Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes when I watch Nadia, when he is broadcasting at her I see pure hatred of him in her eyes. Sadly, she can’t get rid of him because she will lose her daughters. It’s all very sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I
I know what you mean but I personally think it's true because I just think Mark relishes in doing lives on his own, where he can voice his opinion in full without Nadia taking some of the lime light.
I don’t doubt Chi Chi is at the vets… I’m just saying (and hoping) it’s not as bad as he says.
Even if ChiChi is quite poorly, like I mentioned earlier, he could have handled it all better and let Kiki have her time away.
He could have waited to see if things improved or deteriorated before splashing it all over SM but he’s so uncreative at thinking up content that this is mega news and has to cause drama.
He needs to give his head a wobble over this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just tried to watch the vlog but it's impossible. It hurts my brain too much and I want to punch the screen. Kept ffwding all the time until nanny Di was drinking out of a bottle from the fridge and then I could stand no more. Has anyone else noticed that when she eats or drinks anything in their house, the narcs that are Manky and Nitty will often tell her off and say "that's the girls drink/crisps/chocolate? FFS are they seriously trying to stop a 70 year old woman from having a snack? I doubt very much that the girls have paid for anything themselves. They are work shy layabouts who don't get up until midday. Another way in which they, especially Manky, like to abuse their family.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just tried to watch the vlog but it's impossible. It hurts my brain too much and I want to punch the screen. Kept ffwding all the time until nanny Di was drinking out of a bottle from the fridge and then I could stand no more. Has anyone else noticed that when she eats or drinks anything in their house, the narcs that are Manky and Nitty will often tell her off and say "that's the girls drink/crisps/chocolate? FFS are they seriously trying to stop a 70 year old woman from having a snack? I doubt very much that the girls have paid for anything themselves. They are work shy layabouts who don't get up until midday. Another way in which they, especially Manky, like to abuse their family.
That's sick isn't it?
Show her some love and respect let her have what she wants if it makes her happy!
It's just that horrible sense they have of a pecking order with Diane at the bottom of it and just for good measure let her know that fact as well.
Greedy unkind shameless people...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I

I don’t doubt Chi Chi is at the vets… I’m just saying (and hoping) it’s not as bad as he says.
Even if ChiChi is quite poorly, like I mentioned earlier, he could have handled it all better and let Kiki have her time away.
He could have waited to see if things improved or deteriorated before splashing it all over SM but he’s so uncreative at thinking up content that this is mega news and has to cause drama.
Anything for content and engagement. Wouldn’t give Kiki a second thought. He’s so selfish. Also think he’s extremely jealous so would over exaggerate a situation to gain attention or be the hero

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I

It's easy to make up an excuse and spare Kiki the worry, I can think of hundreds of excuses; helping Diane fix her leak in the flat, going to see a chiropodist, tidying Bobby and Nadim's house so it's nice for them when they get back.

I just hope Kiki avoids watching their channel (she probably does out of embarrassment).

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
025F2927-0B54-4D6E-AEDF-37A33927FD7C.png

Stoney the dwarf! 😂

Last post off me for today but Hannah (nadias friend) has posted an update re her cancer journey but unusually Nadia has posted a comment?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sometimes when I watch Nadia, when he is broadcasting at her I see pure hatred of him in her eyes. Sadly, she can’t get rid of him because she will lose her daughters. It’s all very sad really.
I think she is too scared to leave him in case he self harms, especially as her 2nd husband took his own life

• Sick
  • Sad
What's with his latest post, pic of dog with "please pray for me"

He's REALLY going OTT for the sympathy vote... His anxious and depressed 13yr old who's away will be so upset. WHY couldn't he manage the problem without upsetting his child and posting an Instagram msg with soppy music on it?????

He's absolutely deranged 😡

If anyone ever wanted proof he's a narcissist, it's right here in this post 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why doesnt anybody he knows ever pull him up about his behaviour.
How is this normal? How is this right.
Deal with it privately you knob.
My god does he ever think of other people!
I'm sorry but he's beyond help, he's a fecking hole!!!
He really is sick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't be surprised if that cruel git hasn't done something to the dog, he can't even look after his toenail never mind a dog. I'm sure I remember him not long ago just about to give Toffee a clout but stopped filming so we didn't see what happened.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Mark, Nadia and Moodie have all had to post on Instagram how poorly the dog is... WHY? Chi Chi cannot read!

Thry obviously don't give each other enough attention so they all post in social media to get attention from strangers? 🤔

Isn't it funny the things they keep private and lie about, and the things they share with the world and overexpose! 😡

In one of Maddies dog pictures her mother is laid legs akimbo in the background wearing shorts... Nadia Sawalha who keeps telling us she's never worn shorts before! More lies...

What a family 😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Mark, Nadia and Moodie have all had to post on Instagram how poorly the dog is... WHY? Chi Chi cannot read!

Thry obviously don't give each other enough attention so they all post in social media to get attention from strangers? 🤔

Isn't it funny the things they keep private and lie about, and the things they share with the world and overexpose! 😡

In one of Maddies dog pictures her mother is laid legs akimbo in the background wearing shorts... Nadia Sawalha who keeps telling us she's never worn shorts before! More lies...

What a family 😡

Who sits like that???!!! A dirty slob with no self respect or respect for those around her, that's who. Yack🤮

Comments on htsm
They're not showing on it now.... Mmmmm... Been removing comments again Manky??

• Sick
  • Angry
😲 correct me if I'm wrong but I went back to thumbs up those comments and they've gone!?!?! they were there ten minutes ago!?!
Hi Mark 🙋
p.s. you are a wanker

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I just realised that because they couldn't profiteer from the football today like they have done recently they decided to profiteer from a poorly dog!

How desperate for money are they!? 🤔

Their 13yr old daughter BEGGED them to keep HER off social media, then her narc of a father goes and posts her poorly dog all over social media instead!!!

A new Sawalha-Adderley low... 😡

• Angry
Why doesnt anybody he knows ever pull him up about his behaviour.
How is this normal? How is this right.
Deal with it privately you knob.
My god does he ever think of other people!
I'm sorry but he's beyond help, he's a fecking hole!!!
He really is sick.
This 💯 per cent I find it really unforgivable especially in regards to Kiki also to teddy who is supposed to be recovering and Betty who probably has seldom left the house for God knows how long!
He just has to create drama and tension wherever he goes because make no mistake this is all about him and not the dog.
Seriously who could live with that amount of emotional blackmail going on.....

I remember once when my husband went away because of a family emergency and I was left to hold the fort with 4 kids and no help.
This was for 2 weeks and my daughter got very sick you know what I just had to get on with it and be strong and stay positive.
2 weeks I spent on tenderhooks having to pay very close attention to her and monitor her extensively.
(I'm sure that many other Tattlers have been in similar situations)
I didn't put pressure on my husband (he was stressed out enough) if anything I downplayed the situation because I knew that more worry is not going to help and I trusted myself enough to know that with the right care she would get through it!
That's what your supposed to do as a parent (I'm not singing my own praises here because I'm sure that's what any normal parent would do under the circumstances, but then mark unfortunately isn't normal as far as I'm concerned) ,and sometimes I compare my own life just to see the contrast?) Sometimes you just have to handle difficult situations in the best way you can ?
As for him he just feeds off stress and drama never happy unless something is going wrong. If he can't find a crisis it looks like he creates one.
That's why so many of us on here feel so cynical and suspicious of him....every bloody thing is an emergency and God it must be exhausting for his family how can they be supported or feel secure when they don't know what horrible thing is going to happen next?
No wonder Kiki has anxiety I have anxiety sometimes just reading about their lives God knows how it must feel to live them.
He is making pain a normal everyday occurrence that's what his children are going to have to drag around with them as well like a dead weight.
I can't think of worse legacy to give them I really can't.

😲 correct me if I'm wrong but I went back to thumbs up those comments and they've gone!?!?! they were there ten minutes ago!?!
Hi Mark 🙋
p.s. you are a wanker
I guess someone was reading on here (can't have someone question the mental health narrative or anything else now can we mark)???????????????????????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If your dog was unwell
You would just go and get the wee thing treated
Not plaster it all over the blooming place ffs

He’s always saying he doesn’t believe in God so where should people be sending the prayers to?

• Heart
  • Angry
I hope he hasnt hurt her or poisoned her...

As usual he's looking for sympathy online... 😡
🤔..."Just 'wanna' give her a big hug." Clever girl, I think she's got the measure of both her parent's duplicitous ways.

We have seen them/him do this before with..I think it was Toffee last time, can't remember.

She has obviously learned a dog with a small splinter in it's paw doesn't warrant the drama he is causing. I am only specualting re the splinter; but as @notSUBmissive pointed out, whether he has done it to ruin their holiday or whether the 2 Narcs are in on it, I think Kiki has seen this many,many times.

The "wanna' give her a big hug." speaks volumes, for a girl who is so quiet on SM. Being forced to show she cares in public, but also there is no sense of urgency.. I don't know, something reeks of, "Not this time Mum & Dad,"

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.