Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep Nadia said the gym they'd joined was Virgin. Mark looked surprised, don't think he knew she'd signed them up. Unless of course she was lying again
Expensive, but the only one in their "ghetto" (nadia's racist-sounding terminology, not mine) area is in streatham.

Reactions: 7
Creepiest thing I've seen in a while: Video taken from the Hello website - just them, on a loop, staring at you... 😂.

It could be a scene from Get Out.

*Starts playing the theme music from the film 'Halloween'.

AAARRGGGHHHH 😨

I remember that the first time it came around. Her fake goofy smile makes me heave, and that poor dog will have had no fur left on her head after that shoot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just wondering is Nitty ever now on Loose Women with Janet? Whenever I catch it its Nitty and her mates. Somehow can't imagine Nitty on same level as Janet and Janet would be well able for Nitty.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just wondering is Nitty ever now on Loose Women with Janet? Whenever I catch it its Nitty and her mates. Somehow can't imagine Nitty on same level as Janet and Janet would be well able for Nitty.
The last time I remember them on togdther was about 5 years ago.

Reactions: 9
Re Nitty and her rift with Julia, does anyone remember her trying to blame it on them leaking photos to the magazines of Julia and Alan Davis at their wedding?? I knew she was lying at the time because she speaks about cooking for Julia in her Greedy girls diet cookbook which was after the wedding....
Also in a vlog this year she was taking about a rift between her and her beloved Aunty (Jameli?) She always talked so fondly of her but divulged that Aunty had fallen out with Nitty and they hadn't made up- sadly that Aunty died. I can only imagine that Nitty must have done or said something really bad for that to have happened 😕
That was the truth. Alan Davies talked of it In a broadsheet or The Mail. That would have been 19 years ago though.

Nitty hadn’t told Alan and Julia that HELLO were covering the wedding. Julia hadn’t been allowed in the room when Nitty was getting ready but everyone else was (because they were taking photos) and the official wedding photos, Julia isn’t in any of them. Alan and Julia were hustled in a car and taken back to the wedding venue whilst HELLO took the photos. Apparently HELLO will only pay for your wedding if you have a certain amount of famous people attend. Nitty knew how fiercely private both Alan and Julia were and he said they were just beginning their relationship. She knew if she told them HELLO would be there they wouldn’t have come. Alan Davies said he kept seeing a photographer taking photos from behind trees and he asked him why are you taking photos like that and the photographer had said something like ‘to make it look natural.’

Alan said he saw the spread in HELLO a couple of weeks later and it caused a huge row between him and Julia because he assumed she knew, which she didn’t. Alan refused to speak to Nitty after that and so did Julia.

Again I go back to the enabling of this woman’s behaviour, the whole family must have been in on it and no-one had the decency to tell Julia. They just allowed Nitty to suck off Julia’s stardom, probably got paid a fortune and nearly ruined her newfound relationship.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That was the truth. Alan Davies talked of it In a broadsheet or The Mail. That would have been 19 years ago though.

Nitty hadn’t told Alan and Julia that HELLO were covering the wedding. Julia hadn’t been allowed in the room when Nitty was getting ready but everyone else was (because they were taking photos) and the official wedding photos, Julia isn’t in any of them. Alan and Julia were hustled in a car and taken back to the wedding venue whilst HELLO took the photos. Apparently HELLO will only pay for your wedding if you have a certain amount of famous people attend. Nitty knew how fiercely private both Alan and Julia were and he said they were just beginning their relationship. She knew if she told them HELLO would be there they wouldn’t have come. Alan Davies said he kept seeing a photographer taking photos from behind trees and he asked him why are you taking photos like that and the photographer had said something like ‘to make it look natural.’

Alan said he saw the spread in HELLO a couple of weeks later and it caused a huge row between him and Julia because he assumed she knew, which she didn’t. Alan refused to speak to Nitty after that and so did Julia.

Again I go back to the enabling of this woman’s behaviour, the whole family must have been in on it and no-one had the decency to tell Julia. They just allowed Nitty to suck off Julia’s stardom, probably got paid a fortune and nearly ruined her newfound relationship.
Thanks for that post @chipmunk that's really provided some not very well known background details!
I think most people know the general outline of the story but not the extent to which Nadia basically used people and lied!
I find it a bit shocking really and to add insult to injury she basically called Alan Davies a miserable git after the event!
As if he was a massive killjoy who didn't want to join in the celebration and petulantly refused to have his picture taken! When the reality is it was a set up and she'd used his name and Julia's to get a free wedding and publicity and not informed them!
How sneaky how underhand and mercenary of her!
Great start to married life as well! Then again if you start married life being dishonest greedy and causing your dear sister and partner upset and confusion not to mention basically causing trouble well how do you expect the things to turn out? You'd have thought what with her previously being a widow and then being pregnant with Maddie she'd jump at a second chance at happiness and make the best of it and be positive and grateful?
That's not the case though is it?
All she can think about is how to get her face in the magazine's and get someone else to pick up the tab?
Disgraceful really?
Remember Anthea Turner and was it Grant Bovey?
They also did a marriage deal didn't they was it with hello or ok magazine and they basically got ripped to pieces just because they showed some pictures of them eating a Cadbury flake (undeclared and?)
Well that nearly ended both of their careers didn't it?
Yet Nadia pulls a nasty trick like this one and yes the papers picked up on it but she got hardly any negative publicity (if I remember correctly)?
Despite this being much worse? Or is violation of privacy and exploitation of family members ok by media standards?
That's really bad of her and her enablers and of the media which maybe encourages such behaviour?
I still think though that if it was anyone else there would have been more of a backlash?
Unbelievable what an absolute sell out!
Sold her soul she did to the highest bidder and then she has the Nativity to think that things will turn out for the best? What with that duplicitous start?
Very stupid and greedy and shallow of her!

• Heart

Wow, thanks for filling in the detail I hadn't realised all of that. Thing is though, there must be something else because Julia didn't stop speaking to her 19 years ago, I assume they must have been on 'ok' terms because N refers to J in her recipe book (I'll dig it out and try and find it) which was written after she had Maddie because there's a recipe in there she used to make for "auntie Jooolia". (Probably another of Nittys attempts to use Julia for clout)
The wedding thing though, ugh, how underhanded.
They even described it as though J & A were overreacting!! And all for the Hello Mag paycheck- which we know they LOVE! 🙄🙄 just ew!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here is an interesting article with other snippets of their fall outs.

Ahh, reading that makes sense of it all! thanks.
I hate that Nadia had tried to portray her & Mark as the down to earth innocent victims and J & A as entitled luvvies.
I fell for it at first but knew deep down it just didn't make sense, something didn't add up about Nittys version!

I think mank has a psychiatrist/psychotherapy session on monday mornings.
When did he say he was seeing a therapist himself? 🤔

I recall him seeing a psychiatrist for a couple of weeks following his alleged breakdown, it was a freebie he got through a friend of Nadias.

I'd be pleased to hear if he was seeing a therapist as he NEEDS a therapist more than anyone I've ever known...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, thanks for filling in the detail I hadn't realised all of that. Thing is though, there must be something else because Julia didn't stop speaking to her 19 years ago, I assume they must have been on 'ok' terms because N refers to J in her recipe book (I'll dig it out and try and find it) which was written after she had Maddie because there's a recipe in there she used to make for "auntie Jooolia". (Probably another of Nittys attempts to use Julia for clout)
The wedding thing though, ugh, how underhanded.
They even described it as though J & A were overreacting!! And all for the Hello Mag paycheck- which we know they LOVE! 🙄🙄 just ew!
I'm trying to think why they fell out and I keep coming back to the parents?

Reactions: 6
Thanks for that post @chipmunk that's really provided some not very well known background details!
I think most people know the general outline of the story but not the extent to which Nadia basically used people and lied!
I find it a bit shocking really and to add insult to injury she basically called Alan Davies a miserable git after the event!
As if he was a massive killjoy who didn't want to join in the celebration and petulantly refused to have his picture taken! When the reality is it was a set up and she'd used his name and Julia's to get a free wedding and publicity and not informed them!
How sneaky how underhand and mercenary of her!
Great start to married life as well! Then again if you start married life being dishonest greedy and causing your dear sister and partner upset and confusion not to mention basically causing trouble well how do you expect the things to turn out? You'd have thought what with her previously being a widow and then being pregnant with Maddie she'd jump at a second chance at happiness and make the best of it and be positive and grateful?
That's not the case though is it?
All she can think about is how to get her face in the magazine's and get someone else to pick up the tab?
Disgraceful really?
Remember Anthea Turner and was it Grant Bovey?
They also did a marriage deal didn't they was it with hello or ok magazine and they basically got ripped to pieces just because they showed some pictures of them eating a Cadbury flake (undeclared and?)
Well that nearly ended both of their careers didn't it?
Yet Nadia pulls a nasty trick like this one and yes the papers picked up on it but she got hardly any negative publicity (if I remember correctly)?
Despite this being much worse? Or is violation of privacy and exploitation of family members ok by media standards?
That's really bad of her and her enablers and of the media which maybe encourages such behaviour?
I still think though that if it was anyone else there would have been more of a backlash?
Unbelievable what an absolute sell out!
Sold her soul she did to the highest bidder and then she has the Nativity to think that things will turn out for the best? What with that duplicitous start?
Very stupid and greedy and shallow of her!
Oh no problem! It was a huge story at the time. I don’t think Julia spoke so much about it, but Alan Davies went for it. He’s known for always wanting to sue people, he probably tried to sue her 😂 I work in Events so it’s a particular favourite gossip story of mine, ( and as you all know by now huge Julia fan too) and as Alan rarely discusses his private life you kind of felt it was the truth. I specifically remember the bit about him seeing or someone showing him the HELLO spread and he said it nearly broke him and Julia up. I often paw over HELLO wedding spreads looking at what a set up they are and actually how sad it is. I think @SeekClarity went to great lengths to get a copy of it from eBay quite a few threads back now. I think Julia’s only comment was she thought there had been a mistake with the cars because she couldn’t understand why they got back to the reception first and she wondered where all the family were, when in actual fact they were all having the ‘Family’ only photos taken back at the church.

So Nitty schemed two things there, she managed to hide the fact HELLO were covering the wedding and, she managed to omit Julia from all of the family wedding photos. To be honest I wouldn’t speak to a family member either if they did that to me. She basically let her own sister be papped at the wedding. She really is a vile woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When did he say he was seeing a therapist himself? 🤔

I recall him seeing a psychiatrist for a couple of weeks following his alleged breakdown, it was a freebie he got through a friend of Nadias.

I'd be pleased to hear if he was seeing a therapist as he NEEDS a therapist more than anyone I've ever known...
he hasn't. just noticing he has quite a few "meetings" on a monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This podcast discusses their arguments and of course Mark focuses on how he felt as a child (the man seriously loves to talk about himself) when the adults around him argued, but doesn't consider too much about how his daughters might feel when he and Nadia argue although repetitive Maddie thinks it's good that her parents argue. Mark leaves the house when they have a big row, could be why coffee mornings are frequently cancelled and why Mark is sometimes in the car when he goes live.🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahh, reading that makes sense of it all! thanks.
I hate that Nadia had tried to portray her & Mark as the down to earth innocent victims and J & A as entitled luvvies.
I fell for it at first but knew deep down it just didn't make sense, something didn't add up about Nittys version!
Yes, its actually really really cruel. Imagine being left out of the bridal room where she was getting ready, I can’t remember the photos but all the females and bridesmaids must have been in that room, then being sent back on you’re own with your boyfriend and possibly other guests yet all your family are ‘missing.’ If you saw it in a film you wouldn’t believe it. It’s just so despicably underhand not to respect the fact that Julia leads a private life, Nitty knew she wouldn’t want to put her new relationship at risk as Alan Davies is the same, yet she went right ahead and did it.

If you google both their names and feud, so many snippets come up. She’s even managed to run rings around the press. There’s even a story about them not speaking over a sandwich. 😂 That’s why i said earlier their current feud the press just blame it on boyfriends and always use AlanDavies. I don’t think it has anything to do with Julia’s boyfriend. There are a few nice photos of them, they seem very happy, it doesn’t add up.

They simply don’t get on, she admitted to bullying Julia when they were little on that food programme; and once they became public figures the Press turn it into ‘Bitter Feud over Julia’s boyfriends’ it must be infuriating for Julia, because only she and probably her sweet friend knows the truth. It seems the rest of the family just turn a blind eye. I think Nitty is a spoiled brat in all honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Here is their htsm talking about their ruined wedding(whilst trying not name names). Mark is particularly angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no problem! It was a huge story at the time. I don’t think Julia spoke so much about it, but Alan Davies went for it. He’s known for always wanting to sue people, he probably tried to sue her 😂 I work in Events so it’s a particular favourite gossip story of mine, ( and as you all know by now huge Julia fan too) and as Alan rarely discusses his private life you kind of felt it was the truth. I specifically remember the bit about him seeing or someone showing him the HELLO spread and he said it nearly broke him and Julia up. I often paw over HELLO wedding spreads looking at what a set up they are and actually how sad it is. I think @SeekClarity went to great lengths to get a copy of it from eBay quite a few threads back now. I think Julia’s only comment was she thought there had been a mistake with the cars because she couldn’t understand why they got back to the reception first and she wondered where all the family were, when in actual fact they were all having the ‘Family’ only photos taken back at the church.

So Nitty schemed two things there, she managed to hide the fact HELLO were covering the wedding and, she managed to omit Julia from all of the family wedding photos. To be honest I wouldn’t speak to a family member either if they did that to me. She basically let her own sister be papped at the wedding. She really is a vile woman.
Did SeekClarity every get the copy from ebay, I remember her trying to get it.
I presume it is one of the Subs saying he is hot hot hot - they want to send her one of their freebies pairs of specs.
Alan Davies seems to be a little mellow now, I never thought much of him but he was on Taskmaster last Thursday and thought how much he seems to have changed, maybe it's an age thing.

Reactions: 10
Did SeekClarity every get the copy from ebay, I remember her trying to get it.
I presume it is one of the Subs saying he is hot hot hot - they want to send her one of their freebies pairs of specs.
Alan Davies seems to be a little mellow now, I never thought much of him but he was on Taskmaster last Thursday and thought how much he seems to have changed, maybe it's an age thing.
I think he has spent a lot of time working through the abuse he suffered as a child and has reached a place of peace in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.