Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Nittya didn’t plan her wedding, as she claims, who arranged for Hello magazine to cover it? It’s also interesting they don’t seem to acknowledge that Hello was taking photos of their wedding day - they only mention they hired some woman photographer with whom they had a row.

Also, having seen how these two react to the mildest of criticism, I wouldn’t be surprised if J and her then-beau Alan expressed some modest dissatisfaction with the paparazzi being there and Nittya and Manky overreacted and took great offense.
"I love her dearly but sometimes I don't like her very much. At least we've stopped smashing each other in the face, which is how we used to fight."
She’s taking like it was no big deal smashing each other in the face but there is a 3year age gap between so a 6year old hitting a 3year old baby in the face is pretty grim 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
"I love her dearly but sometimes I don't like her very much. At least we've stopped smashing each other in the face, which is how we used to fight."
She’s taking like it was no big deal smashing each other in the face but there is a 3year age gap between so a 6year old hitting a 3year old baby in the face is pretty grim 😢
My favourite quote is from Alan Davies, "Sigh, what has Nadia done now?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she said that she would leave upturned electric plugs on the floor for Julia to walk on, that was hateful as I have accidentally stood on 1 of those things and they really hurt.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember when she said that she would leave upturned electric plugs on the floor for Julia to walk on, that was hateful as I have accidentally stood on 1 of those things and they really hurt.
They absolutely kill! I'd have to really hate someone to want them to experience that sort of pain.

Reactions: 14

watch the hand over the mouth at the start, to give herself the "emotion". mustavva learnt dat at da itarlia conti!!

one day she'll get attacked in the street by a woman, and Alanis morrisette will have another verse to the song "ironic".

basically she wants all men to continually "white knight" her.

can she come up with a single incident of man saying something or doing something to her bad in the last five years? I doubt it.

she needs to stop reaading the newspapers- she's so needs to make everything about herself.

Any man watching this would switch off after ten seconds.

Most violence between men and women is in the home.....by far. she actually had that pointed out to her on loose women recently. and she nodded along as if she agreed, even though it was said as a rebuttal to what she had said.

She's just spreading fear with this kind of talk. Even men need to take headphones out of their ears and process what's going on around them when out at night (and even during the day).

see timestamp

Against my better judgement this rant of hers pissed me off and it's being going around in my head so here goes....

Firstly she comes across as someone offloading her own twisted and hostile view of world onto others!
Secondly she paints a picture of female victimisation that is I think is just re informing that victimisation!
For example if we followed her lead and walked around in a state of hyper vigilance and scanned the area for any potential predators that in itself would draw unnecessary and unwelcome attention?
People who look for potential predators often find them because that's the version of reality that they have hardwired into their brain (belief system)?
Reality has a way of manifesting our fears if we let them rule us?
Thirdly anyone of any socio economic class ethnicity gender and age could manifest deviant evil abusive or anti social behaviour?
Yes anyone? (So should we all wander around and view the entire population with a suspicious mindset then?) because you just never know!
Although if in doubt it's the old Etonians that's a start right? That will get you potential brownie points and thumbs up?
Why she has this strange fixation on Boris Johnson 🙄 I'll never know? Why is everything with a political stance with her? Yeah Nadia sock it to establishment!....Or president Trump another one of her favourite villian's.....yeah nevermind Tony the war criminal Blair......no trot out the tired old cliche of it's all the conservatives or republications....
Well if that isn't just tired old virtue signalling (yet again) I don't know what is?
So the implication is men have all the power (so let's target the ones she sees as being powerful)
Another grand feminist statement woman supporting woman cause we're all in it together....no one is safe?

Err no I don't think so....

Also it has to be said that she has an obsession with sex and sexual expression as being a potential violation....(you could get raped?)..that actually makes me feel a little bad for her......fending off advances.....the recipient of unwanted attention yeah no one likes that but Nadia your still dominated by the need for attention....

You can't have it both ways...the world doesn't work like that..... objectification doesn't discriminate that's the nature of the beast. ....

Her attitude seems to be one of agent provocateur so look at me....but only say nice things and agree with me......your not allowed to criticise or dislike me.....or to give me a negative reaction....
That in itself is both unrealistic and also sending out its own kind of message of someone expecting to dominate the dialogue and visual space and minds of others.....but then howls outrage when she meets someone (in her twisted view) a man who guess what wants to do exactly the same...... dominate and own the space and not allow an opposing view and have the attitude that it's my way or the highway......

So you can't demonise men (maybe she doesn't mean to but defining them by the minority of destructive behaviour is doing just that) without taking the very big risk that they too could do the same back to you (demonise you also)
When that happens terrible things could happen so then we go around in this self fulfilling prophecy?

She just doesn't have the depth or emotional intelligence to realise that ....it's not about anger?
Yes it's good to vent or purge I've done it myself but when it's out it's out......and then if you have any sense you walk away from it and examine your own life and think what positive changes can I make in my own life (because really that's the only one I have any real power over)?
Otherwise you run the risk of getting stuck at angry and that defines you and your relation to the world and the way you treat people...(and the way they treat you back).and then nothing ever changes because the emphasis and onus of responsibility is still on others. .....when really it needs to be on the individual?
That's why she is redundant in talking about society it shouldn't be society that should set limits (let's reclaim the streets) but each person has the obligation to set limits on themselves?
If she struggles with that it's hardly other people's fault or job to rectify the situation?
So there you go that was my rant 😃 done and dusted! 👌Over and out!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Tuesday. Okay today's title is "R. Kelly, Fuel Pump Madness, Sabina Nessa Arrest, Wildlife Getting HIGH."

Eww Mark. He is wearing a jumper today. Roll call. Nadia is still on Insta. Toffee starts barking and Mark tells Nadia it's Tim the Postie at the door. "Go and look after Tim. He might comment on how much you've lost. He is always commenting on how much weight I've lost." Really? :rolleyes: Nadia drops off her mug to go see Tim. "Tims is such a good guy, say good morning to Tim." Nadia comes back with a package. It's for the dogs if you're wondering. I see all the drawers are still open from last night. Someone commented on Whine O'clock that they were giving them anxiety. Would it kill them to shut the drawers? Apparently one of the subs recommended this dog thingy and Nads says "We love your recommendations, we always listen to you." Yes, unless it is an idea that you are diametrically opposed to, like closing your damn drawers! :cautious: Nadia has a spoonful of yoghurt, whilst Mark struggles with the package. So the dogs had their food changed, raw to a very, very good dog food, and they have been itching. They got some supplements. Nadia mentions some seaweed thing for the dog's bad breath, says it really works. Mark asks if she can put it in her food. Maaark. Nadia plugs Dina's vegan recipes on Insta. Elaine asks why they changed from raw. Because, I assume Chi Chi, has an immunity issue the vets advised them to take her off raw. Scrunching of hair. Nadia says she is creating her own recipes for the dogs. Does it involve copious amounts of oil and butter? Faith thanks them for giving advance notice as to when the live was airing, Mark says they will try to do that more often. :cautious:

Sally loves Mark's jumper and he says it was much tighter during lockdown. Nadia asks if he will ever stop doing 16/8 and he says "no, why would I?" Though he says he has been struggling the past 2 days. Nadia says yesterday she wasn't really hungry, but made herself a "really healthy dinner and had it," finished eating at 6 p.m. and she was fine, but actually she tells a lie, because at 10 p.m. she was starving. Mark says Nads went to bed early so she wouldn't eat, he didn't and he ate a box of flapjacks! Morning Jen Legs. Mark is getting so cross with the gov't over the fuel crisis. Nads says he wouldn't give her a hug when she wanted one. Mark says that non-drivers don't understand it and Nadia takes umbrage. "Can you just stop keep saying that like I'm a moron? I completely understand the situation without driving. It is really annoying me and I've put up with it 5 times this morning and now it is pissing me off. Non-Drivers." Talk about George Eustice, or Useless as Mark calls him, saying there is crisis now, no one queueing for petrol, "THE QUEUES ARE NOT THERE BECAUSE THERE'S NOT PETROL!" Nadia had to walk to the nearest one to check if there was any, because they don't have enough fuel to get to the station. Talk of people taking more than they need, people frightened. Mark is dropping F bombs and Nadia tells him to not shout and swear, it is either one or the other. "These wankers coming on to television with their Etonite fuckin approach to everything and saying to all of us, it's all your fault for panicking." Nads doesn't feel the presenters are nailing them on the issue. Mark finishes his coffee. Nadia finds the word panic passive-aggressive. o_O The Armed Forces are stating they are an insurance policy, but they can't fix appalling planning. Mark is at his lecturn telling us the word panic is created by the gov't and gaslighting the public, us and them mentality. Can we pick another word or than gaslighting thankuverymuch. "They take no responsibility for anything, I have never heard them apologize on track and trace.." says Nadia. Mark mentions the opposition "Where is Labour?" They are busy telling us that saying women have uteruses is wrong and could the white men not raise their hands. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes: Mark says this fuel crisis is "the straw that has broken my camel's back!" Yes, but does your camel have 1 🐪 or 2 🐫 humps? 🤭

Nadia is calling Angela Rayner a genius. :rolleyes: Talk about all the crappy things Boris the doofus has said. Mark has got the bee in his bonnet "It's these posh knobs commenting on everyone, I cannot stand their super, but the point is the reason they are so supercilious is that the opposition is non-existent..." Nadia says everytime they go to the Labour Party Conference it is just snore time. "And who's the guy who resigned yesterday? I've never heard of him." Andy McDonald resigned from the shadow cabinet, because Starmer refused to back a living wage of 15 pounds/hour. It was another fissure in Labour unity you great dolt! :cautious: Stacey is worried about vulnerable people who need transport, not the dipsticks with 3 cars in the drive who can walk to the shops. Nads is worried about people who don't get paid this week, because they can't get to work. Jackie wants to scream and scream until she is sick! Can someone get Jackie a paper bag to breathe into, thanks! 👨‍⚕️ Sarah reckons the country is at breaking point and how long before riots? Sarah needs a tranquiliser stat! 💊 J Hurst thinks Starmer is plant from the Tory party. :unsure: Mark says he has to leave by 11. Man pulls knife on queue jumper at London petrol station. It's getting wild in the streets eh? Mark says 20% of London's petrol stations were bulldozed. Mark is worried that people have knives to pull. Mark on his pulpit again, railing against the gaslighting.

R. Kelly the bastard is finally in prison. Mark talks about the length of time it took to get to trial is because it was regarding black women and he wouldn't be surprised if there was any truth to that, OF COURSE! Oh yeah, cuz Jimmy Savile was caught and did time right? No that proverbial tit didn't hit the fan until he was dead. What about Weinstein? Piss off Mark! God he is so predictable. :mad: Nadia thinks (and I use that term loosely) that him being a black man, that America would want to make it a big show trial. Talk about him doing this in plain sight.

Sabina Nessa and Nadia says let's look at that beautiful face. Speaking of prejudice, if she was plain looking would you even comment? :cautious: So some dude got arrested and Mark wants to know what is going on in his head. The post mortum was inconclusive as to her death apparently. "That face" says Nads. Did you catch Nadia's Insta yesterday? Well a female PC contacted her and said that the sentences for these people are dire. "People could look at the West and say we have a fairly decent society, but we don't" says Nadia. Mark gets up to look into one of those drawers for a pen.

Wildlife getting high. Mark was "Oh my God!" Drugs at Glastonbury seeping into the water supply affecting animals and protected species. Bloody humans! :mad: Talk about rubbish and drug pollution. Did you know that in London, squirrels find tin foil with crack cocaine making crack addicts out of squirrels. Mark says he was driving in London when a squirrel darted out into the road stood on its back legs waving it's arms and ran off. :rolleyes: "It was definitely raving." HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND WE GOT TO GET TO 200, THERE ARE 700 HERE. Mark gets all mopey saying how embarassed he is for Britain. You want to be embarassed? Try living in the States or Alberta. "The Germans and everyone are just going...the guy elected in Germany says 'We can categorically tell you the problem in Britain...is because of Brexit' AND WE ARE BEING GASLIT!" Nadia says "Hannah I'm going to close the drawer, don't worry."

Happy birthday Dawn! "We love you guys you know?" Mark still ranting and raving. GUYS WE ARE GOING TO REVIEWING THE BRITNEY DOC, REACTING TO LICORICE PIZZA TRAILER AND THE SKYE ELISE HOMETIME COMPILATION, SO SEE YA LATER! Yeah bye. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On one of the lives, Nadia said people at Loose Women in the morning meeting told her that people won't listen when she's angry. On her insta rant, it's her 'friends who she respects'. Look at her starting workplace drama!

I can almost guarantee the person who said it wasn't saying that Nadia shouldn't get angry, but rather that Nadia doesn't articulate herself well when angry. Being angry isn't the problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

When you haven't got your bs in order before you open your mouth...

I'm sure Kiki's school is very easy to get to by bus, if not able to be walked to.

Reactions: 16
I think he has spent a lot of time working through the abuse he suffered as a child and has reached a place of peace in his life.
Yes I agree that Alan Davies is noticeably different since he published us heartbreaking autobiography last year. For those who have not read it he was abused by us father and had carried all those feelings inside him all of his life. I think there could well be psychological and deeply personal reasons why he dislikes having his photograph taken covertly. He take of photographs taken of him by his father which feature strongly in his book. Of course nobody knew back then. Not even Julia He seems to be a good man who was incredibly damaged, yet has made something of is life. It must have been an enormous weight lifted from his shoulders. Even now, I can’t imagine Nitty would have much sympathy. She probably sees him as a person who ruined her wedding day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Just noticed his father of the year Insta post. Any excuse to talk about himself. Describing his daughters as whip smart, take no bs etc. I don't know about the two eldest, they seem to have very little to do with him. I'm sure they will have been deeply scarred, by the dickheads behaviour. Any credit for how they've turned out, would go to their mother's. The other two have been taught by him. The youngest seems to have a load of problems and wants to hide herself away. The eldest (the one he favours) is a trampy, exhibitionist, who can't sing. Has no self respect, and looks like she's unemployed like him. The fact her alcoholic father bought her a drink in his fave pub, is quite disturbing. Already smoking whatever up the park, and drinking. It won't end well.

Yes I agree that Alan Davies is noticeably different since he published us heartbreaking autobiography last year . For those who have not read it he was abused by us father and had carried all those feelings inside him all is life. I think there could well be psychological and deeply personal reasons why he dislikes having his photograph taken covertly. Photographs taken of him by his father feature strongly in his book. Of course nobody back knew then. Not even Julia He is a good man who was incredibly damaged, yet has made something of is life. It must have been a huge weight lifted from his shoulders. Even now, I can’t imagine Nitty would have much sympathy. She probably sees him as a person who ruined her wedding day.
I heard a recent interview with him. He talked about how press intrusion, ruined his relationship with Julia. He said she was a private person like him.
He really was saddened by their break up. I'm glad he has his own family now and a great career.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s a 4 year difference!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is what I can't figure about Manky; for someone who has allegedly travelled the world, visting many exotic, fascinating countries whilst pursuing an interesting career and meeting wonderful people on location...how come he turns out to be such a crashing BORE?
Obviously 'travel broadens the mind' doesn’t apply here 🤣

• Haha
marriage.

The, "this is the stool where my lips
This is what I can't figure about Manky; for someone who has allegedly travelled the world, visting many exotic, fascinating countries whilst pursuing an interesting career and meeting wonderful people on location...how come he turns out to be such a crashing BORE?
Listen to him taking …. Daily …for how many times he says “When I ….” !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I apologise if this has already been mentioned on here but twice lately I have noticed Mank actively encouraging his loyal subjects to check out Toyah Wilcox on you tube, frankly their content is slightly bizarre but surely the way he has actually suggested people go check it out more than once, I think he even posted about on the community tab the other day is basically a form of trolling 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I apologise if this has already been mentioned on here but twice lately I have noticed Mank actively encouraging his loyal subjects to check out Toyah Wilcox on you tube, frankly their content is slightly bizarre but surely the way he has actually suggested people go check it out more than once, I think he even posted about on the community tab the other day is basically a form of trolling 😉
Let's hope Toyah doesn't have a baseball bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think Nadia & lee peart are very similar🤔saw him in Instagram & thought of her😕

Reactions: 8
Is Mank, between his dyed hair and eyebrows, botoxed forehead and the Thelma pout vying for social media attention with his 3rd eldest daughter? Can we expect flashes of his 'lacy' Calvin Kleins anytime soon?
(p.s laughable how both he and Grittia are now full of psychological terminology 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Too right @Chemicals kill I think he sees himself as a bit of a pundit dispensing little pearls of wisdom to an eager and anticipating audience?
A kind of well heeled and travelled renaissance man (with a touch of the rakish cad thrown in for good measure) a kind of Alan whicker meets Christopher Hitchens when really he's more of a pound land Alan Partridge/David Brent!

Yes what this budding expert really needs is not more unloved and unused garden equipment or ornaments but his own very large armchair complete with armrest!
Add maybe a ornate Victorian style dressing gown or a smoking jacket and maybe a cravat? 🤷‍♀️
There you go just settle him in Nadia maybe put a blanket over his knees put him close to a roaring log fire (or artificial one) put him out of earshot (so you can get on with the rest of your day) and e voilà 👌
Just make sure he has enough wi fi connection so he can pontificate at ease with all his eager subjects and there we have it?
Fixed it for you!
#Everyone's a winner 🏆 and I even added a thumbs up! (y) because I know how much you like those Mark!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you seen Toya Willcock and her husband's youtube channel ? Lots of it very sexual and she dresses quite provocatively and looks like she has had a boob job.
I can imagine him sitting there in his man cave dribbling all over the place whilst watching it. ;)
Seeing as how they have some young subs it really is not appropriate for him to recommend it to them, I know they can find it for themselves but maybe not without his prompting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.