nadia Sawalha already failed at years ago, she falls off the wagon and into the bread bin again. And this earns her a heartfelt Bravo? Jesus wept.
She's such an idiot!😠What a waste to smash up those scales. She has a cheek to preach to us about waste and saving the planet😮It's funny to see Coleen there. You never see them together on the panel anymore. I think Coleen can see right through her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe she’s lost 12 pounds by just doing 16/8 that’s not possible, especially when she’s in the menopause. You might lose a few pounds on 16/8, but you’d have to be doing something else to lose nearly a stone that fast. You’d have to be doing 16/6 or 16/4 to lose that much weight. Also if she’s stopping eating at 6pm rather than 8pm she would lose more weight.

If she’s has a problem with cholesterol, losing weight will not necessarily solve that problem, it’s about the amount of fat and fried foods she eats. To reduce cholesterol she needs to cut out all the cream, butter, cheese and oil she drowns everything in, also using coconut oil won’t help. I bet she’s eating more plant based, maybe even gluten free, both those things help you lose weight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I don’t believe she’s lost 12 pounds by just doing 16/8 that’s not possible, especially when she’s in the menopause. You might lose a few pounds on 16/8, but you’d have to be restricting calories to lose nearly a stone that fast. Or you’d have to be doing 16/6 or 16/4 to lose at most 7 pounds.

If she’s has a problem with cholesterol, losing weight will not necessarily solve that problem, it’s about the amount of fat and fried foods she eats. To reduce cholesterol she needs to cut out all the cream, butter, cheese and oil she drowns everything in, also using coconut oil won’t help. I bet she’s eating more plant based, maybe even gluten free, both those things help you lose weight.
Plant based diets are the same as meat based ones, eat too much of the wrong things and you will not lose weight. Veg covered in butter and cream is just the same. I had a girl work for me who was very big and could not understand why as she was veggie then told me she lived on chip butties, cheese sandwiches and ready meals. When I first became vegan I gained weight (and lost it) but now have what my friend calls a Covid Cuddle weight gain to get rid of. :(

• Sad
Look at the bloody state of that!
Where to begin? The wrinkled shirt needs an iron or a clothes steamer. The jeans look like they were just rolled in a ball and tossed around the room to land in a corner. He has a long torso so he has to wear a higher waist, otherwise he looks stumpy like in the photo. Those long shorts he wears don't do him any favours. The shoes are hiking sandals which you do not wear socks with. The outfit needs a head transplant. Overall, it is tragic. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nadia you have been on every diet known to man and you are still overweight .Just wire your jaws shut for a month and have a liquid diet that should help

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she talks about eating a Mcdonald's for her dinner and seeing all those empty Super Noodle wrappers in their bin during a vlog I can't see how she's losing weight, I don't think she looks as if she has either. She claims she's doing the 16/8 purely for content.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
When she talks about eating a Mcdonald's for her dinner and seeing all those empty Super Noodle wrappers in their bin during a vlog I can't see how she's losing weight, I don't think she looks as if she has either. She claims she's doing the 16/8 but I think she's doing it purely for content.

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe she’s lost 12 pounds by just doing 16/8 that’s not possible, especially when she’s in the menopause. You might lose a few pounds on 16/8, but you’d have to be doing something else to lose nearly a stone that fast. You’d have to be doing 16/6 or 16/4 to lose that much weight. Also if she’s stopping eating at 6pm rather than 8pm she would lose more weight.

Do we believe she has lost nearly a stone? Do we believe anything this woman ever says? No.

If she had lost 12lbs she would be showing us with a measuring tape, because we would see inches had been lost, and she would be showing off to her 400k 'lovelies.'

I can weigh myself in the morning and be what I am supposed to be, and by the afternoon be 5lbs heavier.

As usual the only person she's lying to is herself, oh and The Snow White Mirror must be working overtime :rolleyes:

• Haha
Hmmm… What would you Tattlers choose?
A2916E5E-1FA6-4946-9368-A7E5BE383B08.jpeg

I’m guessing no one here would be desperate enough to want to eat Nadia’s food, or stupid enough to risk being poisoned by her lack of food hygiene ☠🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmmm… What would you Tattlers choose?View attachment 824974
I’m guessing no one here would be desperate enough to want to eat Nadia’s food, or stupid enough to risk being poisoned by her lack of food hygiene ☠🤢
she makes a curry from a madras paste cos lorraine likes it hot, then adds coconut milk like you would get in no madras ever, then having cooled it down with coconut milk she makes a raita, which by then is unnecessary. you could of course add a frozen pea if you want (see timestamp). obvs in the picture it is served in a balti bowl, despite not being a balti in any way shape or form. such expertise!

mank da wank.png

This is mank adderley for regurgitated news reporting from his wife's knicker drawer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
No members live last week (for the 2nd time this month) - despite members continuing to pay their fees for stuff they don't receive (I don't pay, let's just say I 'hack').

Now this, postponed for the 4th time this week (each day, a new message as to why it can't happen).

"Sorry Miss, my.... er, dog ate my camera and I can't do it".

- Just say you can't be bothered anymore but you still want the subs to keep paying!!

mll.jpg

ml.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
No members live last week (for the 2nd time this month) - despite membership fees still being the same (I don't pay, let's just say I 'hack').

Now this, postponed for the 4th time this week (each day, a new message as to why it can't happen).

- Just say you can't be bothered anymore but you still want the subs to keep paying!!

View attachment 825046
Those last few words will bring out all the fawning comments - we love you Nads, don't worry as long as you are ok, we don't mind. Get well soon etc etc. so they have got away with it once again.
In the wars is usually used when you have hurt yourself not because you have a headache.
So we have a double bubble of sympathy now as Nanny is also ill. Speak to a Pharmacist or go to a doctors, you can afford it.

Reactions: 14
No members live last week (for the 2nd time this month) - despite members continuing to pay their fees for stuff they don't receive (I don't pay, let's just say I 'hack').

View attachment 825046
"rough"= "pissed"

• Haha
  • Angry

View attachment 825055

View attachment 825046
I don’t understand why paying members aren’t complaining, either to N&M, or directly to YouTube.
Why do they put up with it?
They’re all being ripped off and conned, and Nadia and Mark are continuously getting away with it.

• Angry
  • Sick
I don’t understand why paying members aren’t complaining, either to N&M, or directly to YouTube.
Why do they put up with it?
They’re all being ripped off and conned, and Nadia and Mark are continuously getting away with it.
Totally agree. Don’t know why they put up with it - I saw the light!! Only lasted a month on their members plan and that was enough. Another ‘live’ NNSS too which means they’ve had to do bugger all this week and they go on and on about the quality of that show….their lies and laziness are beyond belief!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.