Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that they are not allowed but not why.
gender specific? Gleam rules? They are both full of it arent they? from rock bottm last week, to full of confidence this week. Helping people to give up smoking?! wtf? getting t shirts printed? they are beocming quite an industry arent they? I couldnt bare their smug faces and switched off - god knows what Gleam have promised them or what they have promised GLeam they can deliver??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is how it started (Nitty)oh I really want a bacon sandwich..a really big one oh I’ll make myself one later oh I can’t as I’m vegan today I’m doing it Monday to Friday🤣 that was on a live Instagram couple of hours ago. Every sentence had the word bloody in it.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 117237
View attachment 117238

All I can say is anyone Irish deserves an apology that was not Irish dancing🙈

And that’s what they call there reality show! I would go as far as saying pathetic fame hungry middle aged wannabes
I'm from Munster and Irish dancing is a part of life growing up here. We were having dancing lessons in primary school, was just as important as reading. I'll be honest seeing people try to do Irish dancing always makes me laugh. I don't get offended by it at all, even if it's these two morons 🇮🇪😎☘

View attachment 117237
View attachment 117238

All I can say is anyone Irish deserves an apology that was not Irish dancing🙈

And that’s what they call there reality show! I would go as far as saying pathetic fame hungry middle aged wannabes
The second video.... just WOW!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ffs are they getting tshirts printed again? They've done that already with those pathetic Maaaark t-shirts.

I really feel that Nadia tries hard to have a personality...doing one fad to another to give her depressing personality some depth. 😂
So now she's a vegan but she made a roast chicken the other day? She's a pathological liar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a look at the first 30 seconds of the past few videos I've missed over the last few days. Mainly to just 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎 them! But nope not from their first words could I stay listening.
I found a very Intresting comment from someone who gave a different perspective on what I can only imagine was negativity in their video. Nadia replied and I couldn't believe what I was reading. She changes like the wind so she does.
I didn't screen shot it. I'll go do that now. Some of you may have seen it. Ohh feck what video was it on.... I'll have a look lol

Here it is... from the How overwhelmed are you video...

The reply is unbelievable...
Marks gonna take your comment and make it all about him... basically

20200427_151316.jpg
20200427_151300.jpg
20200427_151248.jpg
20200427_151231.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Just went to read the comments on their recent stuff and there are a few subs whose names come up time and time again causing arguments on the comments section. Some we've mentioned before - they seem to like jumping on comments just to cause a stir...I think these are the REAL trolls! FEAR the Walking Don, McDonalds Farmer - always types in bold to get his comments noticed and Dear Heart, who writes a sly comment of her own but will jump to Mark and Nadia's defence when someone else dares to do it. Makes their channel look very concerning. Grown ass adults having an argument on a channel comments section on youtube - odd. Also, odd that they haven't been muted by Mark. Perhaps they are all Mark. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Just went to read the comments on their recent stuff and there are a few subs whose names come up time and time again causing arguments on the comments section. Some we've mentioned before - they seem to like jumping on comments just to cause a stir...I think these are the REAL trolls! FEAR the Walking Don, McDonalds Farmer - always types in bold to get his comments noticed and Dear Heart, who writes a sly comment of her own but will jump to Mark and Nadia's defence when someone else dares to do it. Makes their channel look very concerning. Grown ass adults having an argument on a channel comments section on youtube - odd. Also, odd that they haven't been muted by Mark. Perhaps they are all Mark. 🤣

Yes I've noticed these two always looking for an argument with anyone who doesn't see the sun shine out of their arses!
I was also going to mention a big showdown... well kinda between Xander and Fear the walking don. In the comment section on... I think the video he done in he's room... I'll check and edit if that's wrong.
It was BRILLAINT to see someone get the upper hand on Fear TWD!! He always comments like he's this know it all, well Xander puts him in he's place nicely 😂😂
It's too long to SS it all
You can go have a look see 😎

20200427_152928.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I've noticed these two always looking for an argument with anyone who doesn't see the sun shine out of their arses!
I was also going to mention a big showdown... well kinda between Zander and Fear the walking dead. In the comment section on... I think the video he done in he's room... I'll check and edit if that's wrong.
It was BRILLAINT to see someone get the upper hand on Fear TWD!! He always comments like he's this know it all, well Zander puts him in he's place nicely 😂😂
I think I read that, was it to do with Trump? I have to say I find the comments section far more entertaining. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think I read that, was it to do with Trump? I have to say I find the comments section far more entertaining. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it was about him lol politics aside because we could all talk about Trump pros and cons for ages lol it was just so nice to see FTWD being brought down a peg or two!

they seemed a bit cleaner too n las live, she had put make up on and he loked less grubby - maybe theyve been told to smarten up

Cant stand the attention whores. Showed her true colours on CBB, so bleeping fake, jumps on any politicily correct band wagon, bleeping loves herself. Her sister Julia cant stand her. Twats, nuff said.

• Heart
  • Haha
Her & the bloody reality show🥱here’s a couple of comments from htsm vlog earlier. She said they’ve had a break from it as she doesn’t like the bad comments & people being judgemental..well u know the answer to that.. don’t plaster it on YouTube!!
DC464469-66B5-4867-9EDF-32C95D96320F.jpeg
2EAB60DA-553B-4548-8941-1BC9B1F4312E.jpeg

C7198E3F-29A3-4DBA-B104-B2709D6E5CDC.jpeg

Fab comments from the simple cookery show!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Cant stand the attention whores. Showed her true colours on CBB, so bleeping fake, jumps on any politicily correct band wagon, bleeping loves herself. Her sister Julia cant stand her. Twats, nuff said.
Love it @Michelle75 !! 👍👍

Was this not at 99.7k earlier today?

20200427_180934.jpg

The increasing numbers seems to have slowed down again.
Slowest crawl to 100k I've ever seen!!

This whole we can't say "Hi Guys" and this whole "Reality Show" is just another level of arrogance now! They will turn people off them faster then they can draw them in!! COME HERE AND SEE THE LIGHT SUBS!! PLEASE SEE THE LIGHT!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Goodness they are such conversational narcissists - I just looked at their HTSM and Mark loves himself. He really loves talking about himself - no better subject hey. He seems to gloat about being a player. I doubt he was. "All this when I met you Nadia"....when he met Nadia he thought she would be useful for his career whereas his exes were not in the industry and were probably deemed useless to him. Mark seemed to get upset that Nadia had her heart broken by her first boyfriend so needed to hear confirmation that he'd also broken her heart. Emotional abuse again.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Nadia said in her insta live before the cooking that Mark had put forward to do documentary about tree climber(don’t know how long ago)& the broadcasters didn’t think it was good enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nadia said in her insta live before the cooking that Mark had put forward to do documentary about tree climber(don’t know how long ago)& the broadcasters didn’t think it was good enough!
Nice kick in the balls for him!!

Yeh i noticed how the htsm vlog ended up being all about him. He hated her talking about blue boy (altho the way she spoke about treating the poor guy was awful....again, narc behaviour). Like i said earlier, he shagged owt that moved, nitty would have been another notch on the bedpost if she hadnt have got pregnant as soon as she met him 🙄 I think he wanted to make nitty jealous when he was on about the editor ex, the story didnt ring true to me 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.