Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Mark now doing the curly girl hair method with the last wee bit of hair he has ?
Scrunching it whilst wet with a T-shirt and encouraging ones own natural curl to form
Stay tuned he will be like Pete the Pirate by Christmas and the skull rings will complete the ensemble
Nifty at fifty is the desired look
More like scundered at half a hundred

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I a

I am thinking now that her neck marks were made whilst they were in Norfolk and not during her tine with her mum and dad in Mudeford.

That’s the reason there has been no photos of her doing any yoga and no insta uploads for a while - So the microwave story has been made up, especially regarding timing anyway.
This ‘injury’ is much older than last Monday IMO.
Interesting. I agree the burns look more healed than one would expect (think she said it was Tuesday morning doing her dad’s breakfast before the others woke up?) She did though do some irritating Instastories with the wheezy laughing the day she got back home from Norfolk - last Friday. So it could have happened later that night or on the weekend before they went. Nothing about her story adds up though 🤔🤥

• Sick
They offer "family members" 3 weekly items for £1.99 a month... all 3 are missing, a recurring theme this year. When will the refund option be available? Surely it's a breach of a legal contract between customer and provider due to the terms stated when signing up?

View attachment 657427
That Eating in the sun was out on the main channel about a year ago. I remember I started to watch it but got bored. So he’s lying again.
I think you, and any other paying subs here should find a way to complain to YouTube because you’re all paying for nothing at the moment, and before all this happened, it seems that you weren’t getting all that was promised to you anyway.
You’re all getting ripped off and it needs to stop 😐

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I wonder if he went to the cinema alone? If so, it’s a shame he left Nadia on her own. Another row maybe? I’m wondering if the burn happened before she went away and the chichi saga happened after?
I'm just super suspicious of everything they're saying nowadays. You even wonder if the burns are connected to what's happened to Chi chi! 😱

• Wow
  • Heart
totally agree @chipmunk burns on the face and neck need urgent medical attention
as the skin carries on burning through layers without treatment
she should have gone straight to hospital
and they do look quite nasty burn
Some chatters during the CM asked her if she saw a doctor for it and she said (me paraphrasing here) yes, well I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist gave me some steroid cream. :cautious: The burns were blistering! Is she willfully obtuse or that stupid? How the hell did she make it past her 3rd birthday? Oh, I'm sorry she has ADD. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is Mark now doing the curly girl hair method with the last wee bit of hair he has ?
Scrunching it whilst wet with a T-shirt and encouraging ones own natural curl to form
Stay tuned he will be like Pete the Pirate by Christmas and the skull rings will complete the ensemble
Nifty at fifty is the desired look
More like scundered at half a hundred
Nifty at fifty 🤣 more like shifty at fifty 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
totally agree @chipmunk burns on the face and neck need urgent medical attention
as the skin carries on burning through layers without treatment
she should have gone straight to hospital
and they do look quite nasty burns
Nothing is ever straight forward with these two scammers.
I'm not sure what I believe but I do know that when someone spilt microwaved soup on my hand I had to go to a& e, have it dressed every week, the pain just got worse and worse and it was wet and blistered for a long time before peeling then scabbing. Microwaved honey on the skin doesn't bear thinking about 😲.
It's time to refund the paying subs, outrageous behaviour !
And the MH SM bandwagon jumpers give me the rage. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Some chatters during the CM asked her if she saw a doctor for it and she said (me paraphrasing here) yes, well I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist gave me some steroid cream. :cautious: The burns were blistering! Is she willfully obtuse or that stupid? How the hell did she make it past her 3rd birthday? Oh, I'm sorry she has ADD. :rolleyes:
I agree completely she knows where A and E is if she cannot take responsibility for seeking help or treatment at her age then God help her 🤷‍♀️
Why splash it all over SM and the news and ask the subs for their opinion!! (What are her priorities here?)
Why not just see a doctor like anybody else??
I'm tired of all the drama surrounding them you know they have a way of making everything complicated that is just confusing and infuriating?
Does she need people on here to be concerned about her (just like she is doing with the subs?)
How about we also have our own lives to lead and personal problems!
Funnily enough I burnt myself really quite badly about 3 weeks ago from reaching for the kettle when it had just boiled.
It's healed but not very well and I'll probably be scared for life (it's on my arm and now looks like a big red blotch)!
Didn't go to the hospital either which is my own fault (Co vid still scares me tbh) husband went to the pharmacy I applied cream it hurt like a bugger for 2 weeks and blistered quite badly and now there isn't much I can do about it?
Life goes on....
I'm sorry but for Nadia and Mark who limp from one self inflicted disaster to another (that they use for content for their vlogs etc) my sympathy is a pretty hollow well! (I,d rather give it to someone who deserves it)?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree. It’s fine and probably good to talk about mental health issues IMO. Everyone has those just like everyone gets bruises and scrapes now and again and no one should be afraid of admitting a mental problem just like a physical problem.

But talking about clinical diagnoses and disorders is so different.

Faking a clinical bipolar or depression disorder should be looked on just as badly as faking a cancer diagnosis 😡

It does the opposite of raise awareness. It makes people think these things are very common, very normal, don’t require proper treatment and that sufferers can just get on with life if they try hard enough.

It’s my number 1 issue with this channel, that’s for sure!
That’s a very interesting post and your words have hit me like a sledgehammer. I need to think about what you have said in para 3. Astounding and I’ve never thought of it that way before 😢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Right - so even their honeymoon was financed by the production company, following their Hello! wedding. How romantic. :(
In the absence of the NNSS they've paid for, the submissives would do well to check out Nicky the English make up artist who doesn't continually curse who lives with her husband Carl :oops: and their daughter in Positano.

In this particular episode, 'Friends are coming over for lunch and I haven't planned a thing! A quick trip around town to buy a few necessities and a forage in the garden to make a meal out of what we have growing!' A familiar premise, no?

THE POSITANO DIARIES - EP 18 Homegrown Sunday Lunch! - YouTube

Wow, am I confused.

Nicky digs up potatoes and onions from the garden (Which is at the opposite end of the the spectrum to GFH and she doesn't appear to have enlisted the services of a clueless old woman as a slave) for a potato salad and creates a pasta dish from other produce without a creamy, buttery sauce with extra cheese on top. There's no deep frying or powdered sugar or Nutella. She does use leftover pizza and buy a couple of bags of crisps, too #trulyrelatable

Her husband features but she gets on with the filming - using a tripod, who would have thunk it? - and editing herself. Time stamp 3:57 for an appropriate 10 second 'dramatic' reaction to the 'thickest' cobweb in the corner of her flourishing greenhouse. It's the only time she overlays a dodgy sound effect; it's the only time Nicky fluffs her hair. We can only imagine how nearly PhD level director, editor and producer would have dragged this out for at least 17 minutes and contracted a rare debilitating disease to boot. Nicky also apologises at one point for the sound quality, as she cuts away to her editing on a hammock. Nicky's working hard but isn't martyring herself and her family to their YouTube channel. She also doesn't mention the fact that she has 15 (n)s. That's probably because she accepts some people won't like her content and she has 2.7K (y)s.

Oh and, despite the fact Nicky doesn't explicitly mention it, her dinnerware is stunning and her husband is hot.

To be honest, lazy Mark Adderley has done his submissives who lurk on tattle a massive favour. As, Nicky appears to have the life and vlogs that the Swadderleys are advertising and you can watch it all for FREE:
  • sunshine
  • delicious food
  • a clean pool
  • a happy family
  • real friends invited over for Family Feasts
  • contented pets
  • gratitude
Granted, there are no film reviews. But no one watches The Popcorn Junkies anyway.
I found her vlogs about three weeks ago and have been binge watching since. Agree with you 100%. She's seems lovely and is very relatable, and capable. And Carlo is definitely hot! 🔥😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seems like MARK ADDERLEY THE. GREAT UNWASHED has had vodka on his cornflakes this morning 🤢👎

• Sick
  • Wow
Just looking at the latest reviews and the amount of views they’ve had Vs the amount of thumbs up/down.
The view count isn’t huge, but those who have felt a need to either 👍🏼Or👎🏼 is minimal.
That can’t be good for them surely?
Considering the fact that his reviews are the thing that is most important to him on the channel, the feedback is pretty poor
F4EAE9C8-E465-4075-9FBA-73BA26142878.jpeg
37E87915-3A7A-40BD-993A-3D66EBEFE1B9.jpeg
43D0492C-F98B-44F3-8DBF-A743F5C196CF.jpeg
2863772B-EA71-4D7C-91B5-6B10CC792311.jpeg

Must be rather disappointing for him🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seems like MARK ADDERLEY THE. GREAT UNWASHED has had vodka on his cornflakes this morning 🤢👎
Sorry I shouldn't laugh really! (That's not very kind I'll admit.) but considering the mileage that he's had from being an ex alcoholic (a narrative that I've never really bought into?) and also that this is supposed to be a family show? :rolleyes:
You know your number is up when even the subs start to question if your drunk or not? (The comment I read actually asked if both of them had been drinking said as a joke)?
So yes I'll admit it that's what they both have become imo a bit of a joke? (Gallows humour)
That's why on so many posts I wish I could put several emojis (a bit like Helen from SA) except mine wouldn't be rainbows and flowers 🌹 (God love her)
They would probably be something like...:rolleyes:🤷‍♀️:sick::eek::unsure::oops:🧐🥳😨🤮☠👎🖐;)🤪🤭?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Eating in the sun was out on the main channel about a year ago. I remember I started to watch it but got bored. So he’s lying again.
I think you, and any other paying subs here should find a way to complain to YouTube because you’re all paying for nothing at the moment, and before all this happened, it seems that you weren’t getting all that was promised to you anyway.
You’re all getting ripped off and it needs to stop 😐
Agreed, I think the only way to get Youtube's attention is by violation of rights. That's when they seem to contact immediately.
I complained about Manks revealing his Mother's and Julia's whereabouts, they got back to me within 30 minutes but Manks was clearly reading on here at that point and he edited it. Youtube kept asking where is it, give us the TIMESTAMP? Which I had already done, they came back and said they could find no evidence; but at least it felt like they do have people monitoring and one's complaints don't disappear into an abyss.

Having said that..everytime I have complained regarding the pay SUBS content being broadcast to non-paying SUBS, I hear nothing. I'm assuming that is because I am only an observer, reporting, and it is not my rights being violated. They are getting AD revenue, and I can't threaten them because, I haven't parted with any money.

Don't really know how to advise, or what I'm advising but @HereForAScroll is right, maybe as a collective, a few paying SUBS all complain at once you will be heard? If they do not respond, then I think it is completely fair to open it out on to Social Media, that 'Youtube are not responding to the fact you are paying for a service on their channel which you are not receiving.' That would bring A LOT of unwanted negative attention both to yt and the Con Artists.

Of course if they have time in their busy schedule to read here they will pull everything immediately so..the sooner the better. Takes about 10 minutes to make a complaint. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched a bit of CM and they were both very defensive when subs were asking if Chi Chi could have been infected from something in the garden. They gave an emphatic NO and said it could be from anywhere, the vets will never know where from (handy that) or her body could have just decided to attack itself. I’m sorry but lesions like that go not appear from nowhere overnight and they said she may need to have surgery on them so it’s pretty severe 😞

Toffee was coughing in the background and they said they think she has kennel cough. I do worry that their dogs seem to get sick an awful lot 😢

Oh and when asked about her neck Nadia said she was in agony today, the skin is ‘CRACKING OFF!’ (touch dramatic, no? Surely it’s just healing) And then she had the gall to say, ‘I don’t like to moan, people have a lot worse’ 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Honey in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Whaaat. 4-5 minutes. Plain stupid. Something very fishy with her story. Masterchef winner doesn't think about just placing the pot of honey in a bowl of warm water?

Paid members don't need to wait for an offer of a refund they can request it by contacting youtube and telling them they aren't receiving a service they've paid for.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.