Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that's an interesting point @afrozenpea and I also wonder if her estrangement and rejection of Julia is not only because of jealousy over Julia's beauty and success as an actress and intelligence but also because she sensed that Mark was attracted to Julia?
I don't think that it was nadia who cut Julia out; i think it was the other way around. I think Julia probably had therapy and verbalising Nadia's (and probaly mank's) behaviours enabled her to have some objectivity over them, and she came to understand her to just be a terrible person; either that or she came to that realisation on her own. If you draw perfectly reasonable lines with someone, and they continually cross those lines because of an intrinisc pathology to their character, which they refuse to address, you have to get rid of that person, that's all there is to it; and you should feel no qualms or shame or guilt for doing so, nor should you anyone else try to put those feelings on you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think that it was nadia who cut Julia out; i think it was the other way around. I think Julia probably had therapy and verbalising Nadia's (and probaly mank's) behaviours enabled her to have some objectivity over them, and she came to understand her to just be a terrible person; either that or she came to that realisation on her own. If you draw perfectly reasonable lines with someone, and they continually cross those lines because of an intrinisc pathology to their character, which they refuse to address, you have to get rid of that person, that's all there is to it; and you should feel no qualms or shame or guilt for doing so, nor should you anyone else try to put those feelings on you.
Yes your right @afrozenpea I should have clarified that point I tried to edit my post but ran out of time.
I think what I was trying to say was that I think in Nadias mind she thinks that she was the one to reject Julia and close down the relationship! (Nadia first off the mark and then again how would anyone dare to reject the fabulous diva that is Nadia Sawalha!)
Obviously her ego cannot handle that nevermind the fact that for years she had used Julia's connections and prestige and even agent and for years had created a bad atmosphere full of jealousy and resentment and pettiness all of which she expected Julia to put up with and stay silent on!
So for years I was going to say she inwardly had rejected Julia but then to reject someone there has to have been a period at least where there was some acceptance?
Sadly I don't think she has ever really accepted Julia so pushing her away with one hand and then teasing her with promises of a sisterly relationship that she never meant to fulfil (because who wouldn't want to have a close and loving relationship with their sister it's a normal urge but Nadia abused that empathy) all this had probability left Julia feeling confused and hurt and gaslit for years.
So I guess really that's the point of reference I was coming from but I should have made it clear that with Nadia we are dealing with narcs logic here so even though she pushed Julia in a thousand different directions and tested her goodwill and patience to the limit even abused it so that Julia had no choice but to walk away.....she still in her mind thinks that she is the one calling the shots?
I think really even though she was in the wrong she still see's it as Julia's fault because Julia made the unpardonable sin of speaking out?
When Nadia Sawalha thinks she's the only one allowed to speak about family members (as she sees fit) and to use a public platform. 🤷‍♀️
Also she believes that she has the right to treat others however she feels like and to not face any consequences so yes I meant in no way not to acknowledge the courage and strength it took Julia to speak out and sever connections to Nadia.
Especially since I have been in that situation myself and finally faced with a brick wall of lack of empathy consideration or care walked away from one very toxic person in my life who still continues to try to hoover me back in....and who also will never admit they were ever in the wrong!
So I really have nothing but the biggest respect and empathy for Julia but she did what was right and i_m sure one way or another she will feel much better for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think we all think nadia is a horrible person, so it's very easy to think that she rejeted or pushed away Julia, but you have to remember Nadia does not see herself as such; in fact her whole life is this suffocatory, appropriative, obnoxiously personalitied. socially directed mechanism to show how wonderful she is and to make herself the centre of attention the whole time.

If you don't want to be part of that, or raise objections to it, because it's causing you serious harm, nadia's behaviours are so ingrained and her mechanism to defend them are so well orchestrated, you don't stand a chance of getting her to accept your objections or make the necessary behavioural changes.

I'm sure Nadia destroyed the relationship, but it was probably done with a high level of ignorance and unawareness of anything of herself and satiating her downright gluttonous need for attention etc.

I think Nadia would happily probably still be her heinous version of "sisterly" with Julia, of which she has told many tales, and is incapable of being other than that: if Julia walked up the drive to the house, Nadia would probably throw her arms round her and make up instantly, like nothing had happened, because remember, nadia is the kind, wonderful forgiving person.....

But if Julia were ever to do that, things would just repeat themselves and they would end up back where they are now, because Nadia won't have learnt a thing.

There are plenty of wonderful people out there- best to go find them- rather than wasting your time on some lost cause out of misguided familial obligations.

If Julia ever got a heartfelt, meaningful apology, then she shoudl reconsider, but she won't ever get that: Nadia makes a lot of money out of being the way she is..... and even if she did get that apology, would nadia ever really be able to change her behaviours and put in place acceptable boundaries..... I really don't think so: those are of what her whole life is consistent.

At the same time, that post of Julia's, that's gotta sting! lol Esp as it's probably the truth- she is probably like a sister to her friend, and her friend does look like a lovely person.

In contrast, Nadia would be better basing her life around the truth more, rather than trying to make it in some 24hr manufactured reality show for a bunch of saddoes; and that should be her real take home if she comes across Julia's post: Julia said something authentic and truthful; and- most likely- Nadia was not ok with that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't understand for example why mank does not go to a gym to workout.
I‘m sure they said about a week ago, (when 16:8 was first mentioned) that they had joined a gym 😳 Anyone else remember this? It was a CM or W o’clock but can’t remember when 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think we all think nadia is a horrible person, so it's very easy to think that she rejeted or pushed away Julia, but you have to remember Nadia does not see herself as such; in fact her whole life is this suffocatory, appropriative, obnoxiously personalitied. socially directed mechanism to show how wonderful she is and to make herself the centre of attention the whole time.

If you don't want to be part of that, or raise objections to it, because it's causing you serious harm, nadia's behaviours are so ingrained and her mechanism to defend them are so well orchestrated, you don't stand a chance of getting her to accept your objections or make the necessary behavioural changes.

I'm sure Nadia destroyed the relationship, but it was probably done with a high level of ignorance and unawareness of anything of herself and satiating her downright gluttonous need for attention etc.

I think Nadia would happily probably still be her heinous version of "sisterly" with Julia, of which she has told many tales, and is incapable of being other than that: if Julia walked up the drive to the house, Nadia would probably throw her arms round her and make up instantly, like nothing had happened, because remember, nadia is the person is the kind, wonderful forgiving person.....

But if Julia were ever to do that, things would just repeat themselves and they would end up back where they are now, because Nadia won't have learnt a thing.

There are plenty of wonderful people out there- best to go find them- rather than wasting your time on some lost cause out of misguided familial obligations.

If Julia ever got a heartfelt, meaningful apology, then she shoudl reconsider, but she won't ever get that: Nadia makes a lot of money out of being the way she is..... and even if she did get that apology, would nadia ever really be able to change her behaviours and put in place acceptable boundaries..... I really don't think so: those are of what her whole is consistent.

At the same time, that post of Julia's, that's gotta sting! lol
The way Nittia lives her life has caused her hairloss, anxiety and severe problems with weight gain, there will be more to come when her daughters leave home. Psychotherapy after admitting to narcissism is her only way to any kind of peace.
Almost impossible for it to work as I doubt if she has the courage to admit to her disorder.

• Heart
I‘m sure they said about a week ago, (when 16:8 was first mentioned) that they had joined a gym 😳 Anyone else remember this? It was a CM or W o’clock but can’t remember when 🤔
Yeah now nadia needs to weight to exercise cos of her plantar fascia (as she calls it). (I don't recall her saying they were joining a gym, only that she wanted to do weights). reckon they'll join the nuffield in norbury lol. It's £61 quid a month- should keep the riffraff out; and there's a pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s removed that ridiculous IG post with those pathetic ‘look at me looking all depressed in the bath’ pictures.
What a dick
Ah but it's been saved to Tattle life for all eternity! 👌 😄
Better to own it I think!
You know we all make mistakes or errors of judgement would be nice if just for once he admitted that?

• Heart
Ah but it's been saved to Tattle life for all eternity! 👌 😄
Better to own it I think!
You know we all make mistakes or errors of judgement would be nice if just for once he admitted that?
they never call themselves out or each other.......it's very noticeable.

anyone notice how mank's instagram profile has his pronouns- he/him. don't think sawalha will do that with her account.

Reactions: 12
I put myself through the tit show live earlier, I'm shallow I wanted to win the voucher. Missed the end, didn't enter time I'll never get back 😪

• Haha
  • Sad
Can one of you enlighten me please iro the member’s fee. Why have they just realised that it is $1.99 and not £1.99 a month and are now saying it’s only 37p a week ??? Is this true it is in $ ? and if so why have the twats just found out the currency of their pricing??

• Haha
  • Wow
When I read @Misbehaving comments about the book Stuffed Vine Leaves I looked on my bookcase and yes I still have that book (don't hate me Tattlers I once liked the nitwitch back in the day when I thought she was everything we all once thought she was) and I might just force myself to look through it. At the end of the book she says of Julia 'my little sister and best friend. Her sense of humour makes me glad to be alive. Her courage astounds me. Her wisdom nourishes me.' Funny the difference a few years make not her best friend anymore, it was probably lies anyway:sick::sick: Mrs Fakeness at her best.

• Wow
  • Sick
Can one of you enlighten me please iro the member’s fee. Why have they just realised that it is $1.99 and not £1.99 a month and are now saying it’s only 37p a week ??? Is this true it is in $ ? and if so why have the twats just found out the currency of their pricing??
Thought she said 47p

Reactions: 4
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Sunday. Hope your weekend was good. Today's title is "Hangovers, Volcanoes, Black Swans, Sink Holes, Magic Mushrooms, Praying & Church" Dude is obsessed with being inebriated. :rolleyes:

They are singing "Good Morning" and Mark is chair dancing like the idiot he is. Fiona is having bad hot flashes, so Nads tells her to check out her menopause and HRT video. Welcome to newbies. She tells us that for the most part they do CMs but they get busy and 99% of the subs are understanding. :cautious: Roll call. Pam is sore after painting her bedroom. Nadia suggests stretching while you watch telly. I suggest a bath with epsom salts. 🤓Mark suggests sex. 😒 Perv. "How are you all?" Karen has a cough. Everyone has got it. Nadia talking about lateral flow tests detecting non-symptomatic COVID. Mark is on the search for a razor as his 20 have vanished. Flogging the channel and the Member's shite. Special live at 11 a.m. giving away 50 pounds worth of vouchers of anything you want.

Black swan: The Telegraph says Apocalypse Now? Britain's race against time to fight off multiple black swan events. 🦢 Loads of crap that is or could happen. 10,000 chicken neck wringers getting visas. Eww. Fuel shortages. The social psychologist gets a mention again. Mark went to find some petrol today. Nadia says her heart has been broken listening to the tit lives lorry drivers have. "The fat cats are going to have to cream some of their profit off." Talk about other workers who need their cars. They have a new obsession in Nick Abbott on LBC. More bitching about the gov't. "At the moment we are on our knees, let's face it we are" says Nadia. Is this true or is it a London thing? :unsure: Nadia gets all animated "OH MY GOD, DO YOU KNOW WHAT ANNOYED ME YESTERDAY? This narrative that is coming out now. Wait for this, what do you think of this? That Boris is going to save Christmas by bringing over 10,000 people to kill the poultry..." She then goes on to say it's his fault we don't have the people in the first place. "He thinks we're stupid." HIT THE LIKE BUTTON UNDER OUR BODIES.

The volcano in the Canaries, the airport is closed. "What do you think of volcanoes?" I don't, but when I do I think of them as Mother Earth's zits or boils. 🤭Showing off, Mark tells us he has looked into volcanoes in Indonesia and Costa Rica. :rolleyes: Nadia asks a stupid question, does every country have volcanoes?🌋 Mark says no, but lots of countries have dead/inactive ones. Every continent has volcanoes and the US has the most. 🤓Nadia hugs Mark saying "I just love you, you're just so clever." :sick: Nadia starts talking about being in Iceland and the earth bubbling. "It's a little like when you fart in the bed" says Mark. 😣 She tells him to shut up and then starts combing his hair with her fingers. 🤮

Mark says this is an awful story and Nadia asks if we cannot have it, as it is Sunday. Residents flee their homes as their properties begin to crack and sink. "What would you do if you woke-up to find your house moving?" Stupid question. Leave, duh. Once again, Mark being shoddy as he doesn't tell us where this is. All he says are that the homes were built on top of old coal mines. Nicola is driving around trying to find petrol. He finally tells us it's Ayrshire.

Sparks of Joy: Magic Mushrooms, who has had them? I haven't. Nadia says it depends on your brain. She heard a story of someone who had too much and years later they have disassociation episodes. Talk about a psychedelic renaissance for mental health. This is old news. 😴 Pick, pick, scratch, scrunch. Nads says we needs a change in mental health medicine. Excuse moi? WTF does she know, Ms. Box of Sugar Water Vials. :rolleyes: Mark says I think so Mr. I don't take meds long enough to know tit from shinola and has yet to participate in therapy on an ongoing basis. Mark says MDMA was devised to help couples. Always with the sex. Actually, it was German chemists who created it to control bleeding, found that it had a psychoactive effect. It was initially used for therapy, to get patient to open up. 🤓 Nadia is under the impression that MDMA is still in use in medicine, when it isn't BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES. Pen clicking. Mark waxes on about the earth holding all kinds of cures and Nadia saying Mother Nature created everything.

"It's Sunday isn't it? A day of prayer or did it used to be?" says Mark. You can pray any day, Sunday is a day of rest you heathen! "Have you ever meaningfully prayed?" he asks Nads. She says she does when she mediates and fancies just walking into a church and do what she does when she meditates, but in a church. 😐 Nadia in her gobbledegook language says she used to use guided meditation, but since reading the Ruby Wax book, she can do it on her own. She has taken the training wheels of her meditation bike people! Talk about "9 Perfect Strangers" and microdotting. Mark says prayer is a form of meditation. Well no, prayer is having a conversation with a higher power, meditation is the listening. Mark used to do prayer in school and didn't understand it. Nads says she went to religious schools. Huh? "Give us our daily bread" and Nadia said that always made her hungry and that she is a carb addict. 😧 Rachel Spain endorsement from Nads. Mark says something about using prayer and getting away from organized religion. Nadia says she uses it to deal with her ego as she has a huge one. 🤭 Young people are more likely to pray than over 55s, it's through other faiths and the pandemic. "Oh how lovely" says Nadia. She says the yoof need movement and meditation to deal with mental health.

Hangovers. What is your worst hangover? Mark says most of his are non-publishable. 🤥 Mentions waking up in a prison cell and Nadia looks like this --->:oops: and says Oh yeah. Must be the DUI incident. 🚔 "What was it like? What did you feel like?" Awful and a fool says Mark. Nadia regrets her hangovers and the damage to her body. Nadia was shaking and crying, feeling so ill having to go to work. Dina gave her a homeopathic remedy, ginger tea and brushed her whole body with a bristle brush to get rid of toxins and then ran her a bath with aromatherapy. I would have shoved her into an ice bath, but hey ho! Nads says she didn't feel any better from it. Mark says he was a great drunken texter. Nads says no, he was a phoner. Lucy hates blackouts. Stewart broke his leg in 2 places on sambuca, put on pain and no hangover, RESULT! :ROFLMAO: Nadia mentions the episode of Below Deck when David was drunk out of gourd and slipped out of the hot tub, wacking his leg onto the side of the boat. Nadia tells us of their first date when Mark the night before was partying and ended up with practically a broken nose, "wearing dark glasses like an idiot." Yet, she still continued seeing him and had children with him. The mind boggles.

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON! GUYS! WE AREN'T EVEN AT 200 LIKES HERE! HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Welcome Leeanne, Lynne, Gemma, Ainnya. Happy birthday Joyce's niece, Karen, Harry. Whilst singing that, Mark was messing about with his water bottle and ended up choking on said water. Whatta dumbass! DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE DIGITAL TOMBOLA FOR THE PERSONALIZED VIDEO. Happy Sophie. Hug to Ellie. SEE YA AT 11! No thanks. 🤪
All that shite about not knowing what prayer is and of not praying!!! Do they not recall all of the begging for prayers they did when Chichi was poisoned by their chemical wastage?! They literally talk through their arses and have no memory of anything they have previously said. FFS subs!!!! Wake up and smell the pile of turd.

• Heart
Yep Nadia said the gym they'd joined was Virgin. Mark looked surprised, don't think he knew she'd signed them up. Unless of course she was lying again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t think I will ever watch any of their videos again.
They actually give me the jip
They are bad for people’s nerves
Will catch up on here
No doubt the spoofing they do will continue
It’s a personality trait they both have in spades
The two cinema tickets is beyond a joke, I’m thinking even the most week minded individuals wouldn’t even be impressed by that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.