Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh i noticed how the htsm vlog ended up being all about him. He hated her talking about blue boy (altho the way she spoke about treating the poor guy was awful....again, narc behaviour). Like i said earlier, he shagged owt that moved, nitty would have been another notch on the bedpost if she hadnt have got pregnant as soon as she met him πŸ™„ I think he wanted to make nitty jealous when he was on about the editor ex, the story didnt ring true to me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I agree, I think he was trying to make her jealous, it seemed as if he was making it up as he went along. They both feed off making the other one Jealous. Must be draining. I wasn't surprised but the boy blue story because Nadia comes across as naturally spiteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Goodness they are such conversational narcissists - I just looked at their HTSM and Mark loves himself. He really loves talking about himself - no better subject hey. He seems to gloat about being a player. I doubt he was. "All this when I met you Nadia"....when he met Nadia he thought she would be useful for his career whereas his exes were not in the industry and were probably deemed useless to him. Mark seemed to get upset that Nadia had her heart broken by her first boyfriend so needed to hear confirmation that he'd also broken her heart. Emotional abuse again.

I remember him saying that when they first met, she was going to appear in a showe was filming for the ITV- he always thought it was Julia he was going to meet -

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Is this what gleam really want from people

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wtf?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thats just ridiculous πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Im embarrassed for them πŸ˜‚
There so obsessed with there YouTube channel will they be able to give gleam what they want? Whatever it is they want!
If they were asked not to continue with the channel would they be able to give it up??

Someone on one of the vlogs, (I think it was Nadia's food chat) says they think she should have a digital detox and Nadia said they loved doing the vlogs and would miss it if they didn't do it everyday. I think that is a massive warning sign of addiction. All this raising money for charity all the time seems to me they just want to get their faces in front of big charities to gain exposure. It just doesn't feel as if they are doing it from the kindness of their heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So they're toying with the idea of something new for their paid members. Just seems their channel is steadily going towards paid content. By the sounds of it they even save the Di clips for their paid channel now. Pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone on one of the vlogs, (I think it was Nadia's food chat) says they think she should have a digital detox and Nadia said they loved doing the vlogs and would miss it if they didn't do it everyday. I think that is a massive warning sign of addiction. All this raising money for charity all the time seems to me they just want to get their faces in front of big charities to gain exposure. It just doesn't feel as if they are doing it from the kindness of their heart.
@Unsubscribed ur spot on..it’s all to be noticed. There vlogs are uninteresting now in comparison to a year ago it’s now just the 2 of them as kids don’t want to be part of it. It seems to be quantity over quality..in the last week they have posted 57 things on YouTube

So they're toying with the idea of something new for their paid members. Just seems their channel is steadily going towards paid content. By the sounds of it they even save the Di clips for their paid channel now. Pathetic.
@Grace Kelly they won’t have a channel if that’s there intentions. Do they really think there 99.whatever subs are going to become members.
Here is my non YouTube knowledge can u have a paid content only channel??

Ffs there doing another live..they have serious addiction issues..do other users post this much stuff??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Have you guys seen the 766!!!! comnents criticising Nadia in this article. 766!!!!!!!!!! WOW JUST WOW...
Why do the media not report on the dark side to her and her behaviour??? 766 people cannot be wrong.

• Wow
  • Sad
Have you guys seen the 766!!!! comnents criticising Nadia in this article. 766!!!!!!!!!! WOW JUST WOW...
Why do the media not report on the dark side to her and her behaviour??? 766 people cannot be wrong.

Pilgrim Pete from Plymouth said it all for me😑

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think it's been 5 videos that went out today. All full of nothingness... unfortunately there's bored people in lockdown watching all their nothingness and loving it!

Sending ""wake up"" vibes to all the Submissive folk watching the nothingness πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Wake up and smell the damp stagnant pong off Manky and open you eyes to the nit filled mop on Nitty's head πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Come join the rest of their Ex's!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
No never seen a creator on youtube upload so many videos and such poor content. But they are fame hungry and greedy.

Wow those Daily Mail comments are brutal.

• Haha

hahaha Brutal. But she wont be bothered. But hopefully GLeam will, but maybe they will see it as bringing traffic on their site

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There so obsessed with there YouTube channel will they be able to give gleam what they want? Whatever it is they want!
If they were asked not to continue with the channel would they be able to give it up??

Reactions: 1

they are definitely going down the route of a 'reality show' on you tube. I was just looking at streaming figures for music this morning & you tube are really low payers its all based on the amoun of views & they dont average massive viewings have a lot of subscribers but just over a tenth of them watch. Gleam will push advertising and sponsorship, i bet they will suddently start doing demo's of products, cooking gadgets etc. like a lot of the beauty vloggers do

thats why he has put the ld stuff on as he wants viewing figures to increase - he said in the vlog yesterday 'go back and view old stuff' mmmmmm

Reactions: 3
From today's 'Loose Women' returns on Mondays and Wednesdays article in the Daily Wail:
"The show features a range of regular and guest presenters and panellists, notably Christine Lampard, Ruth Langsford, Stacey Solomon, Andrea McLean, Coleen Nolan and Carol McGiffin." 🀣

Do you think they swerved Thursday and Friday on purpose?
In other news, Monday and Wednesday would surely clash with the 'kids' cookery show. :m

Reactions: 5
This mornings live was, erm, interesting 😳 never seen nitty so happy! I dont really blame her tho, id be jumping for joy and twirling umbrellas around at the thought of escaping manky and that cesspit of a house for a few hrs a week too! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ i was hoping loose women would get cancelled forever tbh πŸ™„

In mankys head hes a frontline reporter, his ego is bigger than his head.....which is getting bigger by the day! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.