Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last GFH they mention how much dog tit there is in the garden. I have a dog, my mates have dogs and we have family members who have dogs. None of them have dogs that poo in the garden as they are taken morning and late afternoon for a walk every day. It’s clear they don’t walk those poor dogs enough and whenever they take them on holiday they are rammed in cages too small for them for that length of travel time and the dogs are desperate for poos when they get there indicating they haven’t even been walked before the journey. I’m so glad I complained to the PDSA about the unsuitability of the family promoting anything to do with dogs. I haven’t seen any advert yet and hope they never show anything

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
In the last GFH they mention how much dog tit there is in the garden. I have a dog, my mates have dogs and we have family members who have dogs. None of them have dogs that poo in the garden as they are taken morning and late afternoon for a walk every day. It’s clear they don’t walk those poor dogs enough and whenever they take them on holiday they are rammed in cages too small for them for that length of travel time and the dogs are desperate for poos when they get there indicating they haven’t even been walked before the journey. I’m so glad I complained to the PDSA about the unsuitability of the family promoting anything to do with dogs. I haven’t seen any advert yet and hope they never show anything
Same here, we have dogs and it's rare for them to 💩 in the garden because they get 2 long walks daily, if they ever do because of upset stomachs or some other fluke, it gets picked up right away. There should never be dog poo festering in a person's garden, so dangerous. I hope they never have children over, that would seriously harm them! 😱
They're just disgusting and lazy, they don't deserve those dogs 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

worth watching to see Nadia be a desperate suck up to Judi, and a total frenemy to kaye.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestions

vlogmas is on its way, the everlasting Christmas tree, watch the whole series you’ll end up with PTSD 😩

the submissives are longing for vlogmas it can’t come quick enough…even though the Swads are dog rough 🤨

They’ll put up a tree in every corner of their digs
It will be like putting lipstick on pigs 🐷

Mark the shrink will make them think that everything is merry and bright by talking a load of s£1£e

sorry everyone I couldn’t sleep have a nice week ahead x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mummy issues right there 🙄
"Just found this clearing out our back room"

Written casually like he just stumbled on another old picture 😂 😂 😂 when it's obvious the toy cave is full of old pictures that Manky uses everyday to dwell on his past...

As for CLEARING OUT THEIR BACK ROOM!!! Yeah right!!! Course you were Mark 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It looks like the Cotswold cottage that Jane Moore owns.
Yup, she's been a well-paid journalist for decades and her husband is also incredibly hard working and successful. You know those people No Mark Adderley bumps into in lifts? They are probably on their way to a career changing meeting with Jane's husband. :sneaky:
1636954140450.png

Reactions: 12

worth watching to see Nadia be a desperate suck up to Judi, and a total frenemy to kaye.
Why does Nadia have to take every opportunity to try to put Kaye down. Kaye was playing around at dancing with Judi, but Miss bossy boots of cause had to keep telling Kaye in a very passive aggressive way that she was doing it wrong!. She has always treated Kaye this way, it is really sad. I really don't see what they all see in her, she is not a nice person. Wonder if Jane has had her Cotswold house fumigated now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Two of a kind, I find her as revolting as him.
Her husband isn’t even friends with him. She’s fake as duck as well.

Why does Nadia have to take every opportunity to try to put Kaye down. Kaye was playing around at dancing with Judi, but Miss bossy boots of cause had to keep telling Kaye in a very passive aggressive way that she was doing it wrong!. She has always treated Kaye this way, it is really sad. I really don't see what they all see in her, she is not a nice person. Wonder if Jane has had her Cotswold house fumigated now.
She’s jealous. Kaye distances herself

Yup, she's been a well-paid journalist for decades and her husband is also incredibly hard working and successful. You know those people No Mark Adderley bumps into in lifts? They are probably on their way to a career changing meeting with Jane's husband. :sneaky:
View attachment 866732
The pretend director and film maker doesn’t have much to show for his apparent work life. She owns the house and he doesn’t own a cottage in the country as far as I can see😂😂😝😝🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
I think she's envious of Kay's slender figure. I remember the vlog where they went away to a villa together and Kay wore a bikini by the pool, Nadia didn't stop putting her down, she even told Kay her bikini was horrible. Kay looked great.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think she's envious of Kay's slender figure. I remember the vlog where they went away to a villa together and Kay wore a bikini by the pool, Nadia didn't stop putting her down, she even told Kay her bikini was horrible. Kay looked great.
I think she's envious of every single part of Kaye's life. Kaye has a partner who is successful, a nice tidy home, children that appear to actually like her and to top it all off, an IQ that is bigger than her bra size.

Nastia is one jealous witch, and sadly it shows.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.