Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that Madame Sawalha is about to come down to earth with a massive bump in the not so distant future. You only have to watch tonight Whine to see that she’s out of her depth and struggling to keep it together 💃

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Menopause talk seems to be a money spinner for all these tv people
The gravy train chugs on……
Books, podcasts, tv appearances and nothing tangible to really help women many of whom are at the end of their rope ……

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I am 75 and I have never had a manopause - I had very heavy periods when I was about 43 and my doctor sorted them out for me and that was it.
Never had any thing unterward with at my age now

Reactions: 16
If Maddie is now 18 and in the future going yo be doing the rounds of the bars with her Da in tow, it will only be a matter of time before he is back on the sauce
I think that is what has got N all heated up tonight she can see the future, both of them getting giggling drunk and her orders and opinion will no longer count, cos he’s gagging for a cold one and now has a wee drinking partner ……
He always looks his happiest with the daughters
Am I wrong?

Just wondering is Nitty ever now on Loose Women with Janet? Whenever I catch it its Nitty and her mates. Somehow can't imagine Nitty on same level as Janet and Janet would be well able for Nitty.
Janet did an article in a newspaper about how parents who home school are letting their children down and feeding their own ego. She made some comments that clearly related to Nitty and then Nark slagged Janet off on a CM. They haven't worked together since.

Mine is still there -----Nadia I love you Grit ! ....we need more powerful women like you to stand up for so many issues ...I started 16 / 8 ...2 days ago and it's going really well ! ...great video Nadia ..you should run for priminister...ohhh my that would be bloody fabulous...😊❤😊❤

What on earth are you talking about. Prime Minister NS - what a load a shite this country would be turned into.

I put loads of comments on there and nothing has ever been deleted, probably because I don't do it live but just after.
I've just gone through all of the comments and they all agree with her and congratulate her apart from one from a man who wants more media attention on abuse of men and one from a person who wants more done about incest. So I think they have been back on and deleted your comments 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So Kiki said she wanted a cinnamon and raisin bagel, but said that Nadia wouldn't think that was good. She then said she needed to have said bagel and Nads gave in, no cooking for her. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ha ha - a scooter would have done as he would not remember any of his previous shags is they came up and said hello to him. o_O
Far too women in their late 40s - early 60s (Mark Adderley will poke an older woman, if she's paying.) in the Bristol area have just breathed a collective sigh of relief. No one enjoys their misspent youth coming back to haunt them, even if it didn't touch the sides. Just saying. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What is with the repeated "Nadia is angry posts?"

Is this Nadia Sawalha's pathetic new way of trying to get more Instagram followers? 😂

Everyone knows she's an actress, everyone knows she's desperate for more followers, everyone knows Nadia Sawalha will do ANYTHING for a headline in the sidebar of shame... It's pathetic...

Shes a near 60yr old woman and she obviously spends her days wasting her life by working out how she can get more Instagram followers! 60 not 16 😂 Pathetic, absolutely pathetic Nadia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Is this Nadia Sawalha's pathetic new way of trying to get more Instagram followers? 😂

Everyone knows she's an actress, everyone knows she's desperate for more followers, everyone knows Nadia Sawalha will do ANYTHING for a headline in the sidebar of shame... It's pathetic...

Shes a near 60yr old woman and she obviously spends her days wasting her life by working out how she can get more Instagram followers! 60 not 16 😂 Pathetic, absolutely pathetic Nadia.
Agree. She’s looking for the views and the financial opportunities that can flow from it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

She's ranting, don't you know? Such a scripted, overly-rehearsed, poorly acted rant - I managed a couple of minutes out of eight. :oops:
I think Nadia Sawalha may have stolen one of the graphic organisers her youngest daughter brought home from school to plan this epic, paranoid borefest. Made it all about HER, HER, HER of course.

1632796250477.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know anyone over 25 who obsesses over Instagram as much as Mark Adderley (nearly 51) and Nadia Sawalha (nearly 57). My father, who is 2 years older than Nadia has only just got Facebook.

• Haha
Comment left by AG on M’s latest flashing post🤢 I can’t understand why she likes to reveal her body online, knowing that there’s creepy guys out there lapping it up. Makes me feel sick
F18888A9-44AA-44FD-A9FB-B39AA36634F3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She never does anything tangible.
Just those forced, scripted, badly acted
Kitchen and car rants for likes
Miserable
If she had all sons she’d be on a different band wagon

Reactions: 15
Janet did an article in a newspaper about how parents who home school are letting their children down and feeding their own ego. She made some comments that clearly related to Nitty and then Nark slagged Janet off on a CM. They haven't worked together since.

I've just gone through all of the comments and they all agree with her and congratulate her apart from one from a man who wants more media attention on abuse of men and one from a person who wants more done about incest. So I think they have been back on and deleted your comments 😡
Just checked and it is still on there, maybe not seen it as it was a reply to the Prime Minister comment.

Reactions: 12
How lovely that Mank introduced maddie to his one true love- alchohol. I bet nadia only wishes she could be as big an enabler as a bottle of whiskey; then she could truly liberate all his narcissistic, self-aggrandising drives.

Nadia must have terribly low self-esteem to continually have another "woman" in her marriage.

The, "this is the stool where my lips kissed my true love for a decade" speech- compare and contrast to the memories of the wedding. He really does not love nadia, does he?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
How lovely that Mank introduced maddie to his one true love- alchohol. I bet nadia only wishes she could be as big an enabler as a bottle of whiskey; then she could truly liberate all his narcissistic, self-aggrandising drives.

Nadia must have terribly low self-esteem to continually have another "woman" in her marriage.

The, "this is the stool where my lips kissed my true love for a decade" speech- compare and contrast to the memories of the wedding. He really does not love nadia, does he?
Not as much as he loves drinking and Soho.

He seems really obsessed with Maddie, we don't see him like this with his other 3 daughters. The need to buy her a pint is just his excuse to get into a pub, the cinema trips are coming to an end now that she's older - he's hoping she'll invite him to the pub instead and Nadia will think it's ok because he is with Maddie.

• Sick
  • Heart
Nadia is really really milking kiki going back to school...

I've lost count of times she's mentioned "doing the school run", or "taking kiki to school", or "having to get up early for the school run"...

Shes 14 for goodness sake, they've all slept in for the last decade, most people regard the school run as so normal they don't mention it but the lazy Sawalha-Adderleys have to continually mention it, photograph it and then mention it some more...

Their behaviour totally highlights how out of touch they are and how extraordinary it is for them to do such ordinary things...

Lazy WAZZOCKS 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.