Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the camera flipped or something- don’t know what it’s called but like in selfie mode so it was on the left but showing on the right for the photo?
Yes that's probably what it is, I hadn't thought of that

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow! I have to admit I thought the " injury" looked a strange colour.
Very strange colour and they wouldnt all heal at exactly the same time,some were bigger than others,they would take longer to heal,colour would be different far to uniformed in look from what I could see.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Even If it were flipped, there are no marks on either side of her neck.
I’d love to wipe the smug right off her chops.
Aha- I hadn’t looked at that one. Yes, it’s definitely strange once you see pretty much both sides of ‘ones’ neck and area! I suspect we’ll get a few reasons tomorrow on a live as to how using Marks pile cream cured her neck long enough to suffer the football and then the stress of snoring brought them back again for the new week!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's about time ITV looked at and reviewed their freelancer contracts, especially in light of how social media has progressed. Some of the Loose women are so unprofessional on social media. If Nadia wants to strip at 60 then go to Onlyfans, where it's contained under a paid membership (I'm surprised she hasn't jumped on that bandwagon already) I don't want my teens stumbling upon those gruesome pics of her on insta really. 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
surely she would feel to ill to do anything like CM and even having her hair touch the burns would be agony
shes recovered to quickly from such serious burns, sugar burns are the worst & surely if she was in pain she wouldnt be able to strip off and pose around semi naked
i cant get my head round it, the next few days will reveal all - as they are to slapdash & lazy to cover up their BS
Let's see what she looks like if she's on LW this week...and no doubt will be boring everyone with the story

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let's see what she looks like if she's on LW this week...and no doubt will be boring everyone with the story
hopefully they\ll have the sense not to broadcast her stupidity...... no one needs the ideas she has in her head put in theirs. they should do a feature on remembering moments when they had no clothes on and suddenly realised they needed to put them on. put THAT in HER head. (oh god I've come over all mank adderley with the emphasizzes.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Random thought but...

I wonder if she put make up/paint on her "burns" for dramatic effect??? As they seemed a very odd red colour?...

Maybe without makeup on them they can hardly be seen as they are not as serious as she tried to make out?

I wouldn't put ANYTHING past the Sawalha-Adderley con artists 😡

Whatever she's done, I truly think the whole "burn story" is to create a diversion from the chi chi story... It's kind of worked as she's got everyone talking about her strange burns and not the cause of their dogs illness...

They are sly MASTER MANIPULATORS 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know it's a bit early for a title suggestion but the way they are behaving it won't be long before we finish this thread.

Honey I burnt my neck and many more shaggy dog stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just over 2.5k comments blowing smoke up Nadia’s ample backside telling her how wonderful she looks and how inspiring she is. What do they see that we don’t 🤷‍♀️ Ashley’s comment is shocking 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Maybe …. Just maybe…. She actually went to mudeford for neck cosmetic surgery and taking Betty, Teddy & Kiki was just a ruse by saying it was a break for her parents.

Maybe the cosmetic surgery left more of a prominent mark that expected which she couldn’t explain so she came up with the honey bottle story and added make up for dramatic effect.

Let’s not forget her best friend (🙄) Lisa is a make up artist so will be able to create great looking scars/burns.
It was a diversion in my opinion.
It’s just not possible for her to burn so badly, blister and disappear in such a very short time.

The honey bottle story was to cover up that she may have had neck surgery but also to detract from the ChiChi saga.
Ta Da!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Random thought but...

I wonder if she put make up/paint on her "burns" for dramatic effect??? As they seemed a very odd red colour?...

Maybe without makeup on them they can hardly be seen as they are not as serious as she tried to make out?

I wouldn't put ANYTHING past the Sawalha-Adderley con artists 😡

Whatever she's done, I truly think the whole "burn story" is to create a diversion from the chi chi story... It's kind of worked as she's got everyone talking about her strange burns and not the cause of their dogs illness...

They are sly MASTER MANIPULATORS 😡
I did wonder if Kiki has been practising her artwork on nitty's neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just over 2.5k comments blowing smoke up Nadia’s ample backside telling her how wonderful she looks and how inspiring she is. What do they see that we don’t 🤷‍♀️ Ashley’s comment is shocking 🤢
What’s he said? (Too many comments to scroll through!)

Reactions: 8
There live on YouTube😏

Something along the lines of Manky getting his aubergine as he’s pulled🤢
🤮🤮🤮
Nice.
So inappropriate🤢

His ‘aubergine’ would get lost in that. I think she’s probably got more down there than he has 🤮😷

Edit; I’ve just made myself sick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Had to go and have a look!! Made me do sad to read the comments. You look better etc etc. Don't be doing that to another woman!! Goes against be kind and body confidence.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.