Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the state of that! Why would you go out in public looking like you’ve just had your head dunked down a toiLITView attachment 657405🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Oh the irony. This was thoughtful Mark Adderley (apart from sacking off the submissives bit) going the extra mile to ensure his physical appearance made others in the cinema feel more comfortable. :sick::sick::sick:
COFFEE MOANING Guidance on MASKS, Hancock’s RETURN, Why WASNT Couzens PICKED UP & England vs Italy - YouTube
Time stamp 22:49

Let's hope he was also sitting on a bath towel and packed pegs for their noses (along with obligatory tampons and selfie stick).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think I will ever truly appreciate the rich, deep layers of suffering that man endures. I must stop having these troll-like thoughts, Nadia will be worried that I'm a very sick person. She's probably feeling vulnerable after an afternoon binge-watching Nicky living her life dream life in her filming honeymoon location. :(
You are clearly unwell. Nurse Ratched Nadia will be visiting you with a straightjacket, and her weaponised kindness and mental health concerns.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Showing off her beautiful tidy home in hello again😴😴even a photo sitting in the never seen before dusty toy cave🤢are hello that desperate for a story!
Oh Hello! are in it to win it with clickbait Nadia Sawalha and her fictionalised life.
Loose Women's Nadia Sawalha's rebellious family home - photos | HELLO! (hellomagazine.com)

If you scroll to the bottom of the article:
This article contains affiliate links, which means HELLO! may earn a small commission if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase.

Namely the pastel blue Smeg toaster and Ninja Foodi pressure cooker - don't click tattlers or Nadia the money maker and her collection of recycled photos will feature again next week.
As for that appalling video, I see the Branston Beans are front and centre in the pantry. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Honey in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Whaaat. 4-5 minutes. Plain stupid. Something very fishy with her story. Masterchef winner doesn't think about just placing the pot of honey in a bowl of warm water?
Also why was she heating the honey in the first place. For any hot drink or porridge you just add honey. No need to heat in. I eat a lot of honey and have never needed to heat it! :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Also why was she heating the honey in the first place. For any hot drink or porridge you just add honey. No need to heat in. I eat a lot of honey and have never needed to heat it! :unsure:
the honey was (one of a thousand little unnecesasy details) for her diabetic father who eats jam and honey for breakfast, according to miss Sawalha.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

It's a good thing Nadia Sawalha's fingerprints finally made it onto that broom handle. This means that if anyone steals that barely-used broom the police will be able to get straight on the case, before she starts on another of her public rants. Genuinely, it's the most shocking thing about this horror. :sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jam and hot honey...never heard the like 😂
it was crystallised and she thought microwaving it on full for a couple of minutes was a good idea. Or at least that's the tale told. Maybe the favewit daughter was all like "you can have jam and honey teddy, their your favewits, it won't harm you to have them. you're on holiday. see aren't I being nice and kind. I bet Dina and Julia wouldn't allow you to have them. But I WANT you to have them."

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think its very strange she is still at the vets, something not right, but I don't suppose we will ever find out what has actually happened..all this shite about they may operate, they would have done by now surely, perhaps other tatters are more knowledgeable than I am and may understand vet procedure better?
I would imagine if the lesions were infected, then they would have been weeping wounds? She would most likely need antibiotic on a drip, and possibly the operating is maybe to clean the infection and stitch or glue stitch the wounds together? I would imagine she must be extremely dehydrated too. I have a feeling her illness is due to extreme neglect and the vets know it. She must be in the equivalent of ITC for pets. This nonsense about immune system attacking her is claptrap. They have taken that out of context.

The vets probably said, her infection/poisoning is so bad that her immune system can't fight it.

Having said that all of the above is speculation. Luckily for me, it's only ever been vaccines and a small dog bite on the bag of my dog's leg that I've had to deal with, so I really wouldn't know; but it's all darkly suspicious and sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.