Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am soo angry they are using a poorly dog for ££, he's such a wanker, I remember hoping she would have stayed with that family in Brighton, I think?
Sort your fuckin garden out, pick up the dog and fox tit, treat your dogs with flea,tick worm treatments, exercise them, just basically care for them, but, oh wait, it's these 2 were talking about, can't look after their selves let alone dogs, I'm soo angry.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No, he had his breakdown and then she went to Brighton, apparently it had been booked since February.
That's when he did hi creepy 'SSsssh don't tell Nads CM'
That’s right, a ploy to ruin their little getaway

• Heart
Reactions: 14
*Requested* EastEnders - Every Nick Cotton "Hello Ma" Saying (1986 - 2014)

Sorry I don’t know how to repost a YouTube video but please have a look if you can find it ^^^

Reactions: 5
He’s been private messaging them for months (at least) - I can’t pinpoint anything right now, and I’m certainly not going to scroll through all cringy posts to look🥱 but there has been several instances on his Facebook group where he’s said he’s going to message them, and then he’s either screenshot the reply or just told the subs what was said.

Edit: Ok, so I scrolled through some of the photos just to find a couple of examples. The first screenshot I found was last September View attachment 653724View attachment 653725View attachment 653726
Thank you for taking the time to find all this evidence. They really have reeled him as their little soldier.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why do they never behave like decent human beings. The chatters and the chitters regularly cry out into the wilderness about their dead dogs,dead family members or serious problems. 99 % go unacknowledged.
Then Mark whips them up to yet another
Sadderley sympathy drama and then not only ignores the deluge of well wishes and questions but CRUELLY fails to update them all day, after getting everyone emotionally involved.🤬😤
Surely he is not forthcoming with an update because it will draw the SUBS in, more presents on the way, flowers, cakes, thankbox, more views and THUMBS UP!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He’s managed to post a popcorn junkies review now too, as well as the GFH… all before managing to let people know about Chi Chi
53ABD8DC-9309-4A63-B1A9-61CE2E14DFC6.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Absolutely disgraceful and he needs calling out for this big time!
If he didn’t want to update people about Chi Chi, he should never have mentioned it in the first place (He shouldn’t have mentioned it at all as far as I’m concerned). But of course we all know the reason it was spoken about, in great depth.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I really need to stay away from this thread at the mo, am so angry and disgusted with them, anything to do with animals gets me raging, I'm sitting next to my wee dog, whos prognosis is tit, I'm spending all my time with him, what does that wanker do, make it about him, and saying that about his dog who died, poor Kiki, he's a very sorry excuse for a parent :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
If the dog has ANY of the conditions he listed she would have shown symptoms before now... I'd suggest that the Sawalha-Adderleys are too busy wallowing in their own self made dramas to have noticed the dog getting poorly...

They took the dog in a long car journey which they are not used to, took them to a strange place for a week, then drive them home again, then left them with Manky while Kiki went away the day after they returned home...

That's too much stress for the dogs... There is NO WAY chi chi got. So I'll so quickly... THEY ARE ALL TOO SELF INDULGENT to notice a poorly animal...

Remember when an animal was sick n ill before, Nadia had been up hours and posted on insta before she even noticed the poorly dog and its sick...

Animals cannot tell you they are poorly, their owners have to check them over constantly...

I still maintain something isn't right re the way he's acting... It's feels like the dog is being used as a diversion for something even bigger 🤔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Its makes me wonder how long he waited to get chichi to the vet to be so ill
As I said earlier my dog was seriously ill 3 weeks ago. I saw the vet during the day & she had treatment, I was asked to return the next day. By the night-time she hadn't improved and I drove 12 miles to a private vet at 1.30am, I couldn't wait till the morning. It cost me £221, I never gave it a 2nd thought.....she is better now 😍
I honestly don't feel they take really good care of the dogs. Look how they don't even pay to give them a good bath and professional groom.
Someone on here did mention giving them raw food. I do the same and it really is good for them, so I doubt it has anything to do with that 🙂
@Maid22 I hope your dog gets better x

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
He’s managed to post a popcorn junkies review now too, as well as the GFH… all before managing to let people know about Chi ChiView attachment 654007
They are either genuinely upset and protecting Kiki and I will give them the benefit of the doubt. I remember the painting she did for Nitty, and Manks did say under his breath “No that’s private” she ignored him naturally and went ahead and showed it.

OR:

Nitty is involved along with GLEAM and they have told him to keep quiet whilst they scheme, use this as an opportunity for content, HELLO articles, warning people from the dangers of..whatever. New Ad possibilities regarding Pet Insurance blah, she can have a cry on LW, and they can sit back whilst the SUBS fawn all over them and lavish them with gifts.

I sincerely hope it is not, the latter

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
They are either genuinely upset and protecting Kiki and I will give them the benefit of the doubt. I remember the painting she did for Nitty, and Manks did say under his breath “No that’s private” she ignored him naturally and went ahead and showed it.

OR:

Nitty is involved along with GLEAM and they have told him to keep quiet whilst they scheme, use this as an opportunity for content, HELLO articles, warning people from the dangers of..whatever. New Ad possibilities regarding Pet Insurance blah, she can have a cry on LW, and they can sit back whilst the SUBS fawn all over them and lavish them with gifts.

I sincerely hope it is not, the latter
They are not protecting Kiki, he's telling everyone about how his dog died when he was away at the same place she's staying,doesn't he think she'll not look at sm? I feel so sorry for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They are not protecting Kiki, he's telling everyone about how his dog died when he was away at the same place she's staying,doesn't he think she'll not look at sm? I feel so sorry for her.
he is a cruel nasty man

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I really need to stay away from this thread at the mo, am so angry and disgusted with them, anything to do with animals gets me raging, I'm sitting next to my wee dog, whos prognosis is tit, I'm spending all my time with him, what does that wanker do, make it about him, and saying that about his dog who died, poor Kiki, he's a very sorry excuse for a parent :mad:
I know exactly how you feel. I've been getting more and more angry as the day has gone on. I typed out a huge rant earlier and had to delete it because i didn't want to give that pair of attention whores anymore of my time, plus it was absolutely full of expletives. I didn't think i could despise those two any more than i did before, but i do. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.