Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

All I can say is anyone Irish deserves an apology that was not Irish dancing🙈

And that’s what they call there reality show! I would go as far as saying pathetic fame hungry middle aged wannabes

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What's with all this "reality show" 🤣😂 Seriously makes me cringe.
Who's been watching their Sunday show? Is it still the same? I wonder how many are paying now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's a load of bullshit that post. Came on here just to comment. She's so full of tit. If t's that bad give up the non stop lives and excessive trips out for essentials reviewing the papers and nanny Di breaking the rules of lockdown by moving back and forth! They are OBSESSED with covid and they and their behaviours are unhealthy on so many levels, they must be triggering many followers anxiety. That aside, what disgusts me more about them now is the stereotypical greed and shady non declaring that they think they are above. Coning from someone 'in the public eye', I think it's really disgusting.
I'd go do far as to say they are master manipulators, cashing in on the coronavirus by charging people to watch them feign sympathy towards their submissives. They've done loads of magazine interviews recently and not one of the reporters has done their due diligence and read up on the dark side to Nadia Sawalha. It's all fake smiles. Fake tidy house, fake happy family relations, fake taking the coronavirus seriously, fake sympathy, fake everything... Guess that sells magazines... Daily they are creating anxiety like you say by focusing on the negatives of coronavirus, they then fake empathy towards mentally unwell "subs". Not only is what they are doing dangerous, but as they are charging for the pleasure of their company its morally wrong on so many levels. Wish more peopke in the public eye like you would speak out 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No wonder she was hooked up with Anna Saccone Joly and invited her to LW it was all part of the Gleam initiation.
Mark bought her that lovely Afghan style jacket from Free people UK, I looked on the website and it was around £600. I have seen it thrown on the dressing room floor in a heap :oops:
I feel sorry for Mark I think she controls him with food what she says goes. If she wants Mcdonalds or chrispy creams they have them. If he asks for anything she says no.

Reactions: 8
She has got slaughtered on daily mail article on her grey hair..only a few nice comments they must be from the super fans

Reactions: 4
I think nadia said a long time ago on LW that Mark was a nasty drunk and could be quite vile with his words

Reactions: 2
i remember in the early days of nadia and kaye vlogs - nadia and kaye interviwed Mark! at home and Kaye said ive never thought of you as an alcoholic Mark' now is she was a best friend of Nadia why would she say that ? i remembered itbecause Kaye seemed genuinely shocked that Mark was an alcholic??? wtf?

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched them for over a month or so...just watched a few mins of the HOW are YOU FINDING The Long Haul...Got a shock at how bloated Mark looks, and how tired Nadia looks. I don't usually comment on peoples looks, but was surprised how wrecked they both look. Think they need a break. Turned off after listening to just where Nadia sits down (skipped through him plugging his insta and popcorn junkies) so prob heard about 10 secs in all! It's their kids I feel sorry for....don't think this is going to end well for any of them.
I'm blocked or muted, obv they didn't like hearing an opinion that didn't boost the egos...well Mark didn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
_20200427_031116.JPG

Just when you think she cannot get any more shocking. On last nights "how are you feeling" vlog, at around 21mins in, when talking about smoking, Nadia said "I would have left my children hungry to buy my fags", she said it with a really evil laugh!!!. SHE WAS NOT JOKING. Mark even repeated what she said with a really concerned tone.

She truly is a vile human being.

Why dont the media quote her when she says toxic things like that???

Look at her evil laugh when she says it??? Anyone criticising her is called a troll, yet she spouts utter nastiness and thinks its acceptable. Nasty nasty evil woman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That one little comment says so much! Wow, just wow 😳 imagine been that selfish, and that sure about it too! i cant imagine putting my needs before my kids in any way....just shows how she thinks! Me me me....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Their Zoe infatuation is creepy.
The are so into money. They see Zoe and her beautiful house, and how much money she has made from YouTube (and everything else as a result) and they want that. What they don't realise is that it took years of hard work (relatively speaking) for Zoe to get where she is today. They would never have the work ethic, stay-ability, or organisation to even come close.

Reactions: 4
The PM speaks live then minutes later up pops a notification for a live. I'm sick of them feeling they are serious commentators. They are more and more deluded in that shittip bubble. Their arrogance and feeding of one anothers egos in that bubble is becoming too much.

Reactions: 6
“We are not allowed to say hi guys” and she repeats this over and over again. Ok we get it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.