Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree their holidays look very much the same as their life at home. The trips can't be that exciting for the girls. They don't really do anything apart from go to the beach for a quick walk.
he'll take them to seee some art next- the type you can be bullshitty about- wait and see lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They had a hell a lot of alcohol in the rented house...bottles of wine everywhere and a big box of Corona. It's pretty obvious Mark drinks unless of course Nadia planned to drink that all with Maddie and Patrick? Oh and nice to see Mrs Masterchef winner is still feeding her kids endless packs of supernoodles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They had a hell a lot of alcohol in the rented house...bottles of wine everywhere and a big box of Corona. It's pretty obvious Mark drinks unless of course Nadia planned to drink that all with Maddie and Patrick? Oh and nice to see Mrs Masterchef winner is still feeding her kids endless packs of supernoodles.
this is the problem about fast forwarding......you miss important ratchet details like supernoodles...... the whole thing on the level it's intended it deeply unentertaining, but in every nook and cranny there's something of grossness or of undermining value that demands comment and attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I never watch any of her cooking vids because she is not even a cook never mind a chef. I know she has been given the Nija products but does she ever show anything on her cooking vids on how to use them. I bought the Ninja Amazon product and can show her how to use it properley.
Edit - does she ever show how to use any of the products she is gifted except how to not wear a bra.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was curious after reading about the noodles and wine so I had to flick through
MY GOD, they are so boring, not even funny,he is a disgusting mess, his flaky dry skin around his mouth made me feel sick, why doesnt he just wash his face properly, that flaky skin is because he sweats and doesnt wash properly he has not got the basic hygiene skillls - he is like a 3 year who wont have a wash
Nanny Di(e) 0f Boredom, really is the most boring person Ive come across
Nits is like a flea ridden made up old floozy
and as for filming the dogs taking a dump,he should be arrested - stupid stupid man
all i kept thinking was - that poor house tarnished and tainted with sweat tit, greasy hairs, and skin and filth (and a manky toe)
Jesus no wonder I stopped watching them
WHY does anyone find this entertaining

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I’d say Cornwall after looking at the photos that Patrick has so very kindly put on the gram for us. And they are in the sea past their toes so that’s an improvement.

I wish they would have some respect for the places they stay in. I have said it time and time again, if they looked after the house and belongings they have then their place could be as nice as they profess these rental places to be. They just don’t look after things.

Reactions: 16
LW have said that they are on holiday for a few weeks and are putting out pre recorded episodes.
On holiday for a few weeks?? Well that’s a new one. Usually when a series eg Gogglebox finishes, they dont say we’re on holiday for a few weeks, you just get ‘Back in the autumn’ etc..

When Lorraine, or Phil & Holly have a holiday people step in as it’s one of those shows which will run until, well forever it seems.

Loose Women are on “holiday?”

Guests are usually on to promote something, ie a book, tour, show, new single, charity. If I were Peter Andre and had not been warned that the show wasn’t going to be aired for weeks, I’d be pretty annoyed.

So they have announced new panellists, and old (not in age) rejoining the show. I think they must be having a big shake-up. New studio, new format, possibly ‘letting some people go..?’

Maybe that is why she has gone off SM; and maybe that is why her ‘friend’ said “She soo deserves a holiday.” If they have brought her contract to a close, she would look pretty silly ar*sing about on SM with no TV show as her support net.

Could have been advised by GLEAM to lay low, re-invent and make it look like she has chosen to leave?

I can see the made up stories in the Express, HELLO and Mail already. That is why they were informed of her SM detox. So she can come back and say ‘It was time for me to break free.’ Doing a Saira basically, copying yet again.

Whooah! I really got carried away with myself there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Would it not made more sense to have the break from filming and social media…when they are actually on holiday with their daughters? Instead the girls and their guests had to continually duck out of the way of the camera and arrange the holiday around coffee dronings etc. What is the actual point of a random break when they are at home on their arses, they can’t give their daughters their full attention while on holiday, so there’s no way they will be doing so at home…I think they are up to something. They’ve either gone away and don’t want to reveal where for reasons unknown…or to then ‘surprise’ subs with later holiday vlogs, or there is something happening at the house that is too difficult to film around.

I can’t see how they would ever go away on a holiday and NOT film, that would mean they can’t put the whole costs on expenses as part of their tax dodge.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’d say Cornwall after looking at the photos that Patrick has so very kindly put on the gram for us. And they are in the sea past their toes so that’s an improvement.

I wish they would have some respect for the places they stay in. I have said it time and time again, if they looked after the house and belongings they have then their place could be as nice as they profess these rental places to be. They just don’t look after things.
‘I’d say Cornwall after looking at the photos that Patrick has so very kindly put on the gram for us.’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only they could make that glorious house look like a squat
No manners, no class just making a pigs ear out of everything
Nothing new there ......

Reactions: 14
Could have been advised by GLEAM to lay low, re-invent and make it look like she has chosen to leave?
Unfortunately I don’t think she’s left LW as she is in the new ITV Danytime promotion AD 😡 Don’t think she’d be in it if they’d got rid of her 😫

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210826-021348_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210826-021454_Instagram.jpg

Thought they were off Social media, isnt that mark liking Patricks photo 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Patrick made it sound as if they were home now, so they might pop up a "coffee moaning live from our guff gaff" tomorrow (later today).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Digital detox my arse🙄they are liking posts all over the place..she still trying to stay relevant with Flopcorn shite & he just isn’t relevant anyway🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So we had Mark being a pain in the arse, filler, filler, filler, Nads and her noga poses, big hats and Nanny Di waddling around, not changing her shirt. They need to get Nanny Di to a physical therapist to sort that Trendelenberg gait out and strengthen her hip abductors. My mum is only 2 years older than Di, has broken an ankle, sciatica and had a piriformis issue and she has a strong gait. 🤦‍♀️ If that was my mum being obstinate, under the guise of going out I would take her to an app't and tell her if she wants to remain independent, put up and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Digital detox my arse🙄they are liking posts all over the place..she still trying to stay relevant with Flopcorn shite & he just isn’t relevant anyway🤣
I think it’s hilarious that they’re not having a ‘digital detox’ but he’s having to share his boring popcorn junkies crap via her Instagram.
Can’t he do anything at all successfully, without needing her and followers to help him?
The answer is clearly no. She’s been constantly sharing his borefest junkies posts for the last few weeks because quite obviously it’s failing massively, and he needs HER followers to try to make it a success.
Without his wifey, he’s nothing.
He needs her to keep a roof over his head, to feed him, to clothe him, to try to promote his failing YouTube channel on LW and IG.
It’s about time he grew up, got a job, and maybe did a course to teach him how to film and edit his ‘content’. Despite claiming to be a film director, his ‘skills’ are appalling.
He is a terrible role model to his children.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think it’s hilarious that they’re not having a ‘digital detox’ but he’s having to share his boring popcorn junkies crap via her Instagram.
Can’t he do anything at all successfully, without needing her and followers to help him?
The answer is clearly no. She’s been constantly sharing his borefest junkies posts for the last few weeks because quite obviously it’s failing massively, and he needs HER followers to try to make it a success.
Without his wifey, he’s nothing.
He needs her to keep a roof over his head, to feed him, to clothe him, to try to promote his failing YouTube channel on LW and IG.
It’s about time he grew up, got a job, and maybe did a course to teach him how to film and edit his ‘content’. Despite claiming to be a film director, his ‘skills’ are appalling.
He is a terrible role model to his children.
Couldn't agree more, with everything you said. (y) (y)

I'm guessing he never watches any other youtubers to see how beautifully and creatively they edit their videos, with beautiful drone shots, fab music and great content. Some that I watch only put out content once a week, or twice at most. That's because they want to put out quality, and they recognise that quality lacks if you're overdoing it, and burn out happens. It can take them a full day or so to edit one vlog, filmed over a few days.

It's typical of Mark and Nadia to think quantity is better than quality, we see (saw in my case) it all the time with them in their every day lives. They won't make more money that way, in the long run they'll lose viewers, besides they small core of subs that think what they create is brilliant. They're like old school vloggers who haven't moved with the times, which you need to in order to stay relevant....not that they ever were really.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.