Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Here is their htsm talking about their ruined wedding(whilst trying not name names). Mark is particularly angry.
is there any mention of "love" between them? I doubt it. Depression, drink, complications, stress, cake and being fat, vibes etc, sadness from the bits i watched. But no actual mention of love........ I've heard a more negative take on someone's own wedding. It's two selfish, greedy gobble gannets people talking about whether they got what they wanted from the wedding. There's no real marriage there. These people do not love each other in the slightest.

"I want to go out there and smash some faces in"

Such a nasty bastard.

I think he has spent a lot of time working through the abuse he suffered as a child and has reached a place of peace in his life.
Or as "be kind" Nadia would put it- he's a miserable sod.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did SeekClarity every get the copy from ebay, I remember her trying to get it.
I presume it is one of the Subs saying he is hot hot hot - they want to send her one of their freebies pairs of specs.
Alan Davies seems to be a little mellow now, I never thought much of him but he was on Taskmaster last Thursday and thought how much he seems to have changed, maybe it's an age thing.
Yes they did get a copy but I can’t remember the photos, just Manks massive pink tie 😂 They must have had to go to great lengths to keep it a secret, in my line of work when a client wants something to be a surprise/secret it is an exhausting process and adds hours of extra work, just with colleagues, then to make sure which clients know what, arrangements for who to be where at a certain time; and it’s pretty shady of HELLO to be in on it as well. They shouldn’t really have agreed but I suppose money wins over people’s feelings. I don’t think they would get away with that now.

Oh I cannot stand their HTSM, why are they saying their marriage was ruined?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes they did get a copy but I can’t remember the photos, just Manks massive pink tie 😂 They must have had to go to great lengths to keep it a secret, in my line of work when a client wants something to be a surprise/secret it is an exhausting process and adds hours of extra work, just with colleagues, then to make sure which clients know what, arrangements for who to be where at a certain time; and it’s pretty shady of HELLO to be in on it as well. They shouldn’t really have agreed but I suppose money wins over people’s feelings. I don’t think they would get away with that now.

Married was ruined because Mark arrived at the wedding venue in the same car as his ex.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nadia's just said the reason why there's an HGV crisis is because many of the European drivers that we used to rely on 'never have had passports' because they relied on the freedom of movement of people. Did she never notice going on holiday that the UK never joined the Schengen area?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's lucky he hadn't hired a double decker and pitched up with all of his previous shags.
I did notice there was a bit where Nadia talked about his exes, but then decided it was just an ex. She looked at her happiest whilst sayingl his exes were picky witches- not like happy go lucky fountain of joy sawalha.....
Nadia's just said the reason why there's an HGV crisis is because many of the European drivers that we used to rely on 'never have had passports' because they relied on the freedom of movement of people. Did she never notice going on holiday that the UK never joined the Schengen area?
lol. she dumb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

1632764190826.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those two exes dodged a bullet
Imagine being shackled to that pouting geek for years on end it’s a fate worse than death itself
The stress of it is palpable
At least children grow up and move out
That man child is like a miserable ball and chain and takes a lot of feeding and Molly coddling 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That was the truth. Alan Davies talked of it In a broadsheet or The Mail. That would have been 19 years ago though.

Nitty hadn’t told Alan and Julia that HELLO were covering the wedding. Julia hadn’t been allowed in the room when Nitty was getting ready but everyone else was (because they were taking photos) and the official wedding photos, Julia isn’t in any of them. Alan and Julia were hustled in a car and taken back to the wedding venue whilst HELLO took the photos. Apparently HELLO will only pay for your wedding if you have a certain amount of famous people attend. Nitty knew how fiercely private both Alan and Julia were and he said they were just beginning their relationship. She knew if she told them HELLO would be there they wouldn’t have come. Alan Davies said he kept seeing a photographer taking photos from behind trees and he asked him why are you taking photos like that and the photographer had said something like ‘to make it look natural.’

Alan said he saw the spread in HELLO a couple of weeks later and it caused a huge row between him and Julia because he assumed she knew, which she didn’t. Alan refused to speak to Nitty after that and so did Julia.

Again I go back to the enabling of this woman’s behaviour, the whole family must have been in on it and no-one had the decency to tell Julia. They just allowed Nitty to suck off Julia’s stardom, probably got paid a fortune and nearly ruined her newfound relationship.
If Nittya didn’t plan her wedding, as she claims, who arranged for Hello magazine to cover it? It’s also interesting they don’t seem to acknowledge that Hello was taking photos of their wedding day - they only mention they hired some woman photographer with whom they had a row.

Also, having seen how these two react to the mildest of criticism, I wouldn’t be surprised if J and her then-beau Alan expressed some modest dissatisfaction with the paparazzi being there and Nittya and Manky overreacted and took great offense.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If Nittya didn’t plan her wedding, as she claims, who arranged for Hello magazine to cover it? It’s also interesting they don’t seem to acknowledge that Hello was taking photos of their wedding day - they only mention they hired some woman photographer with whom they had a row.

Also, having seen how these two react to the mildest of criticism, I wouldn’t be surprised if J and her then-beau Alan expressed some modest dissatisfaction with the paparazzi being there and Nittya and Manky overreacted and took great offense.
Whether you want photos of you at a private event published in a national magazine is for each individual to decide; and each individual should have been notified before they were taken/when they were invited. No-one could have organised hello apart from Mank and Nitty, so they are at fault. I wonder if Alan took legal action to ensure the photos were not published. Good for him if he did.

For mank to be saying that he wants to smash his face in (I assume it is alan he is talking about, but it might also be Julia) in a podcast is completely unnacceptable; and shows what a nasty bully he is.

The classic line from davies in that article is:

"When The People went to Davies' home in Highbury the comedian sighed and asked: "What's Nadia done now?""

sounds like he got the full measure of her.......

• Heart
Reactions: 28

There are so many reasons that their wedding day was ruined that I've lost count! 😁
For a start they barely knew each other despite neither of them being particularly young at the time!
This is not a pair of lovestruck teens we are talking about here! They are not Romeo and Juliet!
He was already the father of 2 very young daughters so hey maybe I'm old fashioned but shouldn't you bring them up a bit first before rushing into a marriage and giving them a step mother that they haven't had the chance to get to know yet? :rolleyes:
Yet he wonders why some of his exes where not particularly thrilled!
You can imagine can't you that things would still be raw especially with his recent ex the one who had a very small daughter to look after and to whom he must have only very recently given the whole love bombing treatment ?
Maybe it's not unreasonable to presume that she felt like she had prior claim after all of his romantic declarations to her and promises of a future as a family? (Yet he's hard done by?)
He basically moved on to Nadia at a rate of knots of course that would cause fractions!
Yet he gets angry at the lack of goodwill towards them as a couple? Well talk about petulant and angry god he has so many chips on his shoulder I'm surprised he can even stand up!
Then in the podcast reminiscing he gets enraged about (I presume Alan Davies?) the one they dare not speak his name as if it's ok to make him the scapegoat of Mark's frankly very unreasonable anger and after all these years and he gets so wound up he wants to smash some faces.....jeez
I feel tense just after watching that!
The fact that he felt seriously depressed on his wedding night well let me tell you if you really loved someone and you were generous enough to want to make them happy their happiness being your happiness then their is no reason at all to feel like that?
Actually thinking about that I would say Marks body and his mind is trying to tell him something?
It's not a bad day because Nadia looked fat or you waltzed down the aisle to Abba or you couldn't get drunk or you had a falling out with family (a falling out that could quite easily have been prevented if you'd both been upfront and honest) or because the wedding pictures got ruined.....or blah blah blah.
So much bleeping complaining from both of them!
Your Wedding day was ruined because only fools rush in.....the timing was all off Nadia's priority in my opinion (having miscarried myself at 4 months) should have been to look after herself and await the birth of her daughter?
It was all very stressful (a warning probably of what was to come)..... was it Nadia's idea to get married so quickly? If so it was a really bad call....
Just wait if (and it's a big if) you'd really loved each other you'd take it slowly no rush......if you want to spend the rest of your lives together a wedding can wait. ....
That's if he really(deep down inside) wanted to because he seemed to have all the joy of a condemned man.playing a part he didn't feel comfortable in....but it's because of this and because of that and if that hadn't happened and only if other people hadn't pissed all over his parade (excuses) no doubt about it.....yet he goes along with it.. .. because he isn't responsible it's some one else's fault....(always is)..... actually depressing...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh good the latest Im angry ranty Instagram all men are predators post has me raging. We must call out sexual comments etc except for when they are made by my dirty pervy husband filming close ups of my boobs and arse hypocrite

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

watch the hand over the mouth at the start, to give herself the "emotion". mustavva learnt dat at da itarlia conti!!

one day she'll get attacked in the street by a woman, and Alanis morrisette will have another verse to the song "ironic".

basically she wants all men to continually "white knight" her.

can she come up with a single incident of man saying something or doing something to her bad in the last five years? I doubt it.

she needs to stop reaading the newspapers- she's so needs to make everything about herself.

Any man watching this would switch off after ten seconds.

Most violence between men and women is in the home.....by far. she actually had that pointed out to her on loose women recently. and she nodded along as if she agreed, even though it was said as a rebuttal to what she had said.

She's just spreading fear with this kind of talk. Even men need to take headphones out of their ears and process what's going on around them when out at night (and even during the day).

see timestamp

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And they are deleting comments which do not agree with her .
Mine is still there -----Nadia I love you Grit ! ....we need more powerful women like you to stand up for so many issues ...I started 16 / 8 ...2 days ago and it's going really well ! ...great video Nadia ..you should run for priminister...ohhh my that would be bloody fabulous...😊❤😊❤

What on earth are you talking about. Prime Minister NS - what a load a shite this country would be turned into.

I put loads of comments on there and nothing has ever been deleted, probably because I don't do it live but just after.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The wedding sounded like a right circus. The book Stuffed Vine Leaves is part recipes and part autobiography and there are three pages about the wedding....a few quotes from it 'I announced my up-the-duffness for the first time to most friends and family members whilst at the altar' (bet the vicar/priest was well pleased)........'Mark covertly jotting down the names of my various relatives into a small notebook and alongside them he would write the relationship to me' (weirdo!!)......'There were bouncers on the door to prevent the arrival of one of Mark's ex girlfriends (there were a lot of Mark's exes at the wedding' (all probably looking for maintenance payments)....'The potting shed was turned into a den of iniquity (the less said about that the better)' (I wonder what ma and pa thought of all that going on at the top of their garden).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The wedding sounded like a right circus. The book Stuffed Vine Leaves is part recipes and part autobiography and there are three pages about the wedding....a few quotes from it 'I announced my up-the-duffness for the first time to most friends and family members whilst at the altar' (bet the vicar/priest was well pleased)........'Mark covertly jotting down the names of my various relatives into a small notebook and alongside them he would write the relationship to me' (weirdo!!)......'There were bouncers on the door to prevent the arrival of one of Mark's ex girlfriends (there were a lot of Mark's exes at the wedding' (all probably looking for maintenance payments)....'The potting shed was turned into a den of iniquity (the less said about that the better)' (I wonder what ma and pa thought of all that going on at the top of their garden).
brilliant @CarrieAnne spot on as to what was happening at that tit shower of a wedding

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.