Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 movie reviews in one week! The content really is dimming! Just had a glance at the Coffee Moaning title, HANGOVERS! For a man who hasn't drank for 16 years, he sure likes to talk about it a lot.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Creepiest thing I've seen in a while: Video taken from the Hello website - just them, on a loop, staring at you... 😂.

It could be a scene from Get Out.

*Starts playing the theme music from the film 'Halloween'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Creepiest thing I've seen in a while: Video taken from the Hello website - just them, on a loop, staring at you... 😂.

thats hilarious
2 narcs trying and play at being normal #fail

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mark makes me cringe.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Look at her, pretending to give a tit about her dog. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Curious, what do you think Julia would have done if Mark zoomed in on her boobs like he did with Lisa? Do you think he'd have gotten a slap?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
How do you know when Nadia Sawalha is lying?.....Her lips move.
Cast your mind all the way back to the 11th of July, when England reached the final of a major competition for the first time in decades. Alternatively, you may wish to reference last week's Home Time vlog, when Mark Adderley finally got around to uploading his 'footage' of the day's events. 🙈

I assumed that Nadia Sawalha spent a whole day fashioning a shield from cardboard and hunting out a white bikini to massacre, because the great big football bandwagon had rolled into town. She leapt proudly on board in close to nothing, pouting into the camera, her hair frying in the heat of the hairdryer-fan. She did this, despite having zero knowledge of the game or culture. Living in 70s she believed that the best way of showing appreciation for the efforts of our 'boys' on the pitch getting herself in the red tops would be to get her saggy jugs out and fluff her hair.

And then we lost the match and the feedback from the public on her 'contribution' was less than complimentary.
Nadia Sawalha, 56, flaunts her figure in an England bikini for the Euro 2020 final | Daily Mail Online
So, she took down the Instagram post in a sulk, flung the bikini and shield in the garden and fried herself up a fresh batch of doughnuts. We all know how using that powdered sugar shaker is akin to meditation for Nadia.

Nadia Sawalha deletes Instagram snap of her in England flag bikini ‘Feel so unpleasant' | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk
Well, I stand corrected. Nadia Sawalha swiftly took down her hideous England flag Instagram Stripathon, because of "how impacted she’s been by the racism footballer players have received following the Euros final." :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Thank you @chipmunk yes it really was more than a little nauseating watching that! It's clear that for whatever reason she rules the roost and has been given too much power (dominance) over other family members (and maybe has for a very long time)?
I find myself thinking that just as in life sometimes those who dominate and consider themselves to rule and be at the top of the food chain are usually the most ruthless devious power and fame hungry and arrogant people that exist!
I think because that's the only thing that matters to them to an obsessive degree and that people with that narrow minded mentally usually succeed!
Forget kindness or empathy or creativity or intelligence that counts for little in their predatory minds!
No all they want is that which is tangible immediate and material it's as if nothing else exists or if it does it's only to be used to further their own interests.
Thankfully we also have the complete opposites wise people people with insight and humour and compassion and a sense of life's mysteries and respect for life and others....and enough humility to actually show gratitude and understanding?

I think the people who contribute to Tattle life are in this category?
I fully believe that Julia is on this wavelength as well and the amazing thing with her is that she has the ambition and determination and will power to be a success but also she has the more feminine sense of intuition and integrity and kindness so she has it all really.
Knowing this Nadia begrudgingly admires her probably through gritted teeth and after all Julia is still part of the family(Even if Nadia doesn't like it) and Nadia found a prestigious association (as did Mark)
Now she wants to brush that off as if it never existed but she can't!
In speaking her truth Julia broke free of a association that for her was draining and damaging.
She's not fodder for Nadia Sawalha's constant thirst for drama and attention.
Nor is she going to stand by and be manipulated while Nadia goes on national TV and tries to demean her by trying to make Julia into another one of her problems and issues! (The way she does with everyone else).
Julia isn't that cheap she's worked hard to gain the respect (within the industry) of her colleagues and also of the general public.
She needs to be free to walk her own path free of the tainted association that i'm afraid her elder sister brings?
Good for her more power to her!
She's kept it real and refused to be bullied or coerced tbh sometimes as a woman the strange thing is as you grow into your strength sometimes you feel your vulnerability more acutely?
So it can feel quite raw and even bewildering to be honest and refuse to take crap from people and that might even mean the reality of being offered less work (because your not the ingenue anymore) but look at Baby Jane Sawalha who refuses to ever take responsibility and grow up?
Look at the mess and chaos and vulgarity and regularly showing and behaving in the worst possible manner and expecting to get praised for it?
No one in their right mind thinks that pay off is worth it in fact the one defining feature of Nadia is her sheer desperation?
She didn't win she leads a pitiful existence and Julia has more class in her little finger than she has in her entire body!
Secretly she knows this and it haunts her.....yes she gets attention but she isn't popular....yes she gets money but she wastes it and yes she has some semblance of a family but it's a dysfunctional one!
So be careful what you wish for Nadia Sawalha because you might just get it! (Still not really appreciating anything?)
The will to power is strong in her but there is no love in such people Julia should be proud to see through that and to not feel guilty in rejecting someone or something so toxic!
Julia listens to her body and mind and soul and will always find a path to wisdom and peace even if it's painful sometimes? (No pain no gain!)
Nadia who would have others suffer and carry the can so she doesn't have to will never reach that level of maturity or insight!
I know which path I would rather follow! (It's not Nadia's)! Which is only the path of least resistance vanity and delusion!
Sometimes things hurt but it's usually just a sign of personal growth and life does have its own balance and justice even if it sometimes doesn't feel like it!
Julia is rich on the inside and has more depth than Nadia ever will and again those that are grabby and greedy are really only paupers and misers!
Julia is much better than that much more evolved of course her sister is bitter she can never reach her and also it may well be the case that she simply does not understand Julia or her aura (a dynamic that she tried to replicate with Kiki)....
At the end of the day she only wants to be surrounded by people that she thinks she has some sort of power over?
It could well be that she can't tolerate Julia because Julia is too powerful for her to handle or manipulate so again that's to Julia's credit.
She will never be a loser sadly Nadia cannot say the same because in terms of integrity respect or acclaim yes she really did lose out big time!
If I was Julia I would smile inwardly to myself and if needed remind myself that the energy we create and the atmosphere that brings with it is an indication of our real character.......Nadia is toxic and dark with artificial sweeteners!
Julia's is real but subtle and intelligent that's a huge difference and not a hurdle to overcome (to please others) but an achievement to be proud of because I fully believe that's what Julia has crafted and cultivated all these years not a false image like Nadia but a mature mindset and attitude and with it integrity and honesty.
That might not give instant gratification but it will have taken root and will blossom one way or another when the time is right! 🌺
Thank you @chipmunk yes it really was more than a little nauseating watching that! It's clear that for whatever reason she rules the roost and has been given too much power (dominance) over other family members (and maybe has for a very long time)?
I find myself thinking that just as in life sometimes those who dominate and consider themselves to rule and be at the top of the food chain are usually the most ruthless devious power and fame hungry and arrogant people that exist!
I think because that's the only thing that matters to them to an obsessive degree and that people with that narrow minded mentally usually succeed!
Forget kindness or empathy or creativity or intelligence that counts for little in their predatory minds!
No all they want is that which is tangible immediate and material it's as if nothing else exists or if it does it's only to be used to further their own interests.
Thankfully we also have the complete opposites wise people people with insight and humour and compassion and a sense of life's mysteries and respect for life and others....and enough humility to actually show gratitude and understanding?

I think the people who contribute to Tattle life are in this category?
I fully believe that Julia is on this wavelength as well and the amazing thing with her is that she has the ambition and determination and will power to be a success but also she has the more feminine sense of intuition and integrity and kindness so she has it all really.
Knowing this Nadia begrudgingly admires her probably through gritted teeth and after all Julia is still part of the family(Even if Nadia doesn't like it) and Nadia found a prestigious association (as did Mark)
Now she wants to brush that off as if it never existed but she can't!
In speaking her truth Julia broke free of a association that for her was draining and damaging.
She's not fodder for Nadia Sawalha's constant thirst for drama and attention.
Nor is she going to stand by and be manipulated while Nadia goes on national TV and tries to demean her by trying to make Julia into another one of her problems and issues! (The way she does with everyone else).
Julia isn't that cheap she's worked hard to gain the respect (within the industry) of her colleagues and also of the general public.
She needs to be free to walk her own path free of the tainted association that i'm afraid her elder sister brings?
Good for her more power to her!
She's kept it real and refused to be bullied or coerced tbh sometimes as a woman the strange thing is as you grow into your strength sometimes you feel your vulnerability more acutely?
So it can feel quite raw and even bewildering to be honest and refuse to take crap from people and that might even mean the reality of being offered less work (because your not the ingenue anymore) but look at Baby Jane Sawalha who refuses to ever take responsibility and grow up?
Look at the mess and chaos and vulgarity and regularly showing and behaving in the worst possible manner and expecting to get praised for it?
No one in their right mind thinks that pay off is worth it in fact the one defining feature of Nadia is her sheer desperation?
She didn't win she leads a pitiful existence and Julia has more class in her little finger than she has in her entire body!
Secretly she knows this and it haunts her.....yes she gets attention but she isn't popular....yes she gets money but she wastes it and yes she has some semblance of a family but it's a dysfunctional one!
So be careful what you wish for Nadia Sawalha because you might just get it! (Still not really appreciating anything?)
The will to power is strong in her but there is no love in such people Julia should be proud to see through that and to not feel guilty in rejecting someone or something so toxic!
Julia listens to her body and mind and soul and will always find a path to wisdom and peace even if it's painful sometimes? (No pain no gain!)
Nadia who would have others suffer and carry the can so she doesn't have to will never reach that level of maturity or insight!
I know which path I would rather follow! (It's not Nadia's)! Which is only the path of least resistance vanity and delusion!
Sometimes things hurt but it's usually just a sign of personal growth and life does have its own balance and justice even if it sometimes doesn't feel like it!
Julia is rich on the inside and has more depth than Nadia ever will and again those that are grabby and greedy are really only paupers and misers!
Julia is much better than that much more evolved of course her sister is bitter she can never reach her and also it may well be the case that she simply does not understand Julia or her aura (a dynamic that she tried to replicate with Kiki)....
At the end of the day she only wants to be surrounded by people that she thinks she has some sort of power over?
It could well be that she can't tolerate Julia because Julia is too powerful for her to handle or manipulate so again that's to Julia's credit.
She will never be a loser sadly Nadia cannot say the same because in terms of integrity respect or acclaim yes she really did lose out big time!
If I was Julia I would smile inwardly to myself and if needed remind myself that the energy we create and the atmosphere that brings with it is an indication of our real character.......Nadia is toxic and dark with artificial sweeteners!
Julia's is real but subtle and intelligent that's a huge difference and not a hurdle to overcome (to please others) but an achievement to be proud of because I fully believe that's what Julia has crafted and cultivated all these years not a false image like Nadia but a mature mindset and attitude and with it integrity and honesty.
That might not give instant gratification but it will have taken root and will blossom one way or another when the time is right! 🌺
What a beautifully written post. If ever a broadsheet or classy magazine wanted to do a piece on sibling rivalry you should certainly submit this!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cast your mind all the way back to the 11th of July, when England reached the final of a major competition for the first time in decades. Alternatively, you may wish to reference last week's Home Time vlog, when Mark Adderley finally got around to uploading his 'footage' of the day's events. 🙈

I assumed that Nadia Sawalha spent a whole day fashioning a shield from cardboard and hunting out a white bikini to massacre, because the great big football bandwagon had rolled into town. She leapt proudly on board in close to nothing, pouting into the camera, her hair frying in the heat of the hairdryer-fan. She did this, despite having zero knowledge of the game or culture. Living in 70s she believed that the best way of showing appreciation for the efforts of our 'boys' on the pitch getting herself in the red tops would be to get her saggy jugs out and fluff her hair.

And then we lost the match and the feedback from the public on her 'contribution' was less than complimentary.
Nadia Sawalha, 56, flaunts her figure in an England bikini for the Euro 2020 final | Daily Mail Online
So, she took down the Instagram post in a sulk, flung the bikini and shield in the garden and fried herself up a fresh batch of doughnuts. We all know how using that powdered sugar shaker is akin to meditation for Nadia.

Nadia Sawalha deletes Instagram snap of her in England flag bikini ‘Feel so unpleasant' | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk
Well, I stand corrected. Nadia Sawalha swiftly took down her hideous England flag Instagram Stripathon, because of "how impacted she’s been by the racism footballer players have received following the Euros final." :mad:
Surely keeping the post up in support of the black footballers would have been a better reacting to the racism they had slurred at them?

Reactions: 16
I don't think that it was nadia who cut Julia out; i think it was the other way around. I think Julia probably had therapy and verbalising Nadia's (and probaly mank's) behaviours enabled her to have some objectivity over them, and she came to understand her to just be a terrible person; either that or she came to that realisation on her own. If you draw perfectly reasonable lines with someone, and they continually cross those lines because of an intrinisc pathology to their character, which they refuse to address, you have to get rid of that person, that's all there is to it; and you should feel no qualms or shame or guilt for doing so, nor should you anyone else try to put those feelings on you.
Apologies for going back over what has been covered.

I copied and pasted this from the first thing that came up on google: “So tired of #nadiasawalha talking about our 'stormy' relationship which she created. 'I've kept my privacy for 6 years to protect my family, whilst she talks lies& rubbish. 'You have destroyed our family so don't sit on TV with your fake tears to gain sympathy & attention.”

If you read some of Julia’s replies to people who are in support of her, she is very much implying that Nitty is the one that started the fight. The press always blame it on boyfriends but that’s because ‘romance’ makes for a good read and Julia certainly isn’t going to reveal what it is about, but she does say Nitty ‘created’ it. So Nitty clearly did something, and I wouldn’t be surprised after reading both @afrozenpea and @Misbehaving posts about Nitty’s jealousy regarding Julia and Manks relationship that Nitty needed to get rid of Julia.
Also Julia strikes me as quite a spiritual creature and would have been quite a sweet Aunt to have around two (what would have been little girls ) at the time. This too would have enraged Nitty. You only have to look at her posts about her nephews, you can see how much they love her. So Julia probably had a good brother-in-law relationship and a playful,fun, spiritual relationship with the two nieces.
Nitty must have found this a huge threat. Instead of welcoming and embracing another woman’s input into her daughter’s lives and giving Manks the sister he never had, she took it all away from everyone, and that must be what Julia meant when she said: “You have destroyed our family.”

I also found your post @Misbehaving about the chapter in the book about Julia fascinating. I never bought any of her books because I was never really interested in Nitty. If anyone has a copy of that chapter (if it’s not too long!) and are able to post it I would love to see it.

I did try and google it but couldn’t find it, and I’m certainly not buying it! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What gets on my nerves is the way they don't even apologize about the Coffee Moaning being cancelled even if they don't really mean it [duh!] - it's called common courtesy :rolleyes:.
Common courtesy is very much an alien concept to them. I don't understand why they don't just admit defeat and own up to the fact that a normal life, which involves getting the kids to school, doing your job and heaven forbid, doing a bit of housework every day is just too much for them.

1632738266698.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Apologies for going back over what has been covered.

I copied and pasted this from the first thing that came up on google: “So tired of #nadiasawalha talking about our 'stormy' relationship which she created. 'I've kept my privacy for 6 years to protect my family, whilst she talks lies& rubbish. 'You have destroyed our family so don't sit on TV with your fake tears to gain sympathy & attention.”

If you read some of Julia’s replies to people who are in support of her, she is very much implying that Nitty is the one that started the fight. The press always blame it on boyfriends but that’s because ‘romance’ makes for a good read and Julia certainly isn’t going to reveal what it is about, but she does say Nitty ‘created’ it. So Nitty clearly did something, and I wouldn’t be surprised after reading both @afrozenpea and @Misbehaving posts about Nitty’s jealousy regarding Julia and Manks relationship that Nitty needed to get rid of Julia.
Also Julia strikes me as quite a spiritual creature and would have been quite a sweet Aunt to have around two (what would have been little girls ) at the time. This too would have enraged Nitty. You only have to look at her posts about her nephews, you can see how much they love her. So Julia probably had a good brother-in-law relationship and a playful,fun, spiritual relationship with the two nieces.
Nitty must have found this a huge threat. Instead of welcoming and embracing another woman’s input into her daughter’s lives and giving Manks the sister he never had, she took it all away from everyone, and that must be what Julia meant when she said: “You have destroyed our family.”

I also found your post @Misbehaving about the chapter in the book about Julia fascinating. I never bought any of her books because I was never really interested in Nitty. If anyone has a copy of that chapter (if it’s not too long!) and are able to post it I would love to see it.

I did try and google it but couldn’t find it, and I’m certainly not buying it! 😅
What an interesting insightful post @chipmunk I really do feel as if we have just caught a glimpse of the real Nadia Sawalha the side she would like to hide from public view.
We all have a dark side to a certain extent it's human nature but she doesn't want that to be known does she?
Despite all her displays of extraversion she clams up when it's time to get real about her feelings (Or failings)?
It only makes people wonder (and speculate) about how many other secrets or lies or skeletons in the closet she has?
If it was anyone else I might feel a little wary about asking about private matters but the fact of the matter is behind the scenes she has hurt a lot of people and what is much worse shown no understanding or empathy or regret?
That is actually very disturbing isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i do wonder if she has real issues with him. I don't understand for example why mank does not go to a gym to workout. also there was a time when he suggested they do boxercise in the park with a trainer, and she was like, no, you can get the stuff on amazon and do it at home. i do think she is worried he will stray......and i do also question the whole he was drinking and he stopped drinking beacuse he received an ultimatum over it, and whether a part where he cheated on her is being purposefully omitted.
I’ve always thought this, after all she is a ‘cheater’ herself. She cheated on her second husband, and they say if you’re a cheater you will be paranoid your partner is doing the same and especially with his track record, I wouldn’t blame her.

I have witnessed domestic abuse from a female towards their male partner and it is as destructive, damaging and frightening as if it were male towards female. I’m talking about emotional , gaslighting abuse, not physical.

A huge part of the emotional abuse is about belittling the partner, chipping away at their self esteem, not letting them out of their sight, always texting, checking where they are , what they are doing. Convincing them their problems/issues are way bigger than they really are. They need help, and I can help you. ‘It’s bet you work with me, then I can look out for you, you‘ll muck things up if I’m not there, then I’ll just get angry. Anything you film at Doghouse, I think I should be the producer, and any short films you make, I think I should star in.’ ( don’t want a pretty actress on the scene) and all the while playing ‘The Charm Syndrome’ card.

An abuser always makes sure they come across to everyone else, be it family, friends, colleagues that they are so kind and do everything they can to support their partner; hence ‘The Hot Husband’ that is for the SUBS benefit, not his. Stroking his hair, telling him how gorgeous he is, as soon as those cameras are off, I’m sure a completely different narrative is hurled at him. There has to be a reason why those girls are so protective over him. Years of chipping away at him. Where are his friends, where is his sister-in-law, where are his colleagues? Disappeared. She takes over Doghouse films, stars in all his productions aside from Taste of my Life which was the only one which was a success. She runs the company into the ground, because she is utterly useless at everything she puts her hand to.

Then.. PANIC. How is she going to keep him in the house because wasn’t the Doghouse office in the place where Maddie now hangs out? He wasn’t even allowed an office away from the home. That’s not healthy.

YOUTUBE. ‘Yes! lets make a show about me and Kay. You can film it, direct it, edit it, that will keep you busy,’ (and right where I can see you.) Yes Kaye hit a bad note and pushed him too far. Possibly he said “I’m not doing this anymore, I want to break out on my own?” ‘No,no, no, why don’t we film your journey about taking anti- depressants?” ( this is when I started watching because I found it quite interesting..for a bit..)

Does anyone see a pattern? Does anyone see that potentially she could have a lot more control than we see. We always talk about how he puts awfull things of her in the EDIT, but I think the same about him. Is she saying “keep that in babe, you look really funny, you look really cute, show your rotting toenail, it’s down to earf’. I’m just playing devil’s advocate here and I know all the mask wearing and being cruel to Di etc.. is unacceptable and vile to the subs, but could that not be bourne out of a man who has genuinely been sent around the bend?

I’m not saying he is all innocence far from it and I certainly do not condone his behaviour towards women both past and present of which he needs very deep therapy for; but if you live with a woman who has been potentially emotionally abusing you for 19-20 years that isn’t going to help his misogyny, only exacerbate it. He’s a confused, angry and mentally unwell man and and I don’t think she has taken one positive step to help him. I do think, she is a master, at hiding how abusive she really is.

We know simply from studying her behaviour from Skinny Gwinny Lurpack to KIMK Skims/skids amongst many others and most recently to date bitching about Nigella’s ears.. (I can’t believe I just wrote that.) On LW her eyes either glaze over from boredom if someone prettier than her is talking, or she gives the evil green eyed stare if someone is telling a true, funny, entertaining story which didn’t come from her. She is an insanely jealous, possessive, controlling enabler and ADDICT.

For the record, I do think he is horrendously abusive towards her as well; I just wonder (very childishly) who started it? Or are they both equal in their possessiveness and jealousy?

Just looking at things from another angle today Tattlers, because it is only fair and just to look at both sides to a story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Re Nitty and her rift with Julia, does anyone remember her trying to blame it on them leaking photos to the magazines of Julia and Alan Davis at their wedding?? I knew she was lying at the time because she speaks about cooking for Julia in her Greedy girls diet cookbook which was after the wedding....
Also in a vlog this year she was taking about a rift between her and her beloved Aunty (Jameli?) She always talked so fondly of her but divulged that Aunty had fallen out with Nitty and they hadn't made up- sadly that Aunty died. I can only imagine that Nitty must have done or said something really bad for that to have happened 😕

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Nadia has always suggest she hit menopause in 2013. Loose Women just showed a clip of her saying she hit it in 2014? Surely she would remember the year of a life changing event?

Reactions: 12
8 movie reviews in one week! The content really is dimming! Just had a glance at the Coffee Moaning title, HANGOVERS! For a man who hasn't drank for 16 years, he sure likes to talk about it a lot.
I haven’t watched it, do you think he is trying to give a subtle message to his wife who was curing her cold yesterday with half a tumbler of brandy?

All the recent CM an Wine O’Clock cancellations have got to be related to hangovers?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.