Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does your other half paw over and upload photos of you whilst you’re on a girlie night out?
No didn’t think so, mine neither. He’s too busy stroking the remote control cranking up the heating knocking back the beer and hoping I extend my stay 😊
Plus I wouldn’t be flattered about it more alarmed 😩

Reactions: 15
The tosser Mark Adderley over promising and under delivering yet again.
Boy is he going to make a really great therapist 🙃
Mark Adderley is also completely unable to take responsibility for his consistent lack of action. Why has he signed of the apology Mark & Nadia if she's away this weekend and this is his job? You know, the job that she's probably spent half the weekend telling her LW colleagues he's working so hard at. :(

I wish Kaye, Jane and Judi would stage an intervention and corner Nadia Sawalha with the truth about her feckless husband, whilst they inevitably mainline rosay. I reckon this is the ideal moment - whilst she's slimmer feeling empowered.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mark Adderley is also completely unable to take responsibility for his consistent lack of action. Why has he signed of the apology Mark & Nadia if she's away this weekend and this is his job? You know, the job that she's probably spent half the weekend telling her LW colleagues he's working so hard at. :(

I wish Kaye, Jane and Judi would stage an intervention and corner Nadia Sawalha with the truth about her feckless husband, whilst they inevitably mainline rosay. I reckon this is the ideal moment - whilst she's slimmer feeling empowered.
This was the Swadderleys grifting 3 years ago, hoping probably for a free garden make-over. They had been living in this house with their children and dogs for at least 14 years and not lifted a finger to make it a suitable area for them.
It makes me weep to think of poor kids and animals that live in confined spaces and these 2 just couldn't be bothered.
It absolutely highlights Adderley's utter bone idle laziness.
God alone knows what Sawalha sees in this loser. The toe nail perhaps?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wonder if mucky mank was invited to the Ghostbusters screening🤔
Let’s see..nah doubt it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

That was probably his only mission and he had all weekend to do it😡 Bet the workaholic spent all weekend in the cinemas with mummy and going through photos of the past. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
When you have a hot hot husband you probably let them away with murder because they are so stunning to look at and their presence makes you feel alive and weak at the knees 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
I find it hilarious that this Sunday show takes up his whole weekend. What a plonker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The same thing that happened to the sausage Mcmuffin 🤭
And his fup “film” on mental health reading all the comments from the community page and sharing his comments … yeah yeah … 👎👎

NNSS is finally up for the lucky few 🤣🤣🤣 hope we have someone reporting back on the quality of today’s TV “film” on their award winning channel 😏😏😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This was the Swadderleys grifting 3 years ago, hoping probably for a free garden make-over. They had been living in this house with their children and dogs for at least 14 years and not lifted a finger to make it a suitable area for them.
It makes me weep to think of poor kids and animals that live in confined spaces and these 2 just couldn't be bothered.
It absolutely highlights Adderley's utter bone idle laziness.
God alone knows what Sawalha sees in this loser. The toe nail perhaps?
Sorry to be quoting my own post...
If as Nadia says at the end of this vlog they want a garden that 'isn't a tit hole' then you have to pull your finger out of your tit hole sweeeties
(So mad with the over promising and no delivery from the workaholic Manky again)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The TENS machine?
And the piano, the yoga, the garden furniture, the resolve to be organised, the dieting, the home schooling, the twice a week hometime vlogs, the hand delivery of the home schooling book, the 15 minute Gangbuster film that took years to edit…add them to the list of discarded distractions…but if you stick with them they will mail you a badge in 2 years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry to be quoting my own post...
If as Nadia says at the end of this vlog they want a garden that 'isn't a tit hole' then you have to pull your finger out of your tit hole sweeeties
(So mad with the over promising and no delivery from the workaholic Manky again)
You're right, Chemicals kill This was definitely a shameless begging video, which fell on deaf ears so Mark roped in Di to atone for the sins of her youth.
I reckon that even organic gardening visionary Prince Charles, who has a whole host of flunkies at his disposal, has been on his knees at Highgrove more regularly than Mark Adderley has engaged with their rotten plot of soil poisoning South Norwood. Notice how he intellectualises the feral practice of throwing all of your waste in the garden as: "looking like something from a street protest".

To be fair to Nadia, she tries to highlight the ugly truth and his defensive come back is, "I grew some corn". And here's trolly ol' me accusing him of being unemployed. Let that sink in: Hard Working Mark Adderley Once Grew Some Corn. 👏👏👏👏👏 I'm surprised I haven't seen that on his extensive oft-quoted CV before. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Iv
You're right, Chemicals kill This was definitely a shameless begging video, which fell on deaf ears so Mark roped in Di to atone for the sins of her youth.
I reckon that even organic gardening visionary Prince Charles, who has a whole host of flunkies at his disposal, has been on his knees at Highgrove more regularly than Mark Adderley has engaged with their rotten plot of soil poisoning South Norwood. Notice how he intellectualises the feral practice of throwing all of your waste in the garden as: "looking like something from a street protest".

To be fair to Nadia, she tries to highlight the ugly truth and his defensive come back is, "I grew some corn". And here's trolly ol' me accusing him of being unemployed. Let that sink in: Hard Working Mark Adderley Once Grew Some Corn. 👏👏👏👏👏 I'm surprised I haven't seen that on his extensive oft-quoted CV before. :sneaky:
I updated it for him:
Film maker, Content Producer, Writer, You-Tuber, Podcaster, Movie Reviewer, nearly phD-er, training to be a nearly Psy.D-er, badge maker, grifter, fly-tipper and corn grower 🌽
mark adderley.png
nadia sawalha's garden.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.