Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OOOHHHH NOOOOO..Im going to have to GRIND my teeth and watch it 😖.

*Love your new pic @Seek Clarity very funny.
Yep, he touched his nose 5 times in the 5 minutes I could stomach. I believe the dog could be unwell. If her immune system has turned on itself that's an auto-immune disease, I think..? Probably caused by stress. There is no way my dog would tolerate, the noise, stress, angst, filth and lack of walks. All dog owners know they are a handful, albeit a loveable one.

They can barely look after themselves those dogs will be way down the pecking order.

I think his performance was fake because he doesn't give a damn about them and neither does she. I'm sure once they had their puppy time with them, they had wished they never bought them. Costly and limit your freedom quite substantially at times.

So he fills out the story with useless bits of information to distract us from his p**S poor performance. She's gone quiet because HOW can she do ANOTHER IG post straight after Matt Hancock, Football Widow, and now 'My daughter's Dog is Dying.." No-one would buy it. People would start saying UH-OH..again with the tears?

Melanie has called her out on it, her sister has called her out on it. She's flipped the SM game. Radio Silence, whilst she thinks of her next media move. She must be delighted, yet terrified of pulling a real performance out because this time, Kiki will be watching..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if N is coming back because chi chi is poorly, or they only went for 3 days, seems a lot of disruption for her elderly parents...on the other hand perhaps they are relieved to be getting away from her and back to their own home
They did say they were only going for a couple of days so coming back today would be about right.

I wonder if N is coming back because chi chi is poorly, or they only went for 3 days, seems a lot of disruption for her elderly parents...on the other hand perhaps they are relieved to be getting away from her and back to their own home
They did say they were only going for a couple of days so coming back today would be about right.

Reactions: 13
Do you know if the dogs are fed raw food from the brand the brand Natural Instinct? I got an email from them saying there was salmonella found in the duck products and they've been recalled. My lot are fine btw.

I haven't watched the vid (sorry, "film") of him discussing it. Does he mention Chi Chi's symptoms?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hmmmm … something fishy going on .. either drama queens, attention seeking or they are hiding something … 🤔 they just cannot do things normally, simply, discreetly 😡
Strange that amongst 203 comments on CM he has responded to just 2 specifically this one 🤔
They will maintain their poor vulnerable subs on tenterhooks though just as they do time after time (remember Cookie’s illness).
Sad sad people…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Do you know if the dogs are fed raw food from the brand the brand Natural Instinct? I got an email from them saying there was salmonella found in the duck products and they've been recalled. My lot are fine btw.

I haven't watched the vid (sorry, "film") of him discussing it. Does he mention Chi Chi's symptoms?

It was asked on the Facebook page and Mark has said they had the chicken only

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes, it must have started to turn sour after 'Nadia Sawalha's wedding to her third husband' was published in it 😂.

The footballer's wives started overtaking, then the odd soap star grabbing a wedding, Katie Price aka Jordan seemed to dominate it for a while, then TOWIE, CBB and the world of 'Celebrity' was born.

I've always thought celebrities are people who are celebrated for their contribution in whatever field they work but mainly the Arts.

I'm very pleased to see that the media whether by force or just being savvy are now beginning to refer to these people as 'Influencers.'

I was watching someone the other day on IG and they were so proud to call themselves a bona fide Influencer i.e 'I have X amount of Followers, I try out all the gimmicks and review them for you.'

Isn't that just Market Research..?
THIRD HUSBAND--hahaha I see your point.....

Reactions: 9

It was asked on the Facebook page and Mark has said they had the chicken only
Yeah I was just about to say that one of the subs mentioned this on facebook, so AG messaged N&M to check
A9216136-E5A8-42B0-B8AA-86E06A88ED48.jpeg
952F5F95-CD7B-4FF2-85FC-F98C6299249B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Mark keeps putting evidence forward that this all happened very quickly and she was fine on the Sunday Show BUT….. we all know that Sunday show is different parts filmed on different days edited together.
So I reckon that those reds eyes,ligions etc probably happened A FEW WEEKS AGO and they didn’t act on it until now . So I think it’s the Time-Line that is the LIE???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Fine one day, went into garden, walked into something, he looked at her eyes they were bloodshot, think she was limping, listless, and she has lesions on the insides of her hind legs. Of course he is making out that The Royal Veterinary Hospital are implying it's some sort of phenomenon :rolleyes:, apparently her immune system is attacking itself.

I think they are wholly responsible for that dog's illness, 7 years of stress/abandonment/stress/love/stress/abandonment/rat poison/ lack of exercise/rat poison/ lack of attention/rotten raw food, you name it..........

So of course they will be LYING and they will have to lie to Kiki as well.

The Narcs are in a panic, the sheep clothing has been stripped from them and the wolves have been revealed. So he's telling one narrative and she has opted for Radio Silence, the last time she did that was when Melanie Blake called her a Total Witch..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
We haven’t had a half naked photo shoot for a while bet Mankys gagging to get his dirty hands on her🤢 just to refresh your memories🥴no self respect £££View attachment 653311
Seriously what teenager no matter their mental health wants their own Mother dressed up and shown to the world like this, what would the point of that be. You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that would have an effect on a child. My mum is close to a Saint if she was parading about like this especially when I was in my teens I think I would have been beyond mortified. It just isn’t fair on her daughters. Really sad behaviour

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Their dog must be ok as Maddie has posted 7x within the last 30mins, nothing about ChiChi

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Yep, he touched his nose 5 times in the 5 minutes I could stomach. I believe the dog could be unwell. If her immune system has turned on itself that's an auto-immune disease, I think..? Probably caused by stress. There is no way my dog would tolerate, the noise, stress, angst, filth and lack of walks. All dog owners know they are a handful, albeit a loveable one.

They can barely look after themselves those dogs will be way down the pecking order.

I think his performance was fake because he doesn't give a damn about them and neither does she. I'm sure once they had their puppy time with them, they had wished they never bought them. Costly and limit your freedom quite substantially at times.

So he fills out the story with useless bits of information to distract us from his p**S poor performance. She's gone quiet because HOW can she do ANOTHER IG post straight after Matt Hancock, Football Widow, and now 'My daughter's Dog is Dying.." No-one would buy it. People would start saying UH-OH..again with the tears?

Melanie has called her out on it, her sister has called her out on it. She's flipped the SM game. Radio Silence, whilst she thinks of her next media move. She must be delighted, yet terrified of pulling a real performance out because this time, Kiki will be watching..
That's an interesting point Chipmunk about him touching his nose 5 times in five minutes and also points raised by other Tattlers regarding body language (giving him and her away)?
It makes me curious then about their general overall fidgeting? Especially during the how to stay married shows 😃! (Also during coffee moaning).
He touches his nose plays with his glasses takes them off and on runs his fingers through his hair and scratches or picks at his nails (or bites them).
He also looks away a lot and as for her she is not quite as bad but as previously mentioned she does touch her hair a lot or also scratches occasionally?
So does this mean that a lot of their responses are rehearsed and thought out?
It's not exactly spontaneous is it? They have to think about what they are going to say (especially him)
Which might be an indicator of people basically saying one thing but meaning another and despite trying to appear open are actually quite secretive even a little bit cunning?
I would be interested to know what anyone else thinks about this (because that's been getting on my nerves for some time 😛)
I think in particular Mark has often come across as glib and superficial precisely for those reasons (because despite talking a lot it doesn't come across as heartfelt?)
Also he often avoids looking at the camera unless he is either angry (the death stare) or being hyper and then his eyes bulge!
She has her moments (especially with the hair) but she seems calmer and more thoughtful sometimes (especially on htsm) and that's when he becomes the most fidgety!
Sorry I'm being a bit repetitive but yes looking back on it it is quite revealing i think?

Also great new profile picture HereForAScroll 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We haven’t had a half naked photo shoot for a while bet Mankys gagging to get his dirty hands on her🤢 just to refresh your memories🥴no self respect £££View attachment 653311
She looks like she's at some over 60's swingers Christmas party. I'm not sure how far away from what really is Nadia Sawalha after a night out on the lash this picture is.

She really does need to have a very long think about how this kind of stuff will affect her youngest when she hopefully heads off back to school in a couple of months.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah I was just about to say that one of the subs mentioned this on facebook, so AG messaged N&M to checkView attachment 653477View attachment 653478
I know we have discussed not discussing AG, but I really am baffled as to how he has a direct line of contact to 'Nads' :sick: ( I can't stand it if people I don't know shorten my name or give me a nickname) maybe she doesn't mind, and to Mark.

Does anyone believe he does, or is he going through GLEAM? It's utterly bizarre.

'Nads message me to say Chi Chi is very poorly.' Why would she do that?

I know we have discussed not discussing AG, but I really am baffled as to how he has a direct line of contact to 'Nads' :sick: ( I can't stand it if people I don't know shorten my name or give me a nickname) maybe she doesn't mind, and to Mark.

Does anyone believe he does, or is he going through GLEAM? It's utterly bizarre.

I think it's short for gonads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure it’s either rats, ticks or similar. Albama Rot would have been ruled out by now. Any update on the poor dog?
From what he's said it does sound similar, plus it says cases have been reported in Norfolk!
No update yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

I do believe he does message them directly. I imagine he does it through Instagram though, rather than their personal numbers (but who knows - there are no boundaries here as we know).
I also reckon they must get fed up of him constantly messaging them and digging for info, but they need to keep him close because he is their link to so much. He promotes them, defends them, raises money for them, buys gifts for them… they can’t afford to lose him I don’t think. They know all the subs rush to him for information. If they piss him off, I think it could be pretty damaging for them

Also great new profile picture HereForAScroll 👌
Thanks @Misbehaving 😁

• Sad
From what he's said it does sound similar, plus it says cases have been reported in Norfolk!
No update yet.

Apprently there are posters warning people on the sandringham estate..... However RVC would defintely know what to look for for this from their comment. But of course Mark the narcissists dog has to have the most special symptoms ever....... One in five dogs recover.....

The fact that they haven’t updated since 10am ish makes me think the worst over Chi-Chi. Surely if there was good news they would say so? The subs will be going mad for an update and I’ll even admit to wanting to know myself as a massive dog lover.

I truly hope she’s ok 😢 but I asked my husband to watch the update on CM and he said exactly the same about his behaviour. I hope they picked up on this quickly enough.

those poor dogs don’t have an easy life with all the arguments, screeching and general noise that they all make. All dogs want is a loyal family, good nutritious food, a comfy bed, nice walks and safety. I miss my old boy so much and he gave me nearly 15 years of absolute happiness. I have one regret and that is that when there was a row in our home (as there is in everyone’s from time to time) he would hate the shouting😢 thankfully it wasn’t often but he hated it. I feel bad about that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.