Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manky could have edited out that slip up (“in here will go Kiki and….”) but I think he gets a rise out of teasing us garden gnomes. Either that or he is just a bad editor

Reactions: 15
She’s selling her stories everywhere..there was a link on the saira story in mirror..Nadia wax pressurised about breastfeeding from her sister..er your kids are 18 & 13 why is she digging up this crap now

Reactions: 11
Perhaps she has been reading comments on here regarding her scraggy neck. Maybe when Manky return after drinking those protein shakes he will expect subs attention either through adoration ( Mark you are looking amazing ) or concern (Mark you’ve lost so much weight, are you ok?) about his weight loss ..? He must have seen previous comments here saying how bloated and larger he had gotten. Or they will both return completely unrecognisable!

I really do hope that a gifted sofa maybe arriving. No dog wees so much all over a sofa surely? Why didn’t she notice before it got that bad? A dog would usually jump down to wee on the floor if not it had not asked to go outside. Dogs don’t behave like that. Very strange.

L

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Mark has just posted a popcorn junkies vlog from his car saying he is hiding from everyone and it's kikis birthday. He again is not on digital detox. He just cannot stop putting vlogs up

Reactions: 22
My favourite part of the Norfolk vlog is Nadia googling herself.

View attachment 727438
My favourite part is when Nadia says "this will do for Kiki and....." Then Mark jumps in quick, "Kiki, just Kiki. Kiki is by herself" Hahahaha...... Yeh we believe you Manky. Your acting skills are dreadful.
Ironic that Nadia has her rant about rule breaking right as they are breaking rules themselves.

Reactions: 21
Mark has just posted a popcorn junkies vlog from his car saying he is hiding from everyone and it's kikis birthday. He again is not on digital detox. He just cannot stop putting vlogs up
He looks totally mad
I think that their ‘digital detox’ is simply so their location doesn’t get found out by Tattlers!
The second that they did a CM from Norfolk, Tattlers found out exactly where they were staying. Same when N went away with her parents.
I think it p*sses Mark off, so they’re keeping it low-key this time

Yes, that would make sense.
In that case, they must be in Cornwall. Look at the trouble we caused about that visit this time last year..
all the SUBS would be wanting Cornish vlogs 2021.. ‘Landing, of course, after Vlogmass.’

Reactions: 15
my favourite part of the vlog is when nurse ratched walks the ward assigning beds for the inmates.

Reactions: 17
Not in his usual dogging spot in the park. It's not outside their slum. Mank sweating away, looking like a nutbag. Of course he had to mention bi polar. Makes a change from alcoholic.

Reactions: 17
Not in his usual dogging spot in the park. It's not outside their slum. Mank sweating away, looking like a nutbag. Of course he had to mention bi polar. Makes a change from alcoholic.
I honestly can't watch a 50 yr old man getting all excited in an immature and pathetic way; esp knowing the thing has been edited and various effects applied and is a posting on social media and includes the reviewing of a social media post, and that this is all being done on his child's birthday, and whilst he and his appalling wife are on a social media break. It's just so sad.

What a sweet birthday message for Kiki from mad Maddie
Wtf the fuck- "the darkest of times". So overexagerrative and extreme.

Tell that to all the little kids in Afghanistan right now. Their pity parties get on my fecking wick.

Reactions: 23
Just watched the family in Norfolk vlog and have decided they are the biggest trolls. The first thing she says is how they can dump all their rubbish in the laundry room. They were quite clear about the fact that the dogs should not be on the furniture but they’re blatantly showing them on the furniture. Nadia thinks it’s ok that the dogs are crapping everywhere in the garden because dogs are allowed in the property and so it must be acceptable. Wonder if they cleared up after them. They really don’t deserve to be in such a beautiful place. Can’t imagine how they left it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.