Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadias social media break because of her poorly dog has made several publications...

Using her sick animal to make headlines is pathetic..

Shes not talking about it and he's going into extreme detail about it... Something VERY ODD going on... 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Nadias social media break because of her poorly dog has made several publications...

Using her sick animal to make headlines is pathetic..

Shes not talking about it and he's going into extreme detail about it... Something VERY ODD going on... 🤔
She's as sick as he is, both pulling the attention into the public arena regarding Kiki's dog. They both should have kept quiet about it for Kiki's sake. Nitty knows the attention that video received of Kiki being given the puppy, it reached America. She's going to cash in on that again, she's so predictable.

I agree Manks behaviour has been despicable, but always the Media bleep thinks.. Hmm, 'I'll go quiet as if I am protecting Kiki and doing it for her sake, then I will get massive attention". She knows what she's doing, then it will be:

'Nadia Sawalha finally breaks her silence.' What kind of society do we live in where numbskulls like this are making headlines because their dog is ill?

Really? To use that as content? She must have literally thought "Brilliant the dog is ill, I get bag loads of attention and maybe a Loose Women slot."

They both sicken me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I bet anything the "taking a social media break" is another Nadia LIE.

Mark said she was filming her break for the vlog, obviously the vlogs are weeks behind...

So she's taken a few days off from NoGa Poses vlogging and sold her "I'm staying off social media because of my poorly dog" story online so she looks like a caring pet owner but her holiday film will pop up in a vlog in a month's time...

SUCH LIARS 😡 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Do any of you pals on here remember Hello in the 90’s? They never scrapped the barrel like they do these days. I remember it being proper celebs or royalty not this z lister 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve literally only watched the first few minutes of CM to see what you mean, and yes, you’re right.
He seems to be over explaining. Giving so much detail (which isn’t really necessary when explaining to strangers on the internet, let’s face it).
There’s absolutely no emotion in his voice, his face, his body language.
Something isn’t right here
I noticed he opened the CM with a slow depressive kind of voice whilst speaking about ChiChi but became a bit more upbeat and animated when the subject was about other stuff; mainly football.
Considering he’s not known to be a football fan but if he were to speak about it (other than for YouTube hits during World Cup etc) he would not normally be at all excitable but the change in tone in his voice regarding ChiChi versus football was palpable today.

So, basically- he really had to act out the ChiChi situation even more in comparison to his already depressing chat about the football.
It was way too much.
I wonder how long he rehearsed before going live. Or did he have to nip himself real hard to make his voice quiver?

I’m struggling to articulate what I mean here but do you get me?

His ChiChi voice seemed way overacted. I get the dog is poorly.
I hope she’s ok but the woe is me voice is too OTT and not in keeping with The Mank we know.

I’ve never heard him like this before. Not when Teddy had his health scares, not when his Mum was having her op. Gosh… not even over his Nanny Thelma.
His voice kept changing from deeply depressed ChiChi voice to more upbeat and back again.
It’s how I imagine funeral directors speaking to the bereaved/bereft because they know they should sound compassionate but are so desensitised that there’s no emotion there. (Its all about the money.)

A bit extreme but that’s what it reminded me of.🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m sure it’s either rats, ticks or similar. Albama Rot would have been ruled out by now. Any update on the poor dog?

Reactions: 12
Do any of you pals on here remember Hello in the 90’s? They never scrapped the barrel like they do these days. I remember it being proper celebs or royalty not this z lister 🤷‍♀️

It was all rather glam back then. Gorgeous homes and frocks. Can't say crusty dungarees and fox poo covered floors is quite the same. Shame really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
voice seemed way overacted
Absolutely agree! It wasn’t a natural voice was it. Almost robotic in the way that he seemed to be acting a downbeat tone.
Like you say, he’s not sounded like that when family members have been unwell etc… but then, Nadia wasn’t away without him, watching from afar on those occasions.
Some people might say that performance was for her benefit… to make her feel guilty for abandoning him for a few days.

I’d never say that though🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

• Heart
I bet anything the "taking a social media break" is another Nadia LIE.

Mark said she was filming her break for the vlog, obviously the vlogs are weeks behind...

So she's taken a few days off from NoGa Poses vlogging and sold her "I'm staying off social media because of my poorly dog" story online so she looks like a caring pet owner but her holiday film will pop up in a vlog in a month's time...

SUCH LIARS 😡 😡
Also, that will be the reason she took her parents away. I have, and maybe others too been under the assumption Julia has been on the scene. Her post a while back about, no stress, good food and laughter for Mr. Sawalha was a big clue.

Therefore Nitty will not have been able to get her vlog claws into either of them.

💡 "I'll take them away, not only will I look like the perfect doting, generous daughter and Mother, I can vlog the living daylights out of them. Go quiet on SM to draw masses of attention to ME, then I can talk about the dog, Dad etc.. to anyone who will have me."

Just as you predicted @notSUBmissive !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, it must have started to turn sour after 'Nadia Sawalha's wedding to her third husband' was published in it 😂.

The footballer's wives started overtaking, then the odd soap star grabbing a wedding, Katie Price aka Jordan seemed to dominate it for a while, then TOWIE, CBB and the world of 'Celebrity' was born.

I've always thought celebrities are people who are celebrated for their contribution in whatever field they work but mainly the Arts.

I'm very pleased to see that the media whether by force or just being savvy are now beginning to refer to these people as 'Influencers.'

I was watching someone the other day on IG and they were so proud to call themselves a bona fide Influencer i.e 'I have X amount of Followers, I try out all the gimmicks and review them for you.'

Isn't that just Market Research..?

Reactions: 14
I've watched the part of CM where he is talking about chi chi. The creepy voice is so insincere, I don't trust him, he knows more than he is letting on.

• Angry
The photo he put up on insta of chichi is actually in the car on the way to the vets. Who in their right mind would think of stopping and taking a photo? Also he said on CM that he'd have an update at 10.30am from the vets. The subs have heard nothing. I hope they have had good news, but not drag it out for attention.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
We haven’t had a half naked photo shoot for a while bet Mankys gagging to get his dirty hands on her🤢 just to refresh your memories🥴no self respect £££
3AEF55C1-5DC6-465D-81DE-32BE866EEF88.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve referred to the over explaining being a sign of a lie on here previously
In our family we call it ‘Red Jumper Syndrome.’

‘… When I took the dog to the vet I struggled to park because there were teenagers hanging round on bikes- three bikes were yellow one was red and one was a chopper.
…and it was was two o’clock. I know that because I saw my watch through the hole in my jumper and I know that because the only jumper I have with a hole in it is my red jumper.
I couldn’t wear my blue jumper because I spilled red sauce on it when I ate a burger from Burger King last Monday at 2:30
I always get them to take out the pickles in my Burger Kingas I hate pickles ever since I choked on one when I was nine.
The vet had a spot on his nose like the one I had last Tuesday.
He wasn’t wearing a jumper, he was wearing a white tabard.
Honest.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We haven’t had a half naked photo shoot for a while bet Mankys gagging to get his dirty hands on her🤢 just to refresh your memories🥴no self respect £££View attachment 653311
🤢🤢🤮 Wow, I’d forgotten just how rough she looked in that picture. Parody or not how could she put that out there for her family, bosses and general public to see? And you can clearly see her areola in the bottom part of the bra - she has no shame. Does she have to share EVERYTHING with us? And on a ‘Family’ channel too. I think my family would disown me if I did something like that!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.