Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just remind ourselves of Mark Adderley’s interview skills … bearing in mind he is 50

Thanks for reposting this gem. He looks like he's out with his carer. The twitching, and the ghoulish make up. Still can't disguise his eyebags.
Talking absolute shite, the pair of them. They do feck all educating. I wonder what happened to the book.

Reactions: 19
Unfortunately, the message should be- full stop- get symptoms, go to your doctor. She lists a huge number of symptoms which can be signs of other conditions. The real worry is that a lot of women could watch this video and identify their symptoms as being menopausal, when they could be signs of treatable conditions, or conditions that could get worse without treatment or medication (dark, dark depression, brain fog, thought she had alzheimers, thought she had cancer, thought she had skin cancer, thought she had womb cancer, night sweats, anxiety, dark moods, low libido, dark feelings, fatigue, tiredness, weight gain, anger and rage,tinnitus, hearing problems, at least 35 symptoms, stiffness, feel like you've been run over, achey joints, achey muscles. muscle cramps (so badly), could barely walk with joint pain, crepey dry skin). The idea that someone could have all these symptoms and not go to the doctors is appalling- because they just assume its the menopause but they don't want HRT; when actually its part of another condition. That's the real danger- this is a non medical advert for HRT- its intent is to push HRT and its not giving the bigger picture of health and accurate diagnosis. If you want to research this site for your menopause and for HRT, all well and good. But let's be emphatically clear, the interpretation of your symptoms to determine whether you are in the stages of menopause or whether there are other things going on is something that needs to be done by a medically trained clinician, and you should have the form of relationship with your GP whereby a full picture of what is going on with your body and your options should be able to be presented to you.

For example, here she is saying that if you are a young person who knows someone going through the above symptoms, that you should tell them they should go to the website. NO. GO TO YOUR FUCKING DOCTORS. Your menopause doctor IS your fucking doctor. But also your doctor is your doctor for anything you might need medically, and its really for them to diagnosis as to whether its menopause, something else or a combination. It's not just about going to your doctor to get HRT if you want it, which is what this video is about/pushing There is a larger picture beyond just menopause and HRT, and to ignore it is very wrong. It's get symptoms- go to your doctor. It's not get symptoms, think its the menopause, and only go to your doctor if you want HRT.

She basically says they should check out the website so they know what it is so they don't have to go through hell for years. If you are going through hell, go to your doctors.

Also your doctor will go through the risks properly- not some silly comparative between taking hrt and having two glasses of wine per night.

She also describe the menopause as being hormone deficient, and the hormones being vital.......This is a pushing of HRT by a non medical expert.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
totally agree
and her fellow LW, i think, are of the same opinion but for some reason none of them seem able to tell her a few home truths

thats what I thought
hes paid a salary out of it, as her LW earnings go into Dog house as she doesnt have another company in her name open on COmpanies House - its all just tax dodging

Reactions: 19
WHOOP! Loving your RAVE posts @Podular

Reactions: 10
Having looked at eldest daughter's Tik Tok earlier. If I was his family I'd want him out of their clutches ASAP, fair enough if they get back together but you really want your kids to experience life. They are too young to settle. She in particular is so immature. Her account makes me feel uneasy as a parent, the posts have gotten increasingly sexual since early posts. As for her room Like her mother, trampling over 6 inches of clothes, it's like a dirty, skanky squat.

Reactions: 17
He’s employing top top top doctors to give him a diagnosis in a day
Like click and collect

Thanks Chippy, I paused for thought after @Misbehaving departure epic then your fantastic post and other Tattlers wisdom means that only nice words from me now.
It helps with the anger lol.
It certainly does!

I've been thinking some more, and I really believe we have driven them to distraction.

It was back with NOga when they really started playing Cat & Mouse with us. I noticed as they cannot control our narrative, they joined in not passively but, aggressively.

In doing so, their innate negativity seeped through and we unknowingly took it on. Which is what they are masters at, and what is so abhorrent.. they seem to be proud of.

Some people have been effected badly, some walked, I certainly took a break. I believe it was intentional bullying and trolling at a professional level, or should I say... 'nearly PHD level.. '

They couldn't get at us with baseball bats, delete us, track us, so they went out of their way to control us.

I congratulate every Tattler who voiced their feelings because it's a strange thing to experience such darkness on what is essentially a chat forum. We sunk to depths which none of us saw coming and they will have been rejoicing in that.

Sometimes we have to experience the lows to appreciate the highs. We like making each other laugh and it is also imperative to continue reporting where we can.

Her IG Ad's have depleted quite extensively, yes they are still exploiting on YT, but we cannot and do not want to control other people's choices. There will always be die-hard fans and that's life; I hold youtube responsible for not taking notice of complaints; but we have, can and are clearly having an effect on them.

Pied Pipers blow their flutes with a spring in their step to draw vermin to where they belong.

So dust down your flutes Tattlers, RAVE ON , skip, dance, be happy because what we are doing is working!

Reactions: 18
These are the stats. Yes, tattler there are SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIVE more successful home education schooling books available to those who are interested.

Or if you'd rather read 'author' Mark Adderley's CV: "I wrote a BEST SELLER."
I reckon his Ma Ma is the only person on the planet who will read that bullsh*t cover to cover.

Reactions: 14
So have we heard anything more about the arrival of AG’s birthing suit/TENS machine????! It must have arrived by now! strangely enough it has all gone very quiet

Reactions: 16
Loool. Ma probably lost it in the messy flat. The late Xander would have had a signed one. Remember how he went psycho in the comments.
AG has one he uses it to balance his dinner on.

So have we heard anything more about the arrival of AG’s birthing suit/TENS machine????! It must have arrived by now! strangely enough it has all gone very quiet
I'm sure it will turn up at Vlogmas O'clock. It must be over a month since Mark Adderley and his team promised to get the Home Time content up to date. Yesterday's #sparkofjoy featured the passing of Xander.

totally agree @chipmunk
they (he) would have been rubbng his hands in glee thinking he had worn us down, but we rise & RAVE ON Together!

Loool. Ma probably lost it in the messy flat. The late Xander would have had a signed one. Remember how he went psycho in the comments.
AG has one he uses it to balance his dinner on.
Wow Detective Inspector Miss LDN, I do believe you've identified the motive for the burglary.

Reactions: 11
No doubt there will be a new book on the horizon
Especially as all these “celebrities “ are thinking that talking about the menopause is a real money spinner
It’s title and book cover will be fully plagiarised just like the last book
It will be a blow by blow account of Mark dutifully navigating his way through Nadia’s angry change of life
People will be in awe of his patience and care in this sweaty scary situation
Chapter 4
Nadia hurled a mattress out the window to rot in the back garden it was an ode to Trace Eminem’s unmade bed, art is everywhere
Menopause can be a wonderful time full of creativity......

Reactions: 20
Wow Detective Inspector Miss LDN, I do believe you've identified the motive for the burglary.
I didn't want to say it. But I thought it. That whole situation was strange. I wouldn't want to make jokes about it. But Mank thought it was ok to film it. Xander bought Di a ringtone device after. The ex librarian could have filed it under S for shit.

Reactions: 15
Rave thread alert
I went over to as I'm sure that's what Nadia's toyboy director husband keeps on begging for and I wanted to show my appreciation for all they do. All that hard work that requires them taking on extra staff.
And I saw this comment. It's so nice that Nadia's lovely neck wasn't permanently damaged by that freak accident that could happen to anyone..

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I know we've said it before but thank you for the summaries.

He looks like Mr Burns off The Simpsons here.

@bitterntwisted

Reactions: 9
I come on here maybe 2 to 3 times a day. Just for a max of 5-10 minutes to catch up and read through comments. Some days I don't have the time but I do try and check in. Obviously for the latest lies and acts of pure selfishness by the SA's..... So much better than having to watch them myself.... But also to check all is OK with everyone.
I was reading something to my husband from the thread that made me laugh and he told me that he was glad I was on tattle instead of watching the no name shit show. He said its nice to see me laughing instead of getting incensed by the antics of those two clowns.
He's so right. Theirs is not a community built on common values or empathy and the subs are literally willing to put up with anything just to get a mention. That's why it's always great to see a new member who has found their way here after realising that the SA's are not who they portray when you first watch them.
We are a growing number and hopefully they will eventually stop or be stopped from stealing and lying.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.