Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I present Mark misogynist Adderley embarking on yet another angry rant about the sleazy behaviour of other men.
COFFEE MOANING Guidance on MASKS, Hancock’s RETURN, Why WASNT Couzens PICKED UP & England vs Italy - YouTube
Time stamp 28:30

This Mark Adderley.
Readers Wives.png

Nadia Sawalha insists that unsolicited dick pics are flashing. They are abuse.
I'm not sure that some poor bloke with heavy balls typing 'lady in lingerie' into their search engine mid-December deserves this cold wet slap in the face, to be fair.

Lost my hard on.jpg

Mark, the man responsible for filming and egging on / directing all of his wife's nudie rudie photoshoots insists: "I literally can't get my head around these men." It's like watching the blind leading the blind - no offence, Chi Chi. :(

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Honey in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Whaaat. 4-5 minutes. Plain stupid. Something very fishy with her story. Masterchef winner doesn't think about just placing the pot of honey in a bowl of warm water?

Paid members don't need to wait for an offer of a refund they can request it by contacting youtube and telling them they aren't receiving a service they've paid for.
im sure there is a clip of Kaye warming honey in the microwave
she had a small plastic bottle of honey that was so old & out of date (she wastes nothing) she put it in the microwave I think with the top of but for a few seconds

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Honey in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Whaaat. 4-5 minutes. Plain stupid. Something very fishy with her story. Masterchef winner doesn't think about just placing the pot of honey in a bowl of warm water?

Paid members don't need to wait for an offer of a refund they can request it by contacting youtube and telling them they aren't receiving a service they've paid for.
Microwaved plastic. How holistic, how zen. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I present Mark misogynist Adderley embarking on yet another angry rant about the sleazy behaviour of other men.
COFFEE MOANING Guidance on MASKS, Hancock’s RETURN, Why WASNT Couzens PICKED UP & England vs Italy - YouTube
Time stamp 28:30

This Mark Adderley.
View attachment 657698

Nadia Sawalha insists that unsolicited dick pics are flashing. They are abuse.
I'm not sure that some poor bloke with heavy balls typing 'lady in lingerie' into their search engine mid-December deserves this cold wet slap in the face, to be fair.

View attachment 657704

Mark, the man responsible for filming and egging on / directing all of his wife's nudie rudie photoshoots insists: "I literally can't get my head around these men." It's like watching the blind leading the blind - no offence, Chi Chi. :(
The hypocrisy is astounding, words fail me.

Having seen this set of photos again. I'm wondering why Nitty hasn't thought of doing a parody of her eldest daughter doing a parody of her Mother..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Sunday. Hoping for an England win since Montreal died in the finals. 😭 Please don't 🤬 it up! Title today is "Guidance on Masks, Hancock's RETURN, Why WASN'T Couzens PICKED UP & England vs Italy."

Ugh, Mark is talking about Nads' growler AGAIN! Nads says she didn't tell the story yesterday about her mum and the hairy growler, so she is going to tell us now. Must make myself comfortable. 😣 Talk about the honey incident. Mark looks like a scruff AGAIN. Nads shows us her burns AGAIN. "Some of it is cracking off." ThankUnot! They are vlogging today. Roll call. Newbie chat. Mary from the US has got the live. Mark asks where she is. Well, if it is 7 a.m. like she says, she is in the eastern time zone, PICK A TOWN! Nads will be watching the football, but Mark says he feels she is going to be annoying. Self-fulfilling prophecy. 😒 Nads tells the crowd that it is accidental that she is into football, beautiful game, game of 2 halves, etc. Nads says the penalty shot of Kane's was the most beautiful part, Mark says it was the ugliest, cue a row. "That bleeping Danish goalkeeper was so good..." They agree that the first Danish goal was a beauty, but Nads says true beauty for her is gnarled and knuckled. (She can now consider that burn an accessory and Kiki was right after all. :p) Mark asks "Is that why you're with me?" "Yeah." (She is one of the women who loves a project. :rolleyes:) He is loving contradicting her and getting her riled. I bet he is one of those jerks who say "you know, you're really beautiful when you're angry." 🤮 More football chat and the offside rule, shouting. I am singing to the Nelly song "It's getting shrill in here, so plug up your lugholes." 🎶🎤

Nads is now physically demonstrating what she sees and Mark is getting up thwarting her, because he can't stand not being in the spotlight obviously. He slides into her and Toffee is now barking her head off. 🐶 Toffee sounds like she is hacking up a lung right now. ☹ Mark says that his her kennel cough and Nads say "Ugh, we have to take her to the vet today." Nads goes on about the linesmen waving their flags. "Why do they have to stand so close, waving their flag at OUR BOYS' FACES TO PUT THEM OFF!" Why are you shouting? Some of us have earpieces in you shouty wench! 😫 Happy Birthday to someone's kids. Mark asks who is Nads' favourite player. She says Kane, but when he speaks it puts her off. At least he doesn't speak like a 12yo David Beckham girl. 🤭 Anyway, doesn't Kane have a lisp? So much for #BeKind 😒 Now Nads is saying Sterling. Mark says he reminds him of Maradona. Nads says he is so good looking and has such a nice smile. Trying to get down with the swirl Nads? Nads thought extra time was from the time the players were messing about, falling over and crying. Mark tries to explain it to her, but she checks out. Rules talk. 😴

🚨Warning the next two sentences are gross. Read at your own peril. 🚨Mark asks Nads what product she uses in her hair, as he has lost interest in the conversation. Nads doesn't know. "Cuz I think I used it and it's made my anus hairs go really curly. :oops: "MARK! DON'T SAY ANUS HAIRS! FOR GOD SAKE, PEOPLE HAVE COME HERE FOR THE NEWS! " They are both laughing now. "What is wrong with you? You keep saying things." (The two of them keep yelling and I have had to put the volume down now.) "What are we here for? What are we supposed to be talking about?" Chi Chi chat-She is a lot better, wagging her tail. Probably because she is at the vet's. The vet has to decide on surgery for the lesions to make them less sore. Nads says it's frustrating and Nad's thinks she should talk to them, as she has more questions. Good luck vet! Mark says the procedure is to remove damaged flesh. He says they talked with the vets regarding the cesspit garden. The vets have settled on a rare form of vasculitis that just happens. Someone asks about a snake and they say no, but Nad's queries somebody's pet snake that has escaped. Mark:"And I said that's not a snake in my pocket." 😐 "MAAARK."

Apparently kennel cough is making the rounds. Nads looked it up and gave Toffee honey. Okay. Nicola S. asks Nads how her neck is. It was very sore this morning and it is cracking, but she isn't going to moan about it. (I told my mother this story and she said "God, what a stupid woman!":ROFLMAO:) Talk about recommendations. Mark tells us of this story when he was younger, in Greece where he stepped on that black spikey sea urchin and a fisherman took him to an old woman who boiled oil and poured it on his foot. Nads said "Well not boiled oil, because you would have been burnt to the bone." Anyway, she handpicked them out. Emma did Rachel's yoga class. Nads did the 9 o'clock class this morning. Good luck Skye Elise for her recital. Alice wants a Happy Birthday for hubby Seamus. Mark put up the Eating in the Sun in Positano and for the members there will be more landing. Hugs for Rachel who had surgery.

Guidance on masks tomorrow. Talking about variants and waves. Talk about them not having a civil conversation with each other yesterday and Mark joking about their marriage breaking down. Salsa Trish says shielding folk are never mentioned. Nads says Boris' communication is "woefully remiss." Nads going on about weddings and such. Mark says Boris wants to please people. Talk about masks: Mark wants it mandatory on public transit. Nads says she wants them around vulnerable old people. New from Israel says the vaccines aren't as effective. Great. Mark was in the cinema last night and wore a mask, thinks we are overamplyfiing this human rights angle. "It's not about me, it's about other people." Chat about assholes and COVID.

Wayne Couzens: How did the Met allow this to happen. Nicknamed the rapist at work, because the females didn't feel comfortable with him. "Wasn't he driving naked from the waist down?" :eek: As a teen, he shot another teen boy with an air gun and as the victim screamed in agony, he laughed. :mad: So many red flags about this guy. Nads thought Cressida Dick's speech the other day was awful. Talk about him caught flashing before Sarah's disappearence. (It just takes one person to call someone out on their tit.) Nads talks about a female influencer and her films being suggested to men by Facebook and she is getting unsolicited dick picks and abuse. :unsure: Ahem. Mark can't get his head which one? :p around it. "What an embarassment to our gender!" Suzie says she used to get dick pics on dating apps. Rape culture chat. Ruth mentions Naked Attraction. Mark is now really cross.

Matt Hancock is preparing to get back into the cabinet. Mark thinks he has stuff on Boris. Mark figures will be a Minister of Nappies. Nads says no. Faith suggests Minister of Education. Nads: "Don't put him on Culture!" Nads thinks Hancock has lost his power and his shine for the mistress. Hi Russ! GUYS HIT THE THUMBS UP, LET'S GET IT UP TO 300 AND HIT SUBSCRIBE. Marie is a new member and she gets a song. Mark saw the Black Widow and is reviewing today. LOTS OF LOVE GUYS, ENJOY THE FOOTIE, MARK MIGHT BE ON LIVE LATER! Later all! 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Sunday. Hoping for an England win since Montreal died in the finals. 😭 Please don't 🤬 it up! Title today is "Guidance on Masks, Hancock's RETURN, Why WASN'T Couzens PICKED UP & England vs Italy."

Ugh, Mark is talking about Nads' growler AGAIN! Nads says she didn't tell the story yesterday about her mum and the hairy growler, so she is going to tell us now. Must make myself comfortable. 😣 Talk about the honey incident. Mark looks like a scruff AGAIN. Nads shows us her burns AGAIN. "Some of it is cracking off." ThankUnot! They are vlogging today. Roll call. Newbie chat. Mary from the US has got the live. Mark asks where she is. Well, if it is 7 a.m. like she says, she is in the eastern time zone, PICK A TOWN! Nads will be watching the football, but Mark says he feels she is going to be annoying. Self-fulfilling prophecy. 😒 Nads tells the crowd that it is accidental that she is into football, beautiful game, game of 2 halves, etc. Nads says the penalty shot of Kane's was the most beautiful part, Mark says it was the ugliest, cue a row. "That bleeping Danish goalkeeper was so good..." They agree that the first Danish goal was a beauty, but Nads says true beauty for her is gnarled and knuckled. (She can now consider that burn an accessory and Kiki was right after all. :p) Mark asks "Is that why you're with me?" "Yeah." (She is one of the women who loves a project. :rolleyes:) He is loving contradicting her and getting her riled. I bet he is one of those jerks who say "you know, you're really beautiful when you're angry." 🤮 More football chat and the offside rule, shouting. I am singing to the Nelly song "It's getting shrill in here, so plug up your lugholes." 🎶🎤

Nads is now physically demonstrating what she sees and Mark is getting up thwarting her, because he can't stand not being in the spotlight obviously. He slides into her and Toffee is now barking her head off. 🐶 Toffee sounds like she is hacking up a lung right now. ☹ Mark says that his her kennel cough and Nads say "Ugh, we have to take her to the vet today." Nads goes on about the linesmen waving their flags. "Why do they have to stand so close, waving their flag at OUR BOYS' FACES TO PUT THEM OFF!" Why are you shouting? Some of us have earpieces in you shouty wench! 😫 Happy Birthday to someone's kids. Mark asks who is Nads' favourite player. She says Kane, but when he speaks it puts her off. At least he doesn't speak like a 12yo David Beckham girl. 🤭 Anyway, doesn't Kane have a lisp? So much for #BeKind 😒 Now Nads is saying Sterling. Mark says he reminds him of Maradona. Nads says he is so good looking and has such a nice smile. Trying to get down with the swirl Nads? Nads thought extra time was from the time the players were messing about, falling over and crying. Mark tries to explain it to her, but she checks out. Rules talk. 😴

🚨Warning the next two sentences are gross. Read at your own peril. 🚨Mark asks Nads what product she uses in her hair, as he has lost interest in the conversation. Nads doesn't know. "Cuz I think I used it and it's made my anus hairs go really curly. :oops: "MARK! DON'T SAY ANUS HAIRS! FOR GOD SAKE, PEOPLE HAVE COME HERE FOR THE NEWS! " They are both laughing now. "What is wrong with you? You keep saying things." (The two of them keep yelling and I have had to put the volume down now.) "What are we here for? What are we supposed to be talking about?" Chi Chi chat-She is a lot better, wagging her tail. Probably because she is at the vet's. The vet has to decide on surgery for the lesions to make them less sore. Nads says it's frustrating and Nad's thinks she should talk to them, as she has more questions. Good luck vet! Mark says the procedure is to remove damaged flesh. He says they talked with the vets regarding the cesspit garden. The vets have settled on a rare form of vasculitis that just happens. Someone asks about a snake and they say no, but Nad's queries somebody's pet snake that has escaped. Mark:"And I said that's not a snake in my pocket." 😐 "MAAARK."

Apparently kennel cough is making the rounds. Nads looked it up and gave Toffee honey. Okay. Nicola S. asks Nads how her neck is. It was very sore this morning and it is cracking, but she isn't going to moan about it. (I told my mother this story and she said "God, what a stupid woman!":ROFLMAO:) Talk about recommendations. Mark tells us of this story when he was younger, in Greece where he stepped on that black spikey sea urchin and a fisherman took him to an old woman who boiled oil and poured it on his foot. Nads said "Well not boiled oil, because you would have been burnt to the bone." Anyway, she handpicked them out. Emma did Rachel's yoga class. Nads did the 9 o'clock class this morning. Good luck Skye Elise for her recital. Alice wants a Happy Birthday for hubby Seamus. Mark put up the Eating in the Sun in Positano and for the members there will be more landing. Hugs for Rachel who had surgery.

Guidance on masks tomorrow. Talking about variants and waves. Talk about them not having a civil conversation with each other yesterday and Mark joking about their marriage breaking down. Salsa Trish says shielding folk are never mentioned. Nads says Boris' communication is "woefully remiss." Nads going on about weddings and such. Mark says Boris wants to please people. Talk about masks: Mark wants it mandatory on public transit. Nads says she wants them around vulnerable old people. New from Israel says the vaccines aren't as effective. Great. Mark was in the cinema last night and wore a mask, thinks we are overamplyfiing this human rights angle. "It's not about me, it's about other people." Chat about assholes and COVID.

Wayne Couzens: How did the Met allow this to happen. Nicknamed the rapist at work, because the females didn't feel comfortable with him. "Wasn't he driving naked from the waist down?" :eek: As a teen, he shot another teen boy with an air gun and as the victim screamed in agony, he laughed. :mad: So many red flags about this guy. Nads thought Cressida Dick's speech the other day was awful. Talk about him caught flashing before Sarah's disappearence. (It just takes one person to call someone out on their tit.) Nads talks about a female influencer and her films being suggested to men by Facebook and she is getting unsolicited dick picks and abuse. :unsure: Ahem. Mark can't get his head which one? :p around it. "What an embarassment to our gender!" Suzie says she used to get dick pics on dating apps. Rape culture chat. Ruth mentions Naked Attraction. Mark is now really cross.

Matt Hancock is preparing to get back into the cabinet. Mark thinks he has stuff on Boris. Mark figures will be a Minister of Nappies. Nads says no. Faith suggests Minister of Education. Nads: "Don't put him on Culture!" Nads thinks Hancock has lost his power and his shine for the mistress. Hi Russ! GUYS HIT THE THUMBS UP, LET'S GET IT UP TO 300 AND HIT SUBSCRIBE. Marie is a new member and she gets a song. Mark saw the Black Widow and is reviewing today. LOTS OF LOVE GUYS, ENJOY THE FOOTIE, MARK MIGHT BE ON LIVE LATER! Later all! 🤪
What did I say? Well I'm certain you were all thinking it. 'Toffee will be next to end up at the vets'. So it's Kennel Cough is it? Not poison burning her throat? Or part of a dead poisoned rat she's trying to cough up? Are they waiting for her lesions to appear because they can't face the cost of the VET bills?

WHY ON EARTH IS THAT DOG NOT AT THE VETS NOW!!!?

...AND she has PTSD when she sees a microwave but can spoon feed the dog HONEY?

AAARRRGHHH 😣😖!!!!!!!!

Breathe....

Thank you @bitterntwisted, you do make me laugh out loud. ❤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they have kept chichi and toffees vaccines upto date because if not their pet insurance won’t be valid?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Another thing about the honey burn story that doesn't ring true is that she says she was given steroids for her burns. You'd probably be given an antibiotic cream to decrease risk or infection, or a moisturising cream. But a steroid cream wouldn't normally be recommended as they suppress immune response increasing risk of infection and also scarring.......

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they have kept chichi and toffees vaccines upto date because if not their pet insurance won’t be valid?
I doubt it. When both dogs were ill last year I remember that a sub asked when they’d last had their flea/worm treatment Nadia admitted that they didn’t do that.

Although I suppose if they were both at the vets last year the vets would have vaccinated them then.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Another thing about the honey burn story that doesn't ring true is that she says she was given steroids for her burns. You'd probably be given an antibiotic cream to decrease risk or infection, or a moisturising cream. But a steroid cream wouldn't normally be recommended as they suppress immune response increasing risk of infection and also scarring.......
Iodine dressings would’ve been put on the burns & another dressing on top..she’s talking a load of tit but then that’s normal for them:mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Just looking at the latest reviews and the amount of views they’ve had Vs the amount of thumbs up/down.
The view count isn’t huge, but those who have felt a need to either 👍🏼Or👎🏼 is minimal.
That can’t be good for them surely?
Considering the fact that his reviews are the thing that is most important to him on the channel, the feedback is pretty poorView attachment 657675View attachment 657676View attachment 657677View attachment 657678
Must be rather disappointing for him🤭
I would think they need advice on whether the ratio of views to likes influences the algorithm; if so, they should ship his crappy reviews to another/seperate channel, because it must affect the other videos. also even the likes are from people who you KNOW are not going to see the films or even care about them; they're just the submissives showing up and jerking him off like the numpties they are.

• Haha
Haha 😆 Too True 🐕👨‍⚕️ 🏥
I think its very strange she is still at the vets, something not right, but I don't suppose we will ever find out what has actually happened..all this shite about they may operate, they would have done by now surely, perhaps other tatters are more knowledgeable than I am and may understand vet procedure better?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.