Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He implies the thumbs down are for the poorly dog when in fact they are, in my opinion, thumbs down for Mark Adderley because he's a narcissistic twerp, because he begs for thumbs up by saying give thumbs up if you want their dog to get better! 😡 and probably because he spent most of the live talking about football...

Like I've already said, there is something very odd about his reaction to chi chi 😡
Absolutely correct. I was in fact giving my 👎 just as he was saying all that nonsense. I didn’t give it regarding Chi Chi. I truly hope she gets better. I gave it as I always do because I can’t stand his pompous, sycophantic ramblings or his filthy, scruffy appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He implies the thumbs down are for the poorly dog when in fact they are, in my opinion, thumbs down for Mark Adderley because he's a narcissistic twerp, because he begs for thumbs up by saying give thumbs up if you want their dog to get better! 😡 and probably because he spent most of the live talking about football...

Like I've already said, there is something very odd about his reaction to chi chi 😡
I’ve literally only watched the first few minutes of CM to see what you mean, and yes, you’re right.
He seems to be over explaining. Giving so much detail (which isn’t really necessary when explaining to strangers on the internet, let’s face it).
There’s absolutely no emotion in his voice, his face, his body language.
Something isn’t right here

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mark WHEN you read here just a quick message "you really need to have a good long look at yourself and what you want out of life. You have a supportive family, relative security and healthy loved ones BUT you insist on acting like a total hole, dragging your family and your viewers down. You aren't very nice. Do yourself a favour and go and volunteer in a children's cancer ward and then look in the mirror. We all have our struggles, you don't have exclusivity on that but it's how we deal with it that matters."
👎👎👎👎 for channel content and Mark Adderley NOT for a sick dog! 👎👎👎👎

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve literally only watched the first few minutes of CM to see what you mean, and yes, you’re right.
He seems to be over explaining. Giving so much detail (which isn’t really necessary when explaining to strangers on the internet, let’s face it).
There’s absolutely no emotion in his voice, his face, his body language.
Something isn’t right here
Interesting what you say about Mark giving TOO MUCH DETAIL into the CHI CHI story …….
GOOGLE SAYS
Liars are extremely generous when it comes to giving you details. They're trying to con you into believing them by overloading you with details. This shows they've put a lot of thought into what they're going to say and probably even rehearsed it in their head. ✅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Absolutely correct. I was in fact giving my 👎 just as he was saying all that nonsense. I didn’t give it regarding Chi Chi. I truly hope she gets better. I gave it as I always do because I can’t stand his pompous, sycophantic ramblings or his filthy, scruffy appearance.
He knows the thumbs down are for him and not for their lovely dog. He's trying to gaslight the subs by saying ppl are putting thumbs down in a chat about chi chi... The chat was mainly about football!

His mind is constantly on the defensive, he's constantly thinking about the thumbs down, just incase he's not sure, THE THUMBS DOWN ARE FOR YOU MARK ADDERLEY and not your poorly dog.

He said Nadia and Kiki were coming home today!

When was she last on loose women? It seems like it was along time ago??? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who sits like that???!!! A dirty slob with no self respect or respect for those around her, that's who. Yack🤮
That, I'm afraid is her probably showing off to her family that she is very flexible and is a true yogi :sleep:

She is attempting ( very badly ) 'reclined butterfly pose.' She should have support under both knees as she is extremely inflexible in the hip area, if she did this, then slowly her hips would release; but no, it's all about showing off and pretending she is advanced.
She should also have her back over a bolster and her head supported whilst she is watching TV. Alternatively, her back, neck and head should be flat on the ground. She would never manage that though, so do the pose badly instead, reap no benefit from it at all and do long lasting damage to her hip flexors.

Thick as two short planks.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thought he was never taken on holiday as a child? He can't seem to keep up with his own sob stories lies.
Yes that's a good point Grace Kelly.
I used to follow Jack Monroe and sometimes post on her threads and she used the same ploy (maybe it's a common amongst intstagrammers/bloggers/social justice warriors etc etc)
Yes ladies and gentlemen it's all about the poverty feeling hard done by reframing your back story so it has highlights of all the obstacles they (because they are quite a potent group who ironically proclaim their individuality) had to face.
Yes indeed life was hard for little Jackie and poor mark they never quite got the attention or recognition they deserved...they were neglected left to forage poor feral Dickensian waifs....but by God they were plucky... :rolleyes:...
It's not their fault they didn't get a pony for Christmas or taken on vacation to the Bahamas or belonged to the trust fund set..:sleep:
Yes don't cry for me Argentina the truth is they never went there (to play polo) honestly those that sit their and throw stones(the trolls) just listen to these oracle's of the sagity and truth you never had it as hard as them :oops:
What are the masses complaining about at least they have their universal credit? (Yeah lucky us) :rolleyes: it's not as if lockdown hasn't put pressure on jobs or the economy or anything but nevermind! (while they fork out on gold dusted eclairs (mark) and buy 250 cookbooks (jack) all covered by expenses...(it's for work duh!)
Honestly it's not like they look for sympathy or anything though (shaking the donations tin rattle rattle)!
Who knew misery/poverty was so profitable?
Hmm but I deserve it they say to themselves I work so hard and I've been through so much ..:unsure:
Now comes a massive list of ailments that they may or may not have. .. that commonly lets them off the hook (like the dog ate my homework) or in marks case the dog is sick...(because no one ever has had to look after a sick pet before) drum roll please...
Then again getting on with normal life is such a chore (bore) isn't it? Not when one has so many alluring options available.....like I said if the (director s ) cap fits then wear it....
Vlog dirty socks and hair and show the decay the aw deary me the destitution of living in a million pound 🏠 house and looking like a woman (even though you can more than afford new clothes)?
The emperor's New clothes springs to mind! 😛
Just look at me though cries mark/jack a whole heap of others I don't have anything (honest!) I've had it harder than anyone else who ever lived (you poor peasants just wouldn't understand) it was my upbringing/giftedness/obvious neglect that I didn't fabricate or imagine oh no. .Why can't you see..that..I deserved everything ...(isn't it obvious)?
How can you question it what do you mean it doesn't add up or make sense?
What's gaslighting got to do with anything?
Your all such mean trolls 👺
No I didn't have privilege (even though I did) no I made it from my own merit because I'm special and clever and unique and I work so so hard (you just can't imagine?)....if your not successful like me well that's your own fault now isn't it....if you'd walked a mile in my shoes you too could have filmed kitchen sos or made star wars documentaries....and found yourself a cave full of toys. ..
What what's that you (dare) to say that I should grow up and get a real job and take part in life (shudders) and actually rub shoulders with...the..the ..people. ...runs off at high speed (to the Ghostbusters room (nice 👌work fellow Tattlers!)
while jack (exhausted from a hard day posting post it notes) wraps a duvet around herself settles ..for a cup of cocoa and asks her followers to send pictures of cats and doggies 😻🐶
To think that some people actually enable (pay for) these fools and even think of them as friends or social justice warriors (and defend them accordingly)?
It's ok though because all they want is more and more and more????
All we get in return is more and more of the same old :poop: nice 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Thursday. I'm glad we didn't have CM yesterday because for 2 days now, I have been suffering with side effects from my second jab. 😢 Just when I think things can't get worse,@Gloria Rostron has to be a sadist with that manky 🦶 pic. :sick: Title is "Update on Chi Chi, England in FINAL, Infections Up in FANS, Long COVID Gamble & PINGS."

Mark looks like he bothered to have a shower today. witches about the wifi. Talking about being in the epicentre of stress regarding Chi Chi. Roll call. Mark tell us she ran out in the garden, she had a limp but was hurting in the shoulder area. She then started to just stand and stare. She bumped into something, eyes red and then Mark looked in the groin area and she had lesions. Mark, being an amateur vet, thought is was a blood clot. Off to the London Animal Hospital, she was just still and was in overnight the night before. They had to take her to the Royal Vetrinary College, Mark mentions that he knows it well because he has filmed there before. :rolleyes: Get on with it man. "The long and short of it is, she is very poorly." ☹ Chi Chi is "presenting in the most unusual way" they have ever seen at the college. She essentially has an infection. Why does that not surprise me? Talk about the Chi Chi's immune system attacking her. Mark talks about the coincidence that Kiki is away in Mudeford whilst Chi Chi is gravely ill and Mark when he was her age was at his grandparents in Mudeford when Missy (I don't remember this animal, do you?) died while he was gone. The vets are saying they should could make a recovery. Mark the atheist asks for prayers for Chi Chi. (Is Ashley going to start make Prayers for Chi Chi bracelets? 🤭) Mark says her green football is breaking his heart. Get Well Chi Chi! 🐶

Toffee slept with Mark last night and says she snores less than Nads. They checked Chi Chi's blood for cancer and nothing, she is struggling to see through one eye. 🙁 Mark says he hasn't said anything contentious, yet there are 3 bah humbugs e.g. 👎. It's you not the topic. :mad: "Show your appreciation for Chi Chi, hit the thumbs up and shove all those miserable gits off." :eek:Shameless. :rolleyes:

Football, Mark said was fun. Nads sent a text saying "I love football." :rolleyes: "Did anyone else feel stressed?" (My thoughts, I watched it and let's be real England got lucky. My mum was very upset with me not being gunho pro-England, but I felt for Denmark. Also, I do like winding my mother up. :p That said, I hope England kicks Italy's arse, just to shut up the 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen Italians in this city. :LOL:🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) Mark wants to know where we all were. Leggy Blonde was screaming, watching through her fingers. I figure Patrick was over to watch, as Mark makes mention of him doing the same. Emma went to bed as she hates football. :ROFLMAO: Lucy mentions the fan booing the opposite team's national anthem. Arseholes. :mad: Mark says it is bad, "but that's kind of football innit?" Really Mark? :oops: He claims that if England was playing in Denmark it would be the same thing. Oh, so that makes it okay? Idiot. Speaking of idiots, what about the POS with the laser pointer at Schmeichel? Mark has to bore us now with the whole taking the knee BS. Sarah watched Deadpool instead. Mark shows us his t-shirt. It's a dancing horse. GoodShipLollipop says taking the knee winds them up. Mark can't get aereated about it, he feels it's their choice. (It's just aping whatever is going on in the States.) MilkyMoo hated the commentary and Erin hates the shouting. Mark goes down nostalgia boulevard as he recounts his visits to see Crystal Palace. Talking about the noise connecting people.

Stacey prefers rugby, but watched the football with the kids. Mark doesn't like rugby, do you know why? :unsure: He prefaces his comment as being a terrible prejudice buuuttttt, "I just think it is a sport for posh people." Mark wants to know who is watching the final. I have a feeling I will with my mum to make-up for being a tit daughter. :LOL: Most are saying yes or going to check in now and then to see what is up. Mark tells us about him as a little boy, crying when Tottenham lost. Okay. :cautious: Heather says hell would have to freeze over before she would watch a football match. Fair enough. Mark finally mentions the laser on Schmeichel. He says it was a pink or purple, no it was green laser. (This is just the quality of fact checking you get on CM. o_O) Sarah asks if Mark thought it was a penalty. We both agree that it is a NO. The door goes and it is Tim the postie! He's back and Sarah says the ref made bad decisions last night. (It was bad, but not as bad as Montreal vs Las Vegas. That was disgusting.) Patrick felt that the ref was against England. Was he watching the same game? :oops: Someone mentions that Toffee didn't bark when Tim came. Mark says that's because there aren't the 2 of them, "it tells you a lot." 😐

Mark calls for Toffee and out she comes. He's asking where her mate is. "She is a bit sad." Terri-Jane lost one of her dogs 2 days ago and the other is lost. Aww. Someone asks Mark about his meds and he says they have gone up and he isn't sleeping well still. (I thought he managed to get 6 hours without Nads snoring?) Mark wants to know predictions of scores in the final. (I dunno, 3-2 England.) 0-1, 2-1 England. 0-7 says Gabrielle. Angela 2-1 for Italy. Mark asks for Italians. Talk of penalty shoot outs. I hate those. It reduces it to a skills comp. 🤬 Infections are up in fans quelle surprise. Men are the rise in cases, duh. Mark talks about Boris talking out of his arse. Who thinks he has loosened things too quickly. 50/50 it seems. Mark is talking with scissors in his hand. Lisa has had the vaccine 2x and COVID twice. The feed is crapping out at the moment. "Am I buffering...going to 4G" Della says why aren't we waiting untl everyone gets the 2nd vaccine. WHO has called what UK is doing is "morally empty and epidemologically insane." Well, you are the same people who say the virus didn't escape from a lab in Wuhan, SO WHO GIVES AN EFF WHAT YOU THINK! 😡

More COVID chat. Mark says we are still learning, but let's be cautious. NHS workers saying no one has a clue how difficult it has been. Chat about removing the COVID app leads to Japan declaring a state of emergency for the Olympics. Someone says their work told them to shut off the pinging app. "Who has been notified on the track and trace and who has ignored it?" 😴 Mark mentions his mum doesn't have a tablet or phone to be pinged. (Didn't she get a new phone?) Someone asks for a mental health chat and Mark says once he has gained perspective "on the whole bipolar thing" he will. He was going to have a chat on alcohol and football as it is quite triggering. Mentions Sober Dave about it. Vast majority say they have the track and trace app. Someone mentions that domestic violence rises when England plays. Mark talks about documentary topic of the price of alcohol, blah, blah. Happy Birthday Karen Marie.

SO GUYS IAM GOING TO GO, I AM EXPECTING A CALL FROM THE VET'S IN 15 MINS, I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED, NICE NATTER THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR MESSAGES OF SUPPORT, CONCERN AND CARE, HAVE A LOVELY DAY, CHECK OUT THE VLOG. THERE'S THE STRIMMER MAN. BIG GROUP HUG AND IT CUTS OFF. Laters! :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Didn’t he have his breakdown straight after Nadia took the girls to Brighton?? He had his epic rant about trolls when she was away for something and now this
No, he had his breakdown and then she went to Brighton, apparently it had been booked since February.
That's when he did hi creepy 'SSsssh don't tell Nads CM'

Reactions: 18
Someone in the comments (on the you tube channel) thinks that possibly Chi chi could have Alabama rot?
As apparently that has similar symptoms to the ones mark described (poor dog) and also tells Mark to be aware of the increased rats in his area (because it could be linked?)
Sounds just awful?
I don't know too much about these things (has anyone else heard of this?)
Let's just hope that the vet finds the real cause of chi chi's illness oh and that mark reads the (helpful) comments and takes notice (and doesn't delete them)?

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Chi Chi picked up a tick when they were in Norfolk? It would make sense that something got into her system around that time.

• Wow
Interesting what you say about Mark giving TOO MUCH DETAIL into the CHI CHI story …….
GOOGLE SAYS
Liars are extremely generous when it comes to giving you details. They're trying to con you into believing them by overloading you with details. This shows they've put a lot of thought into what they're going to say and probably even rehearsed it in their head. ✅
Yeah, this is what I’m thinking. 9 minutes of explaining is a bit much. Fair enough if you’re talking to family or friends, but this is a full on long winded explanation to ‘subs’. They don’t need all that detail at all.
I’m no longer doubting Chi Chi is unwell, but I’m suspicious of why she’s unwell, and the timing of it (I am quite a suspicious person!). But I’ll leave that there.

Interestingly, I’ve just listened to the next few minutes of CM, and Mark is referring to Chi Chi in the past tense (@7:40).

“…because Chi Chi would, every night, like a
sphinx, just sit at the end of the patio just monitoring the garden”

Last edited:
  • Wow
He knows the thumbs down are for him and not for their lovely dog. He's trying to gaslight the subs by saying ppl are putting thumbs down in a chat about chi chi... The chat was mainly about football!

His mind is constantly on the defensive, he's constantly thinking about the thumbs down, just incase he's not sure, THE THUMBS DOWN ARE FOR YOU MARK ADDERLEY and not your poorly dog.

He said Nadia and Kiki were coming home today!

When was she last on loose women? It seems like it was along time ago??? 🤔
Last time was before they went to Norfolk, but I can't remember when that was. Which I found surprising, I thought she would be straight on after the Hancock rant, but as someone mentioned there was an odd 'radio silence' on LW after her rant as if to say they are not a show about politics.

As she is a freelancer and they can't get rid of her, possibly that is their way of controlling her behaviour when she gets really TOO big for her boots, they put a hold on her appearances.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
And also those dogs like ChiChi's breed are usually very energetic and need at least one good long walk/run a day. No way do they bring them out every day for a walk. That's neglect in my book.

My Cockerpoo definitely needs a lot of walking. She's a nutter without it. They are super little dogs, but do have lots of energy.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if N is coming back because chi chi is poorly, or they only went for 3 days, seems a lot of disruption for her elderly parents...on the other hand perhaps they are relieved to be getting away from her and back to their own home

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thanks @bitterntwisted for your suffering.
Mark Adderley leads such an insular life that he thinks only posh people play rugby. My ex army hubby is the least posh person you could meet used to play and loves to watch rugby.
He has the intelligence and views of a teenager . Apologies to all teenagers

• Haha
Someone in the comments (on the you tube channel) thinks that possibly Chi chi could have Alabama rot?
As apparently that has similar symptoms to the ones mark described (poor dog) and also tells Mark to be aware of the increased rats in his area (because it could be linked?)
Sounds just awful?
I don't know too much about these things (has anyone else heard of this?)
Let's just hope that the vet finds the real cause of chi chi's illness oh and that mark reads the (helpful) comments and takes notice (and doesn't delete them)?
My immediate thought was rats. The last time the dog got ill, CHI CHI or Toffee I can't remember. Someone had posted it in the comments or on here that she didn't look well. It was rushed to the vet and only a few days before the Rat person had been to put poison out and everyone was saying it had to be the poison.

So naturally they lied and said it was something else.

It's too much of a coincidence, their garden has been the local landfill tip for 15 odd years, they were and probably still are infested with rats. So it's inevitable, at some point, those dogs will have ingested rat poo, which could have rat poison in it, let alone coming into contact with dead rats.

Add to that general neglect ( sorry, but I have never bought into them being dog- lovers) they are the whole reason the quote: 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas,' was invented. Lack of walks, badly trained, lack of genuine affection. They bought those dogs for puppy appeal for those girls, and to show they are some sort of wholesome family. BS. I believe the youngest loves her dog, but I don't like to bring her into it.

I'm finding all of this behaviour very odd, and if the dog had lesions, they should have spotted something was up with her long before they SUDDENLY appeared.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.