Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the people who pay them for their online stuff watched their vlogs and knew how their in a domestic abusive relationship, they'd go nowhere nr them as thry are endorsing their behaviour. It's a controlling, manipulative and frenzied relationship where both adults and children are getting damaged. It's very disturbing that no one in power is seeing it

Reactions: 7
Just watched the butterfly cake fiasco. Mark shouting rude words is just beyond a yoke and so bloody pathetic. I found it funny how nadia shouted Kiki and maddie more than once to come and get a cupcake, but they couldn't even be bothered.
Also how come mark is so loud, argumentative and annoying but when he vlogs alone, he's appears quite normal, in the loosest sense of the word 😂

Reactions: 11
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

The final straw for me was the night they were doing a live and getting money from subs. It started with a £48 donation and every few seconds another was giving them money. That night it must have easily added up to £300. This continued for a few days. At the start they said it was going to be for music equipment for Maddie and then they said they would also get something for Kiki. When the amount kept rising they said they would match the amount given with a charity donation. A few days later they turned off the function that allowed subs to give them money obviously after complaints.

And of course it has never been mentioned since. Instead they have a justgiving for charity in their crappy quiz nights. So they will have kept that money to themselves and that is totally disgusting and neither ITV or anyone should be employing her. They live in a big house in London and have money and yet have taken money off subs. People right now are struggling with being furloughed, losing their jobs and being sick etc. They are basically pond scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched the butterfly cake fiasco. Mark shouting rude words is just beyond a yoke and so bloody pathetic. I found it funny how nadia shouted Kiki and maddie more than once to come and get a cupcake, but they couldn't even be bothered.
Also how come mark is so loud, argumentative and annoying but when he vlogs alone, he's appears quite normal, in the loosest sense of the word 😂
hes attention seeking and cant bare her being in the limelight, her daughters are not 6 years old and probably dont want to eat 'butterfly cakes' they have no interesting content to take their channel forward because they dont do anything interesting just boring old movie reviews - they dont have nice clothes or a nice hourse to talk about, its just shout outs to their strange subs and silliness from Manky

• Heart
Reactions: 10
AEF31AA1-3F41-4AA6-8890-AC77BA83D7D7.jpeg

She has no shame she just laughs everything off😠I would scoop the whole lot of them clothes up but in a bin bag & threaten to throw them away not that he cares about mess
They only want him to film as no one can come in😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes I remember Nadia saying it got a bit much with the gate between the two houses but I’m talking about extended family. All these cousins aunts & uncles she likes to tell us about growing up, Even if they didn’t come to the house we’ve watched N long enough to know no other relatives even get a mention. I do think there’s one female cousin who i think is a small time actress (surname Sawalha) who remains close to Julia. So that tells me N doesn’t speak to her either.
This is the same N who tells people whatever she does always comes from the heart. Yeah right...that’s why so many people in her life want nothing more to do with her. And let’s not go there with her first husband we all know how that ended...NADIA!
Ah. That's not nice re the 1st husband. I hope she doesnt read that :(

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

The final straw for me was the night they were doing a live and getting money from subs. It started with a £48 donation and every few seconds another was giving them money. That night it must have easily added up to £300. This continued for a few days. At the start they said it was going to be for music equipment for Maddie and then they said they would also get something for Kiki. When the amount kept rising they said they would match the amount given with a charity donation. A few days later they turned off the function that allowed subs to give them money obviously after complaints.

And of course it has never been mentioned since. Instead they have a justgiving for charity in their crappy quiz nights. So they will have kept that money to themselves and that is totally disgusting and neither ITV or anyone should be employing her. They live in a big house in London and have money and yet have taken money off subs. People right now are struggling with being furloughed, losing their jobs and being sick etc. They are basically pond scum.
The pay function when they do lives has been added by Youtube for fundraising events. We spoke on here about it quite a bit then. I’m sure they read out thoughts here because on the very next live the pay icon had gone 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The pay function when they do lives has been added by Youtube for fundraising events. We spoke on here about it quite a bit then. I’m sure they read out thoughts here because on the very next live the pay icon had gone 🙄
There was also a lot of comments from paying members saying they felt uneasy with people doing it. It didn't go down too well.

Considering Mark thinks he's a genius and up to date with everything he's remarkably ignorant about the testing for coronavirus. Why can't he understand that there are different tests for actually having the the virus at the moment and a later test for antibodies which will show if you've had it or not jeeeze it's not rocket science

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What use are either of them? What have we seen them do that is useful or public spirited....nothing. Sitting in the bubble of their grubby house lecturing other people and basically feeling sorry for themselves. Pathetic virtue signalling with no resemblance to how they actually live or behave. They are “ so sorry” for vulnerable people but happy to take their money, such experienced home educators but both teenagers appear unhappy and educationally behind, so knowledgable about health and nutrition but look pasty and flabby, so empathetic and compassionate but happy to foster unhealthy dependencies with their “subs” in the pursuit of a plaque from Youtube. My only solace is the fact that I feel they both secretly loathe themselves and each other........

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What use are either of them? What have we seen them do that is useful or public spirited....nothing. Sitting in the bubble of their grubby house lecturing other people and basically feeling sorry for themselves. Pathetic virtue signalling with no resemblance to how they actually live or behave. They are “ so sorry” for vulnerable people but happy to take their money, such experienced home educators but both teenagers appear unhappy and educationally behind, so knowledgable about health and nutrition but look pasty and flabby, so empathetic and compassionate but happy to foster unhealthy dependencies with their “subs” in the pursuit of a plaque from Youtube. My only solace is the fact that I feel they both secretly loathe themselves and each other........
yes they are unstable, look unhealthy, grubby, miserable, unhappy and are pretty much useless at everything they try or attempt to do, cant complete aything

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely spot on!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.