Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed there’s a program on tv tomorrow evening called filthy house sos! Wondering if their goal is to be on the next series!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest vlog, manky looks shocking, defo banging weight on, considering hes been doing the joe wicks (not sure if any of you knew that? 🙄😂) for 9 months he doesnt look much better for it 🤷‍♀️

Hello mag must have been desperate to agree to there ‘day in the grubby life of..’
i see it was just one long crappy plug for the dullard sunday reject show 🤦‍♀️

Nitty is just pure filth, theres no shame at the state of ‘her room’, its hilarious to them all. Wouldnt surprise me if theres rats in there. Its not been cleared out or decorated since it was maddies baby/nursery...so thats 17 yrs. how disgusting is that? Absolutely no need for it, pure laziness. I do also agree with the thinking that she has adhd, shes just a whirlwind, throwing things on the floor and standing on them, leaving them for months on end....bet they stink! That dusty musty dirty smell 🤢 shes same all over house, opening cupboards/drawers then just leaving them, its not normal behaviour 🤷‍♀️

Mankys just as bad, filthy horder like his erratic mother.

Also, its not that hard to dye your own hair, i do mine monthly, half an hr job, get a grip of yourself nitty, your looking more like 65 than 55 with every passing day 🙈😂

Reactions: 9
Just watched the latest vlog, manky looks shocking, defo banging weight on, considering hes been doing the joe wicks (not sure if any of you knew that? 🙄😂) for 9 months he doesnt look much better for it 🤷‍♀️

Hello mag must have been desperate to agree to there ‘day in the grubby life of..’

Nitty is just pure filth, theres no shame at the state of ‘her room’, its hilarious to them all. Wouldnt surprise me if theres rats in there. Its not been cleared out or decorated since it was maddies baby/nursery...so thats 17 yrs. how disgusting is that? Absolutely no need for it, pure laziness. I do also agree with the thinking that she has adhd, shes just a whirlwind, throwing things on the floor and standing on them, leaving them for months on end....bet they stink! That dusty musty dirty smell 🤢 shes same all over house, opening cupboards/drawers then just leaving them, its not normal behaviour 🤷‍♀️

Also, its not that hard to dye your own hair, i do mine monthly, half an hr job, get a grip of yourself nitty, your looking more like 65 than 55 with every passing day 🙈😂
why doesnt she get maddie kiki to do it for her, they have been sending for hair dye and dyeing their hair?
the drawer and cupboard doors thing is not normal - typical toddler behaviour -in fact they are both stuck at being 4or 5 years old, never amtured - Mark was lonley and damaged b his mother erratic behavioiur and neglect & N was very jealous of her younger sister and has never been able to move on from that time when J was born - thats where here damage is

Reactions: 5
0CFFCBD1-5E8B-4ABE-B373-7B2A2EE846BD.jpeg

She needs to look in the mirror before putting herself on screen!
9FC9086C-E97F-43D7-A1B4-33D7FF76C388.jpeg

That room is just shameful

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Considering Mark thinks he's a genius and up to date with everything he's remarkably ignorant about the testing for coronavirus. Why can't he understand that there are different tests for actually having the the virus at the moment and a later test for antibodies which will show if you've had it or not jeeeze it's not rocket science
I seen a comment on that in one of the lives. I was going to watch the live to see what he was saying wrong but I just can't be arsed today. I might go back to it when I'm not in such a good mood 😂
But yeah it's very obvious there would be two separate tests.
My sister was sick for 3 weeks, she got tested and was better before results came back. They came back as negative. But there was something going on about false negatives so the Dr had her tested for the antibodies because she was certain it was covid 19 my sister had. Both those tests were different and completly separate.

Reactions: 7

I thought the other day when he was standing how he looked fat..all that exercise doesn’t seem to be doing much for him

• Haha
One of the lives I clicked on Mark said they were providing a public service chatting about the virus. I just thought Oh piss off and clicked off. I just can't watch the lives they are full of incorrect information for a start.

I also noticed Mark's work out isn't doing him many favours...His body shape looks strange probably because he isn't doing anything apart from the Joe Wicks routine.

One of the lives I clicked on Mark said they were providing a public service chatting about the virus. I just thought Oh piss off and clicked off. I just can't watch the lives they are full of incorrect information for a start.

I also noticed Mark's work out isn't doing him many favours...His body shape looks strange probably because he isn't doing anything apart from the Joe Wicks routine.
A public service indeed.....pair of clowns! The sad fact is that things like the Hello magazine slot etc just validate their delusions of self importance. Are we truly that short of talent in this country that Nitty and Manky are worth page and air space?

• Heart
View attachment 116506
She needs to look in the mirror before putting herself on screen!View attachment 116507

That room is just shameful
Who lives like that??? She's got serious issues!!! The smell must be awful, all musty and rotten. She always wears the sane old clothes do goodness knows what these clothes are for??? Me thinks she's a compulsive shopper, she has to be as she never wears different clothes, obviously too much money, what a waste, what a strange thing to share with complete strangers??? Does she have learning difficulties??? How ard is it to get a wardrobe and hang up your clothes??? Even animals keep their nests tidy...

Public service??? The scaremongering is beyond ridiculous! "If you homeschool you will damage your child's mental health" "these poor kids" well Nads maybe we have aspirations for our kids,! The way she goes on is like every child will be damaged and yes some will but the majority are resilient and will just get on with it, as will we. The reason hers are depressed is because all they ever did was go out and have house parties and sit in their bedrooms finding memes for there ever so overworked parents!

Who lives like that??? She's got serious issues!!! The smell must be awful, all musty and rotten. She always wears the sane old clothes do goodness knows what these clothes are for??? Me thinks she's a compulsive shopper, she has to be as she never wears different clothes, obviously too much money, what a waste, what a strange thing to share with complete strangers??? Does she have learning difficulties??? How ard is it to get a wardrobe and hang up your clothes??? Even animals keep their nests tidy...
Think there waiting for a freebie🙄she actually makes herself look like a complete knob leaving it like that..those clothes must be filthy🤢does she just stand at the door & throw stuff on the floor..they both behave like children..don’t deserve anything nice or free as they don’t look after stuff like the hot tub bet that wasn’t cleaned or drained since last year🤢they live like squatters

Nadia got some pretty bad comments on the Daily Mail site 're her hair Insta post. She's really not a popular character. The constant showing of her disgraceful clothes room is boring...they are so desperately after a freebie.

Reactions: 9
I lasted 5 seconds they are desperate again as Lisa is on FaceTime entertaining the knobs watching just show M & N have nothing to offer. Give up whilst u have a slither of dignity left😕I wish she would stop calling the vlogs a reality show

Hello mag haven’t made them sound or look pretty there was a comment at the end on hello.com with an exclamation mark & felt it was sarcastic. If u google her name there’s loads of articles she has been busy on the phone!!

DD3EBA8E-3C9C-4C81-8EC0-62DC144C3336.png
CD96F794-9567-46C9-A4C9-F281BA1B9F79.jpeg
D89243E3-5376-4CE8-8343-618C256A0A60.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Theyre desperate for money, hence all the mags/interviews/begging, things must be tight for them.....goes to show who the breadwinner is, god forbid manky actually got a job and supported them too 🙄

• Heart
This is something else I seem to think differently too. I think Nadia is the controlling one. I doubt she takes any notice of Mark especially when it comes to her own family. I also think she’s the reason Mark doesn’t have very much to do with his older daughters. She rules the roost..she says jump he says how high?!
I have a theory that Mark was never really a true alcoholic,just a bit of a pisshead who could probably have drank moderately if he tried.But Nadia has convinced him he’s an alkie because it has allowed her to not only have control over him for the past 16 years, but has the added benefit of making him feel like tit about himself and for her to be the object of people’s sympathy, “Oh Nadia is so self-less,sticking by that hopeless alcoholic Mark” .It’s just a theory of course........

• Wow
I have a theory that Mark was never really a true alcoholic,just a bit of a pisshead who could probably have drank moderately if he tried.But Nadia has convinced him he’s an alkie because it has allowed her to not only have control over him for the past 16 years, but has the added benefit of making him feel like tit about himself and for her to be the object of people’s sympathy, “Oh Nadia is so self-less,sticking by that hopeless alcoholic Mark” .It’s just a theory of course........
Omg! I’ve thought something similar too; that he may well have a problem with alcohol but isn’t an alcoholic. I just thought it once but didn’t want to say as it’s such a serious condition and I’m not qualified to comment really, I did think it too though.

Omg! I’ve thought something similar too; that he may well have a problem with alcohol but isn’t an alcoholic. I just thought it once but didn’t want to say as it’s such a serious condition and I’m not qualified to comment really, I did think it too though.
I think it’s the way he always says he’s sober for Nadia and the kids,he reiterates this every time he mentions it, but never really gives details of his addiction. But like you say,it’s a complex issue and I’m certainly not qualified to comment either.

I think it’s the way he always says he’s sober for Nadia and the kids,he reiterates this every time he mentions it, but never really gives details of his addiction. But like you say,it’s a complex issue and I’m certainly not qualified to comment either.
If she had an ounce of decency in her she wouldn’t have any alcohol in the house let alone drink it in front of him. That’s just my opinion!

Reactions: 11
If she had an ounce of decency in her she wouldn’t have any alcohol in the house let alone drink it in front of him. That’s just my opinion!
I always thought that was strange....it reminds of something I can’t quite put my finger on...

I always thought that was strange....it reminds of something I can’t quite put my finger on...
i remember in the early days of nadia and kaye vlogs - nadia and kaye interviwed Mark! at home and Kaye said ive never thought of you as an alcoholic Mark' now is she was a best friend of Nadia why would she say that ? i remembered itbecause Kaye seemed genuinely shocked that Mark was an alcholic??? wtf?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.