Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving this capture here from Norfolk 2 vlog. Sums them both up perfectly. Pair of gormless idiots

Also time stamp 18.05 Nadia says how ‘very, very expensive’ their lunch was. Had a look at the menu. I’d say it was about average prices for the type of food and the location. She’s such a show off. Perhaps she expects everything to be gifted.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why anyone would want to watch his forced reactions whilst watching a movie trailer.
Would they not just go and watch the movie trailer themselves and make up their own minds 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
The trouble is when you fast forward through the vlogs you miss the dogs, the dog poo, the dogs, the dog wee, the dogs, the dogs dinner, the dogs, the dogs on the furniture, the dogs, the dog beds, the dogs so that's about it really.....and I hope she didn't leave her nit eggs in that straw hat that didn't belong to her. All in all boooooring as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mark really doesn't know how to read his audience. I remember in the early days seeing people commenting with constructive criticism and suggestions for content getting called trolls and blocked!!!
Well if you won't listen to your actual audience and what they think/want then you're going to end up producing more of the lazy shite that he continually puts out.
He thinks everyone loves his childish, disgusting sense of toilet humour and will not be told otherwise.
There are so many other YouTube channels out there producing far better content and they don't possess his alleged editing skills or expensive equipment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just popped on to say that Nadia Sawalha has been flogging herself for nearly 50yrs and has a relatively small social media following...

Where as Chloe Burrows, the young love island girl she mocked is just starting out on her career and has over a million followers 👏

No amount of pathetic popcorn junkie promoting will increase Nadias followers.

The Sawalha-Adderleys have always and continue to reek of utter desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Norfolk bore fest. They really have nothing going on. Makes fun of his mother. Awful dragged out shots, of fat Ken Dodd, Arabian lookalike, on the beach. Looking like a deranged Charlie Drake, in her market stall dungarees. Wayne and Waynetta, really think they are entertaining, with the dicking about, and gurning. Billy big bollocks, shows who is in charge. When everyone is forced to play his game, as there is no telly shock. Boring, filthy disrespectful house guests. I am so angry at the way they were living in that lovely house.
By the way Mank is not doing the digital detox for any fecker. He is leaving comments on Kate Beckinsale's Insta, because he thinks they're besties. Old perv.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just leaving this capture here from Norfolk 2 vlog. Sums them both up perfectly. Pair of gormless idiots

Also time stamp 18.05 Nadia says how ‘very, very expensive’ their lunch was. Had a look at the menu. I’d say it was about average prices for the type of food and the location. She’s such a show off. Perhaps she expects everything to be gifted.
i don't understand the pulling of those kind of (and i won't write what sort of faces they are) faces....... I know kids do those sort of impressions at school but as adults you have generally learnt not to do them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
On holiday for a few weeks?? Well that’s a new one. Usually when a series eg Gogglebox finishes, they dont say we’re on holiday for a few weeks, you just get ‘Back in the autumn’ etc..

When Lorraine, or Phil & Holly have a holiday people step in as it’s one of those shows which will run until, well forever it seems.

Loose Women are on “holiday?”

Guests are usually on to promote something, ie a book, tour, show, new single, charity. If I were Peter Andre and had not been warned that the show wasn’t going to be aired for weeks, I’d be pretty annoyed.

So they have announced new panellists, and old (not in age) rejoining the show. I think they must be having a big shake-up. New studio, new format, possibly ‘letting some people go..?’

Maybe that is why she has gone off SM; and maybe that is why her ‘friend’ said “She soo deserves a holiday.” If they have brought her contract to a close, she would look pretty silly ar*sing about on SM with no TV show as her support net.

Could have been advised by GLEAM to lay low, re-invent and make it look like she has chosen to leave?

I can see the made up stories in the Express, HELLO and Mail already. That is why they were informed of her SM detox. So she can come back and say ‘It was time for me to break free.’ Doing a Saira basically, copying yet again.

Whooah! I really got carried away with myself there 😂
I saw a quote from Saira on the net today which said she is only friends with only 4 LW - Colleen and Ruth who she speaks to every week, Christine Lampard and Linda Robson. She tolerated the others as a means of doing her job. So Nitty was not her best friend then.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes it was Kiki that was taken out first, and then Maddie decided she wanted to be ‘home educated’ too because she wanted the same freedom that she saw Kiki had, and I believe she was bullied too (who isn’t at school though).

I saw this when it was first shown. It makes me laugh that she says that her girls are 'self motivated.' They have NO motivation 😮and as for Maddie getting through the interview process without A levels! Her level of communucation is appalling-all she ever does is stick her middle finger up! She has no idea of what a work ethic is. Once again N. giving people the wrong end of the stick. That's why J.S.P. fell out with her over this 😕

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I saw this when it was first shown. It makes me laugh that she says that her girls are 'self motivated.' They have NO motivation 😮and as for Maddie getting through the interview process without A levels! Her level of communucation is appalling-all she ever does is stick her middle finger up! She has no idea of what a work ethic is. Once again N. giving people the wrong end of the stick. That's why J.S.P. fell out with her over this 😕
Oh really…..Never say “ home schooled” Someone please remind me what their book is called again please…..? I’m very concerned about both of their girls standard of education. What is Manky going to do with himself when Kiki is back in a real school having a decent education? Hmmmm. I hope Kiki gets a decent education at last, I think that she is a bright girl. Another point, we were led to believe the girls had several hours of tuition each day, but Nitty always says that Manky spends every day editing for hours and never stops.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jane Moore
“ What about the Lazy so and so’s”haha😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Who watched Norfolk vlog no 3 and felt physically sick watching Mark speak with his mouth full while playing that game? Grossed me out completely. Disgusting and zero manners. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Didn't make it to the end of this because of the the constant screeching over one another other...🤯

Reactions: 12
Who watched Norfolk vlog no 3 and felt physically sick watching Mark speak with his mouth full while playing that game? Grossed me out completely. Disgusting and zero manners. 🤮
He always eats with one elbow on the table with just a fork, shovelling his food in 😱 Well in fact they all do 😱 No table manners whatsoever ! Strangely enough they are never invited to any dinner parties 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I bet she is spitting feathers this week as she has not really chosen the best time to do a SM detox as she can't come back with anything to counteract all the nice stories about the other LW.
Saira says she is not her best friend and is not in touch with her.
All the online newspapers are saying how good Colleen Nolan looked on her return to LW this week - I am not her biggest fan but she really did look good.
Ruth has had nothing but compliments about her new hairstyles and the clothes she has been wearing on This Morning.
They are both curvy ladies but let their stylists show them what works for them and can imagine Nitty just wanting to shove something over her head and get on the show to spout rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They've hardly had a detox from social media, he hasn't stopped posting on pop-yawn junkies! Mr Manipulative has ensured links are being posted via her page and not his, making her look the fool who can't stay away from "the gram" rather than him looking the social media addict.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They've hardly had a detox from social media, he hasn't stopped posting on pop-yawn junkies! Mr Manipulative has ensured links are being posted via her page and not his, making her look the fool who can't stay away from "the gram" rather than him looking the social media addict.
it could be michelle penny, but it could be him......... plus it is surely him sucking up to kate beckinsale.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.