Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another free NNSS has just been uploaded...

It's very interesting how many of their paid members comments they reply to... Never seen so many replies from the SLOBerleys...

THEY have made their channel into a THEM & US by treating paying and non paying subs so differently!!! 😡

I'm so pleased to read that your family have cancelled their paid membership @Bulls**t detector ... The Sawalha-Adderleys are con artists in my opinion, taking money and repeatedly failing to provide a service is a con pure and simple 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22

It's very interesting how many of their paid members comments they reply to... Never seen so many replies from the SLOBerleys...

THEY have made their channel into a THEM & US by treating paying and non paying subs so differently!!! 😡

I'm so pleased to read that your family have cancelled their paid membership @Bulls**t detector ... The Sawalha-Adderleys are con artists in my opinion, taking money and repeatedly failing to provide a service is a con pure and simple 😡
I think they should be reported to YT for taking money under false pretences 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bear in mind this video was made just under a year ago: Nadia says to Mark "you're full on bipolar today." He hadn't been diagnosed then, or so they would have us believe. What's going on?
Ah! Well, a few months ago there was this whole back and forth of Mark being depressed, then bipolar. During one of the lives he confirmed that he was diagnosed many years ago as bipolar, but a year before he was prescribed an antidepressant that he only took for maybe 2 weeks and stopped because he didn't like it. So imagine being diagnosed as bipolar and not getting treatment for it; this total disregard for his health is what really pissed me off. It is fine and well if you are single, on your own, but to have a wife and children and them having to put up with your untreated bullshit? The behaviour is juvenile. It takes him to have some sort of breakdown to finally get help AND THEN, has the temerity to witch about all the years he wasted not getting diagnosed properly or some sort of other BS. Are you kidding me? 🤬 Jackass!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is there a white patch on her face?
I said that she looked quite tanned on this morning’s coffee moaning.
It looks like she had a big plaster on over part of the ‘burn’ marks and caught the sun round it.
If it’s suntan… how did she manage to enjoy sunbathing/being out in the sun long enough to get a tan whilst in agony from burns?
What kind of eejit goes out into the sun anyway when they’ve been burned?
She’d have been blistered and in pain so not able to think about going outside in the heat we’ve had.
How come the burns have scabbed so soon?
Considering the burns look quite severe, how long will it be until they completely disappear?
… because they will you know.
She’ll miraculously have no scars
in a few weeks.
That’s because she thinks she co herself in CM by asking what she can use to avoid scarring.
In a few weeks time there’ll be nothing.
I still have a scar from a burn I got on my arm in 2013 which it wasn’t as bad looking as her neck burns.
Time will tell.
Curiouser and curiouser @Seek Clarity ... 🤔 I hadn’t inspected the photo that closely until you pointed it out. She’s definitely not telling us the whole story and has bided her time to work out how to spin it. I don’t believe she didn’t show the initial burns as they were too bad to post. She would have been too desperate for attention and the gorier the better as far as click bait and the Daily Mail are concerned. The different colour tones are weird. I wouldn’t be surprised if she went out sunbathing - she is addicted to the sun and lies out in it at every opportunity although goodness know why she doesn’t keep her face out of it - it’s so damaging and ageing. The story was far too involved and convoluted to be entirely true. We’ve learnt how deceptive they are and nothing that comes out of their mouths can be trusted. Also, for all the filters in that photo the inside of her ear looks very dark and grubby .. eeuugh 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Actually it’s a bit naughty of N&M to upload ‘Only family Member NNSS’ because the paying subs may leave comments that they do not wish to be shown to the world . N&M made out this area was PRIVATE just for them 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Actually it’s a bit naughty of N&M to upload ‘Only family Member NNSS’ because the paying subs may leave comments that they do not wish to be shown to the world . N&M made out this area was PRIVATE just for them 😡
I agree. Surely it is also better not to show what people are getting - more likely to get subs then! £1.99 to see

dogs to music (including upsetting growling NOT funny)
snippets of funny tit (other people's content)
awful cooking
reading the sunday newspapers - very informative when most of the uploads are at the end of a news day
Teddy talks - often the most interesting but not enough to warrant the money
poor camera work

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah! Well, a few months ago there was this whole back and forth of Mark being depressed, then bipolar. During one of the lives he confirmed that he was diagnosed many years ago as bipolar, but a year before he was prescribed an antidepressant that he only took for maybe 2 weeks and stopped because he didn't like it. So imagine being diagnosed as bipolar and not getting treatment for it; this total disregard for his health is what really pissed me off. It is fine and well if you are single, on your own, but to have a wife and children and them having to put up with your untreated bullshit? The behaviour is juvenile. It takes him to have some sort of breakdown to finally get help AND THEN, has the temerity to witch about all the years he wasted not getting diagnosed properly or some sort of other BS. Are you kidding me? 🤬 Jackass!
Before this new diagnosis, he used to say his CBT therapist had told him he had bipolar tendencies but didn’t have bipolar. So a mental health practioner who probably spent a fair bit of time with him told him he did NOT have bipolar disorder.

Twice in the last 6ish months, Nadia has said she doesn’t think Mark really has depression - this has obviously really pissed him off. He would counter that by saying yes he does, when he seems to be happy he’s just faking it and that actually he’s miserable ALL the time.

Miserable all the time? Doesn’t exactly sound like bipolar does it. It doesn’t even sound like depression which comes in episodes. In other words, he’s just a miserable git.

I think if Nadia was willing to call him out as not being depressed on SM, she was probably saying a lot more behind the scenes. His depression excuse wasn’t working on Nadia anymore, so he needed a new mental health issue to use.

Hey presto. Pay a lot of money and within an hour, get a Bipolar II diagnosis.

Not saying he doesn’t have issues (don’t we all!) but I would bet a lot of money on him NEVER having had depression or bipolar.

• Heart
Look at the state of that! Why would you go out in public looking like you’ve just had your head dunked down a toiLIT
D87F5680-D3E6-4F6C-95B9-AA0C0C3260C8.png
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I agree. Surely it is also better not to show what people are getting - more likely to get subs then! £1.99 to see

dogs to music (including upsetting growling NOT funny)
snippets of funny tit (other people's content)
awful cooking
reading the sunday newspapers - very informative when most of the uploads are at the end of a news day
Teddy talks - often the most interesting but not enough to warrant the money
poor camera work
When I was a paying member I lasted 4 sundays then cancelled it.It was awful,I couldnt work out what it was meant to be.
It jumped all over the place,the girls with their meme review thing which wasnt funny but N insisted on fake laughing at it anyway,Manky thought he was on the Andrew Marr show with his newspaper reviews,twiddling his pen and putting on a very bad serious voice.The whole thing was crap was never churned out at the same time each week,could be anytime on a sunday, really poorly put together,my £1.99 was better spent elsewhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
A very good point.

Dime bar Cheescake and then biscoff lasagna....... Those recipes need to be kept private too......

Nadia and Mank should be asking themselves what is it about the people who subscribe that makes them tolerate such rubbish content, then they'll truly get to understand what their channel is all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he went to the cinema alone? If so, it’s a shame he left Nadia on her own. Another row maybe? I’m wondering if the burn happened before she went away and the chichi saga happened after?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They offer "family members" 3 weekly items for £1.99 a month... all 3 are missing, a recurring theme this year. When will the refund option be available? Surely it's a breach of a legal contract between customer and provider due to the terms stated when signing up?

sos.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
I a
Curiouser and curiouser @Seek Clarity ... 🤔 I hadn’t inspected the photo that closely until you pointed it out. She’s definitely not telling us the whole story and has bided her time to work out how to spin it. I don’t believe she didn’t show the initial burns as they were too bad to post. She would have been too desperate for attention and the gorier the better as far as click bait and the Daily Mail are concerned. The different colour tones are weird. I wouldn’t be surprised if she went out sunbathing - she is addicted to the sun and lies out in it at every opportunity although goodness know why she doesn’t keep her face out of it - it’s so damaging and ageing. The story was far too involved and convoluted to be entirely true. We’ve learnt how deceptive they are and nothing that comes out of their mouths can be trusted. Also, for all the filters in that photo the inside of her ear looks very dark and grubby .. eeuugh 🤢
I am thinking now that her neck marks were made whilst they were in Norfolk and not during her tine with her mum and dad in Mudeford.

That’s the reason there has been no photos of her doing any yoga and no insta uploads for a while - So the microwave story has been made up, especially regarding timing anyway.
This ‘injury’ is much older than last Monday IMO.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Before this new diagnosis, he used to say his CBT therapist had told him he had bipolar tendencies but didn’t have bipolar. So a mental health practioner who probably spent a fair bit of time with him told him he did NOT have bipolar disorder.
Really? Because a CBT therapist is qualified to diagnose someone? How does someone have bipolar tendencies and not have bipolar exactly? I am assuming this therapist does not have a medical degree therefore, they are not qualified to make such a diagnosis and it was unprofessional to not refer him (if that is what happened) to someone who could diagnose him correctly. When it comes down to it, he has been lackadaisical with his health which is essentially the Sadderley lifestyle, LACKADAISICAL. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Twice in the last 6ish months, Nadia has said she doesn’t think Mark really has depression - this has obviously really pissed him off. He would counter that by saying yes he does, when he seems to be happy he’s just faking it and that actually he’s miserable ALL the time.

Miserable all the time? Doesn’t exactly sound like bipolar does it. It doesn’t even sound like depression which comes in episodes. In other words, he’s just a miserable git.

I think if Nadia was willing to call him out as not being depressed on SM, she was probably saying a lot more behind the scenes. His depression excuse wasn’t working on Nadia anymore, so he needed a new mental health issue to use.

Hey presto. Pay a lot of money and within an hour, get a Bipolar II diagnosis.

Not saying he doesn’t have issues (don’t we all!) but I would bet a lot of money on him NEVER having had depression or bipolar.
It’s ‘trendy’ now for those on SM to ‘come out’ and say they’ve mental health issues.
Just like it’s trendy to be vegan or do intermittent fasting.
Not everyone who partakes in any of the above are trying to be trendy.
sone Ste humble and go it for the right reasons.
Joe Wickes had just stated he suffers from mental health issues too.

I’m not saying there are people in the public eye who don’t suffer but I totally don’t think it’s right to use social media to blab about it to a bunch of strangers.

If you’re not clued up on everything about it then anything you might post on SM could be triggering to some people and you could end up giving wrong advice or your ‘community’ might go down a road you don’t want it to.

I don’t buy the statement influencers make that they’re ‘raising aeareness’ either.
How about volunteering for an hour or so a week for a local charity and raise awareness that way.
More actions less selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've had a close look at her IG post. Quite a lot of filter and and the usual 'airbrush' of her neck, so that's probably why the burns look a bit odd.

Her right cheek looks swollen, puffy and pink. There's a line going from her ear to her jowl, underneath that there is a patch of white skin as if a thin layer has gone. They look like nasty burns, she was indeed very lucky. For all her faults, I wouldn't wish that kind of injury on anyone. Yes it was a ridiculous and an odd thing to do. It could possibly have happened the night before after a few drinks and she wasn't thinking straight. I haven't listened to her story, I preferred to read @bitterntwisted 's CM.

I'm surprised she hasn't seen a GP. I don't know much about that kind of thing, but I would have thought it should be dressed, especially as she seems to suffer quite badly with psoriasis, her skin ace abe very sensitive already. As for her youngest daughter's comment? Maybe she was trying to comfort her Mum as they must have all been very distressed, and not what her parents needed on holiday.

It's the people who were around her I feel sorry for, that must have been very stressful for Mr and Mrs Sawalha, a very unpleasant and unfortunate accident. Especially as, again for all her faults, she was trying to do a good thing by taking her parents away for a break.

As for posting it on SM, I don't think I will ever understand why every second of their lives has to be broadcast. It's an addiction, surely?
totally agree @chipmunk burns on the face and neck need urgent medical attention
as the skin carries on burning through layers without treatment
she should have gone straight to hospital
and they do look quite nasty burns

Reactions: 15
It’s ‘trendy’ now for those on SM to ‘come out’ and say they’ve mental health issues.
Just like it’s trendy to be vegan or do intermittent fasting.
Not everyone who partakes in any of the above are trying to be trendy.
sone Ste humble and go it for the right reasons.
Joe Wickes had just stated he suffers from mental health issues too.

I’m not saying there are people in the public eye who don’t suffer but I totally don’t think it’s right to use social media to blab about it to a bunch of strangers.

If you’re not clued up on everything about it then anything you might post on SM could be triggering to some people and you could end up giving wrong advice or your ‘community’ might go down a road you don’t want it to.

I don’t buy the statement influencers make that they’re ‘raising aeareness’ either.
How about volunteering for an hour or so a week for a local charity and raise awareness that way.
More actions less selfies.
Agree. It’s fine and probably good to talk about mental health issues IMO. Everyone has those just like everyone gets bruises and scrapes now and again and no one should be afraid of admitting a mental problem just like a physical problem.

But talking about clinical diagnoses and disorders is so different.

Faking a clinical bipolar or depression disorder should be looked on just as badly as faking a cancer diagnosis 😡

It does the opposite of raise awareness. It makes people think these things are very common, very normal, don’t require proper treatment and that sufferers can just get on with life if they try hard enough.

It’s my number 1 issue with this channel, that’s for sure!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They offer "family members" 3 weekly items for £1.99 a month... all 3 are missing, a recurring theme this year. When will the refund option be available?

View attachment 657427
Right - so even their honeymoon was financed by the production company, following their Hello! wedding. How romantic. :(
In the absence of the NNSS they've paid for, the submissives would do well to check out Nicky the English make up artist who doesn't continually curse who lives with her husband Carl :oops: and their daughter in Positano.

In this particular episode, 'Friends are coming over for lunch and I haven't planned a thing! A quick trip around town to buy a few necessities and a forage in the garden to make a meal out of what we have growing!' A familiar premise, no?

THE POSITANO DIARIES - EP 18 Homegrown Sunday Lunch! - YouTube

Wow, am I confused.

Nicky digs up potatoes and onions from the garden (Which is at the opposite end of the the spectrum to GFH and she doesn't appear to have enlisted the services of a clueless old woman as a slave) for a potato salad and creates a pasta dish from other produce without a creamy, buttery sauce with extra cheese on top. There's no deep frying or powdered sugar or Nutella. She does use leftover pizza and buy a couple of bags of crisps, too #trulyrelatable

Her husband features but she gets on with the filming - using a tripod, who would have thunk it? - and editing herself. Time stamp 3:57 for an appropriate 10 second 'dramatic' reaction to the 'thickest' cobweb in the corner of her flourishing greenhouse. It's the only time she overlays a dodgy sound effect; it's the only time Nicky fluffs her hair. We can only imagine how nearly PhD level director, editor and producer would have dragged this out for at least 17 minutes and contracted a rare debilitating disease to boot. Nicky also apologises at one point for the sound quality, as she cuts away to her editing on a hammock. Nicky's working hard but isn't martyring herself and her family to their YouTube channel. She also doesn't mention the fact that she has 15 (n)s. That's probably because she accepts some people won't like her content and she has 2.7K (y)s.

Oh and, despite the fact Nicky doesn't explicitly mention it, her dinnerware is stunning and her husband is hot.

To be honest, lazy Mark Adderley has done his submissives who lurk on tattle a massive favour. As, Nicky appears to have the life and vlogs that the Swadderleys are advertising and you can watch it all for FREE:
  • sunshine
  • delicious food
  • a clean pool
  • a happy family
  • real friends invited over for Family Feasts
  • contented pets
  • gratitude
Granted, there are no film reviews. But no one watches The Popcorn Junkies anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.