Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
For a woman who's worked on Loose Women for a long time, it's very interesting how her only Birthday Greeting from LW is from Jane & the ex warm up guy!

In today's social media world, the lack of greetings from her co workers speaks VOLUMES about how disliked she is 😂

I'd go so far as to say, the majority of Loose Women cannot stand her! 😂

How embarrassing Nadia! 😉

New thread at...

esp when she makes clear who her gang is in her post with kaye, judi and jane, by saying who else should be there- stacey, linda etc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Chemicals kill

This woman loves herself.
She loves minions. Sycophants. Running around her keeping that fat old ego inflated.
Her 2nd husband committed suicide on Xmas day and she never has addressed it. As long as people keep on putting false eyelashes, false hair pieces on her, running around her, she's content to avoid the karma (#kindness #🙏) that is snapping at her heels.
#firth thigns of cwithmath
timestamp : 16:08

• Sick
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Grabia isnt on loose cos shes got other work on this week, shes talked about it on the past couple of lives on insta. Shes doing something for a childrens charity where she has to wear christmas jumper/clothes, lots of xmas work at min apparently 🙄
She could be lying? 🤔 😂

Bulls**t detector

Hey @bitterntwisted Did you notice at about 13.24 Narky say "Thanks Crystal Bailey, now sling yer hook" Clearly someone said something that hurt poor Narkys feelings. Bless his filthy little stone cold heart.

• Haha
  • Sick

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Omg the state of that poor dog, I’m talking about chi chi by the way. It’s skin must be so sore made worse by her herbal remedies no doubt
where is this photo from/when was this taken? it's absolutely disgusting that they let their dog get in that state.

• Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
G
Mank's average conversation with his ma

Mank: look at this ma
Ma: oh whatever is it. wherever did you find it. oh you are clever. it reminds me of that thing that we had back whenever. it really is marvellous. you are such a clever boy to have found something just like it.
Mank: it reminds me that you are old and will be dead soon.
Genius @afrozenpea 👍 👍👍

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Hey @bitterntwisted Did you notice at about 13.24 Narky say "Thanks Crystal Bailey, now sling yer hook" Clearly someone said something that hurt poor Narkys feelings. Bless his filthy little stone cold heart.
Yes! That slipped under the radar for me. Shame I didn't get to see the exchange in chat. This CM was so bloody lame with the newspapers aka Nadia's brilliant suggestion. Now that I think of it, that is all she brings to the channel now; rehash of Mama's spaghetti, rehash of toasties, rehash newspaper segment from NNSS. The worst thing is that the chatters want it to be a mainstay! o_O

• Angry

Ck13

Chatty Member
Did mark refer to his ex gf in latest Valencia ig post ?? He’s still so pitiful

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10