Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said she did it on Monday when she was doing the CM but then she said that she had got up at 7am to do yoga and then did it but they didnt go to the caravan until Monday so she couldn’t have done it Monday? Is everyone following me?

Then Mark says that he didn’t take much notice because he was at the vets with Chichi so I’m really confused about when she did this injury?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wasnt Chi CHi gravely ill a few mnths ago? at deaths door but pulled through
Maybe what she had then never got resolved?

@tomtomclub The hands are mine:LOL: the face isn’t😂 hers look like someone has splatted her with ketchup
i agree Ive never seen burns look like that - they are far to dark? how odd - wtf is going on?
also when she said she put an ice pack on it, and then stopped for a second and said wrapped in a towel of course & no one heard her screaming?
and her daughter was so concerned she thinks they are cool markings?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Moodies latest insta posts in her stories entitled- ‘The Hilights’
More spliffs and booze in the park Saint Patrick looking like he’s ‘mounting’ her naked in bed. (Wonder where he got that idea from- #don’t shoot the messenger.)
I’d be having serious words if she were my daughter- and with him.
18 or not.
It does look like he is humping her a little! Like mother, like daughter!

Who puts honey in the microwave? Does she not have any safety awareness? Good grief! It probably will scar, as the neck tissue is so thin and constantly moving, it will be difficult to heal. I hope she doesn't jump on the bandwagon and start comparing herself to people like Katie Piper. :(

I'm not very technical, can someone explain how I get a picture on my profile icon please 🙂
Click on your picture to bring your profile up, click on the edit or camera icon and it will bring you to a page to select a picture from your drive, then you can adjust the position you want the image in and save it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
In the NNSS she was filming Maddie & Mark and just collapsed on the floor, it was odd.
She had probably been starving herself, then had a large glass of.. blood sugar all over the place and had a slight wobble, over exaggerated to get attention, they are used to it, so she probably got straight back up. That’s why they’ve gone back to what they are doing, because it was attention seeking, she probably thought /hoped he would film. For all their faults, if she had genuinely passed out they would have looked after her I’m sure. They know all her tricks. She was bored filming them.

Reactions: 16
Why is it that every single time my mind is giving her some benefit of the doubt, @chipmunk posts and then I’m brought back down to earth 😂😂?

• Haha
Omg Mark looks absolutely ridiculous! I can't concentrate on the Coffee Moaning, the grease is too much! It looks like she's taken in a hobo off the streets.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
When people like your friend touches our lives, then we come across the likes of The Swadderley’s, it kind of instils a ‘zero tolerance for billsh*t’ ethic into us.
You also get to a certain age I think where the bullsh*t detector within us is on red alert all the time.
I wish I’d had it when I was younger but I’m quite tuned into it now and it serves me well.

I love being on red alert within you 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've had a close look at her IG post. Quite a lot of filter and and the usual 'airbrush' of her neck, so that's probably why the burns look a bit odd.

Her right cheek looks swollen, puffy and pink. There's a line going from her ear to her jowl, underneath that there is a patch of white skin as if a thin layer has gone. They look like nasty burns, she was indeed very lucky. For all her faults, I wouldn't wish that kind of injury on anyone. Yes it was a ridiculous and an odd thing to do. It could possibly have happened the night before after a few drinks and she wasn't thinking straight. I haven't listened to her story, I preferred to read @bitterntwisted 's CM.

I'm surprised she hasn't seen a GP. I don't know much about that kind of thing, but I would have thought it should be dressed, especially as she seems to suffer quite badly with psoriasis, her skin must be very sensitive already. As for her youngest daughter's comment? Maybe she was trying to comfort her Mum as they must have all been very distressed, and not what her parents needed on holiday.

It's the people who were around her I feel sorry for, that must have been very stressful for Mr and Mrs Sawalha, a very unpleasant and unfortunate accident. Especially as, again for all her faults, she was trying to do a good thing by taking her parents away for a break.

As for posting it on SM, I don't think I will ever understand why every second of their lives has to be broadcast. It's an addiction, surely?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've had a close look at her IG post. Quite a lot of filter and and the usual 'airbrush' of her neck, so that's probably why the burns look a bit odd.

Her right cheek looks swollen, puffy and pink. They look like nasty burns, she was indeed very lucky. For all her faults, I wouldn't wish that kind of injury on anyone. Yes it was a ridiculous and an odd thing to do. It could possibly have happened the night before after a few drinks and she wasn't thinking straight. I haven't listened to her story, I preferred to read @bitterntwisted 's CM.

I'm surprised she hasn't seen a GP. I don't know much about that kind of thing, but I would have thought it should be dressed, especially as she seems to suffer quite badly with psoriasis, her skin must be very sensitive already. As for her youngest daughter's comment? Maybe she was trying to comfort her Mum as they must have all been very distressed, and not what her parents needed on holiday.

It's the people who were around her I feel sorry for, that must have been very stressful for Mr and Mrs Sawalha, very unpleasant and unfortunate accident. Especially as, again for all her faults, she was trying to do a good thing by taking her parents away for a break.

As for posting it on SM, I don't think I will ever understand why every second of their lives has to be broadcast. It's an addiction, surely?
Why put a as filter on them 🤷‍♀️ she’s all out for the sympathy vote stupid witch

Reactions: 9
Why put a as filter on them 🤷‍♀️ she’s all out for the sympathy vote stupid witch
I meant a general filter. The ones you have on phones. She said she used a 'Paris' filter to make the sky blue whilst away. All the colour looks slightly 'lifted.' She always smooths her neck out and usually more.

It's an emotive photo, clever...

Reactions: 10
Tap on the letter next to the bell then edit in the circle where the photo will go then it will ask u where u want to get it from photo library etc
If u want a funny one representing the idiots then do your googling & screenshots first then there be in your photo gallery on your phone

If they truly were burns they would be covered up so u don’t get infection. I had boiling water poured on the back of my hand & I can tell I now it was pure agony..I lost a layer of skin & had to have it dressed every other day for weeks & with all the care I was given they still got infected..her burns don’t even look real..
day 5 & 8 there real let’s examine the differenceView attachment 656902View attachment 656905View attachment 656906
oh too
I love being on red alert within you 😉😉
Too funny @Bulls**t detector!!!!
It never occurred to me I was using your name!!!!😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Her right cheek looks swollen, puffy and pink. There's a line going from her ear to her jowl, underneath that there is a patch of white skin as if a thin layer has gone. They look like nasty burns, she was indeed very lucky. For all her faults, I wouldn't wish that kind of injury on anyone. Yes it was a ridiculous and an odd thing to do. It could possibly have happened the night before after a few drinks and she wasn't thinking straight. I haven't listened to her story, I preferred to read @bitterntwisted 's CM.

It's the people who were around her I feel sorry for, that must have been very stressful for Mr and Mrs Sawalha, a very unpleasant and unfortunate accident. Especially as, again for all her faults, she was trying to do a good thing by taking her parents away for a break.

Why is there a white patch on her face?
I said that she looked quite tanned on this morning’s coffee moaning.
It looks like she had a big plaster on over part of the ‘burn’ marks and caught the sun round it.
If it’s suntan… how did she manage to enjoy sunbathing/being out in the sun long enough to get a tan whilst in agony from burns?
What kind of eejit goes out into the sun anyway when they’ve been burned?
She’d have been blistered and in pain so not able to think about going outside in the heat we’ve had.
How come the burns have scabbed so soon?
Considering the burns look quite severe, how long will it be until they completely disappear?
… because they will you know.
She’ll miraculously have no scars
in a few weeks.
That’s because she thinks she co herself in CM by asking what she can use to avoid scarring.
In a few weeks time there’ll be nothing.
I still have a scar from a burn I got on my arm in 2013 which it wasn’t as bad looking as her neck burns.
Time will tell.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What sad examples of the youth of today they are. (👵)
Laying around at night in the park. rolling around on the grass which is probably caked in dog/fox/badger/human macca.
They’ve got a chuffin’ teenage room for fluff sake. At least they’d be off the streets.
Or….. and it’s just an idea… but why not actually meet up together and do something other than this?
Yes, I was a teenager once, yes I was somewhat rebellious (I wore a ra ra skirt and boob tube.🤪🙃😎) but I NEVER rolled about in the park smoking dope and drinking like a wino.

I was wondering if Moodies middle finger is permanently stuck in that position. Poor kid. How will she play that same depressing "tune" on her guitar?

It looks like she had a big plaster on over part of the ‘burn’ marks and caught the sun round it.
If it’s suntan… how did she manage to enjoy sunbathing/being out in the sun long enough to get a tan whilst in agony from burns?
She’d have been blistered and in pain so not able to think about going outside in the heat we’ve had.
Considering the burns look quite severe, how long will it be until they completely disappear?
in a few weeks.
That’s because she thinks she co herself in CM by asking what she can use to avoid scarring.
I still have a scar from a burn I got on my arm in 2013 which it wasn’t as bad looking as her neck burns.
Time will tell.
That's no tan..... Its dirt..... The plaster has pulled the dirt off. 🤮 Dirty b**ch.

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t know but I do look at her and she looks exhausted by absolutely everything in her life. It’s sad to see the her so out of control 😢
In my humble opinion, Nadia looks like Karma has caught up with her, her lies and her behaviour...

Lying to the extent the Sawalha-Adderleys do must be exhausting, I knew all week something was a miss re her selling her story that she was staying off social media because of her poorly dog, which was a big fat LIE... Vanity kept her off social media pure and simple...

Re control... You reap what you sow... She had control of her channel and she gave it to her horrible husband to ruin and ruin it he has...

I feel sad for her children, her pets and her vulnerable subs, but I do not feel any sadness for Nadia. Nadia is a savvy media bleep, if she's coming across a certain way it's because she's deliberately trying to come across that way... I'm too long in the tooth and I see right through both of their behaviours 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
in a few weeks.
Time will tell.
Yes, very odd, I see your point, on closer inspection of your marked out photo the back of her neck looks very white.
As a grading filter has been used, I can only assume this has made her look more tanned than she is, and possibly has makeup on, and took the plaster off for the photo?

I can't think what else they would be, some of them do look pink around the edge as if already healing. I thought the same as you, and assumed she must have spent the whole time inside except when she visited the pharmacy.

Possibly..they are sunburn marks and not from honey? I also don't understand why she said she didn't post a photo initially because they were blisters. Why? Too gruesome for people? Would she care about that?

You've got me thinking now @Seek Clarity :unsure:

I also forgot to mention, my immediate thought on first seeing the photo was, she will now have a valid excuse to get a neck lift, because she seems obsessed with her neck, she is either pulling at it or hiding it with her hands or filtering it.
She will get a #gifted neck lift but will say it was because of the injury, which may be true.. did I just use the word true on a SadderlEy post 😂 ??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
in a few weeks.
Time will tell.
What's really odd also is her having a tan... I've only ever had small cooking burns but THE LAST thing you feel like doing when you have burnt skin is going out in the hot sun to get a tan!!!

She said it rained all week on her previous holiday and she said she burned her neck on the 1st full day of her 2nd holiday...

On today coffee moaning and in her picture she looks tanned...

Another LIE about some aspect of the above no doubt 🤷‍♂️ 🙄 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just had a text from my SIL. She has cancelled her subscription to the never delivered Sunday show and so has her sister and mum. They all said that they were sick of paying for nothing and that the content has become so poor that its not worth watching, let alone paying for. Also my SIL's sister has had numerous comments deleted when she has questioned differences in their stories. I have told them to come here to the site of honesty and real community. I won't be able to get the info on the members stuff now but at least I've got the angel that is @bitterntwisted to watch the CMs so I don't have to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is it that every single time my mind is giving her some benefit of the doubt, @chipmunk posts and then I’m brought back down to earth 😂😂?
Oh dear.. I hope you don't come back down with a bump!

I too (rarely,) but sometimes give her the benefit of the doubt, then she goes and sinks even lower and I drag myself back to reality. I think it's normal to give people a bit of slack, but then @notSUBmissive 's post about her being a media savvy bleep brought me straight back down to earth as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.