Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually not good to heat honey anyway as it ruins the healing benefits and can make you poorly!

Reactions: 16
this from the Hello article

Nadia often shares photos as she cooks with her daughters on Instagram, giving a glimpse at her modern kitchen with white cabinets and wooden flooring.
they forgot to mention its filthy cabinets and floors!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So, they've finally recycled one of the endless cardboard boxes by fashioning it into a shield, ordered a child's white bikini from Amazon, dug out that barely-used broom and nicked some red and white paint from Dina's colouring tin. That's some prep, not to mention Nadia Sawalha's all over tan.

Call me suspicious but this is a beyond-ambitious, multi-step project for such a lazy pair. Especially when they are so upset about their beloved dog (amazed she didn't get a shout out to be honest, along with the Royal Vets working around the clock to solve the mystery of Chi Chi's one-of-a-kind dog illness) they haven't bothered to make a NNSS. Again. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Re the boobs: they are looking fuller and more lifted so she’s either had them done or somehow managed to do something with photoshop. And she looks slimmer here (although not the FUPA/Gunt 🤮) so I think this photo has had a lot of doctoring. I wish she’d tackle her bikini line before she stuffs herself into her tiny swimwear.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
nah she hasn't had a boob job lately. remember she said to mark that he had nearly burst her breasts when they moved the mattress. this is an old boob job if one at all, and in my opinion it def looks like she had one in this pic.

re the placement on the abdominal fat and the fupa, that imo might be because of historic liposuction, whereby fat cells were removed and she now unnaturally and excessively carries fat in her abdominal area.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh the irony. This was thoughtful Mark Adderley (apart from sacking off the submissives bit) going the extra mile to ensure his physical appearance made others in the cinema feel more comfortable. :sick::sick::sick:
COFFEE MOANING Guidance on MASKS, Hancock’s RETURN, Why WASNT Couzens PICKED UP & England vs Italy - YouTube
Time stamp 22:49

Let's hope he was also sitting on a bath towel and packed pegs for their noses (along with obligatory tampons and selfie stick).
Marks a hypocrite saying how dick pics are disgusting while a couple of weeks ago he was saying John Barrowman FLASHING was just a bit of FUN/BANTER … Make your mind up MARrKKK!!! 🙄
starts 10:55mins

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
is that a cath kidston broom?: if they hadn't gone bankrupt already, they would have now......

• Haha
Marks a hypocrite saying how dick pics are disgusting while a couple of weeks ago he was saying John Barrowman FLASHING was just a bit of FUN/BANTER … Make your mind up MARrKKK!!! 🙄
Thanks Ireckon I'd forgotten about this. I suppose flashing is fine when it's a TV associate of the Mrs. :mad:

COFFEE MOANING Guidance on MASKS, Hancock’s RETURN, Why WASNT Couzens PICKED UP & England vs Italy - YouTube
Time stamp 29:00

I'd pay good money to watch Mark Adderley "grab" John Barrowman and "hurl him off" the set, though. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will Hello Magazine do a Covid Calendar of all those Risqué embarrassing photos?
Proceeds in aid of Battersea Dogs Home
Clueless feckless and deluded

• Haha
  • Sick
I can see burns on her right breast. Not sure about a boob job, but has she dropped a dress size?
What is she doing? Who are her followers??
It’s not burns on her breast it’s the paint she’s used to paint the Red Cross.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re the boobs: they are looking fuller and more lifted so she’s either had them done or somehow managed to do something with photoshop. And she looks slimmer here (although not the FUPA/Gunt 🤮) so I think this photo has had a lot of doctoring. I wish she’d tackle her bikini line before she stuffs herself into her tiny swimwear.
I was thinking photoshop aswell,that ain't her stomach or boobs I'm sure of it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Was wondering why she has been prancing around braless lately no longer promoting bra no 1 for her saggy 4 boobs ! Plenty of cleavage/flesh on display!!
Boob job?
I really don’t think she’d had a boob job. We’ve seen her on coffee moanings and insta most days and she wouldn’t be able to hide the cautious way people move when theve had one.
I know someone who had a boob op and they walked so cautiously.
Cooking, cleaning, even the way she lifted her cup to her mouth showed something was going on.
The cleavage is put because it’s sumner I think.
Last year not so much as we were in major lockdown and it’s cooler in the house.
No?

I can see burns on her right breast. Not sure about a boob job, but has she dropped a dress size?
What is she doing? Who are her followers??
Maybe the neck rash is her psoriasis or eczema flaring up over the stress of Manky’s diagnosis, her Dad’s strokes and ChiChi’s illness?
She’s scratched it till it bleeds?
Same with the boob marks?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
this from the Hello article

Nadia often shares photos as she cooks with her daughters on Instagram, giving a glimpse at her modern kitchen with white cabinets and wooden flooring.
they forgot to mention its filthy cabinets and floors!
And this is ,yet again, another reason why you should never believe what you read in the press.

That photo has unsettled me.
No doubt in 3 months time viewers will be subjected to a HT #sameold💩 with Mankyboy filming her preparing for it ,her screaming "Maarrk you'd better not be filming this" and him panting 🤮... meanwhile they are tooo upset to fulfill their contract with their deluded devotees 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
You are clearly unwell. Nurse Ratched Nadia will be visiting you with a straightjacket, and her weaponised kindness and mental health concerns.
Nurse Ratched 🤣 LOL this 💯 per cent!
I have to save this to memory! Least I forget :D so true!
Although in Nadia's head I think she see's herself as more like a Mary Poppins figure.....
Just a spoon full of sugar (honey) helps the medicine go down!
Mmm open wide.....yum yum....

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.