Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good old Alex Belfield has done a video on Linda Robson today. Her swearing on LW was so embarrassing for her. I’m sure she’s mortified 😢....

Reactions: 13
Bore off Nadia Bore off😴
No one is interested in your lard
Posting old photos to let your flock know you have been called a horrible name..well I suppose u have to stay relevant somehow..at least u kept your camel toe hidden👀😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good old Alex Belfield has done a video on Linda Robson today. Her swearing on LW was so embarrassing for her. I’m sure she’s mortified 😢....
Someone wrote yesterday that on twitter they were saying good for her for saying it, don't think she would be that bothered anyway as it sounded like it was quite easy for her to say it.

Reactions: 9
Dina trying her hardest for freebies from Lidl! Grabby buggers!
Oh my goodness, does she think she’s famous enough now to be given freebies, at least publish a cookery book first. Those two women seem to be desperate for fame,I think the freebies are a bonus. Now Julia has another one embarrassing her!

Dina has literally crawled up Nitty’s derrière, built her profile from Nitty’s IG followers and is going to do what? I thought she sold creative boxes? That film of her eating yogurt was gross too.

This isn’t looking good.. These two women have serious issues. They both seem to think they are twenty one, and are going to be gorgeous starlets. I do hope she looks back at those videos and has a rethink. Did I detect a slight slur as well? She copies Nitty well.

Will Nitty like this, or be furious…?

Or will they both be doing ADs together before we know it?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I've read this thread for 6-8 weeks now - whilst being a current 'FAMILY' guest.... my, MY, my....

Such a car CRASH now..... I feel really SAD about it all. I will soon write my views but... WHERE TO START?!?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s bloody hilarious!😆 The shirt looks ridiculous!

View attachment 823695
Di is not well now according to those on Facebook, so another let down for the PAYING subs.
What exactly is it they’re paying for these days? Oh yeah, a badge after two years worth of payments … most expensive badge ever (bet it’ll be tit too).
Mark Adderley the king of overpromising and underdelivering strikes yet again 🤣💩

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've read this thread for 6-8 weeks now - whilst being a current 'FAMILY' guest.... my, MY, my....

Such a car CRASH now..... I feel really SAD about it all. I will soon write my views but... WHERE TO START?!?!?!
Welcome..... Many of us are ex family guests. It all started out so well and many of us genuinely enjoyed early vlogs, Sunday shows and had affection for the family. However, after a while we realised that the SA's weren't quite what they advertise on the label. Lots of lies, lots of unkept promises and an awful lot of narcissm.

Now I find it hard to find anything they do or say to be genuine or of any worth. These threads aren't about trolling. They are about holding the SA's accountable for their lies, their actions, their hypocrisy and their current theft of money for a service that they continually fail to provide.

They read these threads and they would have you believe that they are being spoken of harshly. The fact is that when you hold a mirror up in front of narcissists, they don't see the true reflection like most of us do. Regret, guilt, shame and humility are not something that they are able to feel. However, as you will see, more and more people are realising that they are being conned and so their numbers are dropping and their lies are being called out. There will always be the cult types that adore them but the SA's can't bear the fact that they have so many "vulnerable" subs when Mark clearly believes he should be listened to by philosophers and the like.

Say anything you want here. You won't be blocked or harangued for having a. Opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Manky has a middle aged turkey neck starting 🦃🤣 Time to break out the polo neck look for his suave film rushes reviews 😂🍗
1275.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
1634972799276.png

Week's into a diet new lifestyle choice Nadia Sawalha already failed at years ago, she falls off the wagon and into the bread bin again. And this earns her a heartfelt Bravo? Jesus wept.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
1634973564712.png

I can see this right now. Nadia Sawalha: Now if you're focusing on nourishing your body, you may want to replace the double egg McMuffin meal with a single one. You can always sprinkle it with flaxseeds and you'll barely notice the difference if you add a bit of grated carrot to make it more helfier.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought that yesterday’s coffee moaning was interesting as clearly someone was posting stuff that Mark and the subs didn’t approve of. I can’t bear to watch it back but at one point Mark said something along the lines of ‘sticks and stones and I’ll break your bones!’

Silly idiot.

• Wow
  • Angry
i think something is going on
they seem a little bothered by anything negative aimted at them
usually they dont care as they are just so sloppy and full of themselves
Maybe their management have been telling them to smarten up?

Reactions: 20
Has Nadia been unwell and off Loose Women? I've not been catching them all (LW) but it seems a while? I just wondered as that latest 16/8 she said she'd been in her bed all week but thought they were somewhere on holiday? So has the fan club had to put up with him only on the lives? 🙄. As for the vlogs. They are so out of date and irrelevant now, it's dire. He should revisit the editing bring them up to date.

Reactions: 16
Guess what peeps. :cautious:

"So - for a change today we are going do something called AFTERNOON TEA … at 4pm … we will set up the thumbnail earlier so everyone can have a matter and a catch up … Bring your Biccies!!!"

Yeah, cuz no one has anything better to do on their Saturday afternoon. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dina trying her hardest for freebies from Lidl! Grabby buggers!
Nadia refers to her as a teacher but all she used to do was art classes not teaching degree, they’re so far up each other’s arse they confuse the truth with fact.

• Heart
  • Angry
Look at the bloody state of that!
Do they not own an iron? His clothes look like they’ve been screwed up at the back of a wardrobe for months.
And the worst thing about it is that he’s posted this picture clearly thinking he looks good!
1EC3F49D-E6AD-4164-B360-E7B542EE947E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Look at the bloody state of that!
Do they not own an iron? His clothes look like they’ve been screwed up at the back of a wardrobe for months.
And the worst thing about it is that he’s posted this picture clearly thinking he looks good!View attachment 824566
This photo is an old one I think as his hair is different now, it's shorter than in the photo. I may be wrong

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.