Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This viewing feels very uncomfortable! The visuals of him pouting, playing with his mouth, greasy hair etc is awful ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Timestamp 12.40 the sulky man child disagrees with her reasoning on his meltdown ๐Ÿ˜ then it is cut/edited ๐Ÿ˜ stopping there, all I can take for today๐Ÿคช
He is truly vile and Iโ€™ll hold my hands up and say that Iโ€™ve never met another couple that intrigue me as much!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Watching that timestamp I was praying for Nadia to lose it with him and show him the door.
Gee whizz!! Imagine being stuck in that nightmare.
That HTSM vlog shows quite clearly how often she placates Mark, how she's trying to be reasonable and he's not having it... The people who need to watch this Vlog are the Sawalha-Adderleys themselves... While your away Nadia and outside your home bubble, watch this Vlog with new eyes and see how what we all see. You'll NEVER be able to please him, never be able to placate him, he makes your families life a living hell, and for what??? ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else notice that rank looking sock in the car when Mark picked Diane up from the station? I couldn't screenshot as my power button is playing up. It made me feel queasy wondering how long it had been there. Where is their self respect, filming themselves living like hobos?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This viewing feels very uncomfortable! The visuals of him pouting, playing with his mouth, greasy hair etc are awful ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Timestamp 12.40 the sulky man child disagrees with her reasoning on his meltdown ๐Ÿ˜ then it is cut/edited ๐Ÿ˜ stopping there, all I can take for today๐Ÿคช
Yes (as others have said) it's really awful isn't it?
The thing that really annoyed me was how bored and fidgety he looked anytime she spoke (even though she made more sense than he did).
It's like he literally can't wait for her to stop speaking (and is impatient) just so he can dominate the conversation (because he just drones on and on and says a lot without any real meaning)
He comes across so badly in this pompous and vague and miserable and controlling (or course she is not allowed to be permitted to have any insight into how his mind works?)
Yes because he's so bloody intelligent and nearly phd genius is just so misunderstood :rolleyes: so what would she know?
It's like she doesn't count at all she is just there (but not taken any notice of).
He looks like a cold fish and is dead behind the eyes if Nadia gets something from being married to him well good but for the life of me I don't know what the hell that is?

• Sick
  • Heart
Who was chi chi with Nadia in caravan or Mark at home ??
Coz chi chi is now in hospital ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ•โ€๐Ÿฆบ
1625685310821.jpeg

๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ•โ€

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Mark NEVER EVER listens to understand what anyone else is saying, he's only listening to respond which is another narcissistic trait..

Only HIS point matters, he's done it as long as I've watched them, right from Day 1.

He's always itching to respond when nadia speaks, many times he overtaljs her before she's even finished speaking... Messiah Complex Mark ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
Did anyone else notice that rank looking sock in the car when Mark picked Diane up from the station? I couldn't screenshot as my power button is playing up. It made me feel queasy wondering how long it had been there. Where is their self respect, filming themselves living like hobos?
i don't want to watch the episode even to see it. I hope it's not a wank sock. lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Iโ€™m sorry, call my cynical. Itโ€™s like the boy who cried wolf.
How do we know whatโ€™s real anymore and whatโ€™s an excuse to not do lives, coffee moaning, yoga etc?
The only ones whoโ€™ll know if ChiChi is really poorly is Mank.
Maybe Moodie isnโ€™t home and itโ€™s only Mark.
Kiki wonโ€™t really know the severity with only having his word for it will she?
If her Dad says ChiChi is really poorly then sheโ€™ll accept that.
I hope the dog isnโ€™t very poorly and just a little bug or similar but after all their lies and excusesโ€ฆ. It doesnโ€™t ring true with me.
I had the exact same thought, but wasnโ€™t sure if I should voice it or not.
It seems so convenient doesnโ€™t it. The pet of the daughter who has gone awayโ€ฆ

We may be totally wrong, who knows. But if we are itโ€™s only because theyโ€™re such liars that we donโ€™t believe a word they say anymore

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I had the exact same thought, but wasnโ€™t sure if I should voice it or not.
It seems so convenient doesnโ€™t it. The pet of the daughter who has gone awayโ€ฆ

We may be totally wrong, who knows. But if we are itโ€™s only because theyโ€™re such liars that we donโ€™t believe a word they say anymore
I know what you mean but I personally think it's true because I just think Mark relishes in doing lives on his own, where he can voice his opinion in full without Nadia taking some of the lime light.

Reactions: 12
I know what you mean but I personally think it's true because I just think Mark relishes in doing lives on his own, where he can voice his opinion in full without Nadia taking some of the lime light.
Yeah, I agree with that too. Who knows๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

This one?๐ŸงฆโœŠ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฆ
385C06C5-3870-4BDE-9206-EE84032CB602.jpeg

I have to sayโ€ฆ I always like your profile pics @Gloria Rostron , but on this occasion, I reeeeeally donโ€™t!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšซ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When your a narcissist and your family have gone away without you and are giving their attention to other oeople, you have to make people focus on you and also ruin the trip of the people who've gone away by creating a drama and posting about it to strangers. Text book narc behaviour/text book Mark Adderley behaviour ๐Ÿ˜ก

People who have Munchausen by Proxy make their children ill for attention, I don't think there is a term for making pets ill. NOTHING would suprise me with him, absolutely nothing ๐Ÿ˜ก
Nadia giving her full attention to her parents and not jealous Mark will be driving him crazy... He's a very NEEDY NARC... Vile man ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
Reactions: 21
i don't want to watch the episode even to see it. I hope it's not a wank sock. lol
I thought that, then i noticed Gloria Rostron's avatar and couldn't even bring myself to type my thoughts. ๐Ÿคฎ:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Who was chi chi with Nadia in caravan or Mark at home ??
Coz chi chi is now in hospital ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ•โ€๐Ÿฆบ
View attachment 652291
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ•โ€
I feel so sorry for both of those 2 dogs animals are intuitive and pick up on environmental stress and despite some family members giving them love I don't believe they are very well cared for...
Really it was only a matter of time before accidents happen or they get ill (yes that happens with all animals) but not with such a regular frequency :(
Honestly I feel very sad (almost like crying) the way that he speaks about those animals usually without any respect or empathy and using them as bloody props (almost as if they were toys) and then when they do get sick or are in pain using it as leverage to get some emotional response from others .. it's sick.
I also feel a bit angry with the RSPCA for not intervening (despite the fact they have been contacted by people on this forum numerous times making a complaint).
If it was Joe bloggs on the street they probably would have taken action and even prosecuted but because it's Nadia sawalha on the telly and mark the author/director ha they seem to be untouchable? Maybe when they are called out the family can put on a good show and display of togetherness and somehow convince people that the animals are safe and well cared for but I don't believe they are?
That man should be banned from having dogs (and yes I don't care if he reads that and bursts a blood vessel) he does not know how to treat or care for dogs and I think that they get no joy from him only misery.

• Heart
  • Angry
Thanks to not SUBmissive for setting up the new thread and for the great summary.
Love the title @Tuppence.๐Ÿ‘
Hereโ€™s my two penโ€™orth.๐Ÿค—

Funnies from the last Thread.

OMGoshness!

The last thread has to win ๐Ÿ† for being one of the best yet for witty remarks.
Just soooo funny and fast moving. Thanks to all for the great laughs๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

There were so many โ€˜crackersโ€™ but Iโ€™d just end up filling this new thread with the old one again.

In the style of โ€˜sweet liโ€™l Helen from South Africa,โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‡ Iโ€™ve added relevant emojis for effect. (That was actually quite fun- sad eh?)๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿท๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

Despite all their shenanigans, and our differing opinions, itโ€™s good to remind ourselves that we all have the giggles in common.
Not from a place of malice but just human nature.
(If ya didnโ€™t laugh-youโ€™d cry kinda sentiment.)

Great to see SEVERAL new Tattlers arriving too.๐Ÿ‘‹โค
I think this thread saw more new arrivals than ever before.
(Trying to recall what triggered that?
Answers on BBC a postcard please?๐Ÿค“)

Hereโ€™s some hi-lights-๐Ÿ˜Š

'Food poisoning'. Must have been Nadia cooking chicken then.๐Ÿ—๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚@kais93

Sheโ€™ll be too busy holding his hair back for him while heโ€™s chucking up, and wiping his arse for him๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ@HereForAScroll

โ€ฆthey are all driving home in their Covidpod.๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿš™๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

She says hot ๐Ÿ”ฅhusband, I say he looks like worzel gummidge let out on day release ๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€ฆlooks like he could contaminate/poison the food and not the other way around?๐Ÿคขโ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚@Misbehaving

Patrick run for the hills mate.
๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜‚@Miss LDN

โ€ฆabsuloute knob cheese, what a prick๐Ÿ†๐Ÿง€๐Ÿ˜‚@tomtomclub

#cantcountchristmastreeseither
๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ˜‚@Hopscotch

โ€ฆher โ€˜Snow Whiteโ€™ mirror, convinces her everyday๐Ÿชž๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

Where is your pretty little sister, have you eaten her?๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ˜‚@rivermonster

โ€ฆto crown it out his smut and the KOOMBIAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚@diamondtext

And sheโ€™s still got the fooking dungarees on๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿปโ˜ขโš ๐Ÿ˜‚@Dinaaaaa

Sad bastard syndrome๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚@Podular

The stinking dungarees are holding her up, thus making her appear like sheโ€™s almost sober.โ˜ ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚@HereForAScroll

โ€ฆas my old granny used to say

Iโ€™d probably tickle them to death with the bread knife .......๐Ÿž๐Ÿ”ช ๐Ÿ˜‚@diamondtext

I still feel like the dogs are cleaner than them๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜‚@The godmother1

For Pete's sake, your on holiday in Norfolk, I'm here stuck with no haircut and sweltering heat witch!๐Ÿ˜กโ˜€๐Ÿ’ˆ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโœ‚๐Ÿ˜‚@bitterntwisted

โ€ฆthat whole shitshow is madder than Billy Smarts Flying Circus โ€ฆ
๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽช๐Ÿ˜‚

Letโ€™s not forget the banofee desert, the stuff of nightmares ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜…@diamondtext

(About the holiday home in Norfolk)

โ€ฆcall in the priest to do an exorcism!

Give the condemned building the last rights put it out of its misery!! โ˜ฃ๐Ÿšโœ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿ˜‚@Misbehaving

The piano on her new song sounds like Manky in a bipolar state sat going plinky plonk on his piano...
๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ˜‚@notSUBmissive

Liberace on speed. All those bleedin' silver rings still make me shiver.๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ˜‚@Herbert2005

โ€ฆshe's just slipped off a yoga incompatible sandal just to pose for the pic.๐Ÿฉด๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ˜‚@kais93
*it will take the cleaner a day to calm down.

Definitely will need petrol and a match.โ›ฝ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚@Podular

The lies just drip off his tongue like the sweat from his man boobs(.)(.) ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜‚@Bulls**t detector

AG ... "wanna buy a watch"
โฑโŒš๐Ÿ˜‚@notSUBmissive

She thinks she's so fecking wonderful, next she'll be telling us that she pisses glitter.
๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿงปโœจ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚@Herbert2005

No no no that is not his toenail.. Its like a pork scratching.... Yak!
๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚@Oohlia

The dungarees were sitting up in the front seat without support and there were flies on the windows trying desperately to get out. ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿชฐ๐Ÿชฐ๐Ÿ˜‚@Bulls**t detector

thumbsdownitisโ€ฆ
The more thumbs down you get, the further your hairline slides back.
๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฒ๐Ÿ˜‚@HereForAScroll

Grunge-arees๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

โ€ฆone prominent goblin toenail is suitable revenge for the close ups of her generous labia.๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฉฒ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ˜‚@missmickey

Jeez Louise dungarees๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

"Generous labia". Don't know whether to laugh, cry or hurl.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿคข@Villanelly

Mark suggests her in the mini waving and Nads just looks at him very seriously and says "I don't think driving after what happened." "Oh yes sorry." Clang, clang, clang went the trolley. IDIOT!๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜‚
@bitterntwisted

FFS, i need to calm my shite down a little, as i've just posted loads of ๐Ÿ˜กin the space of 15 mins .๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ•ฐ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Herbert2005

โ€ฆhell he would more than likely have played for England if it wasnโ€™t for his lesbian mother, alcoholism, depression, creative talent ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
โšฝ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜‚@armywife119

Yeah, and i'm Father Christmas. Ho Ho Ho witches. ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚@Herbert2005

The clenched fist will be printed on sleeveless muscle tops in size Xs to xxxl and will be available nationwide just swipe up and click the link and if youโ€™re a family member you will also get a sticker like the wee children get at the dentist

Clenchin for her pension.
โœŠ๐Ÿ‘š๐Ÿฆท๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ˜‚@diamondtext

Well, if you like bitter lemon you have psychopathic tendencies. ๐Ÿคฃ

(Who is thinking of Julia right now?)
๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ˜‚@bitterntwisted

I wonder if teacher Mark has put Maureen on the naughty step
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿชœ@notSUBmissive

Mank the hot gangster producer expressing himself through his grungy toe where in fact his brain is
๐Ÿ˜‚
Dawg ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ˜‚@

Acting like a mega dick won't make yours any bigger, Narc. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‚@Herbert2005

Don't be a sheep, Little Mo Peep
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚@CeeThreeTV

trulling or trawling.
You know what they say, if you can't pronounce a word then don't use it. โš“๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚@bitterntwisted

He'll be frantically hunting for that cricket bat ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

The poor woman (Betty) looks like she's being held hostage.๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜‚@notSUBmissive

.Writing his next Amazon bestseller. Honey I'm just a twit. ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜‚@Miss LDN

โ€ฆmost of her body seems to be outside of the garment. I don't even know how that is possibles๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

AG has fallen over twice whilst out walking & of course he replyโ€™s to nittys emojis..perhaps his wig slipped over his eyes.
Wigs & labias I canโ€™t cope.๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿช
@Bash a Troll

See the wee hillbilly dungarees -
Do they come with a pair of pliers to prize them off yourself after 5 days wear?๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ˜‚@diamondtext

Oh go on Nitty, show him your tree pose, except this time, raise your LEFT leg.๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

Mr Moob and Lady Gunt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚@missmickey

It can't be much of a turn on when your not so hot (but certainly sweaty) husband presents you with a selection box of tampons / a fridge full of aspirin / a pair of stripper stilts he bought with the pocket money you gave him.
๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ˜‚@missmickey

Why didn't I get a welcome message off gettin wiggy with it
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚@Rosieposey

Why does Moodie type like she is texting on a 2003 Nokia.๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚@Gloria Rostron

It definitely looks like something my dog does after my son has given her too many chew sticks.@Herbert2005

Oh and do feel free to add your wondrous FART effects where suitable. ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

Mark Adderley wants to dig out the nail clippers (and use them) before he pierces Nadia Sawalha's lucrative saggy fun bags. โœ‚(.)(.)๐Ÿ˜‚@

.We've all seen the way his dirty ringed hand has stuck itself inside a pickled onion jar๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿง…๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ˜‚@afrozenpea

Heโ€™ll Probably have an array of new t-shirts to show his moobs off .
๐Ÿ‘•(.)(.)๐Ÿ˜‚@Waffle3

Hoping I credited all funnies to correct authors.
Apologies if not.
โค๐Ÿ˜Š
Awwww I've made it to the funnies again. Much more affirmative than a shout out on a members live ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for both of those 2 dogs animals are intuitive and pick up on environmental stress and despite some family members giving them love I don't believe they are very well cared for...
Really it was only a matter of time before accidents happen or they get ill (yes that happens with all animals) but not with such a regular frequency :(
Honestly I feel very sad (almost like crying) the way that he speaks about those animals usually without any respect or empathy and using them as bloody props (almost as if they were toys) and then when they do get sick or are in pain using it as leverage to get some emotional response from others .. it's sick.
I also feel a bit angry with the RSPCA for not intervening (despite the fact they have been contacted by people on this forum numerous times making a complaint).
If it was Joe bloggs on the street they probably would have taken action and even prosecuted but because it's Nadia sawalha on the telly and mark the author/director ha they seem to be untouchable? Maybe when they are called out the family can put on a good show and display of togetherness and somehow convince people that the animals are safe and well cared for but I don't believe they are?
That man should be banned from having dogs (and yes I don't care if he reads that and bursts a blood vessel) he does not know how to treat or care for dogs and I think that they get no joy from him only misery.
Do you remember in a podcast about annoying habits and Mark said โ€œwhy do you ask me if Iโ€™ve fed the dogsโ€ and Nadia says so I can feed them if you havenโ€™t. And he admitted he doesnโ€™t always remember.. poor chi chi being left only Mark and Moodie taking care of her ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Didnโ€™t he have his breakdown straight after Nadia took the girls to Brighton?? He had his epic rant about trolls when she was away for something and now this

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.