Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nitty is already making the NOga idea that she nicked from someone else bring in the moolah. The word 'namaste' coming from her mouth sounds so wrong.
'Nadia panned the camera to reveal the sunny blue skies, an abundance of leafy trees and a very large collection of plant pots arranged on her decking. The decked area provided the perfect spot for her morning yoga which Nadia performed on a bright pink mat. A tranquil soundtrack was added to the short clip and it could have easily been a promotional video for a far flung yoga retreat.' R
Rachael Avery from Hello magazine
Yes especially when it follows on from "stuffing my face with food and wine. ..namaste".
🤮😲🤬🙏
Oh my that article nearly made me throw up my breakfast. Such bs!!!!!
And it proves the saying you should never believe what you read in the press !😲

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes especially when it follows on from "stuffing my face with food and wine. ..namaste".
🤮😲🤬🙏
None of the oh so creative Swadderleys seem to have one original idea between them. It's all about ripping off other peoples' work to promote themselves and make money. 🤑💰💵💸💶💴💷🤔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So, I’ve just caught up with the latest vlog.
I don’t know what to say other than what idiots they make of themselves.
The inability to complete any task with ease is beyond a joke.
I’m sure we all know that getting a mattress upstairs can be a bit of a struggle, but really? Do they seriously expect us to believe that it was that difficult? It was clearly totally staged. And the ridiculous music he overlaid it with again just adds to the pathetic scene.
I didn’t laugh at any of it, I just watched in disbelief - they’re just a couple of middle aged prats, making total fools of themselves.
They’re not clever, not entertaining, not funny and not cool.
They need to get a life and wake up to the fact that all they’re doing is making themselves look like a pair of dirty, useless, idiots. Why would you even want to make yourself look completely useless?
How scummy is that mattress? Why would they want anyone to see that? Disgusting🤢
View attachment 626953View attachment 626954View attachment 626956View attachment 626957View attachment 626958View attachment 626959
Just watched this utterly pathetic vlog. Cannot understand how their subs think this is funny or remotely entertaining. They are indeed useless, filthy idiots. They make me itch. Their disgusting bedroom looks like a run down bed sit. . At the end is Nitty actually lying on that new mattress without a sheet on it. She makes me heave 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She posted an IG story about Teddy, followed by one of her doing NOga for what was probably a total of about 90 seconds.

View attachment 626888View attachment 626889
What a crock of tit,she really gets my goat,all her soppy words,her noga for 365days,plant based this,no alcohol that,loves her body,hates her body,Manky the best dad/husband ever,she has a friend that had that,done that,tasted that,went there arrghhhh!!!!!she needs to just shut up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nitty is already making the NOga idea that she nicked from someone else bring in the moolah. The word 'namaste' coming from her mouth sounds so wrong.
'Nadia panned the camera to reveal the sunny blue skies, an abundance of leafy trees and a very large collection of plant pots arranged on her decking. The decked area provided the perfect spot for her morning yoga which Nadia performed on a bright pink mat. A tranquil soundtrack was added to the short clip and it could have easily been a promotional video for a far flung yoga retreat.'
Rachael Avery from Hello magazine
Nuun.JPG
I really don’t want to keep seeing that whacking great hoof😣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Nadia Sawahala has posted on her IG how wonderful he is, especially as he had no father of his own...ffs
FFS indeed! Look, he didn't have dear old dad but at least he had family and father figures. This is what bugs me about people on social media whinging about their lot in life and getting monetary compensation in the process. Save the crabbing for the shrink. Every single one of us in this chat thread I am sure has had something they have been lumbered with. These things can be crap families units, bad school/work experiences, health issues or just random crappy situations that happen to us. Some of us have been able to rise above it, some of us it's a daily struggle and that is fine, because we are all individuals with our own paths to tread. I just get sick of the pity party nonsense that goes on for Mark. He reminds me of someone I was in group therapy with once, whom I eventually let have it. He should have got help ages ago, but he let his pride and arrogance get in the way, he knew best as always. He needs 12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos. 😆 Does Mark make his bed? :unsure: :p

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe she read on here and thought-
“Oh tit, tit, SHIIIIITTT!!!!
(One of her favourite NOga phrases.)
“They’re watching and waiting for me to miss a day. Bug*er and begora.”
Yes we are Nitty… yes we are.
You’ve already missed one and faked many others.😬
That ‘get out Claus’ just about sums the both of them up where any responsibilities are concerned 😡
1624264020103.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
🤮😲🤬🙏
And it proves the saying you should never believe what you read in the press !😲
I think she said she was doing an Instagram live with her yoga teacher tonight. I wonder what monetising plans are afoot 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She posted an IG story about Teddy, followed by one of her doing NOga for what was probably a total of about 90 seconds.

View attachment 626888View attachment 626889
PA? Mr.Sawalha said in an article he loved the way Julia called him Pa and asked her why she did so, apparently Julia said it came from doing costume dramas, so she always calls her Mum & Dad Ma and Pa.

She has even taken that small piece of intimacy from Julia.
That woman is an empty vacuum without one idea or thought of her own. Must make Mr. Sawalha cringe too..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think she said she was doing an Instagram live with her yoga teacher tonight. I wonder what monetising plans are afoot 🤔
Oh goody. 😉😋

PA? Mr.Sawalha said in an article he loved the way Julia called him Pa and asked her why she did so, apparently Julia said it came from doing costume dramas, so she always calls her Mum & Dad Ma and Pa.

She has even taken that small piece of intimacy from Julia.
That woman is an empty vacuum without one idea or thought of her own. Must make Mr. Sawalha cringe too..
Watta Biyatch. 😠

Reactions: 12
I think I saw someone say on here that Teddy has gone vegan, well he should do if he wants to avoid another stroke or a heart attack. The best thing for him is for Dina to cook all his meals, she’s the best cook and she’s vegan. The worse thing for Teddy is anymore of Mads heart attack on a plate meals. Her food is laden with cream, butter, huge steaks then deep fried in batter and she wonders why she’s 13 stone and can’t lose weight, she thinks if she just cuts out booze she’ll lose weight 🙄

Also despite Nark doing JW everyday, he's managing to look fatter than he ever was, check out old vlogs, but then huge steaks fried in butter and cream have nothing to do with it then 🤷‍♀️seems low carb achieves nothing in the long run. It was Calum Best her CBB housemate, who tried to tell her years ago that her food was too heavy, rich and laden with cream and butter, he could probably feel his arteries furring up. Just keep Mads cooking away from Teddy and he’ll recover in no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
FFS indeed! Look, he didn't have dear old dad but at least he had family and father figures. This is what bugs me about people on social media whinging about their lot in life and getting monetary compensation in the process. Save the crabbing for the shrink. Every single one of us in this chat thread I am sure has had something they have been lumbered with. These things can be crap families units, bad school/work experiences, health issues or just random crappy situations that happen to us. Some of us have been able to rise above it, some of us it's a daily struggle and that is fine, because we are all individuals with our own paths to tread. I just get sick of the pity party nonsense that goes on for Mark. He reminds me of someone I was in group therapy with once, whom I eventually let have it. He should have got help ages ago, but he let his pride and arrogance get in the way, he knew best as always. He needs 12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos. 😆 Does Mark make his bed? :unsure: :p
Time to repeat myself again. Poor old tattlers we could do with a laff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well she keeps tagging this RachelSpainyoga woman, so it must be a retreat which has suffered from Covid, i.e no visitors.
So the carefully contrived HELLO article suggesting Nadia Sawalha and retreat, and now we have an IG live with said retreat teacher...? Errrrmmmm, I wonder how all that came about?? 🤬 I knew she was up to something!

Wonder if she will give her stepdaughter's Yoga Charity a plug? NAH, she's far too thin, beautiful and a trained yogi.
(Of course now I've said that and she/ he reads it, she will make a huge point of doing so...or will she?) You never know, I could be wrong and it could be the daughter teaching her. Any Tattlers who follow do report back.🙏

....and, just for the Google:

Nadia Sawalha attempts 365 days of yoga and fails miserably, not only does she miss day after day, but her attempt at yoga leaves much to be desired (do not try her yoga at home, as it will lead to injury)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The reason Nadia Sawalha's management don't seem to manage her and her "talent"...

They are too busy managing their one hit wonder clients from love island 😂

Confirmation if confirmation was ever needed that Nadia Sawalha really is a Z List celebrity 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, I was initially duped into thinking she was going to do 365 consecutive days ,as in a year; but possibly in Nitty's mind she can span 365 days over 5-10 years.. maybe more?
She’s usually good at doing 365 days within 15 days!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
head over to latest CM and hit the thumbs up (or down) guys
👎mine was first, I’m obsessed 😂

Just MARK ADDERLEY this morning sat there on his own chatting absolute shite to 300 people, just the sight of the great unwashed pillock was enough for me 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.