Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mank in CM “I was being told it might be fatal”. Funny phrase considering they are adamant no one knows what’s wrong ( and this was prior to many tests etc). What’s is “It” in this context? Wouldn’t have been more normal to say “I was being told she could die” if no specific cause had been identified by the vets? Struck me as odd.

This statement suggests knowledge of cause and consequence in the discussions that were being had.

Well spotted.

I also think they are both putting The Royal Veterinary Hospital in a bad light which is unforgivable.
I'm sure if any of the vets who have been working on Chi Chi saw what he has been saying they would be furious, but due to confidentiality they will not be able to put the record straight.

I'm sure they identified the infection, or poisoning straight away; and her long stay in hospital is about them helping her to recover.
What causes blindness overnight in one eye, as some mentioned earlier, chemicals?

I'm sure he is the type of gardener that would throw the most hazardous weed killer and bug killer he could find all over the garden. She's probably been ingesting it for months.

Lazy gardening. Not only killing their pets but ALOT of important wildlife, butterflies, bees not just in his garden but both neighbours either side. Wind and rain spreads those chemicals far and wide.

Apologies to anyone here who uses such products, but I'm sure you use them wisely and with care.

He wouldn't have, and neither would Diane, she's too knackered to care.

Rat poison
Dead rotting rats
Foxes (unwell and poisoned too)
Birds
Bees
Butterflies
Poisonous Plants
General lack of care
Lack of understanding of what dogs need in life. Love, affection, cleaning and grooming, walking, FRESH food.

Months ago I looked on the RSPCA website to report them, I don't know if it was because of Covid, but it said they can't do anything unless you have valid proof of a dog being treated poorly. So there wasn't much one could do. I couldn't exactly ask them to watch months of The SwadderlEys. We've all seen this coming. She doesn't give a damn about those dogs and neither does he. I'm surprised the vets haven't reported them.

They must be absolutely terrified Toffee will come down with something. Has Toffee been seen on CM, or have they hidden her away, or is she now at the vets as well?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Remember there was a rotting fox carcuss in their front garden last year? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If they start doing a GFH hard-core clean up, then we know for sure the illness was from that. Keep your eyes peeled 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If they start doing a GFH hard-core clean up, then we know for sure the illness was from that. Keep your eyes peeled 👀
..and they nearly always let the dogs out into the garden at some point during shows, if we don't see that happening, another sure sign.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
ANOTHER NADIA SAWALHA LIE

So when she said to dozens of PAID publications that she was taking time off social media because her dog was poorly SHE WAS LYING, she was actually staying off social media for vanity reasons as she burnt herself by putting honey in the microwave...

I knew there was something else going on, a poorly dog would not keep a media bleep like Nadia Sawalha from social media 😡

SHE CANNOT STOP LYING!!!

Exactly what I thought.... 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn’t like the way he spoke to her on CM when she was explaining that she felt bad for not going into work on LW yesterday. He was quite nasty and controlling in my opinion. Did anyone else notice that?

Plus you more experienced tattlers knew something else was going on last week! I’m not sure I’m buying the honey story? Anyone have that feeling?

Reactions: 12
I just watched the 1st minute of his latest pointless popcorn work and his poor mother looks exhausted,dead eyed and in pain!
He must be exhausting to be around.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm not very technical, can someone explain how I get a picture on my profile icon please 🙂
Tap on the letter next to the bell then edit in the circle where the photo will go then it will ask u where u want to get it from photo library etc
If u want a funny one representing the idiots then do your googling & screenshots first then there be in your photo gallery on your phone

If they truly were burns they would be covered up so u don’t get infection. I had boiling water poured on the back of my hand & I can tell I now it was pure agony..I lost a layer of skin & had to have it dressed every other day for weeks & with all the care I was given they still got infected..her burns don’t even look real..
day 5 & 8 there real let’s examine the difference
8389BCD3-EE1A-444A-B8E2-FC8148421E71.jpeg
0D7AA137-E216-409A-BE1D-84D215895BFB.jpeg
ADB52007-4F40-4DEB-8425-5F95522F2CBF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t like the way he spoke to her on CM when she was explaining that she felt bad for not going into work on LW yesterday. He was quite nasty and controlling in my opinion. Did anyone else notice that?

Plus you more experienced tattlers knew something else was going on last week! I’m not sure I’m buying the honey story? Anyone have that feeling?
Funny you say that about the honey, I'm not believing it either. I can't believe she's that stupid. Would drink have been involved?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Funny you say that about the honey, I'm not believing it either. I can't believe she's that stupid. Would drink have been involved?
I don’t know but I do look at her and she looks exhausted by absolutely everything in her life. It’s sad to see the her so out of control 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
if those burns are as bad as she says she needs to get them seen to
as she will have terrible scars

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t know but I do look at her and she looks exhausted by absolutely everything in her life. It’s sad to see the her so out of control 😢
She seemed very quiet after the ‘WIFI FAILURE’

Reactions: 13
Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 21.08.25.png

So Chi Chi may need surgery for an undiagnosed condition. ok.........the vets are just doing a random operation by the sound of it. I wonder what they discovered, which Mank didn't tell us. I guess they could be removeing necrotic material from the guessed at vasculitis. But it's not adding up to me......

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.