Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s word of the day is “clean.” Let’s use it in some sentences:

1) How many people think that the owners of the £450,000 luxury lodge (not caravan) where Nadia stayed are upset that she damaged their brand spanking new home with honey and did not adequately clean up her mess?

2) When Nadia and Mark were advised that a possible cause of ChiChi’s illness was bacterial, they should have cleaned and disinfected their home but likely did not.

😡😡😡
And if poor Chi Chi was infected they definitely shouldn’t have let her on the Norwich Couches

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I really do think Nadia Sawalha handed over her Youtube channel to her Third husband Mark Adderley.

I am in agreement with all those who have said that once Kaye pulled him up on his abhorrent behaviour that she was pushed out of the house. He was most likely looking for a chance to do this and it presented itself when she questioned him.

I do agree with everything people say on here about Manks, but I also think Nitty must be held accountable as well. As a mother, she should not have ignored the red flags and had the courage to walk when the children were young. Co-parent, stand up and admit she made a mistake. She could be with someone really lovely who could have helped her with her many issues, or, better still, she could have done it alone. The same goes for him, or he could have drunk himself to wherever.

Nitty is all about 'FAKE & LIES.' Her marriage is a farce. A total failure. As I have said before, this is the woman who gave her wedding guests ROSE-TINTED GLASSES to put on as they left the wedding ceremony; because she is as thick as two short planks she probably didn't realise the sentiment behind that saying.

She was the one with rose-tinted glasses on, along with beer goggles as well. She bought into his Hotshot producer/director BS because it looked good for her. She wanted to walk around with a man who had a foppish boy-like nature and who was an 'up and coming' Director :rolleyes:. She knew deep down he was useless, but that woman can make up anything in her head and believe it, and she seems to be a master at blotting out the truth.

I don't think they are desperate for money, but she is desperate to keep up the pretence that Manks is an amazing, producer/editor/director/writer to friends ( all one of them,) family and colleagues.

So in a sense ( and I haven't voted in the poll because of this) I think they are both responsible for ruining her channel.

She is basically his employer. She could see he was doing nothing and getting nowhere and she probably thought people are going to start asking soon.. So I had better get him busy. Her narrative:

"Oh Mark is so busy editing the channel, he works so hard, and he's writing and directing his films, he so incredible. He home-schools the girls, drives me everywhere, battles so bravely with his addictions, oh the list is endless."

Meanwhile all of those (US) who are not wearing rose-tinted glasses, see a woman who is running herself into the gutter at an alarming rate but she seems to like it there, and we are watching a man clearly going through his mid-life crisis along with all his other issues, the list is too long and we know what they are.

I suppose what I'm trying to say in
[/QUOTE
And if poor Chi Chi was infected they definitely shouldn’t have let her on the Norwich Couches
Didn't he say ChiChi slept on his bed..there's your answer to her illness..she got something off that dirty filthy cretin
I'm sorry I seem to have had a glitch, and my post went onto chipmunks post
I wanted to say that I'm sure Manky said ChiChi slept on his bed...there's the answer to her infection..she got it off her filthy dirty master

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly! I feel so sorry for the owners of that lodge - I expect she left it wrecked and they should definitely bill her for extra cleaning but I expect she’ll get away with it by giving them a dramatic story and being ‘Nadia Sawalha off the telly’ 🙄
And again I can’t believe anything she says - first she says the honey was hard (which happens after you’ve had it a while and it softens in warm water) but then she says it was a brand new tube so it wouldn’t be hard at all!! And blaming her complete incompetence on ADHD makes me mad. There’s always some excuse for her thoughtless behaviour. I just hope her histrionics didn’t spoil her parents’ holiday.
Nadia’s convoluted over exaggerated description of the honey story was pathetic. So much going back and forth to set the scene. Just far too much information (lies). Distracting from the true Chi Chi situation perhaps? I honestly don’t know how they keep up with their constant lies and fabrication of the truth. They’re a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mank in CM “I was being told it might be fatal”. Funny phrase considering they are adamant no one knows what’s wrong ( and this was prior to many tests etc). What’s is “It” in this context? Wouldn’t have been more normal to say “I was being told she could die” if no specific cause had been identified by the vets? Struck me as odd.

This statement suggests knowledge of cause and consequence in the discussions that were being had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Moodies latest insta posts in her stories entitled- ‘The Hilights’
More spliffs and booze in the park Saint Patrick looking like he’s ‘mounting’ her naked in bed. (Wonder where he got that idea from- #don’t shoot the messenger.)
I’d be having serious words if she were my daughter- and with him.
18 or not.
I just had a look. Wow how busy has she been posting all those pics and videos? But they all seem to represent a rather sad wasted life. Do they do nothing else but sit around getting stoned? (Or whiling away the time in bed ...) Yes @Seek Clarity I too would have serious words if that was my daughter ☹

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Nadia’s convoluted over exaggerated description of the honey story was pathetic. So much going back and forth to set the scene. Just far too much information (lies). Distracting from the true Chi Chi situation perhaps? I honestly don’t know how they keep up with their constant lies and fabrication of the truth. They’re a disgrace.
Exactly. Why not just spit it out?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You have to remember they have a lot of very sick people as subscribers. Their channel doesn't have to be good, intelligent, informed or informed. It just needs to have enough sick, weak people who want to indulge them, play up to them, compete with sob stories and stories of self-injury, hear about mental health in such a way that it is a label you can put on yourself and make yourself feel special, and who have such low self-esteem that a shout out from Nadia Sawalha off the telly means something to them. The product isn't the videos, good recipes, good film reviews, or good gardening: she can cook momma's spaghetti a dozen more times, redo a vlogmas with all the same crap, do more evil cooking, be dirty and unhygienic, lie and act hypocritically, and these people just won't care: the product is a place where a lot of very low calibre people can go and indulge their worst selves and have an enabler and narcissist encourage them to do so.
You are 💯 correct!!!!! Shitshow

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What sad examples of the youth of today they are. (👵)
Laying around at night in the park. rolling around on the grass which is probably caked in dog/fox/badger/human macca.
They’ve got a chuffin’ teenage room for fluff sake. At least they’d be off the streets.
Or….. and it’s just an idea… but why not actually meet up together and do something other than this?
Yes, I was a teenager once, yes I was somewhat rebellious (I wore a ra ra skirt and boob tube.🤪🙃😎) but I NEVER rolled about in the park smoking dope and drinking like a wino.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm not very technical, can someone explain how I get a picture on my profile icon please 🙂

Reactions: 7
I'm not very technical, can someone explain how I get a picture on my profile icon please 🙂
Press on your name here on this page
Then press on the blank picture circle and then again when it takes you to next page
Then it lets you take a pic from your phone photo album
Hope that helps

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Click on your profile pic at the top of your screen, then click on it again to edit and add a pic from your camera roll 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I do feel they are being way over the top about chi chi, yes it’s very upsetting when a pet is ill or even dies, but they are over the top in their public wallowing. Most people who have ill pets still need to go out to work for 8 hours a day, and their children still need to go to school. Even death of a pet isn’t classed as a reason by most schools to allow a day off. Of course it’s upsetting, but I expect the majority of people with kids go through this at some stage, and their kids aren’t tiny tots, the eldest sister an adult. If 18 year old Maddie has taken to her bed over an ill dog, she needs to be told it’s ok to feel upset but not to wallow in it, she needs to out of bed and getting on with something productive, just as anyone in work or education would need to in the same situation. When you get a cat or dog, in majority of cases you are doing so in the knowledge that you will outlive the pet, so grief and coping with loss is going to be part of the package, did they just blindly assume this would never happen?

I am not being harsh, I have pets and have suffered stress from their medical treatment (having to consider the financial costs which won’t be so much of an issue to moneybags sawalha), have suffered the upset of their loss, and at the same have needed to function as an employee and a parent. I just think it’s a private matter, and a very common situation one, there is no need to be garnering sympathy and well-wishers from the far corners of the internet (I’m looking at you, Helen from South Africa). Why should anyone have more than a general feeling of hoping that the animal doesn’t suffer, when thinking about the pet of ‘celebrity’ we have never met?

And as for ‘shielding’ Kiki…total nonsense, Mark has been on YouTube giving out all the gory details, for sympathy and ‘thumbs up’.
I’m no vet but because their house and garden is so dirty it’s possible the dog picked up something really dirty, even stale food that led to an untreatable infection. I hope she recovers in peace.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Press on your name here on this page
Then press on the blank picture circle and then again when it takes you to next page
Then it lets you take a pic from your phone photo album
Hope that helps
Thank you so much 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And of course The Daily Mail picks up the story about the honey and the dog…
Yes someone in the comments referred to her as a honey boiler! 😛
Still i suppose that's an improvement on honey monster at least? :unsure: (that was said by one of her own subs as well!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.