Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another odd thing about the honey story is that she doesnot mention anyone else......like if anyone else was in the bungalow/caravan/whatever they'd surely have heard her screaming and gone to see what was the matter.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They've probably spent all afternoon taking that photo. Therefore, why couldn't they have filmed their NNSS? Even if the photo was taken yesterday they should be prioritising content they've already received payment for.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really don’t think she’d had a boob job. We’ve seen her on coffee moanings and insta most days and she wouldn’t be able to hide the cautious way people move when theve had one.
I know someone who had a boob op and they walked so cautiously.
Cooking, cleaning, even the way she lifted her cup to her mouth showed something was going on.
The cleavage is put because it’s sumner I think.
Last year not so much as we were in major lockdown and it’s cooler in the house.
No?

Maybe the neck rash is her psoriasis or eczema flaring up over the stress of Manky’s diagnosis, her Dad’s strokes and ChiChi’s illness?
She’s scratched it till it bleeds?
Same with the boob marks?
I don’t buy it!!!!
This is from this morning saying go over from insta to CM.
No neck injury!!!!!!
Come on Tattlers…whose with me on this?
Lies

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
surely she would feel to ill to do anything like CM and even having her hair touch the burns would be agony
shes recovered to quickly from such serious burns, sugar burns are the worst & surely if she was in pain she wouldnt be able to strip off and pose around semi naked
i cant get my head round it, the next few days will reveal all - as they are to slapdash & lazy to cover up their BS

Reactions: 20
I've been trying to ignore the Sawalha-Adderleys for the weekend as they've really annoyed me this past week..

Some great comments tattlers... Very funny and astute...

I'm wondering why the burns were red yesterday and are brown today??? 🤔

Nadia Sawalha you are such a lying con artist 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What is her excuse for this?? I assume this isn't a "comedy" parody. I don't know what is in her head but to me it looks seedy and grubby. So reminiscent of pg 3. I am a big believer in supporting women and always having their back. I struggle with this though this seems so benny hill and titillating.

She looks desperate. For attention I assume. The whole get up is just cheap. No really effort been put into it. I think this represents them so well these days everything is so lazy and lucky it actually reaches half arsed status.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is the camera flipped or something- don’t know what it’s called but like in selfie mode so it was on the left but showing on the right for the photo?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What is her excuse for this?? I assume this isn't a "comedy" parody. I don't know what is in her head but to me it looks seedy and grubby. So reminiscent of pg 3. I am a big believer in supporting women and always having their back. I struggle with this though this seems so benny hill and titillating.

She looks desperate. For attention I assume. The whole get up is just cheap. No really effort been put into it. I think this represents them so well these days everything is so lazy and lucky it actually reaches half arsed status.
If she had stood up we would have seen wigs & labias again🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.