Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
N on Insta as an ambassador for Menapause Dr....looking grubby and all cupboards and drawers behind her open...they are disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Norfolk vlog number 3. Why do they think its entertaining watching them do 5 minutes of full of tit Sunday show intros, followed by 7 minutes of them talking about a game that only they understand, followed by still pics of earlier clips? This vlog was the lowest of the low. Half an hour of pure shite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Norfolk vlog number 3. Why do they think its entertaining watching them do 5 minutes of full of tit Sunday show intros, followed by 7 minutes of them talking about a game that only they understand, followed by still pics of earlier clips? This vlog was the lowest of the low. Half an hour of pure shite.
The trip could have been wrapped up in one vlog. I don't think Mark understands the concept of vlogging because his content is tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The trip could have been wrapped up in one vlog. I don't think Mark understands the concept of vlogging because his content is tit.
The worst is that he has filled part of the time with a woman who has a privileged position on national tv pulling a **** face. I understand that she has so little talent she has to resort to really low level entertainment, but that's a line that really should not be crossed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I saw this when it was first shown. It makes me laugh that she says that her girls are 'self motivated.' They have NO motivation 😮and as for Maddie getting through the interview process without A levels! Her level of communucation is appalling-all she ever does is stick her middle finger up! She has no idea of what a work ethic is. Once again N. giving people the wrong end of the stick. That's why J.S.P. fell out with her over this 😕
Nadia Sawalha's good friend ;) Colleen Nolan at 2:10: "But how though, what do you do?"
Nadia's initial response:
1630043543694.png

Tattlers will be familiar with the face where Nadia searches for a 'story' or a way of mentioning Julia without mentioning Julia.
What follows is the pathetic truth: "What I will say is I have a really int, I have a really amA, it's hard work that's for sure. Because when I'm not here I'm with them 24/7. 🤥 " Sounds like she took the words right out of her 'hard working' hobosexual husband's dictionary of excuses. She'll be 'editing' next.

And don't forget, this is not a response to an off the cuff question. The LW will have spent the morning in a team meeting discussing topics for the show. Imagine how much flannel she subjected her colleagues to. It was irresponsible for the LW producer to allow her to air the kind of opinions that have robbed her children of their right to an education. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just watched the next Norfolk vlog. Boring content again, Mark is ill from oysters again, going into detail of how he spent the night in the loo, 🤮🤮, nadia giving him homeopathic remedies and he miraculously got better. Who wants to hear about this. Then they went to a pub and yet again complained about the food 😡😡. Next day they walked in a park that looked like regents Park. Not worth watching

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Where was Kiki? They only have 5 seats in the car and so she couldn’t have traveled with them. So is she staying at the house alone (she is old enough), but that would be an odd way to have her spend the holiday every time the others go out. Adds to my suspicions that she has a friend with her.

They’ve got plenty of money, the holiday accommodation is likely £700+ per night, why can’t they either buy or rent a 7 seater vehicle instead of having to use trains every time they go anywhere as a family due to their being at least 6/7 of them travelling and 2 dogs and all their luggage and food etc. Just seems stupid to me their not simply getting a larger vehicle. Also, if when the ‘kids’, two of which were actually adults had to sit and draw all day…doesn’t it ever occur to you Nadia, that if Mark wasn’t the only driver, that other people would the options if he is incapacitated. Nadia can drive, but chooses not to, Maddie is old enough and can afford intensive lessons, yet the rest of the family have to be stuck unable to go out when Mark is ill. I wonder if Mark doesn’t want other people driving and doesn’t encourage the other two, as it gives him an element of control over the family by having to go to him every time they want to travel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Where was Kiki? They only have 5 seats in the car and so she couldn’t have traveled with them. So is she staying at the house alone (she is old enough), but that would be an odd way to have her spend the holiday every time the others go out. Adds to my suspicions that she has a friend with her.
I think she is with them as in the first vlog mark spanned his camera across the beach and Kiki was in the photo and there didn't look as if she was with anyone

Reactions: 9
Wonder if they will have an episode that doesn't either show or talk about excrement. It was fully unnecessary for mark to explain in detail how he used the toilet. What a boring boring vlog, they could have just been in Crystal Palace park 😴

• Sick

They’ve got plenty of money, the holiday accommodation is likely £700+ per night, why can’t they either buy or rent a 7 seater vehicle instead of having to use trains every time they go anywhere as a family due to their being at least 6/7 of them travelling and 2 dogs and all their luggage and food etc. Just seems stupid to me their not simply getting a larger vehicle. Also, if when the ‘kids’, two of which were actually adults had to sit and draw all day…doesn’t it ever occur to you Nadia, that if Mark wasn’t the only driver, that other people would the options if he is incapacitated. Nadia can drive, but chooses not to, Maddie is old enough and can afford intensive lessons, yet the rest of the family have to be stuck unable to go out when Mark is ill. I wonder if Mark doesn’t want other people driving and doesn’t encourage the other two, as it gives him an element of control over the family by having to go to him every time they want to travel.
Nitty made a big song and dance about the kids travelling on the train to Norfolk doing her fake worried mother's act whether they would get on the right train. For goodness sake Maddie and Patrick are adults and Kiki is 13 surely they can travel on a train without getting lost without all mother's drama.

How revolting is it to see an old woman giving the middle finger, she's just a scruffy old bag with a bunch of imbeciles for a family. I have felt sorry for her in the past with the way she is treated but actually she is just as bad as the rest of them. No class whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Nadia thinks her homeopathic remedy, which is literally just water, cured Mark's food poisoning. Right...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How revolting is it to see an old woman giving the middle finger, she's just a scruffy old bag with a bunch of imbeciles for a family. I have felt sorry for her in the past with the way she is treated but actually she is just as bad as the rest of them. No class whatsoever.
To add to the affrontry she's doing it front of a church 🤮

• Angry
  • Wow
Most parents think about finding and taking their children somewhere exciting while on holiday. Mark and Nadia find a local cemetery and call it a day out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Most parents think about finding and taking their children somewhere exciting while on holiday. Mark and Nadia find a local cemetery and call it a day out.
lol and old hunstanton beach really is the new crystal palace park. every bleeping day. there is so much beach around there, yet everyday, old hunstanton bleeping beach.

Mank's tit and deer tit was the starring excrement of this particular episode. A surprisiing twist to the dogshit diaries.

I think the pub was the orange tree inn in thornham. the church looks like the one they visited.

also, did they actually go in to holkham hall, or were they just forced to eat outside and give praise for nadia having made them all the same wrap they apparently eat every day at home. no doubt whilst Manky gave a tour de force great comedy speech about poo of some kind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
An old saying of my grandfather’s
tit and tit is good looking, but too much of it is nasty”
This is from his days in the navy, when sailors visited different ports and it referred to the ladies of night that hung about there
I think it can be also applied to these vlogs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they can afford (she) to pay £2500 for a week, but always moan about high prices for meals, hmm, me thinks cos she's off the tv, she should be recognised (especially cos she won MasterChef, when winning was all about cottage pie and crumble, oh and has she been a judge, nope!)
and probably expects freebies, so if she doesn't get any, she slags them off!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.