Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m so sad for the dogs as they canโ€™t just leave they hell hole. Why are they not getting toffee treated for KC? Iโ€™m really thinking that chichi was very poorly but we will never know the true cause. Plus it seems to me that chichi would have displayed symptoms long before they noticed and that is the problem as if you donโ€™t keep a good eye of them they will deteriorate quickly. Whatever has happened I do hope that they start looking after them propertly. Stop teasing them, stop shouting around them and start being kind. They could have another 7 years of dog parenting so please do it correctly M and N!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Coffee Snoring 11.07.21. Time stamp 23:10
Manky: 'Then if I wanted a Minstrel I could have just pulled it down and had one.'
Oooh you little hairy growler, you!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is the dirty woman doing at the cinema, thought he was consoling his devastated family
You're right Angelmary Mark Adderley did explicitly cite this as the reason for not delivering on his contractual commitments to his paying submissives. However, he is in the midst of the mental health crisis of his life, so the #bekind thing for us tattlers to do would be to congratulate him on putting his recovery first with this tax deductible trip to the cinema with his mates. I'm sure he kept his phone on silent, in case any updates came through about Chi Chi, which probably affected his ability to truly immerse himself in his 20th film of the week or his XXL popcorn, for that matter. I don't think I will ever truly appreciate the rich, deep layers of suffering that man endures. I must stop having these troll-like thoughts, Nadia will be worried that I'm a very sick person. She's probably feeling vulnerable and ready to project her emotions after an afternoon binge-watching Nicky living her life dream life in her Place in the Sun honeymoon location. :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Look at the state of that! Why would you go out in public looking like youโ€™ve just had your head dunked down a toiLITView attachment 657405๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
He says โ€œWhat am I watching?โ€
Inferring that heโ€™s in the cinema alone.
All he needs is a long grey Mac and heโ€™d look like one of those men your Mum warns you about.
That hair, the mask, the frown, Those eyes!
He looks so Pervy, itโ€™s scary. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He says โ€œWhat am I watching?โ€
Inferring that heโ€™s in the cinema alone.
All he needs is a long grey Mac and heโ€™d look like one of those men your Mum warns you about.
That hair, the mask, the frown, Those eyes!
He looks so Pervy, itโ€™s scary. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The state of it๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Showing off her beautiful tidy home in hello again๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดeven a photo sitting in the never seen before dusty toy cave๐Ÿคขare hello that desperate for a story!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.