Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelmary

I can still see them. On todays shit content so far it's 293/31
Thanks, I have had problems with my tablet and had to redownload all my apps, must be that, shame really, I used to love playing ping pong and watching for Mankeys reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Chemicals kill

apparently dog scabies can cause a condition in humans but they can't compelte their life cycle in human skin so you get infested but the condition will resolve itself on its own. that's assuming that the dogs have dog scabies. if the dogs have caught human scabies off the sawalha adderleys, the same will be true as human scabies cannot complete their life cycle in dogs. The things you learn because of "contact" with the sawalha adderleys.
'I always say Mark is so smart' a recent quote from a Manky cult member 🤩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Lol i dont think so, she was moaning about having to take in some festive trousers along with her for the shoot, she did nowt but complain….smugly obvs 😒
Shes a consummate liar 🤥 its very convenient that the week she looks like she has covid she's off loose women and vlogging from home every day. I don't believe a word she says.

I bet 50p they have covid 😂 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Wood79

Chatty Member
Today they introduced another lady, Sophie Morgan to the panel so I definitely think there is a change to the old panel
I have not watched it for years, but there was an article in one of my magazines showing who there now was on it. I was surprised how many there were, I know it's on five days a week and many will have other jobs, but it's a wonder any get a really regular gig out of it anymore..

rivermonster

VIP Member
I don't watch much of their content so can I ask - is that hair loss or is it bad colouring and she is grey. Just curious.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Thanks, I have had problems with my tablet and had to redownload all my apps, must be that, shame really, I used to love playing ping pong and watching for Mankeys reaction

I know, i love seeing him purse his lips and puff out his cheeks. Fabulous sport to play! 🏓

• Haha

Ireckon

VIP Member
M
I remember this but don’t have the link, sorry.
Hopefully someone will have it to hand - it was quite an eye opener wasn’t it
i think it was Dan that made video,questioning weather it was ‘banter’ or ‘abuse’ he was very clever and witty and did a funny story about the sawaderrerlys just before Christmas . Hope some one can find it🤍👍

diamondtext

VIP Member
Well done as usual for sitting through that twat and his blah, blah, blah blah, blah. How you do it without drugs and alcohol is a mystery!!?
Have to address the vaccine and hospitalisation though and I actually personally know of over 10 people who have had both vaccines and boosters, who have been in hospital or are currently in hospital. One is a neighbour who ended up on a ventilator only 3 days after his booster. No known underlying conditions. Covid is a bastard.
On another note. I sent the YT link for the "pizza sandwich" 🤮 to an Italian friend and he now wishes he had mafia connections to take a contract out on Nadia for trying to make out that that heap of oiled up shite resembled Italian food 😂😂
For the love of God when are these two grifters going to call it a day???
Yes I have had the same experience
Members of my family who have been soo careful throughout this mess and as soon as they got jabbed all 3 of them took covid
We are living in strange times

• Sad

rivermonster

VIP Member
Good old Alex Belfield has done a video on Linda Robson today. Her swearing on LW was so embarrassing for her. I’m sure she’s mortified 😢....
Someone wrote yesterday that on twitter they were saying good for her for saying it, don't think she would be that bothered anyway as it sounded like it was quite easy for her to say it.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
lol they are combining a members live with get ready mank cook or whatever it is.....really can't be bothered, can they......

here's what jamie east got to promote the ghostbusterrss film- wonder if mank will get the same

• Wow