Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see they’re maintaining their #gifted Lay-Z-Spa
A7BDA3BD-E639-462E-A1B1-7D815B7E91C2.jpeg

It looks about as clean as them🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I know we have discussed not discussing AG, but I really am baffled as to how he has a direct line of contact to 'Nads' :sick: ( I can't stand it if people I don't know shorten my name or give me a nickname) maybe she doesn't mind, and to Mark.

Does anyone believe he does, or is he going through GLEAM? It's utterly bizarre.

'Nads message me to say Chi Chi is very poorly.' Why would she do that?
Maybe he's a paid agitator/troll/ doorman? Or playing a part?
(An actor?). :unsure: 😛 (Or employed by Mark and Nadia)
Sorry my brain is going all scooby doo on me 😜!
It's just that I'm thinking that anything is a possibility on social media? Where so many people are not who they say they are and many seem to be working for someone behind the scenes!
Who is a genuine fan these days or just paid to keep the narrative in order? Following the party line?
Also all the world's a stage...and all that!
Yeah I maybe stretched out that thought a little bit too far 🤷‍♀️ and yet ??????????????????????????????
Ok (holds up hands my bad!) :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He probably private messaged them via their insta or on Facebook at the time of Darren/Xander’s funeral arrangements and live stream.
They would have had to at least acknowledge that and that was his way in.
Since then, he’s probably pushed the boundaries and since they maybe replied the once, they might feel obliged to a bit more now?

Reactions: 13
So “👍 if you want to show your appreciation for Chi Chi” has generated 1,2k 👍 on today’s CM instead of their usual few hundred !
Well played Manky 😡 He makes my blood boil 😡 despicable despicable little man 😡

Ps is that a new t-shirt ? 😏🤣😏🤣

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He probably private messaged them via their insta or on Facebook at the time of Darren/Xander’s funeral arrangements and live stream.
They would have had to at least acknowledge that and that was his way in.
Since then, he’s probably pushed the boundaries and since they maybe replied the once, they might feel obliged to a bit more now?
He’s been private messaging them for months (at least) - I can’t pinpoint anything right now, and I’m certainly not going to scroll through all cringy posts to look🥱 but there has been several instances on his Facebook group where he’s said he’s going to message them, and then he’s either screenshot the reply or just told the subs what was said.

Edit: Ok, so I scrolled through some of the photos just to find a couple of examples. The first screenshot I found was last September
3A331A92-50FD-4F0A-946C-E73419D4C7F5.jpeg
A73FBC1F-BDA8-4A6A-9BF7-95C69E5932D6.jpeg
3137FA00-AB45-4781-AB9F-9C8A95DB8B55.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So “👍 if you want to show your appreciation for Chi Chi” has generated 1,2k 👍 on today’s CM instead of their usual few hundred !
He never fails to sink that bit lower than you expect him to, does he.
Using his ‘diagnosis’ and his youngest daughter’s pet is seriously sickening

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know we have discussed not discussing AG, but I really am baffled as to how he has a direct line of contact to 'Nads' :sick: ( I can't stand it if people I don't know shorten my name or give me a nickname) maybe she doesn't mind, and to Mark.

Does anyone believe he does, or is he going through GLEAM? It's utterly bizarre.

'Nads message me to say Chi Chi is very poorly.' Why would she do that?
Of course he has a direct line of contact he’s family didn’t you know?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh that du
Maybe he's a paid agitator/troll/ doorman? Or playing a part?
(An actor?). :unsure: 😛 (Or employed by Mark and Nadia)
Sorry my brain is going all scooby doo on me 😜!
It's just that I'm thinking that anything is a possibility on social media? Where so many people are not who they say they are and many seem to be working for someone behind the scenes!
Who is a genuine fan these days or just paid to keep the narrative in order? Following the party line?
Also all the world's a stage...and all that!
Yeah I maybe stretched out that thought a little bit too far 🤷‍♀️ and yet ??????????????????????????????
Ok (holds up hands my bad!) :D

Oh that did make me giggle @Misbehaving 😂❤
“Sorry my brain is going all scooby doo on me 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And for once he’s not lying… The title says he’s possessed. Watch the first 5-6 minutes. The man has lost the plot
Yes I was thinking that as well! What with the planting of the Lucifer bulbs and then the kind of exorcist/demonic possession homage!
Typical mark huh!
What next building a bonfire and doing a wicker Man tribute in his back garden? :D
Or maybe just zoom in on the rats infestation 🐭and green fungus...hell (is that an infection I see before me?..) :sick: Or day of the triffids/invasion of the body snatchers? 🌿🌲meets fungus the bogeyman!
Go on Mark admit it for all your denial of the spiritual you secretly fancy yourself as a kind of Wiccan high priest/guru/shaman dark lord? :devilish::D
A kind of snake 🐍 in the garden of Eden!
In your dreams (nightmares) 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do they never behave like decent human beings. The chatters and the chitters regularly cry out into the wilderness about their dead dogs,dead family members or serious problems. 99 % go unacknowledged.
Then Mark whips them up to yet another
Sadderley sympathy drama and then not only ignores the deluge of well wishes and questions but CRUELLY fails to update them all day, after getting everyone emotionally involved.🤬😤

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Why do they never behave like decent human beings. The chatters and the chitters regularly cry out into the wilderness about their dead dogs,dead family members or serious problems. 99 % go unacknowledged.
Then Mark whips them up to yet another
Sadderley sympathy drama and then not only ignores the deluge of well wishes and questions but CRUELLY fails to update them all day, after getting everyone emotionally involved.🤬😤
I quite agree! Why say anything if you’re not going to update his subs! They are clearly worried about chichi and mark should have the common decency to update or keep quiet in the first instance. Makes me so cross

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Ps is that a new t-shirt ? 😏🤣😏🤣
Despicable behaviour... 😡..

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.