Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory that Mark was never really a true alcoholic,just a bit of a pisshead who could probably have drank moderately if he tried.But Nadia has convinced him he’s an alkie because it has allowed her to not only have control over him for the past 16 years, but has the added benefit of making him feel like tit about himself and for her to be the object of people’s sympathy, “Oh Nadia is so self-less,sticking by that hopeless alcoholic Mark” .It’s just a theory of course........

Very interesting theory though.

Reactions: 2
How odd...I've always felt the same thing about Mark and his alcoholism. Tbh I can see Mark being a really bad drunk...a bit of an arse. Probably why he doesn't have friends because he has a side to him which is full of himself. I see their vlogs have slowed down, Gleam probably taking control now. Wonder how that will go down with Mark who likes to be in control.

Reactions: 8
How odd...I've always felt the same thing about Mark and his alcoholism. Tbh I can see Mark being a really bad drunk...a bit of an arse. Probably why he doesn't have friends because he has a side to him which is full of himself. I see their vlogs have slowed down, Gleam probably taking control now. Wonder how that will go down with Mark who likes to be in control.
I bet he was a total sleaze ball drunk. You know like he is now just chugging on his diet cola instead 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet he was a total sleaze ball drunk. You know like he is now just chugging on his diet cola instead 😉
Oh god yeh, he shagged anything that moved by sounds of it. Theres probs a high chance of him having kids all over place that they know nothing about. I do believe hes an alcoholic, he has an highly addictive personality (just look at the amount of coffee he drinks), hes not a healthy recovering alcoholic tho, hes constantly reminded of the fact and seems to me if nitty told him to go for it he’d be down the boozer faster than a rocket! Why nitty chose him out of all the men she could have had is beyond me, he was an absolute nightmare by sounds of it (still is imo). I reckon when the girls fly the nest he’l have nothing much to stop him going back down that road...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose what I wonder is whether he was a problem drinker and when he got his drink driving ban (which went in the papers) decided to label himself as an alcoholic....because it then becomes a disease in many folks mind and sort of absolves him from responsibility......sort of “ poor Mark and look how brave he’s being getting help” rather than “ Knob..,could of killed someone”. They do like to use a label as an excuse.....look at Nitty....” dysfunctional eater due to my feelings”......rather than saying I’m a greedy woman who likes my share and everyone elses .......only a thought .....

I suppose what I wonder is whether he was a problem drinker and when he got his drink driving ban (which went in the papers) decided to label himself as an alcoholic....because it then becomes a disease in many folks mind and sort of absolves him from responsibility......sort of “ poor Mark and look how brave he’s being getting help” rather than “ Knob..,could of killed someone”. They do like to use a label as an excuse.....look at Nitty....” dysfunctional eater due to my feelings”......rather than saying I’m a greedy woman who likes my share and everyone elses .......only a thought .....
I agree. I do wonder if he was physically addicted or a binge drinker and a nuisance when he was drunk, and Nadia gave him an ultimatum and he willingly accepted it when she told him he was an alcoholic, because it kind of made him feel safe and looked after, which he obviously craves.
Exactly this

Reactions: 3
Good point. I wouldn't be surprised as they are both very calculated.

I take it Mark has been moaning in their recent Live because "subs" are telling him to take a break.
Why doesn't anyone of these subs say to them...it's not as if you HAVE to keep churning out the crap content, you are doing it because you're obsessed. All this "we're so busy" is laughable. They are choosing to be on social media 24/7 and waste their lives away.

There are some very obsessed subs on the comments now...constantly winging they aren't receiving notifications etc. 🙄

The lives are just TOO much. What the duck are they going to do once the world goes back to our new normal? What makes them the bloody experts to keep flogging 'how are you' lives. They spend all their time doing shout outs....reading out names ....💤

Reactions: 7
Good point. I wouldn't be surprised as they are both very calculated.

I take it Mark has been moaning in their recent Live because "subs" are telling him to take a break.
Why doesn't anyone of these subs say to them...it's not as if you HAVE to keep churning out the crap content, you are doing it because you're obsessed. All this "we're so busy" is laughable. They are choosing to be on social media 24/7 and waste their lives away.

There are some very obsessed subs on the comments now...constantly winging they aren't receiving notifications etc. 🙄
I watched 5 mins of a Nadia chat the other night ( I was bored in my defence). She was whining about her emotional over eating and somebody pulled her up in the comments.....they were promptly set on by one of her Doberman subs. There’s a whole world of nasty in what this pair is creating me thinks. Co- dependency at its finest!

I can't see him letting them control anything they do. If anything he'll be controlling whatever jobs they put Nadia's way. Of course it'll all be done with the nicest smile on his face and the sweetest tone in his voice.

I watched 5 mins of a Nadia chat the other night ( I was bored in my defence). She was whining about her emotional over eating and somebody pulled her up in the comments.....they were promptly set on by one of her Doberman subs. There’s a whole world of nasty in what this pair is creating me thinks. Co- dependency at its finest!
They have created monsters. In us (maybe it's just me) and in them, that still see them as God's!
I said this before, if he hadn't muted me, deleted my comments I'd never have found tattle and I'd never have let them get inside my head, so much so I had to get myself away from it all for a while as it was consuming me. I used to be the one defending them! 🙄 Until I realised he wasn't as genuine as he let on.
I can't say for definite but I reckon if he had acknowledged what I'd said and responded with a we'll take it on board... or something. I reckon I would have watched on for another bit, thought nah he's still roaring down the phone, I've headphones in at 12am at night, can't be bothered with these anymore, unsubscribed and moved on!
If only eh 😂😂😂
The subs who jump to their defence are now monsters too. Some of them would eat you without salt if you said something wrong about them!
Time will tell though.... they will be here soon enough!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
9BAB1A11-E34E-490C-BD1B-0A6BD40EA5E2.jpeg
89320D36-E464-476F-8F19-A524119C64D5.jpeg

I’m sure she thinks she’s the only one in this mess..bet he’s been out & bought 10 newspapers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can smell the BS from here....,.,and that’s bull - not fox - so don’t blame the dogs Nitty!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's a load of bullshit that post. Came on here just to comment. She's so full of tit. If t's that bad give up the non stop lives and excessive trips out for essentials reviewing the papers and nanny Di breaking the rules of lockdown by moving back and forth! They are OBSESSED with covid and they and their behaviours are unhealthy on so many levels, they must be triggering many followers anxiety. That aside, what disgusts me more about them now is the stereotypical greed and shady non declaring that they think they are above. Coning from someone 'in the public eye', I think it's really disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Fgs, shes such a drama queen! What much has changed in their lives really? They always home with each other vlogging before all this! She only went to loose women once/twice a bloody week! Anyone would think they were front line workers risking their lives everyday 🤦‍♀️ Its pathetic. They need to get a grip and stop obsessing, it must be a nightmare for them two girls (well, mainly kiki) living in that chaotic shithole with manky and nitty droning on all time about covid, anxiety and whatever else......just bore off!

Oh and i bet that dress isnt half clean! Itls be pure dust, dirt and grubby 🤮

• Sick
They need therapy and quick. They have gone hysterical over this virus. I.can't see why they are so getting so stressed, is it all an act? Are they trying too hard to be relatable? Because I can't relate to them at all. All they have to do is stay in (which Mark can't seem to do) they have some forms of income coming in, their mortgage is probably paid off. They're still getting their organic food deliveries, Nadia's parents are financially stable and live next door. I'm bored with the lockdown but putting it all into perspective I know there are people who have it so much worse right now. I am able to just chill in my house and garden and take life slowly. Nadia is SO negative about everything in life they are draining. They need a digital detox and a bump back to reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They need therapy and quick. They have gone hysterical over this virus. I.can't see why they are so getting so stressed, is it all an act? Are they trying too hard to be relatable? Because I can't relate to them at all. All they have to do is stay in (which Mark can't seem to do) they have some forms of income coming in, their mortgage is probably paid off. They're still getting their organic food deliveries, Nadia's parents are financially stable and live next door. I'm bored with the lockdown but putting it all into perspective I know there are people who have it so much worse right now. I am able to just chill in my house and garden and take life slowly. Nadia is SO negative about everything in life they are draining. They need a digital detox and a bump back to reality.
I think it’s all an act. Their pretending to be so bothered about every aspect of the news related to the virus gives them a reason (excuse) to vlog/do lives.
It is all very draining watching them talking about it and also at how dirty and scruffy they’ll go online looking like. In my YouTube feed today it offered me a vlog of theirs from a year ago. I clicked on it and skimmed through to see the differences in how they film now, it was sad to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think they are getting so stressed because for probably the first time ever they are having to do as they are told and put societal benefit before their own selfish needs & wants. Nadia has been on the LW ( doing what.....chatting!) gravy train for ever enabling Manky to dabble and indulge himself. They can’t manage rules or parameters.....home schooling, drink driving , over eating., staying in....... Two naughty petulant children sulking and tantruming because they can’t have it all their own way for once. Sadly Youtube gives them an audience for their attention seeking.....and even more sadly they are getting paid for it. It won’t stop any time soon...

On another subject...I could murder some crisps right now.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Was there no 11am morning live today? I can’t see it on my YouTube.

Reactions: 1
I think they are getting so stressed because for probably the first time ever they are having to do as they are told and put societal benefit before their own selfish needs & wants. Nadia has been on the LW ( doing what.....chatting!) gravy train for ever enabling Manky to dabble and indulge himself. They can’t manage rules or parameters.....home schooling, drink driving , over eating., staying in....... Two naughty petulant children sulking and tantruming because they can’t have it all their own way for once. Sadly Youtube gives them an audience for their attention seeking.....and even more sadly they are getting paid for it. It won’t stop any time soon...

On another subject...I could murder some crisps right now.....
The gravy train has reached the end of the line, so we see similar people in their industry (and other industries) adapting how they work / entertain aka make money. However, talent is what sells (or your soul in the v short term - e.g. Big Brother/ Prancing on Ice) and talent is in short supply in SA household. At the same time, TV hasn't died out completely but no one appears to be banging at N's door and this has been the case for some time. Do you think her Ch 4 show has been recommissioned? I watched half of the first one, as they had promoted it so heavily on YT. However, I had to switch off as when she's doing 'foreign accents' or pronouncing the name of any food that is not of Anglo-Saxon origin, I feel like I'm watching a 70s sitcom. It's 2020.

Spot on re the rules and parameters! This reminds me of when N made a WWatchers Cowboy something recipe. Throughout, every modification they had made to reduce fat, sugar or overall calories she overrode with, "I don't like that, so I'm going to add this." Starting, of course with replacing spray oil with 'good oil'. In principle, I agree with her (although we have different definitions when it comes to measures, 'sparingly', '1 teaspoon' etc) but then I have never professed to be cooking low calorie / WWatchers meals.

None of them has the discipline or stamina to do the amount of work to make YouTube or anything else a success in the long term, hence their knackered appearance, tip of a home and constant moaning. As I described in a previous post, they have had no real content since November and the culmination of the previous months' content, i.e. The Cop a Feel Trek fizzled to nothing, in terms of YT content during or after. Being a Youtuber is a more than full time job (yes, incorporating all of the jobs they keep moaning would ordinarily done by someone else in the TV company, inc dealing with the tech and wifi limitations, typing up your stolen recipes and making up your own quiz questions); neither of them has ever had a full time job before for any length of time.

Even promoting themselves as 'mental health' advocates is a farce (if not dangerous). They keep referring anyone who voices any (often quite serious) problem to the same two websites (that they have had a working relationship with), like a public service announcement at the end of Hollyoaks. They have gained no qualifications in the field between them and cannot recommend a single book / research paper either of them has read recently; there is no rigour in anything they do. Their lack of mental health expertise is further evidenced by M describing in great detail how someone with depression might access the Alcoholics Anonymous website. Whoa! 🙄

On another subject... I watched the beginning of Saturday's Quiz and N shut down M's foulness straight away - chewing a banana with his mouth open 🤮(she actually spoke my mind for the first time in a long time. I genuinely felt for her and applauded her approach.), wearing two pairs of glasses, goading her with food hidden under his hat etc. Basically, acting like an utter Richardtard. This meant I could watch the beginning of the quiz. I really enjoyed it until N started mentioning she had done a live about overeating and then stuffed a mystery number of packets of crisps literally down her throat. She didn't even chew. I went back to my book.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So I've just gone to have a look at what they've been up to, clicked on a bit of their quiz of which someone else's seems to have put together the questions for them...again - Nadia let slip that they're not "allowed" to say "Hi guys" anymore? Hmm I wonder why? Is this a Gleam rule? I just couldn't even be bothered to watch any further, it is just same old same old.

Then I noticed she'd filmed a food chat, clicked on clicked off, I couldn't sit there listening to her droning on giving out advice that she doesn't follow herself.

How can she say she is a positive person with a glass half full? Who is she trying to convince? She is so far from a positive person, she doesn't stop moaning. They both just constantly mope around draining the blood and life from everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.