Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Yes, by a professional hairdresser who will talk her through options, not by Simone who is a TV makeup artist who has a mild knowledge of layering and short back and sides.
The same could be said of Miss Dina, if she’s going down the influencing route and latching on to Supersubs she needs to go steady with the peroxide. Both those women need to let go of 21 years old and gracefully accept they are in their late fifties. You can’t keep going on about the benefits of HRT and kid yourself you’re 21.

Whatever women take for menopause it is to relieve symptoms both physical and mental. THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU BACK YOUR YOUTH. They allow you to grow older with dignity and without suffering.

Both of these women are hanging on to the idea of the beautiful thick hair they had in their youth. Except it’s not there, and no amount of fluffing,de-frizzing, Pantene,BS is going to give you the hair you had when young. As one grows older and grey sets in, hair becomes wirey, and much more difficult to manage. If they both want to have long hair then they have to PAY professionals to look after and manage it; but they want freebies, and those two aren’t going to be getting any fancy high class celebrity hairdressers knocking any time soon.

Get your credit cards out girls, pop into London Town and SOUGHT YA AIR’ OUT!

The 3 sisters certainly suit curly hair, but Nitty and Miss Dina have NEVER changed their hair. At least Julia tries different looks and whatever look she does have, her hair looks healthy!
Just a quickie - I was behind a woman on the checkout in M & S and could not stop looking at her hair - it was wonderful. I told my hubby to sort out the shopping as I was going to talk to her. I asked her who cut her hair and she told me it was her hairdressing partner and they have the same cut. Me now I love this lady.

Reactions: 10

kais93

Chatty Member
Thread reopened, all please do read the rules (link above) and report any posts that break them to prevent it from getting locked again.

Attacking mods or smearing tattle is totally unacceptable.

Now back on the topic of influencers.
Thanks Moderator - glad we're back. :)

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I'm bored.

Part 4-Mark breaks his digital detox by doing the Spiderman trailer reaction, Nadia spies on him with loads of whispering. Nadia tells us about Mad's and Pat's horrendous train ride. They went for a picnic, went in the sea for an hour at 8 p.m. loads of laughter. Nadia starts crying because Kiki said she was so happy. Whispering Mark's maudlin monologue about kids getting older, blah, blah. Everyone is still in bed, off to the beach with the dogs. Wasted footage of ChiChi just standing, looking at puddles. Mussels on rocks. Off to Rick Stein's. Slideshow of beach pics. Why has Nanny Di got a purple cardigan sitting on her head? Next morning, Mark lying on wall again, this time in his bare feet looking like a hillbilly. Honestly, what would you think driving around a picturesque village in Cornwall to see some barefoot, middle-aged dipstick lying on a stone wall? Nadia calls it "de-stressing." Mark has had his eyebrows trimmed by Maddie. Back to the beach, Nadia is shocked to see a naked little boy, cue Britain is messed up about nudity from Nadia. Mark says "we have lots of creep in this country...we are known in Europe for having so many creeps." 😧 Mark almost drops the camera. Nadia aching from swimming. Missing kid announcement and Mark says it's a 🦈. Mussels on rocks again, a rock that looks like a rabbit, Toffee swims in a pool by the rocks and she looks so blissful and is the highlight of this vlog at 17:20. Nadia spinning around on the beach like a deranged seawitch.

Back to cottage to take the teen lovebirds back to the station. Mark cuts his chin shaving and has a massive piece of bog roll covering it. Nadia makes packed sandwiches for those two. Another day, another beach and can't figure out how to get to the sea. Get to the sea, Nadia doesn't like it, too much seaweed and those building over there, look industrial (it doesn't). Dude in a shirt and tie wetsuit on the beach taking his paddle board out. Mark laughs and we get a look at his narsty teef. "Can you hear me?" for the 44th time. Two of them fraching over feminism on the beach. Another beach, Mark shoving ice cream in his face. Bitching about beaches and swearing. Someone built Stonehenge on the beach. Sunset, Nanny Di with the purple cardigan on her head, reading the paper. Put a cup in front of her and she could easily come away with 3 quid. Jeez, the cardie has the inside tag showing. Mark annoys his mum and I wish she would brain him with her walking stick. Back to the cottage, Nanny Di can't get out of the SUV. She has her right trackie pant leg up her leg, like some geriatric hip-hop street urchin. Mark blathering his epilogue with another slideshow to finish.
Di looks like someone out of one of those biblical films Ben Hur???

• Haha

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I wonder why she ditched her new look of yesterday, do we think Manky felt threatened and encouraged her to go back to the boring, frizzy curly, outdated mop.
I actually liked her new style, but I think it may have been a wig.
I agree about Mark and I agree her hair looked much better however, it wasn't a wig - Donna May the Loose Women makeup/har stylist uploaded a facebook video of her blow drying Nadia's hair straight.

• Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
When he mentioned about "struggling" yesterday one of the subs told him to take things more slowly. If he took things any slower he would be a sloth. That is what he reminds me of a bit.
Brilliant 😂😂😂 don’t insult sloths

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
I agree, I think it's legit, I think if an Instagrammer has a page on tattle the new insta bot feature automatically posts their post on their tattle page.

It's probably been done for tattle users who don't have Instagram. I love the fact the Sawalha-Adderleys will HATE their Instagram posts are getting automatically posted on tattle 😂
Really not for me as I don't do SM and I don't want to see that crap. I love to read all your views especially the daily report but this is not for me.

Eh it literally says it's a tattle feature being tested 🤪

I'm not sure why some people are so confused. Reply on the thread in forum business or ignore the account if you're so offended 🤦‍♀️
We are not confused or offended - we do not want to see it.

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Has she been permanently removed from LW?
I rarely watch only if I’m at my mums and it’s on, she brought nothing to the table, just exhibitionism and a chesty laugh and stories of a friend of a friend of a friend.
She was supposed to be on last week, but she was sick with lurgy. She might be on later this week, but who knows?

• Sad

Chemicals kill

Here’s the we first one

And the second! Enjoy 😏
WHO, just who are going to listen and value the opinions of Nads and Narc?
She paid her sister's (the 'geezer' one) boyfriend money to piss off and old Manky was climbing over his then girlfriend’s mother naked and with an erection aged 17! Like WHO is going to follow their advice 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
They always post this highly filtered photo. :sleep:

Happy snogaversary to my one true love ( apart from carbs !)
@mark_adderley !!

Today’s the day twenty years ago that we...

Happy snogaversary to my one true love ( apart from carbs !)
@mark_adderley !!

Today’s the day twenty years ago that we had our very first kiss !

Just imagine if we hadn’t ?! Who and what would we be ! Doesn’t bear thinking about !!
Love you through all the ‘rows , vows and room service ‘

Fancy an egg and fag sandwich ..nudge nudge wink wink !! 😉

#loveandmarriage

• Sick

rivermonster

VIP Member
I reckon @Instagram is one of them.. joined Sunday 08:56 last seen Sunday 08:56..spammed us with there shite thinking we would really like to see it!
He couldn’t do nnss as he was too busy on tattle🤣
This is why I asked at that time and said they had joined at 8,56 - they spammed a guy called Stuart on the Influnecers forums. Thanks goodness they have gone

diamondtext

VIP Member
I think Mark might be modelling himself on the late Robin Day , the pen, the pout, the air of being a know all and playing to the audience for adulation…..

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Adderley is a low grade Benny Hill/Eric Morecombe rip off trying oh so desperately to be funny, pretending not to know what nori is and then sticking the finish product under his ARMPIT?
The Manky & Scratchy sushi roll show is good for one place only. His personalised flytip outside his door.
I seriously wonder what kind of people these 'subs' are that PAY for this shite 🤣

Just like no one wants to eat sushi that has been put under an arrmpit who the f wants to see this? 🤮
View attachment 872318View attachment 872319View attachment 872321
WTF. Why does her torso look like Jabba The Hut. I have never seen a belly button shaped like a bent sausage.😂

• Haha

diamondtext

VIP Member
Give the National lottery a miss this week and
Don’t forget to enter the big big competition to win cinema tickets and you can go see
Van Diesel…. Unless there’s petrol rationing 😩

• Haha